Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island project (White Wolf / D. Voltonus)

He groaned, spurting pre onto her tongue, a thick, musky taste. "Mmm, I love to watch a beautiful girl sucking me off." He teased gently, looking down at her.

Despite the taste in her mouth he seemed to do the trick as it seemed to arouse her further, her semi forked tongue never stopping from licking every inch of him.

"Well the best for such a handsome creature like you..."
She purred as the scales on her spine raised a bit.

"Did I just say that?..."
She she continued to grin sheepishly as her green eyes looked up at him.

"Relax, don't judge yourself dear." He pressed his shaft back to her lips. "Please, continue, I was very greatly enjoying your skillful cleaning of my shaft."

"Well I never did this before...so good to hear you like it."
She chuckled a bit before continuing to lick him clean inch by inch. Normally she would have though of this as disgusting but for now she couldn't help herself as her tail started to wrap around his waist carefully. Damn all of this she thought as her body started to grow hot and overexcited from all of this.

He bucked his hips, thrusting slightly into her mouth. "That's it, now start sucking, I'm nice and clean." He grinned, holding the back of her head gently.

She grunted as he thrust slightly, well at least she wasn't the only one falling for feral urges.
Her tongue went over his ridges and bumps in a teasing manner as she let out a soft purr like growl as she took him into her mouth, she cursed herself for having such a great sense of smell right now, especially since his scent was driving her crazy right now. If she guessed correctly he was probably being driven mad by her as well.

It seemed obvious she was, the male thrusting into her mouth smoothly, letting his knot bump her lips. "I think I'll let one off in your skilled maw first, then I'll drive another load straight into your wombs."

She continued to purr as they where both pretty much falling into a feral mating trance. And naturally she allowed his advances as her tail slithered around a bit.

However what he seemed left her to wonder...wait did he mean that she had more than one womb now? What even was the use of that? She wondered, perhaps to make sure she was really knocked up.

Oh curse this.

He thrust into her mouth, cock pulsing, flooding her throat with hot, strongly flavored cum, his thick scent filling her nose, silver spunk dribbling down her chin.

She seemed to recoil a bit the moment he came into her mouth, thank the spirits that she could breathe fire or his hot spunk would have probably left her sore or very injured.

The moment he was done she recoiled, and coughed a bit as she licked her lips clean from his metallic spunk. Already her body trembled as his smell and taste left her begging for more of him, she felt as if she needed him and now the urge was unbearable.

But her back already faced him so if he he wanted he could just take her from behind and get on with it.

He knelt, grabbing her hips. "Well I see you're ready and wanting." He chuckled, thrusting his thick member deeply into her, to the knot on his very first stroke.

she stabilized herself now that his weight was on her, however unlike last time there was only pleasure from his actions as every part of him seemed to line and rub up perfectly to her walls. Just the feeling of him mating her seemed to send chills of pleasure up her whole body and she wondered if he felt the same.

"Well it's not like we can fight it..."
She said while catching her breath.

He thrust hard with a groan and a heavy jet of pre. "Why would we? It feels too damn good." He thrust harder, rocking her back and forth into his thick knot.

She couldn't help but shudder and moan every time his long black shaft pumped in and out of her. "Well you truly are skilled at this." She complimented with a chuckle as her walls clenched around his shaft and encouraged him to keep going further.

"How about after this we go and- get rid of some Velociprey?"
She asked him while her knees and claws remained dug in the earth below. It was a natural response seeing that she probably end up carrying his spawn and it would be best if they had less competition for food.

He chuckled, thrusting harder into her. "Maybe you'll let the head of the pack use what's he's packing before you gut him this time." He teased. "No better way to distract him while I kill that pack."

"He's not worthy of someone like me, but I can distract him if you like." She laughed with a growl before being cut short by one of his thrusts.
It was mating season after all and she was only interested in his seed and himself alone, besides in her mind she had already chosen her perma-mate here and only he could satisfy her.

"Anyways have you sired anything before?."
She questioned as her tail snaked around his legs and balls to tease him further.

"There are other humanoid hybrids here, but many of them aren't sociable. I've sired a few young by them, and by monsters though." He thrust his knot roughly into her. "And trust me, the monsters are very well hung."

"Well at this rate you will no doubt make more, but being your mate I guess these would be legit ones." She said casually before giving out a short yelp as his knot pushed into her. Once again making sure that his seed got where it had to.
Actually she was a bit terrified at the idea of bearing young especially now, could she even handle such a thing?

"But for now we need to make sure that you knock me up first to make sure it's...well yours."
She told him as she shifted under him while making sure she didn't pull now that she was tied to him.

"If you want to be totally sure." He hiked a leg over her back, putting them ass to ass, cock turned around and still locked in, pumping out a heavy, solid stream of spunk into her. "We need to do it like beasts." He chuckled.

"Well I don't mind that."
She said nearly purring as her feral mind just imagined herself being bred with fervor over and over again for the duration of the week.

However she was a bit surprised as he turned around and she could feel him burst a constant stream of his hot spunk. the feeling of it made her feel fulfilled as she moaned and dug her claws into the grass below.

Well if he was going to go full mating feral then she expected him to get back onto her the moment his knot was deflated enough to go again, and the thought just seemed to make her shiver in anticipation.

He flipped back around, cutting the flow and popping his knot out. "No fun if I unload everything." He grinned, flipping her onto her back. "I want to watch you moan." He growled, thrusting his shaft back into her.

She moaned as he moved, sending ripples down her spine and walls as he popped out of her and turned her around to continue the breeding. Her walls continuing to milk him greedily as she wanted more.

"This truly feels incredible Crane but...I'm a bit concerned about what happens after this season."
She said truthfully as her claws clenched to his scaly hide and her tail wrapped around his.

He gripped her shoulders. "We'll still be mated." He thrust heavily into her. "Just less horny, my dear."

Everything seemed to grow hot around her as he continued to mate with her with such fervor it made her tremble under his touch and force. Every thrust making her hot walls dance around him and lock perfectly with him as it throbbed.

"Well I'm also a bit concerned because well I have never...bared young before so I'm kind of scared about it."
She said as she recoiled a bit under him as her shoulders tensed.

He bucked hard into her. "Not sure on what they did to you, hopefully it'll be eggs, easier to care for." He chuckled, smiling gently. "Don't worry, I'll help you through it."

Back
Top Bottom