Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine Seeking Brutal, Ruthless, and Relentless Villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnella

Planetoid
Hi! ^^ The basic premise for this would be an established heroine/vigilante being challenged by a supervillain, or a flip on that where he's nicely settled as a crime lord and she's new to the scene!

*** I dislike super powers in RP, as they seem to either take up the entire RP or act to confuse the scene. That being said, this is more of a batman-isque universe where gadgets, acrobatics, and brute strength are key! ^^

The heroine won't be a pure waif in a costume, so please make your villain extra evil and terrifying to match her! I'll post my CS for her in the hopes that it inspires you to do the same! I typically write about two paragraphs, and would appreciate partners who write similarly (No one liners! ^^)

Please PM me, I play over threads or YIM! Thank you for your interest!

******* Added Note: My kinks include forced sex, ageplay, menacing doms, bestiality, dirty talk, humiliation, exhibitionism, multiple partners, forced incest, hair pulling, spanking, bondage, being filmed, and off course, slutty costumes! ^^

No-nos: Scat and lactation.

CS
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Caitlin Froemming
Profession: Journalist by day, crimefighter by night
Weapons: Stun grenades, tasers, tranquilizer darts, gas grenades, and hardened knuckle gloves- All nonlethal
Tools: Radio jammers, grappling hooks, climbing tools, handcuffs-All on utility belt aside from lightly armored catsuit
Skills: Acrobatics, Detective Planning, Familiarity with Equipment
Family: Younger Sister and Mother

Appearance:
fd33ea36ae29c8a65fd5a70058077f79.jpg

Costume/Armor:
f87cfeb6b3a170efcf89b7ee38e71c18-d624cfn.jpg

I look forward (hopefully!) to your interest![/b]

Nice Post,

She'd have a tough time dealing with the pervert Dwain, she might even regret being a superheroine. but then who knows, in the heart of her hearts, she might enjoy what is being done to her...

Would love to play on Yahoo..

Cheers!

Dawnella said:
Hi! ^^ The basic premise for this would be an established heroine/vigilante being challenged by a supervillain, or a flip on that where he's nicely settled as a crime lord and she's new to the scene!

*** I dislike super powers in RP, as they seem to either take up the entire RP or act to confuse the scene. That being said, this is more of a batman-isque universe where gadgets, acrobatics, and brute strength are key! ^^

The heroine won't be a pure waif in a costume, so please make your villain extra evil and terrifying to match her! I'll post my CS for her in the hopes that it inspires you to do the same! I typically write about two paragraphs, and would appreciate partners who write similarly (No one liners! ^^)

Please PM me, I play over threads or YIM! Thank you for your interest!

******* Added Note: My kinks include forced sex, ageplay, menacing doms, animals, dirty talk, humiliation, exhibitionism, multiple partners, forced incest, hair pulling, spanking, bondage, being filmed, and off course, slutty costumes! ^^

No-nos: Scat and lactation.

CS
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Caitlin Froemming
Profession: Journalist by day, crimefighter by night
Weapons: Stun grenades, tasers, tranquilizer darts, gas grenades, and hardened knuckle gloves- All nonlethal
Tools: Radio jammers, grappling hooks, climbing tools, handcuffs-All on utility belt aside from lightly armored catsuit
Skills: Acrobatics, Detective Planning, Familiarity with Equipment
Family: Younger Sister and Mother

Appearance:
b238f098fapvoer.jpg

Costume/Armor:
f87cfeb6b3a170efcf89b7ee38e71c18-d624cfn.jpg

I look forward (hopefully!) to your interest![/b]

Hey Dawnella, just a quick reply to let you know that your private messaging is currently disabled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom