Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Spy (With DelightfulRevenge)

"What should I wear for my next class?" She asked herself, opening one of her drawers which showed a line up row of panties. Sexy panties.

Grabbing any pantie came to sight she decided to wear a pink pantie, and puts it up -while still having her towel wrapped around her.

He watches her. "Who does that?" He thought to himself seeing her getting dressed under the towel. He continues to watch as he brings up wordpad on his computer and begins to type up a letter to send her.

Next, she then unwraps the towel from over her breast and wraps it again but underneath her breast. Her hands pressing pushing down the handle of the lotion as she tries to force some out, she soon spreads on her body and finally places her C cup bra on.

He gets the note typed out and prints out some of the pictures to put with it. He finds a large envelope and writes her name on it. He smirks and leans back in the chair. Once she left he'd go back to her room and leave the envelope. He was nervous and excited.

Once Brooke was finally finished with her rather slow change than more a quick one, she quickly races over to her shoes and head out the door with her belongings. She had the things she needed for her next evening class.

He waits a few moments to make sure she was gone and leaves his room along with the envelope and his flash drive. He picks the lock again and enters her dorm room. He lays the envelope on her bed and walks over to her computer. He sits down and begins to go through her computer. He copies her picture folder over to his flash drive and finds her email. He pulls his flash drive out and leaves, going to his next class. He couldn't wait to get back to his room and see what pictures she had on her computer.

Thankfully, with Mike nowhere in sight April felt pretty happy she didn't had to see his face again. She peacefully and quietly walked to her next class without even for once thinking about him, however, which was quite surprising.

Like always, Brooke eventually reaches to her class early and takes her seat.

He gets to his class and tries to pay attention but he couldn't stop thinking about Brooke. He watches the clock. Wondering what her reaction would be when she finds the note.

Once professor arrives for class and instructed his students want to do for this assignment, Brooke picks up her pen and paper and begins to write what was on the board. Her pen racing across the lines of the sheet as she wrote with speed, you could say Brooke would finish in no time. Hopefully she can leave class a little early than usual.

Mike sits there, anxious. He tries to take notes but his mind was elsewhere. He could always get them from one of his friends. The class ends and he quickly walks back to his dorm. Once inside he moves to his computer and puts his flash drive in, beginning to look through what he had copied from Brooke's computer.

When Brooke was now finished for classes for the day, she quickly rushes back to her dorm with the keys already in her hands and opens it within seconds. Then closes it behind her. She signs with relief. She throws her bag across the room which lands on the bed and paddle herself to the fridge, grabbing a glass of water. She gulps it down and rest the cup aside, leaving it as that for now. Once she was hydrated and needed that refreshment, Brooke then goes to her laptop to search some things she needed to do for homework. But first, she check her document folder.

Mike gets to his room and checks the camera. He pauses seeing her look completely over the envelope on her bed. "Come on." he says to himself wanting to see her reaction when she saw it. Inside the envelope was a few revealing pictures he had taken of her and a typed letter.

Her eyes focusing the screen in front her, they soon looked over the computer and noticed an envelope which she never remember forgetting, or even having one. "What the?" She tilted her head as her hands reached over for the paper and examines it before opening it. Inside the envelope curious Brooke as she pulled out a few pictures which seemed to herself and either in bra, or in a revealing body that exposed her body. Her eyes grew pass huge. "What the fuck? -Who the fuck is taking pictures of me?" she questioned herself and skimmed more through, seeing most but her and her naked body. -But the main question is, who the hell is taking pictures?

Seeing something like this was devastating for Brooke as she looked over the photos again and again. She continued to ask herself: who was taking pictures of her? And why they invading her personal space? Does she even know the guy? Questions like this stressed Brooke out more. Her face now turning into full embarrassment, Brooke finally finds a piece of paper and unfolds it. A letter?!

The letter read:

Brooke,

I own you now. I have many more photos of you wearing less and I will email them to every student and professor at the college if you even think about reporting this to the authorities. You will follow my instructions, and if you disobey...the consequences will be severe. I have your email and I will be emailing you with further instructions...nod if you understand.

Reading the letter quietly to herself as her heart quickly beaten with fear, Brooke was desperate to know who was this person was. Once she finally reached the end of the letter and had a strong feeling it might be Mike behind this, she rested the piece of paper aside and chew on her lip. So Mike is behind this?, she thought herself as she thought what was next move was. It was either being exposed by the entire campus or following the idiotic Mike's rules. Without even thinking, she slowly then nodded her head in understatement.

He smirks seeing her nod. He types up an email and hits send. He had made a new email address at yahoo mail just for this.
The email read:

"Good, now that you understand I want you to undress for me....and make it sexy. Turn some music on and give me a strip tease. "

He smirks and hits send.

Brooke bit her lip.

"Now, why would I want to do a thing like that. We're not that close. Besides...How can you even see? I'm in a room with no cameras...."

She quietly shook her head and hits send.

"How do you think I got the pictures of you in the first place? There's cameras hidden in every room. Now get to stripping before I decide to send these pictures out." He replies.

With that sudden shocking reply, Brooke then liped her mouth in a "O' and quietly "oh" to herself as she wondered how slow she could be. So after all this time, Mike had been planning this? Brooke then shook her head.

"Wow. You're a fucking a creep. I should really should call the police on your ass and report on you. But I guess I should be a "good girl" and listen to you. Tell you what, why don't you come over and I'll give you a nice strip tease...?"

He thinks about it for a moment and then leaves his dorm room and goes to hers. He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door.

Once she was expecting for that knock, a devious smirk appeared on Brooke's lips as she got up and went towards the door.Even though she was so mad at Mike, she did liked where this going.With that, she finally opened the door and crosses her arms over her chest; pretending to be mad.

Brooke's light green eyes gleamed at Mike when walked in and didn't say anything casual; she was actually to surprised to hear his respond. Brooke then closed the door behind her but didn't step forward. She just stood there. "Sit down - on a chair" She said quietly with sighed, at Mike. She couldn't believe she was doing this. Luckily she was wearing her tanktop and shorts that would make things even more sexier.

Mike pulls up a chair and sits down, watching her. He hated that he had to do this to get her attention...but it was now or never.

With another sigh parting from her lips, Brooke then pushes her hair to the side of her and slowly approached to him without another word. With that, she gently straddled onto his lap and rested her hands on the chair's head, by either side of Mike's shoulder. Once Mike's hand were resting on her hip and gently holding onto her as she was about to start, Brooke then began to move her hips in circular motions as if she was grinding on him. Her head lower down and not even making any eye contact with Mike she focuses on her hips and sways as they moved and nearly grinding on Mike's cock. Her hips still moving in circular motions as they went to giving a few booty popping and slow grinds up to his stomach before back down to his lap and continuing from there.

Back
Top Bottom