Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Storm's General Requests - Male Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormorajdanto

Finem Facere Mundo;

MOST IMPORTANT NOTE; Unless I specifically state I'm looking for it I AM NOT INTERESTED IN STRAIGHT SMUT OF ANY KIND.

/end big red text ^^;;​

You MAY post on the thread, Just be aware I might not see it immediately.

/end big blue text :p

Hi I'm Storm! You don't need to know my age, my gender, or my location. If you want to make that all up for me then feel free. If that bugs you then scoot and skedaddle. I do however love to roleplay and I do it a lot. I'm a pretty easy person if you follow some guidelines/rules/whatever;

- If you EVER have any problems/issues with me or my roleplaying; SPEAK UP! I don't always catch my spelling/grammar errors, I can't read your mind to know that me calling you "sweety" or "dude" bothers you, I don't always catch the social clues most people pick up on. I will alter my behavior towards you if you point out something that bugs, bothers or irritates you and I will return the favor, albeit in a tactless brutally honest manner.

- SECOND ROUND; FIGHT! Unless I specifically state I'm looking for it, I'm not interested in straight smut. I do this for fun, as a hobby, because I enjoy it. I can recommend a good place to go if you're really wanting something to suit your hormonal needs but I am not that place (usually).

- Six full sentences (one paragraph) minimum per post. I really shouldn't have to be saying that but it isn't /that/ hard. If you're having trouble look at the situation from your character's perspective. What is your character thinking, feeling, hearing, seeing, smelling or reacting to? I will give you (generally) what you give me. The more I have to react to, the more I can give you back.

- You have to help with the world building, plotting, and general "what happens and to whom". If I'm coming up with everything you can bet it's going to be pretty lame. I get some pretty good ideas, but I can't carry the story burden completely alone. I do this for fun remember.

- Godmoding (character is invincible/flawless) & powerplaying (having the other person's character do something) have very fine lines with me. If it benefits the story I will not hesitate to give your character a headache, see something on the building's roof or get shot through the arm with an arrow. I will not however kill, permanently harm, or take complete control of your character. All of my characters are based on /me/ and therefore have weaknesses, flaws, strength, etc.

- I willing to compromise on where we roleplay. I LOVE OOC conversations and if you have AIM, Google Chat, or Skype that'd be perfect! With one of those as far as lines of communication goes I'm more than willing to rp just about anywhere. I will say I prefer to RP AND OOC over IM's though.

- THIRD ROUND; FIGHT! Unless I specifically state I'm looking for it, I'm not interested in straight smut. Naturally if our characters match up then sure I'll have some smut amongst the plot, somewhere around 90-95% plot and 5-10% smut. If you /really/ want smut I've got two words; Impress.Me.

- All of my main characters are mature adults for which ever species they happen to be. Per Blue Moon's rules that is generally 18 Years of age. I really don't care how old your characters are. Mine range from, once again, 18 all the way up to my Greater Angelic Demons who range from nearly five thousand to eighteen thousand [earth] years old.

- My characters are my own. If I don't make one up on the spot, or play a character you want me to play, then it's safe to say 95% of my characters have been with me since I started roleplaying back when computers were big clunky things and you played oregon trail on floppy discs. I will, upon reasonable request, change a few things about my characters such as age or gender or species.

- As far as smut goes; With reasonable request I'm open to having my characters do anything, and having anything done to my characters as long as it doesn't violate the Godmoding & Powerplaying "rule" I have set somewhere up thar ^. There are a few things I REFUSE to do/have done but those are generally avoided by most people. If in doubt, ask.

- Female, Male, Other sex Characters. Regardless of which board this post is on I prefer, and own, mostly Male or other sex characters. Those characters tend to favor male gendered characters. If you make it to playing a female with me, regardless of who plays a/the female, then feel happy and privileged. I don't do that with just anyone.

- I'm begging you. Please post at least once a week or I will loose interest or forget about it very quickly. I know we've all got lives, I'm human too remember, but at a minimum at least attempt to let me know OOC that you're still alive and interested or if you're gonna vanish for a while if you know before hand. I'm not gonna eat you if you end up in the hospital for two weeks or your house burns down or you suddenly wind up with six college finals all one after another.

- And for the billionth time. Unless I specifically state I'm looking for it, I'm not interested in straight smut. I can't stress that enough apparently. If you're still here congrats and continue onward!

Roleplaying!

I generally don't ever rp anything straight modern. I have enough of real life, so I generally have just the littlest bit of fantasy, sci-fi, etc in everything. Modern day steampunk or something like Vampire Academy is about as close as I'll get to "normal life."

I love anything fantasy and have a horde of characters who are werewolves of three different sorts, vampires of several different kinds, demons, angels, dragons, centaurs, a fairy, elves, etc.

As far as Sci-fi I've got mechanics, engineers, pilots, space pirates, explorers and ,if you've read the book, even a fool. There's the alien side, or the space explorer side, your pick.

I'm also up for a mix of the two, such as Sanctuary or Ender's Game style rp, and I can do just about anything else you think up. IF fantasy and Sci-fi aren't your style then I've got normal humans too with the prerequisite of a medieval, futuristic or steampunk style setting.

If a character provokes your interest PM me and we can see about developing a plot. If there isn't a character you see that you want but you've made it this far feel free to ask me to make a new one! I'm pretty flexible with that =D

If you really must ask the role I prefer to play in any gender match up is usually, in order, Male - Other - Female. Does not mean I won't play a female or other gender character however.​

On To Choices!

This particular post is for all my manly men who are looking for love in all the wrong places... or something like that. 1/12/14 Note; The Charahub profiles for the linked characters are incomplete as of yet ^^;

Off the top of my head I have;

Leviriton Fitzreal; Human airship pilot/captain. Played in a modern or steampunk setting.

Trevor; Ex-Vampire hunter turned vampire. Usually played in a modern or cyberpunk setting.

Anjie; Magically imbued Assassin. Usually played in an alternate, medieval or pure fantasy setting/world.

Nalik; Penguin shape shifter. Round and charming. Usually played as a marine biologist of some sort regardless of setting/world.

Lusica; Servant & Whore, sometimes human, sometimes a quilled neko/furry/shape shifter type character. Can usually fit into any plot, setting or world.

Ruben; Hunter, Sailor. Can be human, elf or neko/furry/shape shifter deer/stag. Medieval or pure Fantasy settings/plots/worlds.

Baird; Bard, scribe. Human or elf, with or without wings & tail. Usually a medieval or pure fantasy setting. Futuristic settings may be considered.

Andrew; Canine trainer & owner, human or werewolf depending. Any setting/plot/world.

Damon, Cain, Dimitri; All three are varying a mix of angel, demon and human. Damon's more of a demon, Cain more of an angel, and Dimitri something between the two. Can be played in any setting. Automatically paired with Mouse.

Mouse; Ectoplasm, Servant. He's much like morph from treasure planet. Automatically paired with one of the Andes.

(V1)Lorcan; Mechanic/pilot, recovering addict & gangster. Human, Futuristic/scifi setting/plot.

(V2)Lorcan; musician, recovering addict. Werewolf with some issues. Modern or futuristic setting.

Bane; Bastard Enklar Nacht, Second in command to the Enklar Queen & an Agent on Heaven Station for the UIRS.

Allo; Naga. Can be good or bad aligned depending. Usually the villain's sidekick and/or lover in most any setting.

Phiris; Grumpy talking Badger. Typically an animal, but can be a furry, neko, shapeshifter or humanoid upon request. Just about any setting.

Inuyui; Archivist, collector. He's a dragon, pure and simple. Pretty much any setting & can have a human form if desired.

Stormo Rajdanto; Nomad, sword singer. Medieval or alternate setting/world. Can also participate in ancient egypt.

If you're wanting an idea of other things I can do I'm also open to playing OC's (and occasionally a cannon character) from the following things;

NOT A COMPLETE LIST, inquire if you don't see something here that you want to try.

Books;
The Mortal Instruments
Vampire Academy
The Nightrunner Series
The Night Angel Trilogy (Ref; Anjie)
Ender's Game

Movies;
x-Men (Can/have played Logan)
Star Trek
Pacific Rim
Lord of The Rings post-movie
Harry Potter AR (OC only)

Series;
Sanctuary

Anime;
Soul Eater
Summer Wars
!!! Zoids !!!

Games;
World of Warcraft
Minecraft (Creeper love anyone? :p)

General Settings/ideas;
Ancient Egypt
Medieval Fantasy
Space Pirates
Space Exploration​

Bumpy! Re-Editing Rule. Feel free to post here, but be aware I may not see it immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom