Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Smutty One x One Roleplays! Futas, Males, Females, Everything Welcome! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumafae

Super-Earth
Welcome all, thanks for taking a look! Scroll down, read through the Please Dos and Do Nots and PM Meee!!! I'm in the mood for some nice smutty-yet detailed- roleplays. I'm very open to most ideas and I can't wait to start up some real naughty rps! ;D (If we started something in the past, I'm sorry but I haven't been on in a while, but I'm back to play for a bit! ^^)
Again, if we started something previously, just let me know! we can continue or we can start anew! ^^

I can play as young as this site allows! (P.s, I like playing younger female characters. preferably 22 and under. When I play a male role, I can be whatever you'd like ) I will also play older characters, I'm flexible.

I'm also submissive and dominant with females and only submissive with males. Monsters & the like, I play both sub and dom. I'm always looking so please PM me!!
I'm a female, so I play females, males and futa characters for other females. I only play females with males. Sorry, just not good with mxm. I don't play futa x male either, I'm just not into it.. Sorry!

I Want my partners to be able to write complete sentences and not use "" or **s for actions. I want paragraph style, please! I love details and I tend to match my partners posts , length wise. Spelling is not a huge deal, as long as I can understand what you've said. ^^

PM me if interested!! c:
I also RP through AIM if interested, though I prefer PMs. Lumafae is the name, just send me a convo! : D Tell me what you'd like, of course. I may not be on, so PM me if you sent me something. :)

I'm open to lot's of things; (In no order)
bestiality, age play, pokemon, furry, futa, pairings, incest, sexy outfits, dirty talk, monsters, interesting/kinky/fantasy plots and more (so ask please)

I don't touch:
scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence, pregnancy(uunless you give me a good reason), menstrual cycles etc.

What I'm Craving Now:
futa, furry/anthro, monsters, playing with/as younger characters, some back story, FUN!!

Some pairings/ideas:
*Craving
(Feel free to suggest and combine ideas ;D)

schoolgirl prostitute*
princess x pet/monster
pokemon/pokemorph x trainer*
pokemon x human*
werewolf x human*
teacher x student(convince me)
little red x big bad wolf *
stranded on 'deserted' island*(can include amazons, monsters, futas, tribesman ect.)* (multiple roles preferred!)
witch/ witchlette(apprentice) x monster*
girl x monster*( can go many ways; girl being pursued constantly by her monster tormentor, a curious girl who stumbles upon a bigfoot while camping and decides to see how wild it really is, so on and so forth. Be creative!)
girl(s) lost in monster land*
camp counselor/worker x camper*
lost in the woods *
demon x human*
futa mom x daughter*
futa sis x reg sis*
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader *(newbie)
neko present x rich man/futa/woman(I would like to play a young little neko girl ^^)
demon x princess*
knight x princess
sex pet x owner
coach x swimmer/athlete
monster x human*(centaur,minotaur, dragon, etc.)
doctor x patient
beauty and the beast esque
fairytale themed **
witch x apprentice
SUGGEST SOMETHING! <3

I really would love to jump right into the sex and all that good stuff ^^. I love when we get right to it! So let's discuss and get to roleplaying! ;D

Don't see something? Ask, please! I'm very open ^^. Hope to hear from you! (;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom