Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

High-School Reunionv2 (Myself,rokrboi)

Ricky smirked as she kissed his lips again, feeling the tenderness of her lips on his. He pulled her to him so that she straddled him. His soft hands caressed every curve on her body as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. "Your legs are so smooth and lean. You must run or swim.", he said, rubbing her smooth-shaven calves. "Your body is just so perfect. You haven't changed a bit.", he said to her.

'' Thanks. I do try to keep myself in shape by eating right, exercising when I can.'' Annie said as she smiled, pushed him against the arm of the couch just a little as she kissed him. She certainly wasn't inexperienced, knew exactly what she was doing so she basically knew all the tricks to turn him on. Unzipping her dress so he could take it off easier later she started kissing his neck, continued to rub his chest.

"Um, Annie...I...this isn't just a one night stand...I mean, will you still love me in the morning?", he asked, afraid that she'd leave him. He began to rub her back as he kissed her exposed cleavage. His arms caressed and held her close to him. His blue eyes looked up at hers and he fell for her all over again. He smiled at her.

'' Yes Ricky I will still love you in the morning. I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you, had I not been whisked away by the popular kids a lot of things would have been different. But we can't change the past, it's best to focus on the present then look forward to the future. '' Annie said suddenly realizing that she couldn't put a transfer in until she'd been at the hospital she currently worked at for a least a couple of years, that put a damper on things. She smiled though because if things went as well as she wanted them to she could go back home with a new man, be happier then she'd ever been.

Ricky was sorry he even said anything. He kissed the bare part of her chest and wrapped his arms around her. His mind went back to his ex leaving him. "I just don't want to get hurt, again.", he said, almost tearing up. His hands went down and gripped her firm ass, feeling it's tenderness. "I just don't wanna wake up alone, by myself.", he admitted to her.

" Its fine I understand, you won't. I don't have to go back until next week, well I would like it if you went back with me." Annie said as she smiled, she had always been an honest person so when she said something she meant it. She rubbed his chest, kissed him with passion that had been buried deep. The blonde was finally able to be with the man she believed was her soul mate, she hoped he would agree to go with her cause she felt the same way he did.

Ricky smiled at her, his blue eyes filled with passion. "We'll, the last show is Saturday. I'll go with you, babe.", he said, his tender lips meeting the soft, precious skin on the side of her neck below her jawline. "I wanna be there for you.", he said, caressing her slight curves and making sure to grab her perky little ass. He lifted off her dress, leaving her in her lingerie. "Ooh la la!", he exclaimed. "I like it."

'' Sounds great I'll be there for you, I'm glad you like.'' Annie said as she smiled, moaned chewing on her bottom lip. She had waited for this particular moment for ten years, now it was all happening. Part of her was afraid they were moving to fast but if things were meant to be they were going at the perfect pace, she had a really good feeling that things were going to work out. She wasn't worried about protection, hoped that if there were consequences that he loved her enough to stand by her side.

Ricky smiled and slipped off his shoes and jeans. He gave her a wink followed by a smirk. "Tonight is gonna be incredible.", he told her. He took her panties off and smiled again. He lowered his head and began to eat her out, his tongue licking her flesh like a lollipop. He smiled as he gave her a soft wink.

Annie watched him closely, as soon as she felt her panties slide off she had a feeling she knew exactly what was coming. She arched her back closing her eyes as she reached forward, tangled her fingers in his hair then started to massage his scalp with her nails as the tip of her thumb caressed the base of his neck. Of course she agreed that it was going to be incredible, she couldn't deny her feelings about him any longer especially if this is how it was going to be all the time. She was so glad she'd come back, she really couldn't wait for the best part considering she really hadn't been with anyone since her divorce.

Ricky smiled and slid a finger in her tight pussy as he continued licking her while looking up at her with a face that seemed to say "I love you, babe". He stopped for a second to actually say those words then went right back to work. He heard her moans of pleasure and smirked a bit. He knew right then that tonight would be the best night of their lives. He also knew that before the end of the night, she would be in complete ecstasy for him.

Annie moaned as she paled with his hair, caressed the base of his neck with her thumb. She was feeling absolutely amazing, knew the night could only get better. This was the beginning of a new life for her, she was glad she had attended the reunion. She had thought about avoiding the reunion at all costs but now she was glad she'd decided to go, being with Ricky made it even better.

Back
Top Bottom