Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island project (White Wolf / D. Voltonus)

He grunted, thrusting his thick knot into her ass. "Mmm, must be why even your ass it trying to milk me.

"GAAH!" She let out a semi feral growl as he pushed himself into her again, her body trembling. "Well I'm not sure about that since I'm pretty sure you already impregnated me." She said while clenching her stomach a bit and feeling how firm it was. "Yeah I'm pretty sure we both just successfully bred."

"Figures, I'm not surprised that your kind can manage to pull off this much breeding." She commented with a groan, truly this was something she had never expected before.

She seemed to purr a bit at the feeling of his tick and warm seed unloading into her again. It was a strange feeling but it was starting to feel a bit annoying as she lightly tugged at his knot. As she did she placed a clawed hand at her abdomen dealing how warm and solid it felt, she wasn't sure how Rathians worked but she had a feeling that he had claimed her womb for all it was worth.

He chuckled. "I do hope you don't mind my knocking you up earlier? With the volume I've given you I doubt there's any way you dodged being fertilized." He grinned.

With his last comment she seemed a bit concerned, that's exactly what her captors had wanted and now with her Rathian instincts kicking in she didn't like the idea of possibly getting one or more of her future offspring taken away if they were born the perfect super hunters that they had wanted to create. "More like that urge has been taken away..." She would tell him as she lied down with a soft thud.

He chuckled. "Still worried about the people watching us? If you're really that interested in fighting back, I'll see what I can do to help.

"Well sort of...I doubt you would like it if we had a full nest of eggs and suddenly there was non or most of them were missing." She would tell him with a low hiss as she started to drift off to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom