Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SOULution's Characters

SOULution 13

Meteorite
Pretty new, the rules kinda confused me, but hopefully I'm doing it right by posting my OC's here.

Larone Wright

dj88jChAhjml.jpg

Height: 6'2''
Weight: 185 lbs
Build: Athletic
Personality: Quiet and seemingly distant, but confident. Mysterious yet open to those who he feels aren't faking the funk.

Ex-surfer

Compete? No. He did at one point, but an unfortunate injury had costed him the tournament.

Bio: Larone was born and raised in Hawaii. His mother is Polynesian and African while his father is African. He'd had a tough upbringing along with the other local boys, but his life got even tougher at sixteen, when his mother abandoned him and his half-sister whom he'd just met the same year.

Those who know him describe him as a shattered soul, but he's never bitter. He is outgoing, though not in the sense that he likes to party. He's had his fair share of them but after his mother left, he would come out mostly just to connect with nature. Hikes or jogs up Hawaii's mountains are what he used to do to keep himself busy.

Lived/s: Before taking a summer job on the yacht island cruise, Larone lived in a cabin that he built himself inside the forest just off one of Hawaii's beaches.

Family:
Vanessa Moreno (younger half-sister)
Lucinda Jackson (mother)
Jerome Wright (father)
Vinicius Moreno (step-father)

Back
Top Bottom