Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jackson City High

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokrboi

Planetoid
Rules

1- profiles here- http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=51713

2- at least a paragraph required per post.

3- have fun.

Ricky woke to the cold, silence of his house. His parents were gone, so it was pretty dead around there. He got out of bed, his tatted up body shaking off the blanket that tried to cling to him. He quickly got dressed and ate breakfast. He grabbed his keys and went to the garage. As usual, there sat his red and white '57 Chevy Bel Air. He got in and drove to school. Everyone knew Ricky's car, but as usual, some jackass had parked in his spot. He could tell today would be a shitty day.

Like every morning Jameson sat on the stairs to the school with her team around her, she wasn't the captain of the team by no means but everyone looked up to her like she was, even the JV team looked up to her. She could hear the soft purr of an engine and looked over at Ricky's car pulled into the parking lot though he had to look for a new spot since his was taken. I didn't personally know Ricky but I had seen him around before and had a class with him when he was in 11th grade. I turned my attention away from the car and back to my team just as the bell rang to signal classes were about to begin. Getting up a small group of people walked past them wishing them luck on their game today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom