Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Paradox

Super-Earth
Alright folks who are interested in a story based, romantic, and fun rp please stay. Yes there will be some sex scenes but not many. I'm looking for a PARTNER. Yes a partner to rp with of course. My idea is to make a Anime-ish role play with somebody. By that I mean, we start with two characters. (MxM, FxF, MxF whatever you prefer). They are best friends and have been best friends for a number of years. Then we slowly begin to add in more characters to add to this STORY related rp. We separate this rp into episodes and we give this 'Anime Series' a proper name. We plan a plot together and then we slowly rp from there. By plan a plot, I don't mean plan out what happens. Just the past and why they are where they are at.

Example: Mai is twenty, she lives with her mother and works at a strip club to afford to pay for her son.

No planning the story for one reason. I like it being a surprise. I like surprising people. You do not have to make large posts because I promise you, I will not be making large posts. The size of my posts matters only if you can keep me interested or not. But don't worry, sometimes it is because I am busy.

Anywho, this is my idea. Please pm me and we will decide if this will be through a thread or not. I bid you farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom