Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island project (White Wolf / D. Voltonus)

He chuckled, thrusting his hips and digging his claws into her sides. "I'd be glad to help with that." He smirked, cock drooling pre inside of her, throbbing and pulsing.

"I'm looking forwards to that..." She teased as she went to counter thrusting his movements in order to take him in as much as possible. Already her walls seemed to go back to clenching around him tightly and greedily, almost as if her own body was inviting him in. His pulsing seeming to send her into some sort of lull. "But I still hate how this new body is so easy to lull with this."

He smirked, leaning up and biting her shoulder as he thrust roughly, tail lashing. "Then let's get feral my dear."

She growled as his fangs came to her shoulder, her blood beginning to trail down his jaw. However instead of lingering with the pain she drowned it out as she took to bouncing on him with more force, occasionally taking his knot and then popping it back out roughly with a few moans. "Tell me when you are ready to knot." She she told him as she increased her speed and felt her own climax building up.

He grinned, tail entwining around her's. "Well now, let's just see who can last longer eh?" He teased her, roughly slapping his knot against her lower lips, throbbing and swollen.

"I'll take that challenge." She growled and shuddered as he started to tease her rather well, perhaps that's why she warmed up to him so much...he new what buttons to push perfectly.

But she wasn't giving in either as she started to drag him across the ground a bit as she trusted him into her.

He groaned, shooting slippery pre. "Damn, you are a forceful girl when you're horny, you know that?"

"Forceful? I doubt you would rather see my gentle side." She commented with a low chuckle as she continued to push or drag him along with her movements. "Besides you are in the same position as me." It's not like either of them could keep their urges at bay. "But I intend to win..." She finally said with a groan as she pressed herself onto his knot.

He grinned, the texture of his knot seemed different, rougher, more stimulating. "Well then, I can stop holding back, and let my shaft take on the full force of my dragonic blood."

"...You can do that?" She questioned with a groan as she took note of the new sensation from his knot. However that didn't seem close enough to stop her as she finally took in his knot with a low moan, her walls clenching him in place and dancing along his shaft as she went along.

He groaned, cock swelling thicker and longer inside her. "Oh yes, I can be large enough to please a feral rathian if I so desire."

She seemed to moan as she suddenly felt him expand and reach deeper into her, not that she minded as her new body was more than capable of supporting him in either form.

"I see your kind is pretty adaptable then." She commented with a groan as her walls where stretched further, the pleasure sending shudders down her spine. However she didn't stop there as her walls continued to press against him possessively.

"Interesting adaptation then..."
She groaned as she tried to keep herself from completely loosing it as he jerked his knot inside of her, his expanding shaft seeming to stretch her out and make her more sensitive to his actions. However she wasn't just gonna stand over him like a frozen deer...so she slowly shifted over him and then lied belly up on the ground opposite to him, basically the same position he had done before to release rather large amounts from before but belly up instead.

His shaft oozed pre. "D-doesn't work untill I'm already cumming sweetie." He taunted, every twitch of his cock now pressing the other, barely touched side of her inner walls.

"Oh that's no problem" She teased as she quickly sat on his hip again and started to slowly grind herself on him, making sure that her walls gripped and pressed on his shaft greedily in an attempt to milk him whole.

"Hey no fair." She hissed as she suddenly jerked her hips a bit, probably stimulating his swollen knot and shaft as she pulled more than she intended to.

"Well I won't let you win here then neither, besides you feel pretty swollen and about to pop." She teased with a grin as she continued teasing him, roughly grinding up and down on him while her walls attempted to milk the seed out of him. Well this was getting better than she expected.

He groaned, pulling his tail out, wrapping it around her waist. He suddenly pulled her back, shifting the angle and grinding his thick rod over her g-spot.

She moaned rather loudly as her body was hit by sudden bursts of pleasure. "Damn that really hit the spot" She groaned as he grinded over her sensitive spot...now she wasn't sure how long she could keep it up.

"I'd enjoy that..." She said lowly into his ear as she finally came around his member with a long moan, her claws digging slightly into his sides from the sensation raking her body. Well Cane probably wasn't too far behind her neither.

He gave a roar, vibrations running through her as his knot bulged, thick, potent spunk unloading into her womb in huge, slick jets from his cock.

Back
Top Bottom