Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Spy (With DelightfulRevenge)

Suddenly yet unexpectedly, Brooke hears the door and raises an questionable eyebrow as she wondered who was it. Curious to find out, she rests the plastic bowl by the side of bed and gets up and walks over to the door. She grabs ahold of the doorknob and turns it before opening it. Her eyes then grew huge. Why was he back here? Raising an eyebrow she confusingly looks at him. "What do you want?" She said slowly but nicely as can be.

He holds up a piece of cake in a container. "I brought you cake." He says with a little smile. He could see she was trying to be nice but wasn't exactly thrilled with him being at the door. He hoped to change that.

Seriously? That's what he came over here for?, Brooke thought quietly to herself. "I'm guessing you're probably bored, too, huh?" She thought, guessing why he would be here; though she couldn't blame him. Looking at the cake for a quick second before back to Mike she bits her lips. "Look...I understand we're friends with benefits and all, but you don't always have to be sweet to me.." And walked away after that, giving Mike an opportunity to walk inside.

He smiles and walks inside, closing the door behind him. "Yeah...very bored." he says as he walks behind her. He knew they didn't really have much in common but he figured they could at least try to get along. "Want to watch a movie or something?" He asks.

"Sure, whatever. But inside here; because I'm not in the mood to go outside." She says, climbing back onto the bed and retrieving her bowl of salad.

He smiles and grabs the remote. He turns the tv on and begins to look for a movie. "What are you in the mood for?" He asks

"Anything that has drama, action, comedy, and romance then I'm up for it" She said as she dips her fork into the bowl and puts it directly into her mouth, slowly chewing then.

He chooses a romantic comedy and takes his shoes off getting comfortable. He opens his piece of cake and begins to eat it.

When Brooke watches Mike as he puts on the movie she settles back on her bed and watches the movie from there.

He looks over at her. This was kind of nice, watching a movie together. He finishes his cake and looks over at her.

Brooke was beginning to feel uncomfortable inside. With her eyes slowly moving to Mike's direction she of course sees him starring at her, and frowns. Was that beautiful to resist? She sighs. "You know you have a starring problem, right?"

"I'm sorry. You're so beautiful it's hard for me to keep my eyes off of you sometimes." he says. "And don't frown...you're much more beautiful when you smile." He says before looking at the tv.

Even though a smile still didn't appeared on Brooke's lips, like Mike expected to, Brooke on other hand was dumbfounded. Her eyes blinked a couple of times before responding, "Okay...that explains a lot" She said awkwardly, though she felt a warm spot inside her warmed up. She was grateful to hear what he said.

He looks at the tv and then back at her. He moves his arm, slowly sliding it around her as he looks at the tv. Testing the waters a bit to see how she'd react. Nothing was wrong with a little snuggling he thought to himself.

"You gotta be kidding me..." She whispered closing her eyes, as she knew this couldn't be happening. "You know you're a pain, right?" She added with a small chuckle, leaning her head to the side a bit and leaving him alone as his arm was wrapped around her.

He smiles at her. "I know." He says pulling her close to him. He rubs her thigh and looks back at the tv watching it. He was enjoying this, he doubted she was but he was at least.

Brooke couldn't help but gave in a small laugh. It was true. But, now that their bodies was close together and Mike rubbing her thighs, it started all over for Brooke. It was turning more awkward than ever. With a heavy exhale Brooke rests her head on her head and tries to focus her mind back on the movie.

He stops rubbing her thighs and goes back to watching the movie. He steals little glances every once and a while. He couldn't help it, after a while his hand was back on her thigh, rubbing it. He slowly rubs his hand further up her thigh, the side of his hand brushing against her pussy through her clothes.

"What-What are you doing?" Brooke suddenly asks as she feels something rubs against her sensitive pussy, causing her feel weird inside but doesn't looks down; she already knew it was Mike doing it all. And knew this was a bad idea to watch together. She enjoyed when Mike wasn't touching her, at all.

He smiles, his fingertips slowly rubbing up and down her slit a few times before pulling away. "Idle hands." He says.

Brooke rolled her eyes "You're such a pervert"

He smiles. "I am." He says as his hand moves up and cups her breast, giving it a little squeeze.

She bit her lip. This was a bad idea to let Mike stay.

He smiles. "You're annoyed with me aren't you?" He asks as his thumb begins to tease her nipple through her shirt.

"No. Just extremely frustrated" She murmured, as she paid her attention on the movie.

Back
Top Bottom