Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Space Empire/Sci Fi RP (MxF or FxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rania Lark

Star
So I'm full on most of my other requests but I still kind of want to get into a Science Fiction/ Space Pirate RP. But as per the norm on this board, a few rules before I begin.

*I tend to only play submissives, but my characters aren't completely obedient and most of the time will fight back fiercely thereby making the story a lot more interesting than blindly obeying their Master/Mistress

*I'm really itching to do a pony play RP in this setting.

*I love smut but I also like a wicked storyline to go along with it. Just straight smut in large quantities can get really boring really fast and I am looking for more of a long term RP

*I will write at least 2 paragraphs and though I don't expect my partner to be writing novellas in each post, I do not want someone who writes in one liners. I need some substance to reply to

*I am looking for MxF or FxF pairings (Futas may be considered but you're going to have to convince me). Also because it is a Sci fi storyline, other species is fine as well

*All of my characters are over 18 years old and I expect my partner's character to be the same. I am not interested in underage anything.

*I like to write in PMs because for me they are easier to keep track of. I will write in threads on the odd occasion but we can discuss it

*And last but not least, please be at least semi-literate. No text type (aka LOL, GR8 etc). I do understand that sometimes autocorrect is ridiculous and there will be spelling errors every once in a while but I want to be able to read your post without too much trouble

Alright, now that those are out of the way onto the story I was looking for:

So, I was looking for a space empire storyline where my character is a rebel fighter who is captured by the military and brought to a cell to be interrogated and eventually either sold in the markets or experimented on by scientists.

This story could go a number of ways but I can leave that up to you who you want to play. Will you be an interrogator, specially selected to break the rebel down to glean information? Or the scientist, given the girl to perform all sorts of torturous experiments on? Or a buyer at the market, interested in a slave with a lot of resistance and attitude?

My kinks are:

-Non-con
-Any type of BDSM (ranging from tying up to rope play, to apparatus', gags, blindfolds, etc)
-Tattoos, piercings
-Latex/Rubber

-I have a few more kinks but we can discuss those if you want during plotting

Limits:
-Toilet play
-Extreme mutilation (amputations etc)
-Death (this includes necrophilia)
-Beastiality

Anyway, I think that's about it. Please don't reply to this post because I probably won't see it. PM me with your ideas and we can plot and go from there.

Ta-ta

Rania Lark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom