Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding her twin. (Non-sexual but looking for another female)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliesweb7

Supernova
Finding her twin:

So I was watching discovery fit and health and the show was about family secrets. It inspired a plot of twin sisters separated at birth and eventually learning the truth. The one eventually finds the other. (I have a more detailed plot to explain details) This is not a sexual plot. There will be no incest. I am looking for someone to play the one twin sister. Sex can happen with their own partners/fiancés/spouses but not between the sisters. I want it to be about the twins finding each other, getting to know the other half that they have been missing. I don't care if you are a male or female in real life. Just looking for someone to play a great story with. Can be possibly persuaded with a male twin (but no sex there still).

Hope to find some good partners! If this plot is not your speed, here is my other request thread.

I just want to let you know that there is a non-sexual roleplays search section, and given the people on this site you would probably have better luck there finding the appropriate partner than in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom