Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Welcome to the chatroom "Special Interests - Bondage"] (Ciirque Noir x Javorcek)

RE: [Welcome to the chatroom "Special Interests - Bondage"] (Ciirque Noir x ...

Finally Erin had managed to return to her. Her head head the couch gently as Dakota decided to get up, which left Luuca sad. She was so warm.. But no matter she'd be even warmer- maybe too warm in moments- strike that - seconds regardless. She tried to turn herself to her lovely tall brunette who'd just walked in but before she even could Erin was merely inches from her face, her long, slender body pressed to her. It had literally taken her brain a full minute to process what was currently going on to then realize that Erin was actually on top of her. For once she stayed cool though and her supple, full lips parted naturally to gasp but stayed in place and smiled right Erin snapped. So close! But not quite there. That was okay though, because she'd have Erin's lips any moment then anyways. They were exactly the same, same two eyes, mouth, nose, lips... Same everything... but- it was just- This was her first time thinking about how... sexy a woman (Erin in particular) was, how actually attracted to her she was. A part of her wanted to slap herself on face but that was on hold as they'd then shifted once more to suit Erin's longer form. She stayed close, pressing her small hands to her mistress' soft button down shirt. Her hands fiddled with them, while tracing the lining of her opened top. Luuka's gentle olive green orbs averted up to meet the doe eyes she'd waited so long to see were already looking at her. "Me? What do I want to do, well first. it isn't fair that you're the only half naked one here," she teased. Shrugging came next and when her once more wandering eyes found Erin's their lips were pressing.

Immediately, her eyes closed just slightly. A kiss was still a kiss but it surprisingly seemed so much better with another woman. More, they definitely had to do that more. Being embarrassed was Luuka's other job but she wasn't enough to make her stop. Her soft, little hand maneuvered up and found itself cupping Erin's warm cheek. The longer their lips lingered, the more Luuca could feel herself getting into it- E..Enjoying it! It was there too... That gut feeling that at the bottom of the stomach when one was kissed. She could of course feel herself growing very hot very fast as well as Erin's tongue finding its way into her mouth. A little whimper found it's way out but still c'mon there was still no way she'd stop! Her soft pink lips parted and invited Erin's in. It was an intense moment (at least for Luuka). Her first kiss with a woman... Her ears were hot but her passion never stopped. Her kisses were soft and tender, caressing Erin's lips as if they were the last and most fragile pair left on Earth. They pressed, they moved in unison, and boy did it get wet, however, Luuka found herself exploring a new place, a new wonderful place that she'd have to visit again.

A gentle groan surfaced and she pulled back to breathe finally. For some odd reason... Erin's sweater felt a little to warm now. Her lower lip found itself caught within her teeth and right then and there, something came over her enough to get a little ballsy, but then again that was natural out of Luuka. "I mean," she said in a soft purr. She pushed herself up with her forearm, shifted again with Erin, her legs on either side of the mistress, straddling her like any good pet would do of course. Her hair as pushed back behind her ear as her tongue drifted along her upper lip. Her back arched as she came down against Erin slow, like the dangerous tigress she was and lips made contact with skin. One gentle hand came down to cup her lonely cheek as her lips pressed to Erin's long... and very much so sexy neck. She groaned into Erin's ear softly before her words came out subtly. "I don't have a problem staying here all night like this..." Nipping at her lobe, she kept at it, tugging gently and her tongue finally crept out pressing to her sweet, tantalizing skin. Licking and kissing the tender spots behind her ear. "Your pet drove all the way down here just to see her delicious mistress...♥" Her kisses moved, caressed Erin's neck, leaving no place unattended or jealous.

Soft, graceful lips found themselves nipping Erin's collar bones as her eyes tried to find Erin's...

But then something hit her.
Too much! Christ Luuka! You're like a dog in heat.... Literally.
Pull back! But pull back gently.

She kissed Erin's collarbone., leaned forward and pecked her lips once before smiling nervously. Talk about her balls shriveling up. "We... We can always play your video games, 'cause you have a whole bunch I haven't seen and played, and probably and most likely can kick your butt in." Easy now, she pushed herself off of Erin and sat in the spot above her head. She was raging hot, let us not forget that, but it'd be WAY too embarrassing to fan herself. But she had too! it was so hot... well she was hot Erin's house was cool. Such complications...

"Uhm... so... It's a little warm in here huh?" she said tugging at the sweater.

Smooth Luuka, real smooth.

Erin was actually a little surprised when she found herself laying on her back. The kiss had stunned her, had made her blood boil and her mind grow fuzzy. When the heat and stimulation had finally been removed, the lithe brunette found herself on her back with Luuca ontop of her, legs on either side of her long, lean form. Those big doe eyes looked up at her pet, who appeared oh so confident on her new perch…Erin had to admit that there was something very sexy, and very perfect about Luuca. Even though the girl identified herself as being a sub, she did not cower or lay down, expecting Erin to do all the work. She did things to get Erin’s heart racing…and little offenses that could be punishable later – such as teasing her poor new Mistress with soft kisses to her neck.

Luuca was just so perfect. (Except for that whole ‘First time with a woman thing’…maybe Erin could get her to really enjoy being with a woman though…)

“Little warm?” Erin’s voice was husky, showing that all of Luuca’s attentions had definitely had an effect on her. Her own cheeks were flushed and her skin felt very warm too, but she had the luxury of being in a thin button down that was already halfway unbuttoned and allowed for some cool air to flow over her flesh. Luuca on the other hand was stuck in Erin’s hoodie that was surely trapping in all that heat. So Erin decided to ‘help’ her pet by running her hands underneath the sweater so that she could stroke Luuca’s warm back. She nudged the fabric up higher and higher with her forearms as her fingers played upwards. She loved all the feminine curves of Luuca’s body that she could see as the hoodie came up higher. Erin never pushed it over her pet’s breasts though, even though she really wanted to. No, she just settled with a view of Luuca’s cute tummy and her curvy waist and hips.

“How about…we get you into some lighter pajamas?” Erin’s lips curled into a smile as she watched Luuca grow nervous. Her pet was so cute when she was flustered! “And then after that, we can play a game. I’ll even let you pick which one, that way I can kick your butt in it fair and square.” She’d played –most- of her games, but not all of them. Some of them hadn’t even been unwrapped yet…Erin had a bad habit of buying a game when it was on sale and then never playing it because she had so many others that she hadn’t beat yet. But she was pretty good at all videogames, being the closet nerd that she was. But she had a large collection and knew her and Luuca would definitely have some fun tonight. It would be a nice way to wind down and decompress after such a harsh scene at the club. Maybe after a few laughs and a few explosions, they’d be in a good mood to try a new scene again.

“Come on pet, up.” Now that the plans were settled, she gave Luuca’s rear a light swat with her hand and the girl’s entire body a buck upwards with her hips. Erin liked to show off her power sometimes, she could lift up her own form as well as Luuca’s with her strong core. But after giving off a soft groan because her hips ground so perfectly into Luuca’s pelvis as to make a shot of pleasure light up her center, she lowered them back onto the couch and waited patiently for her pet to get up on her own. “I’ve got some camis or shirts you can borrow, unless you packed something special for your Mistress to see before bed.”

RE: [Welcome to the chatroom "Special Interests - Bondage"] (Ciirque Noir x ...

If she had the choice to keep the shapely female under her, she would for the rest of her life. Though as wonderful as the picture seemed in her head, Luuca was well aware that wasn't ever going to be possible. Erin was undeniably sexy. Even lying there possibly somewhat turned on! Man, if Luuca had it in her, she would have seriously gone for it. Kissed against her mistress' sweet skin, heighten senses, delicate caresses, subtle chanting of pleasure..!

Was that too not sub like..?

Of course she was embarrassed beyond oblivion! That was never new with little Luuka. But should that silly feeling have stop her? Certainly not! The sound Erin's slightly hoarse voice made her shiver in delight, even with all the heat trapped in the sweater. That was quickly replaced with her cooler feeling hand. Up, up, up! showing her little tummy. Just a little further and she'd get to those full, perky-... Funny part was... Luuca would have totally let her if she didn't stop.

As hard as she tried, there was no way she could keep eye contact with her. 'Ah, come on, come, get a grip..!' Then again, never in a million years would Luuca had ever thought she was going to have a woman for a master-. Er Mistress. She slapped herself internally, then nodded at Erin's suggestion actually dying to get out of the sweater. Just before she could plant her feet down against Erin's cool floor, the very capable mistress of hers never seized to amaze her. The woman was a lot stronger than she CLEARLY seemed. The contact of their lower halves though.. did feel quite nice. Luuca nodded quickly, trying to hide her face inside of the sweater. "Of.. Of course! You didn't actually think I'd come here totally unprepared for the first meeting with my Mistress?" Luuca teased before laughing nervously. Her delicate hands found the straps of her bag that she brought in and lifted with her.

If nothing ended up happening, the that bag of hers had to be protected at all costs. The contents, classified and super top secret. Erin better have believed Luuca was so ready. In more ways that one. Even two!

"Will you show me where I can get undress, my lovely, perfect, beautiful mistress?" The pink frames that slid down to the tip of her round nose were finally pushed up with her slender index finger. "Pretty please?" If only her sweet mistress knew that it took her three hours of trying the hundreds of articles of clothing she owned making sure everything she were to bring over look absolutely perfect on her. "Pffft! Beat me? If you're thinking about beating me. You better guess again! Authentic nerd here, Erin. I have my papers and everything," she joked. "Licensed to kill. You're totally on," her soft voice confirmed. Luuca was a pro at games! If it was a game she didn't know? You better believe she was going to... try- to win! Not your typical pet after all. The more she thought to herself, the more she realized just how perfect this whole situation was. Why hadn't she been introduced to Erin before? Fate worked in too much of a mysterious way. But then again, she never thought of herself with another woman. 'Women loving women. Why didn't I think of that sooner?' Why hadn't see found Erin sooner?!

There was no time to contemplate it at this point. What did it matter? She had her precious Erin. Her Erin who loved video games just as much as her and wasn't ashamed her kinky preferences and that was all that mattered! Sharing them with Erin was a million times better than keeping them locked in her lonely room. Tonight, whether it was just them, sitting around playing video games and getting to know each other, Luuca was sure, and was going to make sure that every moment of it was spent with Erin. This was the moment they'd been waiting for, for months.

No distractions.
No interruptions.
No nothing.

Hopefully.

'Please don't pass out on her. Please don't pass out.'

Back
Top Bottom