Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nice day for a white wedding (Nighthaven x Kat)

" Very good.. " Jack praised Grace at her work as obviously she was getting Paul excited with her mouths work, leaving Jack plenty of time to casually undo his pants and reveal his own girt that, compared to Paul, seemed quite a bit Larger.

" You wont mind me.. Fucking your wife, right ? " Jack would ask Paul then, simply to put it out there that he was going to mount Grace, in fact, he was already crawling onto the bed to get behind her and shove her leg aside to expose her tight pussy to him even more.

Jack had little intention of waiting either, the moment he was behind Grace, he'd seize his shaft and shove himself roughly into her moist passage, planning to show off what a fine Slut this woman could be, and how she was it for him rather then Paul.

" Yes, show your Husband.. what an eager .. cock hungry.. slut you are, I want him to see, how needy a Slave my Fuck doll is ! " he'd tell Grace then just before he starts to fuck her with a quick pace, using her wet flower to show just how well accustomed she was to him, and treating her with such bold words only to show proudly that she's been doing this with him for a while now, no longer to be the housewife and Mother, but a young woman craving to please another while her Husband was forced to watch it all.

The look on Paul's face was a strange mix of resentment, pleasure and horror, as he watched the stranger crawling up behind his wife. The most unbelievable thing for him to grasp, was the fact that she didn't seem to mind. She didn't fight him at all, like she sometimes fought him. In fact she seemed to be enjoying herself, which had to be him misunderstanding. Surely she couldn't want to give herself to another man? She was happily married, and had everything she could want. Why would she want to leave that?

The might have been a slight exaggeration in the moan Grace made as Jack pushed himself inside. But she wanted to put a big fat line, under the fact that she enjoyed everything Jack did to her. Paul seemed to want to get out, to get Jack off her or something, because he started to struggle. It might have been because of the words he used, that he got upset. Which only amused her. Grace had to push him down with her hands, for him to stay still, so she could suck him properly.

Muffled moans came from Grace as she struggled to keep up her task, while Jack fucking her in such a fast pace.

Jack couldn't help himself right there, he was moaning loudly whilst clashing so firmly against Grace's bare skin, so rapidly to thrust into her only to send her body quaking with each thrust, only to make it unmistakable that he was, in fact, fucking her, and it felt so good with her seemingly tighter then ever before.

" Yes.. Milk it .. slut ! I am.. going to cum.. inside you.. better.. be on your Pill... Or .. I will.. knock you up ! " he snarled at her, a show for Paul more then anything else, even going right ahead to repeat the old tale, he knew already that Grace was taking her pills, and unless she had forgotten, she had no intention to not use them. Still, the charm therein was for Paul to watch it, to watch how Jack fucked his wife, how he even announced to cum inside the hole that should be all Paul's, and how he'd not even bother to spare his wife the chore of carrying his child, even though she was Paul's wife, and all while Grace seemed to enjoy herself being used and made to pleasure her Husband.

Jack grew hesitant for a brief moment though when he heard the door bell, but then, just a moment later, he would thrust even harder into Grace with the pervert delight of knowing what was to come soon, it was nearly a cruel pleasure with which he was now vigorously pounding Grace, knowing that soon she'd be watching Paul getting what he deserved, while herself being taken as a proper slave to Jack.

" Ask.. your husband.. if he minds.. when I'll.. knock you up.. Slave ! " jack would ask more firmly now, crude even towards Grace with the use of words as he so firmly slammed into her, fucking her rather aggressively so that it may get a touch uncomfortable even for her, though Jack was loosing himself in this sweet delight, Grace was about to become his and his alone, and if anything, he was eager to show Paul that Jack was going to enjoy using the other mans wife for himself with no regard to the man she had married.

The only thing that had stopped Paul from cumming was the fact that he was struggling against what Jack and she was doing. Grace didn't notice the doorbell at all, as she was too caught up with everything else.

As Jack increased the power, with which he thrusted into her, Grace had to stop her task. To grip the sheets and clench them tightly in her fists, as she moaned loudly. Not for the benefit of Paul, but because she was so close to cumming that she could feel the muscles in her pussy contract around him. "You.. wouldn't mind that.. would you?" Grace moaned with an added "oh god" before she came in a violent orgasm, that shook the whole of her body.

" Yess... " Jack groaned as Grace came, yet not willing to stop only now, he still had a little to go, so when her pussy begun to clench so hard and spasm around his girt, he'd simply reach out to grab grace by the hair and roughly pull her up by it, holding her to bounce back into his thrusts and leave Paul to watch his wife's bust bouncing over and over again, likely even giving him a decent view of how his pleasure hole was being invaded by another man, no longer to be tied to the duty of remaining faithful to the man she wed, but to be abused by this stranger who, in a passionate way, treated her his slave.

" Moan Slut ! I want your .. husband to hear.. what a dirty slut you are ! " Jack snarled, giving grace's bare rump a firm slap with his other hand before it would reach to squeeze her bust.

" Gnnh ! .. Who's .. bitch .. are you.. mm ? ... Feels.. good .. to have your husband watch .. when you finally.. get to be.. appreciated.. as a woman.. doesn't it ?! Don't worry.. I'm going to .. fuck your cum dump.. so loose tonight.. you.. wont even remember.. having to spread .. your legs for such a .. sorry excuse.. of a man.. your ass .. is mine Slut ! " Jack hissed, near shouting it whilst pounding into Grace, over and over again to enjoy the feel of her wet pussy devouring his length.

That was, till there was that firm knocking at the door, that suddenly seemed to send Jack over the edge, for whatever reason, or maybe it was just the timing that coincidentally matched, though right after the know, jack would slam himself all the way into grace, pulling her closer to himself by her hair, and then loudly groan as he came, wave after wave of his seed to pour once again into her waiting womb while Paul was forced to watch how this stranger simply did so.

" Y-yes.. " Jack moaned as he came, gasping for air as he still released, and yet still managing to hiss out " Come in ! " towards the door, causing two black men to step inside, both build rather buff, and both of them showing quite a bit of chest under their revealing leather harnesses.

" Bout time, our guest here, he eagerly wants some fun, nearly raped my bitch just to get some.. " Jack groaned, looking at Paul with a grin, just as much as these two black men would grin as their taste was for men, and these two liked to play rough, and while Paul may not be in their range of taste, he sure was going to make a fine bitch to them tonight, with his pants down already, and his mouth forced open by the O-gag, he'd be given a plenty of recorded reasons as to why he wanted a divorce.

The fact that Jack kept pounding into her so ruthlessly, kept her orgasm going for longer than it had before. She tilted her head back, to looks at him, as she bounced against his thrusts. He really didn't need to ask her to moan, as her orgasm lingered, and made her moans grow into screams, calling out Jack's name.

She barely got to escape her orgasm before Jack came into her, and pulled her up against him. Grace leaned against his chest, as she tried to catch her breath. Looking at him with a happy smile. It wasn't before Jack ordered, whoever it was at the door, to come in, that Grace looked up at the door.

For some reason she wasn't embarrassed to be found like this, with her husband and her lover. She raised an eyebrow as she looked to Jack. Wondering what they were here for. She doubted that it was for her, as Jack gave the impression that he didn't want to share her. And she, quite frankly, didn't want to be with anyone else. He took far more energy to keep happy, than she had.

The two men that entered would say naught, they just waited, though dressed as they where they where in here for the fun, and as one of them, not undoing his pants, was soon showing, they where not to interested in women.

Jack would pull out of Grace and plant a kiss onto her neck before whispering at her " Come along dear, you do want to watch this.. " , urging her to follow him over to a large velvet couch while the two black men went to stand on either side of the bed to cut of Paul's escape, and then that large hung pf a man on the left would pull down that leather pantie he wore to show of one painfully large rod.

Paul who grew rather scared now would try to scoot away, though as he turned he'd have to see that smaller but still well build man on the other side freeing his girt, grinning down at Graces husband whilst starting to lube up his erect girt.

" Come here Bitch, daddy wants some loving ! " the other groaned then, causing Paul to try and look over to him while squirming to get some distance, to late however as that large black man grabbed him by the hair, yanking him closer across the bed to face that large member, terror showing in Paul's eyes as he started to desperately struggle against the hold on his hair, though struggle as he might, only moments after the black man would force himself into Paul's mouth, finding little resistance save for Paul's struggle thanks to the o gag.

" I hope you don't mind if they help themselves Paul, told them what a pussy you are, and they really like man pussy, in fact, those two made a bet with me. You see, I said you wouldn't be willing to divorce Grace, and they say they can make you.. " Jack would start to explain, visibly amused with the sight as he thought it a just reward for the man.

" So, If I am right, your going to defend your Love and endure, and.. if they are right, well, I guess you never really cared for this fine bitch anyway, and then it wont really matter right ? Just say the word.. " Jack went on, knowing full well that Paul couldn't say anything with that large dick being forced down his throat, and with the movement behind Paul, he would be far to busy struggling for his dear life, already aware what the other man was planning to do as he crawled over Paul's defenseless body.

" Look at that doll, I guess your Husband Does love you, he's really going to go through with it ! " Jack stated then, mocking Grace's husband as he was about to be treated like the worthless bitch for once.

Grace followed Jack willingly to the couch, taking a seat next to him, where she could still feel the heat of his body.

Watching Paul struggle as he did, reminded her only all too much of how she felt, when Paul was in the mood and she wasn't. The 'come here bitch' was one that Paul had used on her several times. She had had no choice but to do as he commanded, and now he would know what that was like. As cruel as it was, it made her smile. In a cold way that was so unlike her, but he deserved this. This was how he ha treated her for the past 20 years.

Grace placed an arm around Jack's shoulder as she watched the two men at work, and most of all, how Paul struggled to get away. "I think he likes it" She let her hand play with his hair, before she addressed the man taking position behind Paul. "He likes it rough.. so don't hold back" She could hear Paul trying to make, what she assumed was a cry for help. Maybe he was thinking that she gave a damn, he would soon realize how wrong he was.

" You think ? " Jack asked amused as the black man behind Paul yanked his ass up, causing his struggle to kick into high gear as he wasn't drunk enough to miss what was about to be down to him, though try as he might, moment's later the other man had him forced onto his knees and shoved his well lubed girt up against his anus, only to send Paul flailing and spasm between the two men as the one behind him slammed himself ruthlessly into Paul's rear.

" Uh, that gotta hurt.. " Jack noted, twitching a little just watching it happen, and how then that black man grabbed Paul by the waist to slowly draw back only to slam just as hard back into him groaning " Yeah, Princess, you like that.. dontcha ?! " at his victim, both the black man now raping Paul with little regard to his struggling, if anything, it was only turning them on, and with the guy in the front suddenly holding Paul down on his rod groaning, it grew quite clear that Paul was getting to taste just how much these two enjoyed to not care for how wrong the man between them thought this to be.

" Mm, I think your Husband is really brave to do all this for you, or really gay.. I wonder what his parents would say if they saw this.. " Jack mused, only to taunt Paul in his misery, a misery that would still go on for a while, in fact, this was merely foreplay for Jack's guests, they would take Paul into the dungeon for a while after this, and record every moment of Paul being their bitch, he'd never dare to even look at Grace again after they where done with him in fear that dirty chapter might come to light, that was, if he didn't commit suicide before that. Well, chances where, he would even break and actually come to like it, one way or another, it freed up Grace for Jack, and that was the only thing that truly mattered.

Grace found the fact that Paul struggled so much to get away, highly amusing. And she couldn't hide the smile from her face, as she sat leaned up against Jack. How many times hadn't she had to accept the rough treatment of Paul. There was no one there to help her, and now he would get to feel the same helplessness. The only difference being that she had lived through years of it. And he just had to survive this one night of humiliation and pain.

As long as he struggled, his parents would probably pity him. "When we break him, and he starts enjoying himself. I'm sure they would shun him, and probably kick him out of the family business. Which would leave him with nothing" Grace smiled as she shifted her eyes to rest on him.
Despite all that they had already done today, seeing Paul like this, and the rushing feeling of revenge it gave her. Really turned her on. She kept one eye on Paul as she leaned in to Jack and caressed his cheek with her lips, slowly moving down to his neck.

" Oh, I doubt he will enjoy himself to soon.. " Jack hissed as he reached for Graces hand to guide it to his own girt.

" But I intend to enjoy myself Slave, do get your mouth down and start working, you don't have a husband anymore, so you have no more excuse to be anything but my pretty cum dump.. " Jack growled playfully, reaching to capture Graces chin so she would look at him again.

" Your mine, and soon you'll be revisiting the dungeon, I can't wait watching you squirm and beg again when I enjoy watching the machine fucking you Raw my dear. Don't worry though, I'll take good care of you, you wont be missing anything, but I wont allow you to be anything but my lovely Pleasure doll from now on, you'll be dressed and working only to please your Master. " he hisses, and then leans to try and steal a kiss from her after reminding her of that machine, and how much it pleased him to torture her sexually, not painfully so, though he enjoyed to treat her his plaything, and he loved her in her role as Sex Slave so much, he sought to repeat that one weekend, only this time, there was no home or husband to return to, he was going to make his home hers.

Grace wrapped her slender fingers around his length and started working as he spoke at her. Being reminded of the machine that had fucked her so sore, made her smile fade a bit. She wanted to please him in every way she could. But she was definitely not looking forward to that. She preferred to be fucked senseless by his cock, then by some machine.

She leaned into the kiss, and caressed his lips passionately, before she lay down across the couch. So she was comfortable, as she gave his cock all her attention. The sounds of moaning both in pain and pleasure, coming from the bed, only urged her on, as she let her tongue and lips tease his foreskin before she swallowed him whole.

" Yesss bitch ! your going to be our girlfriend tonight, you'll be one cock hungry pussy for me and my Man, or I'm gonna cut your balls, real slow.. you got that Princess ?! " the larger of the two man hissed at Paul, holding Paul up by his hair to speak those words to his face, causing him to nod quickly with tears staining his cheeks, grunting pained as the guy behind him took on a fast pace to hammer into Paul's rear, filling the room with the noise of that large man pounding Paul's scrawny ass.

" Oh your husband really is.. getting into it.. " Jack moaned, licking his lips as Grace taunted his foreskin to elicit an urge from him to feel so much more, only to moan out even louder as finally her mouth wrapped around his rigid girt.

" Gnnh .. take him.. to the Dungeon, when Gerald is done.. Sam, you can have him all night, I want to enjoy his wife.. without his annoying whimpering, and don't be to gentle, that .. wife beater.. got to enjoy.. being the bitch for once.. " Jack moaned towards the larger of the two men who had just threatened Paul, eliciting a smile from him.

" Hear that bitch ? " Sam grunted, slapping his large rod across Paul's face. " We are gonna Fuck.. You .. Up ! " he snarled, adding another slap of his rod across Paul's face for each of those last words, and then Paul was getting his first taste of cum up his rear as Sam's mate came, loudly groaning, into Graces husband.

Grace lowed to hear him moan like he did. It made her want to do even better, so he would moan more. But she couldn't come up with anything more than liking up and down his shaft, before taking it all in her mouth, and make sure her tongue caressed him as much as humanly possible. To irritate Paul she made sure to make moaning noises herself, to let both Jack and Paul know just how much she enjoyed giving Jack pleasure.

She didn't look up when they took him out of the room, but liked the fact that he wouldn't be left alone any time soon. Being the slave she was, she just kept up pleasing, trusting that he would stop her, if her wanted her to do something else. Grace hoped that she would get to see Paul again before he got to go home. She did like to see him suffer. Something she had not expected to feel, but it only felt fair that he got to taste some of his own medicine.

Jack chuckled amused as Gerald pulled out of Paul to let his mate lift Graces husband over his shoulder, grinning at him as he pleadingly looked towards his wife who was far to busy sucking off another man and visibly enjoying it.

" Mmm, Girl, I want to fuck you Raw.. before your Husband is leaving, I want him to see you, oozing cum from every hole with a happy smile on your face.. " Jack groaned then as the door closer, grabbing grace by the hair to gently lift her head back up, trying to passionately kiss her for a few long moments.

" Get on the ground, face on the floor, and your ass up high, I am going to put a collar around your pretty neck, but first, I am going to fuck you so hard, your man is going to hear it all the way down.. to the basement how much fun your having.. getting it from me ! And if your still able to walk then.. I am going to fuck you again, right down in the kitchen when your showing me what delicious assets you have besides your tight holes.. " he groaned, growing somewhat aggressive in a passionate way, so enjoying himself that he credited the fuck he was about to give her as the first one with his girl, wanting to pound her like a wild animal let loose on a horny bitch.

Grace left her work behind as Jack pulled her by the hair, up to meet his lips in a long passionate kiss. She placed her hands gently at his neck as she let her tongue invade his mouth, sighing slightly. She wanted Paul to see just what lenghts she would go to, to defy him.

"Yes master" Grace purred and gave his lip a last, teasing, tug, before she left his lap. To go to the floor, to present her ass to him, as she was on all fours on the floor. She spread her legs, so she showed him both her holes, inviting him to come and take her.
It had to be the adrenaline that kept her going at this point. She had lost count of how many time she had cum for him, and how many times he had as well. She could feel it, as she waited for him, on the floor. How her arms were close to giving in, under her weight. Part of her wondered when he would let her sleep. He would have to need sleep soon, himself. Although he was superior to Paul in every way, he was not spring chicken, and neither was she.

Jack moaned as she tugged on his lower lip, licking across it even as he watched Grace to lean down and present herself, spread her legs to openly welcome his presence offering him that which he had defiled so much, and now it would no longer be just defiling her, her husband being taken to denounce his bond to her, only so that this wonderful young woman would be spending all her energy pleasing him and actually being appreciated for it, even if much of his desire claimed her as a possession rather then a mate.

" Yes.. " he would groan, leaning off the couch to crawl up behind her, his hands grabbing hold of her hips as he closed in so that only a moment later he could grind himself across her pussy and the crack of her ass.

" Since your husband is developing a taste for dick himself, I am going to claim you for good Grace, I am going to my you my fuck slave.. " he would grunt, reaching with his right hand to steer his girt back against her tight pussy to slowly invade her again.

" Ooohoo .. your Mine ! No one.. is going to save you now.. you pretty thing.. " he would moan, sinking himself steadily all the way into her, just to grab her hips with both hands again, announcing greedily " I am going to fuck you hard ! " just before pulling back to rapidly slam into her, letting loose all inhibitions as truly he wanted to fuck her brains out, shoving and tugging her body into his thrusts as he claimed her properly as his.

Grace sighed and pressed herself against him, as she grinded himself against her. She had no idea where this appetite for him came from. But she wanted him badly. Even if she had just had him.

Feeling him sliding inside of her, made her sigh. She knew she was meant to be loud now, so she wouldn't hold back on that front. So when Jack grabbed her hips and started fucking harder that he ever had before. Grace immediately started to moan. It didn't hurt apart from the impact of his hips against her ass. She was wet enough to take all of him, and be able to enjoy it as well. All she could do was try to hold herself up, with the thrust he put into the fucking, and let out her moans as they came to her.

Rapidly Jack slammed against her behind, near painfully firmly to hold onto her hips while throwing his head back into a moan, his eyes closed as he allows himself to only sink into this deep depraved desire accompanied with the sound of their skin's meeting, the sweet music of her moans, and the feeling of her silken tunnel so perfectly enveloping his girt.

" Yes... Milk it... slut.. " he groans, wanting to hear her even louder, though the intensity of his pace was getting to him quite well, so that, even if he would try to slow down, which he wasn't, he wouldn't last for much longer, already to loose a few spurts of pre into her, today's activities having left to much of a mark on him so that soon he would release again, and then, likely have his new toy join him in bed, not for a mere romp, but for a well deserved rest.

" C-cum.. for me.. Grace.. " he groaned soon, close to his own release, though struggling to last till Grace would join him, if anything, he wanted this release to be mutual, only then would he be satisfied to take her to bed.

Whether it was because that she wanted Paul to hear it, or it was because she was so overwhelmed by what Jack was doing to her, she couldn't tell. But she moaned his name, "Jack!" Loud and clear, as he claimed her. Even more so, when he told her to milk it. She wanted Paul to know how superior Jack was to him. And since he wasn't there to see it, she would make sure that he heard her.

Knowing that Paul was being raped downstairs, getting to feel what she had had to live with on a day to day basis. Even if it was just for one night. It turned her on, and that Jack would go trough so much trouble, to make her his, touched her, in some strange way.
Reaching down, Grace rapidly stroke her clit, forcing herself to cum. Although it wasn't really far off to start with. Before long she was clenching tightly around him, screaming out his name, at the top of her lungs, before collapsing onto the floor.

Jack's body would tense, a long groan of pure lust being exhaled as he felt Grace's fingers applying pressure to her sensitive flesh, pressure applied also to the shaft that would so eagerly shove back and forth into her heavenly passage.

Then, with a near growled " Yesss ! " Jack would thrust into her one more time, only to moan with delight as he reached his orgasm, joining Grace in hers whilst firmly grinding himself against her exposed rear, as though to try and stir and mingle the combined release within her.

" Gnnh .. Such.. a naughty girl.. " he groans, firmly holding to her hips, ensuring she'd be going nowhere till every least drop was planted into her, savoring the moment where, finally, she was no longer another mans wife, she was his now, and by god, he was going to make sure she knew it, there was going to be a lot of things he would be doing with her within the next few days.

" that's.. it Grace.. do milk it.. that pussy .. it's mine now .. your not going to share this pleasure temple.. with anyone.. but me now.. " he groaned, as if it still needed an explanation, though it felt good wording it, that wife of another, a woman quite a bit younger then him, she was his, and she'd be his Slave in bed.

It was her arm giving out, that sent her to the floor. The only reason she didn't collapse completely, was because Jack kept a hold on her hips. She moaned as he pressed himself against her, and came into her, so deeply.

The fact that she wouldn't sleep with anyone else, didn't bother her. Quite the opposite. It meant she didn't have to take Paul's abuse anymore. And she would much rather take Jack's abuse than his.

Grace looked back at him, exhausted, and yet with a smile on her lips.

Jack would finally open his eyes again, allowing the subsiding waves of his lust to course through him whilst his gaze lowers to meet Grace's , returning the smile she was offering while then finally to withdraw from her wonderful tight pussy, at last to allow her a moment's rest while he too leaned to lay besides her and try to invite her into a playful kiss.

" Mm, think my poor plaything might need a rest.. " he groaned, broken from the kiss with a chuckle, just to then lean up and fetch the blanket from the bed, to comfortable for the moment to even bother standing up and enter the bed, instead just to try and pull the blanket over the both of them to grand both himself and Grace some rest, certain that, soon enough they could lay besides one another in bed once they recuperated a little, though for now, he merely desired to feel her warmth to himself and hold her captive in a needy embrace and the tiring exhaustion of Today's still quite vivid interactions between him and her.

Grace didn't wait for an invitation to crawl into his arms, and kiss him back. She rested a hand along the side of his face, slowly running her fingers through his hair.

"That would be nice.. or you can just keep going, while I sleep" She smiled back at him. Grace rested her head on his chest, after he put the blanket over them. She loved the feeling of his body against her, in a none sexual manner. But just relaxing. Grace felt her eye getting heavy as she rested it on his chest. "What a wedding" she mumbled, clearly just about to fall asleep.

kat said:
Grace didn't wait for an invitation to crawl into his arms, and kiss him back. She rested a hand along the side of his face, slowly running her fingers through his hair.

"That would be nice.. or you can just keep going, while I sleep" She smiled back at him. Grace rested her head on his chest, after he put the blanket over them. She loved the feeling of his body against her, in a none sexual manner. But just relaxing. Grace felt her eye getting heavy as she rested it on his chest. "What a wedding" she mumbled, clearly just about to fall asleep.

" You sure ? " Jack asked, though more in a playful manner, then however, when the blanket was pulled over them, he'd lean over Grace's exhausted body and shove his way back into her exhausted body, not to energetic himself, although preferring right now to fall asleep fucking this precious conquest rather then to drift into sleep with a mere cuddle, sweet as it was, he felt horny again with her suggestion, and more then anything else, he wanted to send her of into sleep with the feel of him within her, and the knowledge that when she'd awake, she'd do so knowing that any moment, he could decide to mount and ravage her body now that she was his for good.

Back
Top Bottom