Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas for my use - a sub fem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I thought I would try to write a new thread about what I am into and what I am not ...

* Vulnerable situations (new in town/country, "in over my head")
* Young/"naive"
* Non-consent / rape
* Manipulation (maybe even some "mind control" if someone has a creative idea?)
* Multiple guys
* Multiple guys x girls (multiple storylines?) - I do sometimes find it interesting imagining other girls with me in the fantasy, but only when there are multiple guys too ... Im not into m/f/f
* Writing in 1st person, but I can do 3rd as well.

DISLIKES
* Being dominant
* Slavelike fantasies
* Incest
* Severe humiliation
* Torture etc.
* Toiletplay etc.
* Furry etc.

IDEAS ( - for inspiration, please add your own thoughts and twists! or suggest some ideas of your own ...though please keep my likes/dislikes in mind.

"Troubled Teen" - NEW
Perhaps Im from a home with some problems, rebelling against my mom trying to control me ... ending up taken advantage of by someone who wins my trust.

"Backstage"
Somehow imagine ending up among the groupies being persuaded to have just a single drink ...or smoke "something" loosing track of whats happening.

" On Exchange ..."
I must admit I find the idea of imagining ending up in trouble while being an exchange student pretty hot - being in over my head, not knowing anyone, being bit clueless as to whats safe or not ... maybe even bit of racism vs. where Im from ...

"The Frat Party"
This idea should almost speak for itself. One alternative twist I once toyed with was playing this out following multiple storylines / multiple characters all somehow ending up at the same party ...

"Backpacking"
Travelling alone or with another girl ... new cities, invited to drink with the locals or persuaded to smoke something I wouldnt normally smoke - maybe I end up at the wrong bar, sleep in the wrong hostel or just end up accepting a ride or drink I shouldnt have ...

"Rookie Undercover Cop"
Perhaps Im persuaded to help out with just one small job for which a young female is needed ... or perhaps Im just ambitious and do it on my own time (maybe Im not even a cop, but just has something to prove?) ... somehow ending up working a seedy place - stripclub or bar or ? Ending up getting more than I bargained for - the drinks are stronger than I thought or ...who knows maybe I become the victim of the date rape drugings I was trying to expose(?)

"The Intern ..."
What might happen when I get an internship in a male dominated company ... and I end up with "the boys" at drunken convention / night out / company party ...etc.

"Prescription Drug ...and sideffects"
This is a bit loose idea, but for some reason whether its exam anxiety or maybe my dog died .. I get put on a new drug ... causing change in behavior, black outs etc. - I imagine this more like a fragmented story of events / black outs / what-happens-to-me ...rather than a roleplay between two specific characters.

Illigal Immigrant
Perhaps hidden in the back of a dark truck packed, press of other bodies around me ... What future awaits me ...am I even here willingly or have I been lured with false promises? Did I travel alone from somewhere in SA or have I been lured from someplace in Eastern Europe with the promise of well paying job?

Lone Survivor
Imagining something like a fantasy or post-apocalyptic setting I find it interesting to imagine suddenly finding myself on my own, having to improvise ... survive what 'the world´ throws at me ... Maybe Im a lone survivor from a caravan attacked by bad guys, just wandered out of bunker or simply had to suddenly flee my home town/village ...to end up alone in the big scary world, where bad guys would love to take advantage of that fact that Im all alone and bit clueless...

The above is just a brainstorm of some ideas - please feel free to suggest any ideas you have which fits some of the same likes :)

/Natalia

Silent Whispers ...again said:
Hi, I thought I would try to write a new thread about what I am into and what I am not ...

* Vulnerable situations (new in town/country, "in over my head")
* Young/"naive"
* Non-consent / rape
* Manipulation (maybe even some "mind control" if someone has a creative idea?)
* Multiple guys
* Multiple guys x girls (multiple storylines?) - I do sometimes find it interesting imagining other girls with me in the fantasy, but only when there are multiple guys too ... Im not into m/f/f
* Writing in 1st person, but I can do 3rd as well.

DISLIKES
* Being dominant
* Slavelike fantasies
* Incest
* Severe humiliation
* Torture etc.
* Toiletplay etc.
* Furry etc.

IDEAS ( - for inspiration, please add your own thoughts and twists! or suggest some ideas of your own ...though please keep my likes/dislikes in mind.

"Backstage"
Somehow imagine ending up among the groupies being persuaded to have just a single drink ...or smoke "something" loosing track of whats happening.

" On Exchange ..."
I must admit I find the idea of imagining ending up in trouble while being an exchange student pretty hot - being in over my head, not knowing anyone, being bit clueless as to whats safe or not ... maybe even bit of racism vs. where Im from ...

"The Frat Party"
This idea should almost speak for itself. One alternative twist I once toyed with was playing this out following multiple storylines / multiple characters all somehow ending up at the same party ...

"Backpacking"
Travelling alone or with another girl ... new cities, invited to drink with the locals or persuaded to smoke something I wouldnt normally smoke - maybe I end up at the wrong bar, sleep in the wrong hostel or just end up accepting a ride or drink I shouldnt have ...

"Rookie Undercover Cop"
Perhaps Im persuaded to help out with just one small job for which a young female is needed ... or perhaps Im just ambitious and do it on my own time (maybe Im not even a cop, but just has something to prove?) ... somehow ending up working a seedy place - stripclub or bar or ? Ending up getting more than I bargained for - the drinks are stronger than I thought or ...who knows maybe I become the victim of the date rape drugings I was trying to expose(?)

"The Intern ..."
What might happen when I get an internship in a male dominated company ... and I end up with "the boys" at drunken convention / night out / company party ...etc.

"Prescription Drug ...and sideffects"
This is a bit loose idea, but for some reason whether its exam anxiety or maybe my dog died .. I get put on a new drug ... causing change in behavior, black outs etc. - I imagine this more like a fragmented story of events / black outs / what-happens-to-me ...rather than a roleplay between two specific characters.

The above is just a brainstorm of some ideas - please feel free to suggest any ideas you have which fits some of the same likes :)

/Natalia

I am interested PM sent to you with a plot outline.

Added another idea :)

I do love talking and brainstorming over ideas, so if your ideas go in the same directions do write me and lets see if we can inspire each other ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom