Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pet Transformation / Taming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeko

Super-Earth
Hello! I'm looking for an oddly specific type of rp and was wondering if I could find someone to enjoy it with. :3

Main plot of the rp is... Him and her have been best friends for a long time. He's liked her forever, but she seems to turn him down or ignore your feelings anytime they're brought up. She's always been lazy, and a bit of a bum as she stays over at his house all the time. Finally, he can't take it anymore, and finds a way to change her into an inu! (potion in drink, injecting her with something, machine, science, magic, something!) After finally pulling it off, he collars her. Deciding to keep her as a pet, she has to be tamed, broken, and taught how to behave like the runt of an inu she is now.

Setting would be modern/fantasy preferably, but Im up for any settings really. Inus are half dog/half humans, like Nekos (catgirls). They're popular pets all around, though a bit expensive. They're not all that more intelligent than the average pet dog or so...and they dont speak either. As an inu, she would still be able to speak (for the sake of the rp lol, unless you prefer her to be unable to... would be interesting), and has suffered a bit of a hit to her intelligence (though not too much).

I don't mind if the owner is male or female, though she will be female. Prefer people who can be dominant/forceful/can punish her, no big softies please. Don't mind if she starts out as male and somehow ends up as a female neko either.

Usually ask the other person whether they prefer fur or no fur, and whether she can only walk on hands + knees, or can walk upright like a human! :eek: If you wanna rp, please answer these questions :D

Rp is sorta based around taming her, <3 humiliation, embarrassing her, stuff like that. HOWEVER o___o I do prefer story rp over smut. I don't mind smut, as long as it's part of the story. If she somehow is raped 3 replies in, I'll stop responding >>;

With that said, I have one of those lists of likes/dislikes... http://www.f-list.net/c/aeko/

Love people who bring their own ideas and such into the rp, and am up for any questions/edits you might have. :O

If you wanna rp, please pm me. I rp through PM's or YIM. No threads please. Prefer if you can reply often, and more than a couple sentences.

I would do this, but you said no big softies :(. I like S/M Pet Play, but I usaully am a kind and loving master, not a stern one. It's not that I can't play as one, as I can, I just don't like doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom