Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island project (White Wolf / D. Voltonus)

He chuckled, leaning in to press his lips to her's, his tail curling around to rub gently over her clit.

She returned the pressure to his own lips as her tail wrapped around his waist to keep him in place. After she was done she went to slowly lick and nibble around his neck as her walls tightened to milk him of his hot silver seed.

Her grip on him seemed to loosen up as she panted and her primal urge faded...for now. She guessed he must have been the same as she could finally feel him pumping his last drops into her.

"Well that was way better than I thought it would be."
Che chuckled as she kissed him.

He returned the kiss, slowly pulling out. "Glad to hear it sweetie, most girls think it takes too long."

"Too long? Nah Actually I'm looking forwards to doing it again." She guessed he was talking about the ferals who probably got a bit clammy during the knotting process but for her that wasn't too bad.

Once he pulled out she embraced him in a hug ad lied down with him while regaining her strength.

"Perhaps a week of doing this isn't that bad."
She chuckled.

"Yes we can't have much competition." She said with a growl as she got up, naturally the Dromes always tended to be threats to monster young. Not to mention they could also end up fighting over for food.

"Let's go teach those dromes who's the real king and queen of this territory."

"Well not necessarily in that way...I'm still a bit sore and I feel a bit boated as well." She said unamused as she stretched and shuddered a bit as some warm excess silver spunk drooled down her thigh.

"However I'm sure my tongue and hands can do a good job on him."
She said while facing back at him.

He chuckled. "I can do that to a person." He smirked, leading her to a large group of Velociprey, the large Drome sleeping in the center.

"Alright I'll entertain the Drome and you kill the rest of them." She said dangerously as she slowly made her way towards the 'alpha' he was currently asleep and unaware so she could probably take advantage of that.

He smirked, bringing a foot down with a crack on the neck of one of the prey. "You got it." The drome rose with a growl as she neared, fully erect from her scent, hissing in her direction.

She went over to the Drome before lowering herself to his level and slowly making her hand come to his shaft, she'd keep him interested while Cane murdered the rest of the group. So with sigh she started to pump the reptilian member in her hand.

He cock slid fully out, the beast groaning as she stroked his spikey red member, the thick shaft dripping pre and musk. Behind her she'd see Crain, picking up a velociprey by the head, ripping it's throat out.

She continued to stroke him but more vigorously as he seemed to be pleased with her actions, every stroke making sure that she passed through his ridges.

"Yeah just keep distracted..." She said as her fingers skilfully continued to pump his member...but Crane better go faster with his killing...

He smirked, gutting the next pair. He seemed to be ensuring he killed them where she could watch, the beast's cock throbbing and spurting thick, flavorful pre.

She continued to stroke him as her eyes drifted To Crane as he killed the others, he was quite skilled at it and she was impressed...but then again he used to be a hunter as well from his claims.

She'd make sure Crane would get a much deserved reward after this, besides she wanted too for once.

But for now the moment a drop or two reached her lips she licked them clean and went to licking the Drome's member clean, making sure to evade the barbs...now to wait until Crane gave her the signal to kill the thing...

He dragged the last on over by the neck, putting a foot on it's back and ripping it's head off, giving her a thumbs-up.

Once she was done licking him clean she let out a pleased purr and approached the drome, making herself look like she had accepted him and once she was close to his neck she growled and bit down hard, her pointy dagger like fangs digging into his windpipe as her mouth filled with flames to make it worse. Her claws even scraped his face in an attempt to rip his eyes out and cause more pain.

Well this pack was doomed now.

She noticed from the corner of her eye that his member seemed to have gotten incredibly swollen and started to pump some rather heavy spunk...hmm interesting observation.
"Well you sure like making a big mess don't you."
She said as she finally gave the killing bite with as much force as she could.

"Well then There's one down and about ten less mouths to eat out of this territory." She licked her lips before looking at Crane. "How about you show me around a bit...besides this is our territory now isn't it?" She asked him while looking at him with a pleased glint...and perhaps sneak up on him 'playfully' at some point as well.

Back
Top Bottom