Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island project (White Wolf / D. Voltonus)

"Well you'll be hunting a lot here, they want any undesirable ferals and ferals hybrids removed so they can't interfere with the breeding. Hybrid monsters, not humanoid hybrids like myself."

Well something was definitely off here, so whoever owned this joint was doing something very odd. So they seemed to be breeding monsters and human hybrids.

"Do you have any idea what 'they' are up to. If they are breeding ferals then of what use are hybrids like yourself?"
She questioned while remaining in place to prevent unnecessary unconfort.
So could the guild actually be making some sort of super human on here by mixing all kinds of monsters into one?...nah that sounded crazy.

"Stronger hunters is my guess." He panted, the flow of cum finally stopping. "The hybrid monsters birth further hybridized young."

"Wait what?"
She nearly choked after hearing his response, who the hell even managed to birth such an idea?. So basically someone was breeding ferals mutated with human DNA until they bred more human abominations?

"And what exactly are they planning on making heh? Super humans?"
It seemed to be the only reason for doing so and from the looks of it they where really close at doing it just by looking at her new 'mate.' And those bastards knew well that she had now kind of accepted him shortly after mating for the first time.

"Is this normal?"
She said annoyed as she jerked a bit while pulling at his tightly lodged knot.

"Superhumans is my assumption." He chuckled, tugging gently. "As for the knot, it should go down soon enough my mate." He smiled. "Don't worry, I'll teach you everything you need to know here."

"Well that's pretty obscure, especially if whoever is doing this is beginning to specifically create perfect pairs. That can only mean that hey are very close to doing so."
She wasn't dumb and by the looks of it she might have been chosen to be the final link to an actual super hunter. And how dare they use her...they would regret bringing her here some day...she'd look to it.

"Well it's done a good job at keeping me still."
She growled as she impatiently waited for his knot to loose grip and make a run for it.

He chuckled. "Why move? Your body is enjoying this, it's still trying to milk more seed out of me." He ran his claws gently down her sides. "Not like you can go home like this. You're half-feral now."

"I think I noticed..."

She growling in annoyance and defiance, sure her now instinctual mind had decided to bond to a total stranger...and a part human freak. Plus if she had studied correctly from past missions breeding season for the Raths lasted for about a week and in general she wasn't sure if she wanted to deal with that.

And she hated the fact that he was right, she couldn't be seen like this even if she was technically a 75% human. Otherwise she would have to hide under armor for the rest of her life.

He slowly pulled out. "Besides, you're only a quarter. You have no wings, you can't escape this lovely little isle." He chuckled, offering down a hand to help her stand up.

"Well that won't stop me from making a few heads roll."
She growled as her tail whipped around and the moment she wasn't stuck to him she made a break for it. Now that she was more concentrated the cave seemed clearer as she soon found the exit...but much to her dismay she didn't know where the hell she was.

This fucking island was bigger than expected as she looked around, she seemed to be in some vast forest area that was...well very large.

"Fuck"
She growled as she ran head first into the forest until she stopped near some small lake. No matter how far she had gotten from the cave this place still seemed to smell like her 'mate' which meant this was still his territory. And at the moment she was too tired to continue so she had no choice but to lie on the tall grass and look at the rather reflective golden scales along her arm.

A hissing roar came from behind her, a sharp clawed Gendrome leaping out at her. It seemed obvious that such a common monster couldn't be important, and he'd certainly be a nice release of stress. He circled her, hissing, his thick red cock hanging out, the head hooked and barbed. He obviously saw her as a fitting mate.

She seemed to snap back the moment a foreign sound reached her. And in what seemed to be a mental spark her feral side seemed to kick in, this was her mate's territory and it was now also hers. So sadly for the Gendrome he had chosen a bad female to see as a possible mate.

So with a loud whip of her tail she gave out a warning roar as she lashed at him with both her spiked tail and sharp claws intending to give him a piece of her mind, an obvious sign that she was not interested or impressed by him at all.

He hissed, leaping and slamming into her, heavily knocking her to the ground with his weight. He snaped his teeth at her neck, asserting his dominance, trying to pin her down to mate her.

She hissed back as she now jammed her tail into him, surely his vulnerable stomach was perfect for impaling with her new spiked tail. Surely he didn't seem to get the message as he continued to pin her down...oh what a mistake.

She bucked as she clawed his face to tear it up and if that wasn't enough she suddenly spat flesh burning fire into his face, surely this fool would now realize that he was dealing with the wrong female as she bit on his neck while her mouth was still filled with scorching fire.

Well if that didn't prove her strength then what would?

The reptile hissed in fear, strugling and kicking with powerful legs, trying to pull away from her, to remove her maw from it's throat.

She continued to attack the Reptile, he was an intruder and that was all that mattered as she growled and crushed his windpipe with a bone crushing force before letting go. Surely that would be enough to end his struggling.

The beast choked a whimper, slumping over on his side, body twitching and jerking, cock still hard and throbbing, the last part of the beast to go limp.

Well the moment she licked her lips clean of the blood she seemed to snap back into reality and notice the damage she had done...well that was her first seeing that she killed the creature with her bare claws and fangs...oh how she wished to do the same to whoever ran this place.

But for now she merely slumped over a rock while looking at her scales and taking in more detail of her new appearance.

The Rathalos male stepped out from the bushes, stepping over the corpse. "Hmmm, went out for a little hunt I see?" He chuckled.

"No, It found me and I killed it."
She growled while fighting off her still strong and dominant feral side. Her little kill had kind of driven her a bit on edge as she was tryng to really fight it back now. But for some reason she felt a bit relieved to know he was here.

"Do you have a name?"
She asked while looking back in his direction.

He sat himself beside her. "Crane." He said calmly, resting a claw on her shoulder. "First kill with your bare hands?"

"Yes." She said rather proudly as it seemed that her mind had finally accepted the imprint he had left on her. "So Crane is this your territory I can kind of still smell you around here." She asked curiously because this was quite a big area.

"Yes, a good portion of the island." He smiled. "Though I find trying to hunt down every little drome intruding upon me territory to be far too tedious." He chuckled slightly.

"Well if they smell a dead one other's won't be coming in here too much...at least for a while."
She said as she relaxed back into the long grass. Man if this place wasn't run by some mad scientists surely this place would be amazing and incredible. Especially with such a diverse island.

"And in general I always hated those things."
She growls a bit remembering about how those annoying dromes always seemed to ambush everyone.

"Yes, them and their little packs. I have to wipe out any that get to large, but for the most part they're just a nusiance." He laid back beside her. "It's really not bad here. They come by weekly, drop supplies and orders by airship. They watch this place somehow. Do what they ask, and they reward you."

Back
Top Bottom