Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nice day for a white wedding (Nighthaven x Kat)

Grace folded her arms around his neck, as he guided her backwards, up against the wall. "I will obey" She barely got out, before he pushed himself inside, filling her out and making her moan. God, did she want to please him. It didn't take more than his hands on her ass, for her to become wet for him. He could so easily make her beg for it, but right now he played nice, and took her right away.

She folded her legs around his hips, and pulled herself closer to him, to kiss, nip, and tuck at the sensitive skin at the crease between his shoulder and neck. Part of her wondered what he might do as a punishment, but then she remembered the fuck machine, and it only made her all the more eager to please him. So eager, that she started rolling her hips against him. As much as she could, while being pinned between him and the wall.

" No matter.. what ? " Jack asked, moaning with delight as she embraced him needfully, leaving him to hold her up against the wall whilst growing firmer with his thrusts, wanting to have her full of his juices to mark her as his again, especially now that she naively promised herself to him without yet grasping the full extend of what he'd be doing to her and her marriage within the next few days.

" Even... if I ruin.. your Marriage ? " he'd ask then, intending to least give her a glimpse of his plans, though by far not the full extend as he'd be ruining her relationship with her husband to a point where reparations where impossible, in fact, Paul would be most eager not to even dare looking at Grace again.

"Mmhmmm" Grace moaned as she held on tightly to him, as he thrusted into her. Her moans would be right next to his ears, as she failed to keep up with the kissing of his neck.

"What.. marriage?" She managed to say. "If he was .. worth anything.. I wouldn't.. be here.." Grace wanted to get away, she had wanted that for a long time, even before she met Jack. But Paul was a powerful man, and she was afraid that even if she got away, he would only find her, and drag her back to their house. Plus he would beat her, and leave her to clean up the mess he made, by doing so.

" Shh ! " he shoo's her as she explained the lack of truth within her bond with Paul, offering enough information for Jack to figure that she'd be willing to give up on him, though still he desired her to be the slave, and he wanted a proper answer from this lovely creature befitting the position that she was to fulfill.

" Are you going to obey ? No matter what ? So I can turn your wonderful body into my private fuck doll ?! " he said more insistent and with quite a few rougher words, letting her know in less gentleman terms that her life in bed was meant to put her down into submission to him, and he desired not for her to tell him why this option would be viable to her, but if she would accept so that she could not easily squirm herself out of what Jack was planning for Paul and her, Grace was going to give her husband a nice show, and then Jack intended to give Paul a little parting gift, one he'd not recover to swiftly from.

Grace took a moment to think. Would she really be willing to give herself to him like that, so completely? Well.. why not? Why would she want anything else? "Yes" She whispered, resting her forehead against his, as he kept pounding into her. "Yes" She moaned a bit louder, as he hit just the right spot. "Fuck yes" She moaned ever louder before she crashed into his lips, parting his with her tongue. And moaning in her nearing orgasm, muffled bit the rough kiss she was giving him.

" Then.. your Mine ! " he groans delighted, the last thing he managed to say before her kiss would silence him, eagerly to return it though while now claiming her with swift hard thrusts, leaving her against the wall to take the rough pounding he gave her whilst passionately kissing her.

He would not last all to much longer now either, that clenching of her tight passage so sweetly milking him to finally give up his goods, urging him to defile the wife of another once again before he could make her his for good.

" Yess ! " he would groan a short while later, breaking of the kiss as no longer he could bear it, moaning, huffing and gasping for breath as his whole body shuddered with delight, then suddenly to grow tense against her as wave after wave of his seed would be fired into her womb with the blissful knowledge that this fine *bitch* was to be his now, and soon she would give away all rights to deny him, truly to become his precious play thing.

Grace's fingers buried into his neck, as her entire body stiffened as he wimps were muffled by the kiss she so desperately clung onto. It might be the fact that he had taken her just before, and it had had no effect on her, what so ever. And now she just wanted him to fuck her as hard as he was. That would all lead up to the mind-blowing orgasm that took her now.

When they were both done, Grace just relaxed in his arms. Wishing she didn't have to go downstairs. Smiling slightly she looked into his eyes. "How long do we have, you think?" She ask while still catching her breath.

Oh what a pleasure it was to fill her with his lust again, much better then the time back in the shower, and now that verbally she had submitted, he'd make sure she'd not be anything but that delightful slave to him, she already has had the life of the housewife till now, and eager as she was, he doubted that she'd mind being embraced as mostly the desirable woman in his bed to please him and be pleased for her devotion.

" Not much, in fact, I fear you'll need to return to your husband now. You'll best clean that fine pussy when I pulled out and get that fine ass back down there, and when the Party is done, I'll take you home, and you'll be mine for good. " he would answer with a heavy breathing, though not failing to remind her " Remember, you'll be doing as told now Slave, no matter what ! ", making sure she understood that he truly meant it, it was essential to him so he could not only keep her, but perhaps even embarrass her when he'd reveal her to her husband as his private slut eager to be used.

" And, no panties ! Soon as your back at my place, there will be no going back, you'll be leaving your old life, with all you once had, back at your place, your starting a new life tonight... " he insisted, and then gently begun to pull himself free of her tight pussy.

At first, she was a bit disappointed to hear him say that they were out of time. But the feeling was quickly replaced by a slight fear, as he said she was to come home with him. "But what about.." She remembered her place, and stopped speaking. But was she supposed to tell him, or stay clear of him, while she was downstairs?
She had said she would obey, so now she had no choice. Of course if she was with him, he might protect her, if Paul ever came to claim her back.

The new start he talked about, scared her as well as it excited her. Not going back to Paul was all she ever wanted. But not seeing her daughter, was scary. Would she even know where she had gone?
Jack pulled out of her, and she slid back down on the floor, before she headed to the bathroom again to clean up again.

Jack chuckled to himself as he watched Grace leave for the bathroom again to clean the mess he made of her again, little as it was, it was still a stain that could leave her very embarrassed.

Embarrassed, yeah, that was the keyword, she wouldn't be the only one, or so he figured, a thought that gave him another chuckle as he reached for his cellphone to do a call, intending to invite a little surprise for Paul and Grace, one Grace might not entirely agree with, though now that she had given her word, well, she would just have to bear with it, and perhaps she herself would find joy in it.

By the time Grace would return from the bathroom Jack had finished his pone call, approaching Grace to give her a brief kiss whilst holding her by the chin. Then, looking into her eyes, he'd smile, sweetly hissing " Get dressed and downstairs, see how drunk your husband is, and if he can still stand, give him more to drink, I want him to sleep for a while, and then you'll be getting a Divorce my pleasure doll, he'll be quite happy to give you away, I assure you of that... " he promised her, and then released her chin to give her instead a gentle slap on her ass to send her off, planning to get himself cleaned up before he'd return to the party, certain it would not go on for to much longer, he did request that little aid he planned for tonight, and these guys wouldn't want to be disappointed either.

Grace smiled slightly as she looked into his eyes. "And if he's out, can I drag him home?" She tilted her head a bit, as he said he would be happy to give her away. She wondered how that was going to work. What had he planned, and just how humiliated did she have to get for that to happen?
Getting dressed didn't take a lot, as it was just sliding the dress back down, over her body. Getting her hair back to how it had been, before she went up here, took a bit more work. Before she left the bedroom, she approached Jack and gave him one last passionate kiss. "I assume I'll be seeing you soon" She looked into his eyes for a moment before she backed off, and left the room.

When she got downstairs, nobody seemed to notice that she had been gone. Paul, however, wasn't passed out yet. He was on the dance floor, showing everyone how he really couldn't dance. "Babe!" He yelled out, as he finally spotted her. He stumbled over to her, and grabbed her ass. "Where the hell have you been?" Unfortunately he always got aggressive when he got drunk. "Why aren't you passed out yet?" She shot back at him, and dragged him to the bar, just so he could have a seat. Paul didn't seem to mind, drinking more. Grace had another shot of vodka as well.

" No girl, he'll be coming along with us, we do have to persuade him to let go of you. " Jack explained to her, and left it at that then as he went to shower, returning once done only to be greeted by her kiss, one he joyfully returned and after which he whispered at her " Very Soon my dear. " before leaving her to return to her husband.

He took his time getting dressed again, only joining the party half an hour after grace went down with a glass of wine in his hand, smiling at Grace as he watched her tending to her husband and helping him getting drunk, even forgiving the man how he was groping his wife as it would be, more or less, the last time he got to do it, after all, this fine evening, that lovely ass of hers would become his, and Paul was sure never to forget who's woman Grace was, in fact, he'd be forcing poor Grace to show a side of herself to Paul that he likely never seen, amongst other things, he wondered though if Paul would survive it, giving her up, after all, he was going to enjoy some company as well.

Grace watched Jack, as he joined the party. At this point she had had quite a few drinks herself. And since she hadn't had a lot to eat today, it effected her more than she had expected it to. Grace completely ignored Paul's hand on her ass, as they sat at the bar.
Just about to order another drink, Paul suddenly grabbed her wrist, and dragged off with her. Right. This was the 'babe I'm so horny' bit that usually occurred just before he passed out. Grace looked back a Jack, as Paul dragged her outside, and to the garden. Here he pressed her up against a wall, feeling up her breasts as he growled. "Lift your dress, bitch" "Do it yourself" She snapped back, without really thinking about it. The number of times she had been drunk could be counted on one hand. So she hadn't a lot of knowledge of what the alcohol did to her.

Paul look slightly shocked before he slapped her in her face. Grace just looked back at him, resentment written all over her face. Paul, unfortunately saw it, and changed the flat hand to a fist, and hit her again.

Jack couldn't stop the blow that Paul sent Grace's way, he wasn't even aware of it until it had impacted as he himself had followed them only close enough to listen, he had no intention on stopping Paul claiming his wife right now, though he had no taste for simple violence, especially not when it was directed at his soon to be pleasure Slave.

Least Jack could stop another blow to happen as he quickly came up behind Paul,trying to grab him by the hair to yank him back and around, right into his knee that would be send to connect with the younger man's stomach.

" I think you've had quite enough ! " he hissed at the man, throwing him onto the ground so he could squirm about as Jack walked closer to Grace to have a look at the damage.

" Are you all right ? " he would ask, raising a hand to have a feel over where Paul had hit her to inspect what he had done, only to grunt displeased and hiss at Grace. " Go to the page at the door and tell him to call for Jack's Limo, he'll know who's is asked for, and then we'll take your drunkard of a husband home. " he told Grace, intend on speeding up his plans a slight bit, whilst still upholding the pretend intention of bringing a troublemaker home, which wasn't quite what was about to happen.

The slap, Grace had almost expected. The fist on the other hand, she had not expected. Grace fell onto the ground, after he hit her. Looking up at him, scared if he would have a complete fit, and start kicking her. Or just rape her.

But for once, one of them happened. It was years since Grace stopped praying for someone to come and save her. But today someone did. And not just anyone, Jack.
Grace hissed as he touched her face. For now it was just swollen and red. With a tiny bit of bleeding from her nose. "I've been better.. but I've also been much worse"

She nodded at what he said, and got to her feet, stumbling a bit as she went to fetch the limo. At the moment she thought Jack was just going to drive them home. But she hoped he had something else in mind.

Jack would, once Grace was gone to do as asked, try to grab Paul by the hair and send his knee into his stomach one more time, more or less hoping for that fool to fall unconscious, to one way or another, he'd be dragging that drunken fool off towards the drive way, intending to stop the pretend play and finally get to where it was getting interesting.

Soon enough he would have caught up to Grace, hopefully with as little trouble from Paul as possible, only to haul Paul into the Limo's back after which he'd Invite Grace in as well, smiling gently at her as he was looking forward to their, divorce, it would be quite an entertaining evening, better yet though, after tonight, Poor Grace was to be his possession, and he'd not be allowing her an escape, rather fond of the woman so that he simply had to hold onto her, the very reason why thinks would lead to tonight's entertainment.

The guy at the gate, seemed a bit concerned with the state Grace was in, as she asked for the limo. She didn't tell him anything, even though he asked.

Paul fainted after the second kick to his guts, and was dragged and thrown into the car.

Grace followed Jack into the limo, staying seated next to him, while her eyes rested on Paul's unconscious figure, as it lay slumped across the floor of the car. Grace grabbed and ice cube from the minibar and slid it across her swollen face, hissing as she did so. "Thank you for saving me" She kept her eyes on Paul. Fearing the moment when he would wake up. Would he be able to take out Jack, if he was, Grace was sure that she would be next.

Jack leaned closer to Grace after she had fetched herself an ice-cube, his right hand reaching around her to seize her right shoulder and pull her into him so he could plant a kiss onto her forehead.

" Soon girl, soon your mine, do be good though and remember to do as I tell you, it's going to be very important. " he reminded her, and then would try to keep her close during the time that it took for them to drive to his place, a drive that would take near an hour during which Paul least seemed to stay unconscious, which was good as it would serve Jack a plenty for his plans.

Soon as they reached the small Mansion of his Jack would give Grace another kiss, leaning closer then to tell her in whispers that she should go to the guest's bedroom, a place where he had taken her a few times during her earlier stay, expecting her to wait for whatever plan he had in store for the two of them, and soon as Grace would finally be out of sight, Jack would have two of his servants restrain Grace's husband with handcuffs, locking his hands behind his back and his ankles tightly together, even a O-gag was being involved for the preparation of what was to follow soon enough, a task that was read merely as some dirty kink by the servants who where not estranged to Jack inviting guests over for his perverted delights.

Grace smiled a bit, as he kissed her forehead. Again another gesture she had not expected from him. She turned her head to meet his eyes as he spoke. She nodded in response, already considering herself as his. The moment he had punched Paul, she stopped being his. Of course she didn't know what Jack had planned for them, but she would do as he asked. She knew that much.

Grace soon realized that he wasn't driving them to her home, but to his. It made her slightly nervous, as she knew how much longer that was. In the hour it took to drive to his mansion, grace got to melt several cubes against her face, and had managed to make the swelling go down quite a bit. She did as she was told, and went to the guest bedroom. Where she checked how bad she looked in the mirror. It wasn't too bad, she had looked a lot worse, but she still wished she didn't have to look this way. She hadn't wanted Jack to see that side of her, and the blue and red colors on her face would only remind him of that side.
She took a seat on the bed, and waited for, whatever was about to happen.

Soon as Paul was prepared for the big show, Jack had him carried up to the guestroom besides the one Grace was in, forced awake with some reeking solution and then forced to loosen some alcohol with a forced emptying of his stomach, something Paul was Likely not to be pleased about.

About fifteen minutes later though, Paul was to rest helplessly on the guest bed while Jack came for Grace, smiling sheepishly at her as he entered the room, offering her a hand to take as he planned to keep this as simple as possible, started with a revelation that was intended to anger Paul, anger the drunk would soon enough swallow when Jack was done with the foreplay.

" Lets go my dear, you have a husband eagerly awaiting to see what a delicious Slut that lovely wife of his is. " he said softly, keeping still his smile as in part this was likely to be humiliating, if not at least embarrassing for Grace herself, though she'd be seeing soon enough just what Jack had planned, and perhaps she would find a sweet justice in it.

Paul struggled and yelled as much as he could. Of course with the gag, it just came out as muffled sounds. He had no idea what was going on, at the moment he thought he had just been kidnapped by some strange man. The alcohol didn't help his brain work any better than it was right now.

Grace took Jack's hand to get up from the bed, surprised to see that Paul wasn't with him. She didn't worry for Paul, nothing Jack or anyone could do to him, would be too bad. Her eyes looked at him in wonder, as he spoke. She would be eager to show Paul just how good she could be in bed, if treated right. Show him just what he was missing, and what he would never have again.

Following Jack to the other bedroom, she couldn't help but smile a bit as she saw Paul tied up and gagged. That weekend she had wished many times, that Paul could have seen or heard them. She wanted to rub it in his face. Especially now, where she knew that she wouldn't be going home with him. "Paul.." She greeted him in a cool and calm tone, as she took the initiative to take off her dress right in front of him. Clearly confusing Paul.

" My my.. " Jack said amused as Grace lost little time to reveal to Paul how she was naked below her dress, himself to chuckle as he reached out to Grace so he could gently pull her before himself where he could, visible for Paul and quite on purpose so, knead Graces breasts.

" Eager to show your husband what an eager fuck doll you are my dear ? " he'd ask then, tweaking her nipples as he asked and watching Paul's reaction to his wife acting in such a way, a view that didn't seem to entertain Paul the slightest, yet did seem to calm his struggle just a bit as his drunken mind had yet to come to terms with what his eyes got to watch, his own wife willingly molested by a stranger who was quite a bit to much familiar with her.

Grace leaned her head back to rest against him, as he kneaded her breasts. The was no force in the pleased smile that was on her lips. She would really enjoy this. Even if Paul was drunk, he would have to be able to grasp just what was happening in front of him. Turning her head, she whispered in his ear. "I want to rub it in his face, so he will never forget that he is loosing me to a better man" She nibbled a bit at his earlobe before returning to look at Paul, still with a smile on her face. He had to know that she did this intentionally, and that she loved every second of it.

" Oh ? " Jack noted as though that was news to him, then he would pull his hands from her bust and give her a gentle slap onto her bare ass. " Do your Husband the honor and give him a blowjob, do keep your ass up though, I do intent to use my fuck doll ! " he would order Grace then, fully intending to call her such before her husband only to show that Grace had come quite a ways, besides, he did want Paul to have a good view of it when He'd be fucking his wife, there was something delicious about the idea of using her before him and giving her pleasure, while she pleased him no less.

Paul was slow on the uptake though, the alcohol wasn't really helping him so that there still was a look of confusion, a hint of rage even, he couldn't really see Grace as the kind of woman acting like some slut, even if he had treated her as such in so many ways, though for her to life it out so openly, it felt like a betrayal of the worst kind even to him, but it still was dawning on him that his Wife was obedient to this man, leaving herself so willingly exposed to him where to him, she hardly was showing any excitement at all, and that to a guy who thought of himself as the best Grace could have gotten, was quite a Mystery in his drunken stupor.

Grace smiled greatly at Jack before she crawled across the bed to sit beside Paul. There she unzipped his pants and pulled them and his boxers down far enough, for his dick to appear. It wasn't erect at all, and with what she had almost gotten used to with Jack, it was like comparing a twig to a log of wood. She looked back at Jack with a mocking grin, as she leaned to the side so he could see.

It made the blowjob a bit harder to do, when he was so flaccid. But she did her best anyway, and he soon got harder and bigger in her mouth. Grace made sure to raise her ass high for Jack, and spreading her legs as much as she could.
Paul was beginning to grasp what was going on, although he still had a hard time believing it. As he grew, he was clearly trying to hold back the moans that she made him want to make. It made her smile, as her tongue slid up and down his, now almost erected, penis.

Back
Top Bottom