Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island project (White Wolf / D. Voltonus)

"They gave me some weird thing to drink and then I felt pain as my bones shifted and stretched that's all I can remember..."
She said as she sighed and arched herself a bit to rub herself against him, heh turned out that his stomach was pretty soft.

"Heh thanks, that's really reassuring."
She smiled back as she enjoyed him, never before would she have imagined something like him pleasing her. Perhaps this place wouldn't be so bad with Crane at her side now.

He thrust hard again, knotting inside her. "Besides, if you think I'm filling you, try killing a monster when they're about to cum." He chuckled. "Don't ask how I know that, there weren't always females around."

She groaned as he pushed roughly into her and once again she found herself unable to move, not that she minded with the pleasure going on. Even her walls seemed to have tightened around him to make sure they where pretty stuck.

"Well thanks for letting me know..."
She said a bit disgusted, so even when they die they still won't give up. And Crane here was filling her up quite a bit so she was a bit shocked by that.

He spun himself around, once again pouring a thick stream of cum deeply into her. "No problem." He chuckled.

She moaned loudly as he turned around and shifted inside of her, however his height difference forced her on her toes in order to stay on his level. She could feel his hot spunk pouring into her but she was surprised that even with his constant heavy streams she wasn't bloating or anything.

"Where is all of that even going?"
She questioned as she wondered how she managed to not be overflowing with his seed by now.

"Well, I can feel myself rubbing against at least one more cervix inside you, but you may have 3-4 wombs, as each can only hold one egg."

"What the hell have those scientists done to me?"
She growled a bit as she looked back at him, oh great as if dealing with one wasn't enough?

"I have a feeling that this is going to be annoying..."
She said with a slight chuckle as she bucked her hips a bit to tease his knot.

He grunted, the flow increasing for a moment before slowing back down. "Careful, that's sensetive..." He groaned.

"Oh sorry Crane."
She said while regaining her posture to remain comfortable while she remained stuck to him.

She shuddered occasionally as her abdomen felt hot, probably from his spunk that steadily continued to pump out of him.

"And I used to be paranoid about being stuck somewhere..."
She laughed a bit before she tightened her walls around him again to milk him fully.

"I'm not really doing it, It kind of comes naturally..."
She groaned as his hot seed continued to wash her walls that hungrily continued to clench on him and his knot. She couldn't help but feel a it annoyed that her body just wanted to be knocked up that badly.

He turned around, resuming his rough thrusting as he pulled the knot out. "I'm sure as a human you had mates with more stamina."

"No...you are my first."
She groaned while standing on her toes to keep up with his size and prevent herself from feeling his pull. She merely purred as he pulled out and resumed to mate her as her walls clenched and pulled him in hungrily.

"But I'm sure you will gain stamina now that you got me close by."
She teased with a sheepish smile.

"And you'll gain experience with me around." He teased, thrusting faster into her, slick with silvery cum.

"Heh well that too..."
She chuckled before being cut by a moan as he thrust quickly inside of her. At least he could move faster now and the more he tried the more endurance he'd probably get.

"But I like the fact that you can move pretty fast with this..."

"Challenge accepted."
She said with a smirk as she flipped over and spread out her legs more to allow him to reach in deeper and faster. And once he decided to turn around that would probably be easier too.

He grinned wide, slamming himself hard and fast into her, looking to push her forward with every thrust.

"Damn..."
She moaned as he started to thrust roughly, however instead of pain she started to feel waves of pleasure hitting her with every hard thrust.

"I'm pretty sure you don't miss being a human now that you can do this can you?"
She teased as she gripped his sides and thrust herself against him to take him in balls deep every time. Grinding against his balls and knot as her walls hungrily clenched onto his black member.

She moaned rather loudly as he pushed into her, her breath becoming fast and she started to pant. Her walls clenched and shuddered around his shaft and knot as her body strengthened the bond and prepared to milk him yet again. Perhaps the last one for the day.
"Oh Crane you are just amazing."
She said lustfully.

"You know what just call me Zircon, besides I got gold scales now and I can't go back to my old life..."
She said with a smile as she lifted her head to get a better look at him. Well now that they weren't ass to ass she noticed how much his member pulsed every time his shaft released a stream. She couldn't help but put her hands around it and feel how it shifted with every pump.

"Damn your body puts so much effort just to do this."

"I'll gladly put even more for you Zircon." He hissed, flipping her over to twist his cock around, and shifting forward, so that he could look her in the eyes with his cock in the same position as ass to ass, unloading a thick steam of seed into her wombs.

"Well don't hurt yourself okay."
She said while groaning as he turned around and he continued to pump his seed into her. But she couldn't help but wonder if he was being blind by their imprint on each other...or if he now accepted her like she did.

What caught her attention where his eyes, they where human but they where a vivid orange-red with a light stilt. Hmm well perhaps he was more human than she expected despite his mostly Silver Rathalos appearance.

However she seemed to shudder as she now started to feel the warmth of his seed leaking somewhere else...oh great now she had two of those?

Back
Top Bottom