Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Angels and Demons. M x M Abusive. Plot-Filled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasha

Super-Earth
Hello all!
I will be very straightforward with this post. I am looking for a specific plot with very specific kinks.

I will list the kinks first and then the plot to follow. Now we don't have to incorporate all of these kinks, but a variety of them would make me very, very happy. <3

- Dub/Non-Con
-Abuse- Bruises, black eyes, bloody noses.
-Mental instability - Sociopaths, serial killers, the works. Particularly obsessive behaviors.
-Toys
-Doms fascination with inserting toys into his sub. Making his sub take big toys. Keeping toys in him. All kinds of toyss~.
-A Dom's fascination and obsession with his boy's hole.
-Multiple partners. A dom watches his sub get fucked.
-A dom that is quite aggressive and perverted~.

Themes:

Drama.
Jealousy.
Possessiveness. <3
Multiple partners.
Drug related rps.
(And I know this is weird, but eating disorder related roleplays. I like to play a character with anorexia, specifically.)
And many more!

Now to the plot!

Setting is modern day Earth. For thousands of years, angels and demons have battled on earth for the good (or evil) of mankind. Recently however, the troops have been called back to their respective homes (heaven and hell). There are exceptions. Demons or angels that retreated and have resigned themselves to living a normal 'human' life.

So the earth turns and angels and demons no longer battle quite like they used to. There are more demons left on earth than angels and they quickly seek out to eliminate the celestial kind.

The dynamics between angels and demons is interesting. Angels are built in a frail manner, relying on magic. Demons are physically strong. Demons have been known to feed on angels, much like vampires, with a bite to the neck. By doing this the demon can get considerably stronger. They also have venom that can produce various effects(tiredness, horniness, death...). Given their frail manner, angels only real defense is magic, but even that is sometimes not enough.

Now to the characters...

I will be playing:
An angel who has acquired amnesia. He is living a normal human life on earth now. He is still very strict in his ways, sticking to a precise schedule. He is a bit 'uppity' and 'nose-turned-upward'. He now works in a normal office job. He frequents a coffee shop, where your character happens to find him.

You will be playing:
An aggressive demon with a very outgoing behavior. He is an alcoholic and can be quite violent. He has come to love his earthly life, no longer too wound up in demon affairs. He lives in a very nice mansion outside of town. One day he goes into the same coffee shop as my character, sensing an angel nearby. Events progress and your demon whisks the angel off to his home, not completely willingly. He has plans to grow more powerful off of the blood of this angel, but has no idea how much power he can actually attain from him. He taunts him often. He uses the nick name 'Little Bird' often when speaking to the angel.

Other plot twists to come.

Minor characters to be played:

- Demon's werewolf friend. He is shy and mostly quiet. Who clearly has a giant crush/lust after the angel. (This can be played into later).
- An Angel General.
And more!

So I want the interaction between the angel and demon to be quite specific. The demon is a cocky man, but self loathing at the same time. He often drowns his woes in alcohol, which can progress violently. The demon takes the angel at first as a source of power and sex, but eventually figures out that he's falling for the creature. Something he'd been programed not to do. This only leads to more self hatred and loathing, and more violence directed towards the angel.

I hope you like it!
Sorry it's so wordy. If you're interested send me a PM!
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom