Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Spy (With DelightfulRevenge)

He groans feeling her move with him. He times his thrust so their bodies slap together as he fucked her. "Fuck.." He groans before pinching her nipple roughly.

Listening to the slapping sound of which their body made, was like music to Brooke's ears. She knew this was the most badness yet sexiness sexual intercourse she had ever had; and she had to admit that. Their slapping bodies continued to filled the room, along with their moans and groans.

He continues to quickly thrust knowing he wouldn't last too much longer. Her pussy was so tight, he'd cum soon for sure.

"Ah! - It hurts!" She whined aloud, feeling the tightness of her pussy squeeze his cock. She bucked her hips some more.

"Stop whining." He says as he continues to roughly fuck her. He moves a hand down and begins to quickly rub her clit.

Brooke breathes out heavily and begins to pant heavily. "Oh my god...I'm gonna cum" She moaned.

"Cum for me." He commands as he continues his rough thrusts. He pinches her nipples, wanting her to cum.

Once Brooke finally reaches her climax, she finally cums for Mike and on his cock.

Feeling her cum around his hard cock he groans and begins to cum as well, quickly filling her tight pussy with his hot cum.

Feeling his warm semen as it exploded inside her Brooke moans. She slowly unwraps her legs around from his wraps and onto to the bed. Brooke's body soon felt relaxed.

He groans and looks at her. Damn he thought to himself. He lays beside her. This was totally worth it he thought to himself.

With a low groan, Brooke quickly hurried herself underneath the covers. She hovered the covers over her breast and lays flatly on the bed, starring quietly and directly at the ceiling forgetting Mike at moment. Minute later, she then looks away and turns over to her side gently resting her head on her pillow.

He smiles watching her. He pats her on the ass and slowly gets up. He begins to gather his clothes to get dressed.

Brooke didn't turned her head to watch Mike as he got up from the bed and changed. She in fact had her eyes closed for the entire time and cuddle herself in bed, now moving the covers to her neck. "Do me a favor..." She then spoke out, a few seconds later, "Do me a favor and take down all those hidden cameras you have in my dorm..."

He smiles to himself and walks around taking all the cameras down. He looks at her. "Done." He says "I'll be in touch." He grins before heading to the door.

"And make you sure turn off the light while you're at it" She said as she flipped herself around, closing her eyes and waiting for the door to closed then.

He laughs and turns the light off before leaving and going back to his dorm. He knew he had wore her out.

With that being out of the way, Brooke soon drifts off for a nice nap.

He gets home and takes a shower. He smiles to himself, happy that he had got to fuck his dream girl.

A hour later, Brooke was already up by now. At that moment she slowly crawled out of bed and dresses herself back on the same close she was wearing previously, and decided to take a shower later. Right now she was beginning to hungry and surprisingly lonely.

Mike was starting to get hungry as well. He grabs his phone and pauses trying to decide what he wanted to eat.

Walking off then, Brooke soon approaches to her mini fridge and opens it. She looks inside and grabs a plastic bowl from the mini fridge before closing it. She then opens the lid, grabs a fork, and began eating her salad, like always.

Mike leaves his room and heads to the cafeteria to get something to eat. He couldn't stop thinking about Brooke though and the way her body felt against his.

As Brooke ate, a minute passed so far. While she ate she couldn't stop thinking about Mike and their "special" event. She still couldn't believe she had sexual intercourse with him, even though she didn't like him. A soon ran down her spine, and she wondered what to do. She should tell her friend about this? Brooke felt so lost.

Mike finishes his food and decides to get a piece of cake to take back to his room. He pauses and gets two. He leaves the cafeteria and walks to Brooke's room. He knocks on the door.

Back
Top Bottom