Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Open-minded Roleplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissClover

Super-Earth
My interesting request thread… (NOW WITH PAIRINGS)

I have been exploring and looking around the forum and noticing that everyone has their way of doing things, and like everyone, I’ve got my own way too. My way might be too specific/odd/strange for you.

I will roleplay just about any scenario given they follow the ToS.
However I do not do Fan-based roleplays. End of story!

Roleplay via:
Email (Preferred)
PM
IM (only if the roleplay is mind-blowingly amazing.)

Roleplay Style:
I am not going to write you a novella, but I won’t stop you from doing so. However, I will give a paragraph or two per reply and in dialogue situations possibly less. I don’t godmode and expect the same courtesy from you as well. To me, godmoding can come in many forms, and one of the more common ways I see is when someone’s character does too many things in one response without allowing my character to interact with them. I understand this happens on mistake sometimes though, so I am always willing to rewind and redo replies, as long as you are too.
I can write in third or first person, and I don’t mind which choice you make. Just know that I hold high standards to someone roleplaying in first person.
And most importantly, be literate. If you don’t know how to capitalize at the beginning of a sentence or proper nouns, don’t bother. Punctuation is almost just as important. Grammar is desired, but I know English has so many rules that we can’t be perfect, but we can try.

General Goals
Most of my roleplay ideas revolve around love and romance in some shape or form. In the end, it is my goal for the characters to fall in love. There are very few cases where this does not apply. I enjoy a range of emotions within my roleplays and comedic moments are always appreciated.
Down below you will find a list broken up into categories. These categories are then elaborated on and given pairings, elements of interest, or themes. The desired ages of the characters will also be listed. Keep in mind that these by no means is set in stone and are interchangeable, also not all elements are required. Everything is open to discussion.

I will roleplay any gender. And I don’t care if you want to play a gender that isn’t who you are behind the screen. Gender means nothing to me.

Dominant/Submissive:
I will roleplay the more dominant role or the submissive role. But please know that I don’t like to label my characters as either of those. I have strong and conflicting feelings on this whole Dom/sub topic. I do not feel it is necessary to have a great roleplay where one person is the more domineering person while the other follows. Most of my favorite roleplays in the past, neither of the characters were labeled, neither were dominant or submissive. With all that said, if you are going to approach me with a scenario that is strictly your character is a Dom and my character is strictly a sub, you might try someone else unless you have a killer storyline/plot attached.

Storyline/plots:
For me, if there is not a solid direction we are heading towards in a roleplay, I’m not interested. I don’t need a step by step detailed report about what should happen to be from point A to point B. That wouldn’t be any fun. But I don’t want to start a brother and sister roleplay without some back story and an agreed upon destination. What I mean by that is “Brother and sister grew up separately and reunited when they were 19 and 21 years of age and fell in love. They plan to introduce each other to their parents and when they do they find out they are siblings….” That way, we can go into the roleplay and have our characters meet, fall in love and eventually meet the parents. But the details of how they fall in love are up to the roleplay, and the whole situation between the parents is part of the roleplay too. Not every roleplay needs something that straight forward, but it is just an example of what I am talking about. And if for some reason we don’t get the ending the way we planned or the roleplay ends up going in a whole new direction, I am completely fine with that. I won’t get my panties in a bunch.
So bottom line is, if there isn’t a storyline/plot, there isn’t going to be a roleplay.

Creation:
It is good to note that I don’t agree to a roleplay then start roleplaying it the next PM. Know that if you want to start a roleplay with me, there were be a lot of OOC in the beginning working on the details. If we are going a futuristic roleplay, I will want to agree on what sorts of technologies are available and where the line is drawn as far as advancements. Same goes for fantasy, what creatures exists, who can possess magical powers, what are the laws, and so forth. Modern more realistic roleplays are a lot easier to set up in my opinion, but I will go to great lengths to choose an agreed upon location. I generally like to have a layout of my characters’ homes, and if my character is going to go to your character’s house, I would like the same in return, but it isn’t required. It can take a lot of confusion out of a roleplay, no matter how descriptive you are.
As far as character creation goes, I like to take a day or two to put together my character. I will piece together a profile with a picture included with some back story about my character. With that said, I expect the same from you, but you don’t have to use a picture if you can write a detailed description of your character. Granted I don’t plan to use this information in the roleplay against your character because obviously, my character wouldn’t have a clue unless your character let on to it. If I am going to be roleplaying multiple characters, I will only do basic profiles for other characters that aren’t my main focus. However, if a side character starts to become more popular and frequent, I will create a detailed profile in my free time. :D

Summary of Above:
BE LITERATE!
What I need from you is strong communication in the beginning and a character profile.
Quickies aren’t an option. (Meaning, don’t expect to start something the second PM)
I play either gender.
No godmodding.
NO FAN-BASED!

DARK DIRTY MIND
Roleplay Interests

INCEST
Father (25-45)/Daughter (15-18) - Forced lactation, breeding, cheating, forced abortion.
Mother (28-45)/Son (15-25) - Lactation, blackmail, cheating, sharing*.
Brother (15-25)/Sister (15-25) - Twins, telepathy, cheating, blackmail, school, one-sided love.

SIZE
Tiny* (15-30)/Normal (15-30) - Capture/enslave, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, mind break, caring and tenderness.
Normal (18-30)/Giant or Giantess (18-30) - Another world/planet, capture/enslave, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, mind break, caring and tenderness.
Normal (16-25)/Normal (16-25) - One-sided love, body expansion*

ANIMALISTIC
Shapeshifter* (15-24)/Human (15-24) - School/College, lying/deceit, pet, blackmail, impregnation, one-sided love.
Anthro (15-24)/Human (15-24) - Another world/planet, school/college, one-sided love, discrimination, pregnancy, forbidden love.
Anthro (15-30)/Anthro (15-30) - Opposites attract, one-sided love, pregnancy, caring relationship.
Naga (21-35)/Human (21-35) - Opposites attract, capture/enslave, suffocation, crushing, vore, pregnancy.
Catgirl or Catboy (15-25)/Human (15-30) - Capture/enslave, forced orgasm, breeding, in heat/strong sexual desire, caring and loving relationship.
Mermaid or Merman (15-30)/Human (15-30) - Forbidden love, suffocation, body morphication, one-sided love.

UNDEAD/IMMORTAL
Vampire (25-5000)/Human (16-25) - Blood/sex slave, mind control*, forbidden love, forced orgasm, orgasm denial.
Vampire (25-5000)/Vampire (25-5000) - Opposites attract, competition, forbidden love, kinky sex, bloody sex, mass killings, world domination.
Zombie (15-25~)/Human (15-25) - Post apocalyptic, trap/enslave, forbidden love.
Ghost (16-25)/Human (16-30) - Haunting, apparitions, materialize, only human can see ghost, one sided love, possessions.

MONSTER/DEMON
Slime Monster (15-25)/Human (16-30) - Another world/planet, suffocation, consummation, forbidden love, forced orgasm, rape.
Incubus or Succubus (18-5000)/Human (17-30) - Dreamweaving, rape, forced orgasm, mind break, mind control, college, cheating.
Beast (18-40)/Human (16-25) - Capture/enslave, forced orgasm, oversized cock, impregnation, forbidden love.
Demon (17-5000)/Human (16-30) - Possession, forced orgasm, mind break, virginity, corruption.
Devil or Deviless (5000)/Human (16-25) - Capture/enslave, rape, forced orgasm, virginity, mind break, convert.
Devil or Deviless (5000)/Demon (500-2500) - Sex slave.

OPPOSITES ATTRACT
Prince or Princess (15-22)/Peasant (15-22) - Forbidden love, blackmail, cheating.
Prince or Princess (15-22)/Prince or Princess (15-22) - Arranged marriage, rivals, blackmail, cheating.
Popular (15-18)/Outcast (15-18) - High school, forbidden love, blackmail, cheating.
Boss (30-45)/Secretary (19-25) - BDSM, blackmail, forced pleasuring, rape, secretive relationship.
Teacher (30-45)/Student (15-18) - High school, sex for grades, blackmail, forbidden love, pregnancy, impregnation, forced abortion.
Superhero (25-35)/Villian (25-40) - Competition, kidnap, rape, forced orgasm, impregnation, breeding, corruption

HANDICAP
Blind (15-25)/Seeing (15-25) - Beauty/model, school, twist of fate*.
Wheelchair (15-25)/Walking (15-25) - School, rape, blackmail, cheating, twist of fate*.

MENTALLY UNSTABLE
Murderer (21-30)/Person of Lust (16-25) - Kidnapping, rape, forced orgasm, gore, threatening, ransome.
Multiple Personality (16-22)/Friend or Lover (16-22) - Unaware*, LDR*, emotional, mood swings, toying, blackmail.
Lunatic (21-30)/Friend or Lover (18-28) - Hallucinations, emotional, mood swings, rape, blackmail, kidnap.
Rapist, Molester or Sex Deviant (25-45)/Student (15-18) - Public sex/molestation , humiliation, rape, blackmail, enslave, public use*, virginity, corruption, impregnation, breeding, forced animal sex, forced abortion.

FANTASY/MAGICAL
Fairy (15-22)/Human (15-25) - Forbidden love, Capture/enslave, trickery, magic.
Sorcerer, Sorceress or Warlock (15-500)/Human (15-30) - Forbidden love, forced love, one sided love, mind control, body control.
Sorcerer, Sorceress or Warlock (15-500)/Sorcerer, Sorceress or Warlock (15-500) - Competition, rivals, power struggle, forbidden love, one sided love, forced love.
Unicorn (5000)/Human or Supernatural being (21-1000) - Another world, forbidden love, endangerment*, caring and loving relationship, hesitation.
Alien (18-1000)/Human (18-30) - Stranded*, abduction, impregnation, body modification/morphication, forced orgasm, rape, mind control, body control.

THEMES
Harem - I love the idea of several girls competing for the love of one man. Elements that I enjoy might include: jealousy, humiliation, hesitation, school, one-sided love, cheating.

School - General theme with lots of scenarios. I enjoy both students and teachers having relationships with one another. Elements that I enjoy might include: opposites attract, general competition, secretive relationships, cheating, blackmail, corruption.

Gender Swap/Morphication - I like the idea of a male or female turning into the opposite when triggered by something. I prefer the condition to be kept a secret and maybe only the family might know or possibly an enemy/rival. I also enjoy if the person that changes have a crush on someone, and possibly someone have a crush on their opposite (not usual gender). A great example to this theme is Ranma ½.

Artificial Intelligence/Robots - Several themes can come out of this, one of the most popular being the desire to be real or loved. Also, I like the idea of someone falling in love with their robot, but the robot not being able to return the love, however it would be able to be programmed to show loving emotions and actions. A general depressing overtone is desired for these kinds of roleplays.

Hypnosis - This is a general element that I truly love. I enjoy the more fantasy side of hypnosis and the concept of mind control. However, I like the idea of the person’s mind to still be conscious enough to feel conflicted over their actions and thoughts.

Master/slave - Typically for this I always enjoy a struggle. I do not enjoy complete submission right off the bat, and I like it to be held off for as long as possible. Once total submission is achieved I will quickly lose interest. Elements I enjoy might include: BDSM, corporal punishment, general punishment, chastity devices, sounding, forced and denied orgasms, internal conflict, aftercare.

One-sided Love - The idea of one-sided loves is fairly simple. I like that idea that the other person will eventually fall for the other. I especially love this when the two cannot be together publicly. Sometimes I like this to be loving and a gradual bonding. However I also enjoy forced themes with this as well.

Breeding - This is a huge turn-on for me and the general idea needs to be met for the most part. I really enjoy the idea of the female being captive and forced to breed repeatedly. Whether it be with one man, or multiple men. I also enjoy the idea of several women being forced into breeding, building colonies for a force they do not approve of. There are a lot of elements that I can enjoy with this theme such as lactation, rape, public use, mind break, ahegao, and eventual corruption.

Utopia/Dystopia - I am very attracted to the idea of corrupted societies where the general public is suppressed, either by genetic modification or medication. Suppression of emotions and having breakthroughs are appealing, along with attempting to break free from the holds of the government.

Time Eras - For the most part I am willing to do anything that doesn’t require me to be a history buff. I mostly enjoy present time roleplays or near future. Second to that I enjoy futuristic roleplays where the progression of technology is mostly agreed upon. I generally enjoy space travel being an option or aspect to futuristic roleplays. Thirdly, medieval eras can be enjoyed where a certain amount of free time is available. Lastly, specific time eras can be considered but are not preferred, examples might be like the 50’s Housewife era, The Roaring 20’s, The Great Depression, and so on. Mainly due to the fact that a great deal of knowledge would be required on what technologies were available at that time, what was accepted in society among other details.

* = Special circumstances. PM to inquire more information.

If that list didn't scare you off or ff you have a plot idea, send me a PM. I'd love to hear what you've got in mind. :D

Thank you and goodnight!

RE: Picky Roleplayer

Hi, I'm not really looking to roleplay, just wanted to give you props for your 'Dominant/Submissive' stance. I agree with you entirely and find too many people on here think that there's only two possibilties, 'Dom' or 'Sub'.

No worries, seeing people 'label' themselves (or their character) just wants me to bang my head against a concrete wall and scream. Not that I don't enjoy the odd Dom/Sub role, but there's more than one way to skin a cat, and there's more than one aspect to a person.

Reviving this thread! Still looking for a day time role player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom