Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Welcome to the chatroom "Special Interests - Bondage"] (Ciirque Noir x Javorcek)

RE: [Welcome to the chatroom "Special Interests - Bondage"] (Ciirque Noir x ...

A month was more than enough time to think about meeting someone right? Maybe today would be the day she'd ask her Mistress to come over or meet her somewhere. Hoping and praying it wasn't too far. If she could have been in the same state at least, there'd be some sort of hope on meeting her.
A month was also enough time for Luuca's nerves to calm down. Sure she'd blush at certain things her mistress said to her but that was just in Luuca's nature. Skype was already on as she was waiting for her mistress to come on and right as she plopped herself into her seat- "LittleGreyWolf is Online." The video chat opened and there was her lovely, sweet mistress on the other side of her screen.

"Hey Luuca…I was wondering if maybe you’d like to—"
DING DONG! BANG! BANG! BANG! DING DONG! THUD! THUD! THUD!

The suspense!

She hated cliff hangers like these. But she was a good pet and waited silently though more on the nosy side and listened in. A bondage demonstration? It was only Luuca's dream to be a part of those, but she'd always thought she'd make a fool of herself in front of hundred's of people. She sighed to herself as Mr. Wiggles jumped up into her lap for pets. The conversation went on and on before she herself was brought up and now she was really paying attention. Using her pay to come and see Luuca?! That was out of the question! Luuca didn't want her mistress spending money when Luuca could do the job instead and go see her! She didn't want to cause any sort of trouble for her sweet Erin. She figured at the moment since her mistress was just about to leave off to somewhere, she'd close the chat but she heard the clicking of heels approaching the computer.

"I heard quite a bit of it. And it's nice to meet you Jamie. I'm Luuca," she said smiling. Her friend was definetly cute, at least cuter than Luuca...
What if! No! Don't start with that. Your Mistress likes you! She pushed her hair from her face and smiled gently as the other as she spoke quietly and quickly, grabbing a sticky note to write down the address the woman said and before she knew it the call ended. It actually wasn't too far from where she lived. Christ, Erin didn't live far from her at all. She was literally two hours and a half away or so from Luuca. A sudden excitement filled and she got up, placing Wiggles on the ground and grabbing her phone. It rang once, twice—

"Hello?"

"Zai! I have good news. Can you come over in fifteen and help me out with something?"

"Of course babes, I'll be there in a few."

Azairah was her best friend, always and forever. The only one she could ever talk to about her personal life and accept her for her weird fetishes was her. She was sweet and kind, but if you didn't know her she seemed like some mysterious, pompous woman. She wasn't into the whole bondage thing but she never left a friend in need of help alone. Before she knew it the doorbell ran and she rush out of her closet to open to her red-haired friend.

"What's going on?"

"You remember how I was telling you about my.. Mistress right?" Azairah couldn't help but smile.

"Yes, I remember. What's going on. You're excited Luuca, so this has to be good." Luuca pushed then other in and closed her door. "Well," Luuca started guiding the other to her room. It was covered in bodysuits long and short, corsets, bras, panties, heels. "Oh boy," Azairah purred.

"She'd going to put on a demonstration with her friend at this club, and I need you to help me re-lace my corset and make me look fabulous. I know this is the one thing I know I can count on you for. So pretty pleaseeeee, Zai?" Her friend sighed and crossed her arms.

"What's in it for me?"

"You're friend having a mistress..?"

"Good enough. At least wear something pink. It looks good against your skin." Luuca clapped in happiness and they got started. "So you're just going to pop up there and surprise her?"

"Y-yeah. It's not that f-AR! from HERE!" Azairah pulled at the strings to her power pink corset making a bow at the bottom. "Christ these things are a pain in the- ASS!"

"You're telling me? I'm the one who has to lace it for you," Zai said with a light laugh.

"And done," she purred. "And tonight's outfit consists of a light pink long sleeved- latex that was a bitch to get on you- bodysuit cut out around the boobs so when she gets the chance to take that thing off you so you can breathe, the first things she'll see are your perky, pretty, pink nipples." She laughed. That and your thunder thighs at least." Zai laughed. "A light pink and white corset, showing off your beautiful figure. Your favorite sheer white thigh highs and my favorite pair of white platform heels. Because I love you like a sister and want you to succeed."

The heels brought her usual 5'6 to at least 5'9. "I feel like a giant."
"You're fine Luuca. Now it's almost time for you to leave right?" Her make up was done, baby pink glossy lips with blush to her cheeks. Lucky her, she changed the black frames to her pink pair to match just for shits and giggles. She had to at least make an impression on Erin. Sure they were going to meet in a totally different way than expected but it was okay right?
Her hair was done and in place and she finally parted ways with Azairah. "Good Luck, kiddo."

"Thank you Zai. ♥ You're the bessssst!"

"Yeah, yeah I know."

- - -

Lets face it, driving for an hour was long enough. Driving for another hour and half burned Luuca out but by the time she got to Club Bound her nerves were back in their rightful place, fluttering around in her stomach. She double checked herself in the mirror and pulled her trench coat tighter around her. There was no was she was bold enough to walk in there just like that. She didn't even have a collar yet! Besides... her mistress had to have first dibs on looking. Getting herself out of her car and trying to stay casual and unnoticed- though it wasn't like Erin would be looking for her- she walked into the club, the atmosphere completely changing.

These things were intense.

Demonstrations going on and people in their gear. Women and men alike. Shoving her hands into her large pockets, she found herself a spot alone somewhere in the back so that no one would bother. This was it. Any moment she'd meet her mistress. Her tall beautiful, Domme mistress. A smile tugged at the corner of her lips but she had to bite her tongue to keep herself from smiling too big.

"Surprise! You're pet is here!"
No that was a horrible way to surprise her.
"Hi mistress... its your pet..."
Ugh... Horrible! No no no!

If she wasn't so focused on the demonstration that was going on, she would have surely face-palmed herself.

It had been a good two or three months since Erin had been to Club Bound, but the place was still pretty much as it had always been. There was some techno/goth/industrial music playing. Everyone was dressed in their fetish finest. The club was dimly lit and rather imposing looking in the freeplay ‘dungeon’ area, with a bit more lighting at the stations around the room edges of the room. The place was –really- decked out with bondage gear; with everything from cages, to St. Andrew’s Crosses, to spanking benches and every tool you could possibly need to discipline a sub with. It was early in the night, so the stations were manned by experienced Masters and Mistresses that were showing the crowd basic techniques, while always stressing that this was ‘safe sane and consensual’. And then they'd be converted into more 'free play' areas so that customers could try out what they'd learned.

Erin felt a sooooo nervous performing infront of a crowd; this wasn't really her cup of tea, especially with a Domme in sub's clothing that could so easily turn on her. And the way she was dressed was a little...on the scary side? Even for her. Erin fancied herself as a very soft domme, one that subs would willingly submit to because they would feel safe and secure in her hands. But tonight, it was all about performing, about portraying the stereotypical Dominatrix. So she was was dressed in a tight-fitting black leather catsuit that had a plunging neckline that went all the way down to her navel. The leather was so snug that it hugged and accented her modest curves and toned body very nicely, making her look incredibly lean and powerful. Her hair long, curly hair was pulled back into a ponytail in order to reveal her regal neck and strong jawline. The make-up that she wore was a bit harsher and heavier around the eyes than anything she’d usually put on...but it was necessary in masking her big brown doe eyes and giving her a sexier, 'bad girl' look.

No Mistress would be complete without their willing sub! Er...well...unwilling switch, as Jamie so happened to be. The petite blonde was now stark naked (because Shibari always looks better on the nude body!); naked except for the green ropes that were weaving across her body; showing off her curves while keeping her restrained. Erin supposed she had been a little cruel by weaving the blonde’s gorgeous locks into the rope, but posture was important when you’re being put on display for a crowd of BDSM enthusiasts! And it is -especially- important when one was carrying a metal bit in their mouth… Instead of the bit being hooked up to a bridle for a little pony play, it was actually tied to Jamie’s nipple piercings with glow-in-the-dark fishing line. Be a bad girl and drop the bit, and those two little nipple rings were just going to get ripped out by the force of the falling metal object.

“Er-phin!!” The blonde whined, eyes wide in terror as they neared minute 20 of their half-hour long demonstration. The bit was –so- heavy, it felt like it was made out of lead. Fuck…Erin wasn’t stupid enough to make her hold something with lead, was she?!?!?! The more ropes that were put onto her, the less she could struggle, and the more she thought about how uncomfortable the cold piece of metal in her mouth was. “Ifsss oo ‘eavy!” Her poor jaw hurt like hell and she wasn’t sure how much longer she could keep her teeth clenched around the awful bit in her mouth!

“You know, for someone who is being punished for running her mouth, you’re still awfully noisy.” Erin smiled sweetly and stopped what she was doing so that she could take the bit out for a moment, give Jamie a minute to stretch out her jaw, and then promptly jam it back past her lips to be gripped by her teeth, eliciting a miserable whine from the blonde. “Now be a good girl and hold this for me, it’s very heavy…I’d hate to see what would happen to your nipple rings if it fell.” Erin patted Jamie lightly ontop of the head before returning to the ropes that were encircling Jamie’s thighs, trying her best to hide her snicker of amusement as she was greeted with wetness. She wasn’t quite sure if Jamie was aroused by the way that the ropes were biting into her skin, of how she was so prominently put on display for a crowd like a good little pet, or because of the way Erin had managed to put a knot of rope riiiggghhhttt over her clit, so any bit of movement caused a nice bit of stimulation. Even with the threat of immeasurable amounts of pain looming closer, her little blonde friend still managed to find enjoyment out of her current situation. “Almost done…just a little while longer…use your word if you need to.”

Pffft! Like Jamie was going to say her word. For subs, a safe word is the ultimate display of power: they have the final say of whether or not to stop the scene. But for a Domme…well…it was like a curse, a horrible word that showed weakness. So no way was Jamie going to say her safeword! She was a Domme first and foremost! Just because Erin was tying her up like a sub right now, that didn’t mean a thing…! Uggghhhh God… It was like…like the bar was even –heavier- now that she had been allowed that moment’s reprieve to stretch her jaw. Fuck…she was going to drop it! She needed to say her word! “Plah-he-pus” Though, right as Jamie garbled out the mangled word ‘Platypus’, her jaw went slack and she dropped the bit. There was just enough fishing line for her to let out a terrified shriek and brace herself for the immense pain and mutilation that was sure to follow as the heavy weight ripped out her nipple piercings... Oh fuck, how many pounds of force can nipple rings take?!?! GAH SHE SHOULDA PAID ATTENTION IN PHYSICS! Maybe then she could figure out if she was going to need to be rushed to the hospital or not!!!

snap

THUD

“Oh-my-fucking-god-you’re-such-a-fucking-bitch-I-hate-you!” The blonde cried as the fishing line snapped and the weight fell right by her feet. Her heart was pounding a mile a minute. All the color had drained from her skin and she felt like she was going to pass out. And she was PISSED at Erin for putting her through that! She thought she was going to die! Oh God…that had been so scary. But at least... her nipples were still there. Thank goodness her nipples and their piercings were still attached!!!

“I hate you too sweetie.” Erin giggled and wrapped her arms around the tied up Jamie, giving the much smaller blonde a hug from behind, stroking her sides gently to help soothe her from the mind game. She had bought the lowest pound test of monofilament fishing line she could find, -and- had nicked it in a couple of places so that it would snap at the slightest bit of pressure. Erin always had a plan B, she’d never –really- hurt a sub on purpose or by accident if she could help it. And Jamie had deserved the little trick that Erin had played on her! This was revenge for interrupting Erin's video call with Luuca! “You promise to behave now?”

“Yes…Ma’am…” Jamie grumbled. As much as she hated to admit it…that had been one hell of an adrenaline rush. And the little bit of ache that her nipples and jaw felt were kind of pleasant…or maybe it was just all the petting she was getting from Erin, that was pretty good too…

“I’m sorry, what was that?” Erin brought one of her hands up to Jamie’s chest to roughly pinch her left nipple. “I couldn’t hear you...”

“GYAH! Yes Ma’am!” Jamie yelped.

“Good girl…” Erin purred sweetly as she stopped petting Jamie so that she could finish tying off the excess rope. Now with the bindings complete, she pat her borrowed sub’s bottom lightly, coaxing Jamie to turn for the crowd so that they could admire the pretty series of ropes and knots that now covered her body; eliciting some ‘oooo’s and ‘ahhhh’s from the viewers. “That’s it for the demonstration!” Jamie called out to the crowd that had gathered at their station. “Remember when using ropes, to be safe and always have trauma sheers or heavy duty scissors nearby! You can find these all around Club Bound. We’ll be doing some more rope work for anyone that would like to stick around for really small group sessions. Annnddd if you didn’t bring your own ropes with you today, I believe there are some up front for you to buy. Thanks for your time! I am Mistress L. and this is my wonderful sub for the evening, Jamie. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to approach either of us.”

Erin and Jamie gave a little bow as the crowd clapped for them. And then Erin went ahead and undid the shackles that were clipped to the rope around Jamie’s hips so that the little blonde could actually use her hands to show people how to tie basic knots…or to help troubleshoot through more advanced problems that Masters/Mistresses had with their rope work.

Phew! Alright, good, Demonstration 1 was over. Now all she had to do was do a little bit of work with the crowd, then go through demo number two and then she’d be free to go home with 500 bucks! Hopefully Luuca would be awake still when she got out of here. Working with Jamie was a lot of fun, but it lacked that raw, sexual component that Erin so craved and received from her beloved online pet.

It was her on that stage!

That was her mistress!

Her sweet and oh so sexy Erin!

Christ, she felt like she could jump and point and cheer, but no way! She had to keep her very best sub composure.

The rope work was amazing at the very least... She even had the idea of twisting the green rope into her hair. Talk about keeping a good posture. Slouching was a big no-no and looked literally impossible. Luuca watched in awe as she knew it was Erin up on that stage. And god damn she looked amazing... Hell, she looked delicious! She was just moments away from meeting this woman she'd been speaking back and forth with... Maybe Luuca was under dressed and in too much pink. But that though quickly vanished when Jamie finally dropped the bit, and there was a loud shriek and then a snap and thud. No blood! Which meant the poor girl's nipples were still in tact. Christ... that actually worried her. Would Erin take care of Luuca's little pink nipples like that? She was pulled out her little world, watching as Erin moved about her to give her a small hug. She didn't blame her, Jamie's nipples were taking the abuse. She laughed a little and pushed her light pink frames up her nose. Luuca if anything would have been in tears if that was her- but she oddly would have loved the sensation of sore nipples after.

No one had a more beautiful voice than Erin and Luuca knew that voice by heart. It was in her mind 24/7, in her dreams every night, in her fantasies all day every day! Sudden feeling a whole lot more nervous, she curled her hands into tight fists and bit down on her lower lip. Was she was going to leave now? It wasn't like she was expecting Luuca either. She was just here for the money and to go home. Or so she'd overheard. But! Ah! Luuca had to think quicker, otherwise her drive all the way out there would have gone to serious waste!

Okay Luuca, c'mon its just you're mistress you're meeting for the first time, who just put on an amazing demonstration and who is in the possibly... sexiest thing... Well... besides her being naked- ever.

She swallowed hard and moved around a small crowd of people, moving in and out, excusing herself and passing, overhearing how brilliant and amazing the demonstration was. She even had the time to think about what her and Luuca's first time would be, at least now that she was here it would be possible. Luuca knew after demonstrations you had to at least have a little mingle with the crowd because they were sure full of questions and compliments. Amazed and impressed Masters and Mistress', Subs wishing they could have her sweet mistress as their own. But she knew Luuca belong to her. At least until she was collared for assurance. She'd have to be sure to thank Jamie properly for giving her the address to make her have the guts to even come out here. She was moving... closer and closer, the butterflies moving and fluttering rapidly in her stomach. God, she felt like she could puke with excitement- but dear god that wasn't going to happen. She looked way too cute under her coat to do an embarrassingly stupid thing.

She followed and before she knew it, she was a few steps behind her sweet Erin.

"Hey~" she whispered, clearly knowing the other wouldn't hear her at first She was so nervous...
She was so much taller in person. Her face had gone entirely red before she again swallowed hard and her frames slid down the bridge of her nose.

She smiled and her light, girlie voice spoke up. "Erin. Surprise! Either Jamie needs a huge thanks or a huge spanking," she laughed light, pushing her hair from her face, waiting for the other to realize it was her Pet finally before her.

Wha…? Erin blinked as her ears picked up a very, very familiar voice that for once, wasn’t obstructed by microphones and crappy laptop speakers. For a moment, she couldn’t believe her ears and quickly turned around to face the voice. It was Luuca! –Her- Luuca. Her beautiful pet that she was meeting for the first time in a dingy little bondage club! So…strange… Heh…normal people meet their online dates in coffee shops or restaurants or crowded malls. But…well…her and Luuca weren’t particularly ‘normal’ people now were they?

Erin looked a little bit like a deer caught in the headlights as she sensed Jamie’s eyes on them, eagerly watching the chaos unfold. Here Erin was, with another woman that looked like her sub; and then there was Luuca, her –real- sub walking in on them. (Well…not really ‘her –real- sub’; just hours ago Luuca had been nothing more than pixels on a screen.) The feeling was surreal…and kind of like having a girlfriend catch you with your secret mistress.

Hey! Big bad Domme! Wake up! Crap…what should she do?! There were many, -many- things that she wanted to do to Luuca. All the things that she had talked about doing to her lovely pet during their naughty video calls had suddenly vanished in a puff of smoke. Now that she had the opportunity to do all the things she had fantasized about, Erin was paralyzed with nerves from her life-sized Luuca surprise!

“Luuca…” Yeah. That is Luuca. –My- Luuca. And I shouldn’t have anything to be scared about; she is –my- pet. “You…I-I can’t believe you’re here!” Erin burst into a smile and reached out to take hold of her pet’s hand, gently tugging her closer so that she could lean down and capture her pet’s lips in a deep, heated kiss. Her arms snaked around her pet, forcing her to yield to Erin’s advances as she poured out every ounce of lust that had been dammed up inside of her for the last month. This is such a bad idea.

One of Erin’s rules was that she didn’t kiss straight girls. It was just one of those things to help protect her heart; a Mistress/pet relationship is so personal…it’s hard to not grow to love your sub that trusts you so intimately with their desires. And Luuca…well…Erin still defined Luuca as a straight girl, because she’d never had a girlfriend before, never did anything with a woman before. But this…this kiss was different…they were playing. At least…she thought they were playing. Luuca was her beloved –pet- right now, nothing more. And when they were finished playing, Luuca would go back to being her friend with very fetishy benefits.

“I have no collar for you…you should’ve told me you were coming so that I could have prepared something for you…” Erin murmured as she pulled away; flushed and panting. her voice smooth but with a slight, reprimanding tone behind it. But she was smiling, apparently very, very excited.

“Soooo…what is under this jacket of yours?” The tall brunette smiled, her hands curiously tugging at Luuca’s overcoat.

It was one of the hottest kisses she'd ever gotten in her life, but she couldn't help but get into it every waking minute Erin's lips were pressed hers. Luuca's small hands pressed gently to the other's shoulders, squeezing lightly before Erin's arms maneuvered around her, keeping her in her place as she kissed her.

Talk about amazing!

Erin had finally pulled back and she stared at Erin's flustered face. "W-wow..." she said, her small voice breaking. So that's what it was like kissing a girl?! Erin's lips were so soft and warm and... Perfect oddly enough. This really wasn't a good idea. But if Erin' insisted, then Luuca would do whatever her mistress wanted out of her... well with a few exceptions of course on Luuca's side. The question had to come up. It just had too sooner or later and Erin chose sooner. Just what was under Luuca's coat? Well that was for Erin to of course find out.

"Nothin'~" She sang, averting her eyes else where. "Well... I mean nothing special..." Her voice lowered and she got on the tips of her toes so she could reach Erin's ear. "...enough for anyone but you to see..." click! and she was back on her feet. Luuca was sure Erin at least saw the Latex that was wrapped around her neck from the upper half of her bodysuit. She pulled her hands from her sides and took her mistress' hands in hers instead. "You don't mind if I steal you away for a moment right?" It wouldn't be for long if she had another demonstration to do anyways. Leading her Mistress to the back, where she was stand only moments ago watching Erin on stage, she gently pushed her mistress up against the dark wall before she grabbed the knot to the small belt around her waist nervously. But before anything...

"I have to say... that was flippin' amazing! Your demonstration! Like Christ. I would have never thought to tie the rope into the hair." She pushed her pink frames up and smiled big. She was just like thos BDSM enthusiasts "And talk about mouth-watering outfit," she said poking her Mistress. "Might I add, Latex looks very good on you," she winked. That was true. Erin looked amazing, make-up done, hair pulled back...

She wasn't going to lie... This was the first time she seemed to be attracted to a woman. That or maybe she was just Erin-sexual. That had to be. She moved in a little closer and pulled at the knot to her belt. "I figured, since your friend Jamie gave me the address to where you'd be... I'd dress up a little... It's been a while," she said laughing softly before pulling her coat open. There she was, in her light pink corset, the tops of her breasts exposed, her body in the form of an hour glass. Her white tights, dug into her thick thigh while being held up by a garter. "Do I look alright to you...M...Mistress?"

...God it was harder saying it out loud in person that it was, out loud over some pixels. She pouted and bit down at her lower lip. "And... Don't you worry about the collar. We can get one soon, now that it's only a two hour and a half drive from here to my place..." She move in closer and once more got on the tips of her toes. She moved her face in close and for a moment let her lips linger inches from Erin's. "I'm really glad, I could meet you today, Mistress," she purred as her Olive eyes looked into Erin's gorgeous Brown pair. GOD, she was gorgeous even in real life. "Do you have do another demonstration? 'Cause I was well... thinking..." She looked away embarrass but still lingered at her lips.

"You know..." -Thinking they could leave together! Say it Luuca!
Her heart was pounding. She was still too embarrassed to say it out loud and she more hoping Erin understood her as her mind turned to mush.

"Hey! -I- mind if you steal her away for awhile!" Jamie piped up as Luuca guided Erin away to a more secluded area. She threw her athletic friend a harsh glare; one that said 'You better not play with your new toy for the next three hours and leave me here to work all alone!' They still had a second demonstration to do! But Jamie couldn't help but smile as Erin waved, nodded, and eagerly followed after Luuca like an excited puppy dog. Jamie was happy for her friend, really. It had been a very long time since Erin had had a girlfriend, even longer since she had had a sub that she was really into. Even if her and Luuca didn't work out on a regular relationship level, it would be healthy for Erin to get out some of her bondage sexual needs rather than keep them bottled up inside so that she had nothing better to do than to scare the shit out of Jamie with seemingly dangerous routines.

Finally whisked away into a less populated area of the club, Erin found herself pushed lightly up against the wall and blushing from all the compliments that Luuca gave her so freely. She'd heard many of them before; BDSM enthusiasts (-real- enthusiasts, not silly kids trying it out for shits and giggles) were always so kind. But it was different hearing the words from Luuca. It was almost like they meant more... "Thank you very much. And heh...well...Jamie's easy to work with; just because we've known eachother for a very long time... I know what she likes, what she doesn't like, and the things she needs to improve on; her posture is one of them."

In truth many of the things she had brought tonight had been specifically picked out for Jamie and obeyed all of Jamie's wife's rules. So there were no paddles, ballgags, or vibrators in Erin's duffle bag full of goodies tonight...nothing that would give her small blonde friend an orgasm or mark her body. Just -lots- of different kinds of nipple clamps: some with chains, some with weights, some with different types of clips. And of course her trusty riding crop...which Erin would be eager to maybe get a chance to use on Luuca later, for her sub being so naughty and surprising her like this!

Erin gave a soft whistle as the overcoat fell away; revealing delicious porcelain flesh that was tightly wrapped in pink latex. Okay...maybe no punishment... Just pleasure, lots and lots of pleasure until her pet had tired out her vocal cords from screaming. Erin's dark eyes slowly roamed over Luuca's body, taking in every little detail...from the way the corset cinched in her waist to create an amazing silhouette, to how her mouth-watering breasts slowly rose and fell with each breath, all the way down to her white stockings and four inch heels that she still had to stand tip-toe on in order to reach Erin. 'Alright' didn't even begin to cover the vision before her! The color and design of the outfit brandished a mix of femininity, innocence, and cuteness. Luuca herself was deliciously curvy and pale as a sheet. And Erin immediately found herself wanting to play...to mark that porcelain skin with bite marks, hickeys, and hand/paddle/flogger/ridingcrop prints.

"You...wow..." The poor Domme was speechless; words were hard to come by when very, very dirty ideas were busy taking up the majority of her brain activity. "You look incredible, pet." She finally managed to say after a moment. Now all she wanted to do was get Luuca -out- of that latex. Patience...patience...we can play later. You can take her home, there'll be lots of time... Yeah...she didn't have to rush to the main event. She could go slow...enjoy...take her time and savor exploring Luuca's body for the first time as she tried to figure out what her new pet loved, liked, and hated.

Erin's mood only seemed to skyrocket even higher when Luuca revealed that she only lived two and a half hours away! They could actually make this whole Mistress/Pet relationship work now that they knew that they lived so close to one another!!!

"Yes, I have another demonstration." Erin couldn't help but chuckle softly as Luuca looked away from her. She had found her pet's bashfulness so endearing, ever since their first phone conversation. And she loved that Luuca still kept up that air of innocence around her, even though Erin knew that she was a bit more X-rated than she let on. "Hmmm... Well, I -don't- know... Not unless you tell me what you want; I'm not a mind reader after all." Erin teased in a light voice as she reached out, hands taking light hold of Luuca by the hips to pull her closer so that they were standing with their bodies pressed against one another. "Did you want to come home with me, pet? Mmm because I'd love it if you'd spend the night with me..." The brunette grinned as she leaned down to close the distance between them, brushing her soft lips teasingly against Luuca's. Though instead of fully connecting and kissing her, she just playfully nipped the bottom one before leaning backwards once again, letting her head rest lightly against the wall behind her.

"But...I should go back to Jamie. As much as I would -love- to play with you right this second, I have to work..." Erin sighed, legitimately upset that she couldn't do something with Luuca right now.

Well... Maybe they could...

"How about...you help me with my next demonstration?" Erin perked up a bit at the idea. She sized up Luuca, trying to gauge of a little exhibitionism would be something that her new pet would be into. "You could parade around naked, like Jamie if you wish. Orrrr...I'm sure I could figure out something to do with you even if you want to keep your corset and everything on." Her hands now moved their way upwards, brushing lightly against the sides of Luuca's breasts as she reached her shoulders and then began to gently stroke her arms. "Maybe...a beautiful dragonfly sleeve to bind the arms of my beautiful pet? Followed by a spanking for not asking for permission to come see your Mistress..."

She felt an urge to moan as Erin's' eyes feasted upon the delicacy that was her body in her gear, but instead she kept her lips at rest and bit down against them. Erin was so...- even Luuca wanted to devour her Mistress. They both had to wait sadly. She took a small breath in, her luscious chest raised and fell slowly as she exhaled, and before she knew it Erin had pulled her in. Her body grew hot, timid while so attracted to... to this woman! Who would have ever guess... Certainly not Luuca or Erin. He lower lip was tugged and she couldn't help but give her mistress a small, light moan that she was only to hear then smile slightly as Erin released her. "No~ Stay with me," she said playfully moving in closer. She pressed herself to Erin' who'd pressed herself to the wall behind them. The tops of her breasts look like they were moments away from popping out of the corset they'd be so constricted behind. Erin spoke again and she looked up at her mistress, eyes wide in shock. Luuca part of a demonstration?! Okay, okay breathe and relax. It was just a demonstration. You know. In front of a few people... okay quite a few people. She took a step back and her face went red. Surly it was a dream of hers... was it coming true?! She pressed her light fingers to her lips and thought hard about it.
Like... real hard.

There was a possibility of going in her birthday suit. Talk about exhibitionism. "I.. Really?" she whispered as her pink frames slid down her nose allowing Erin to see her Olive eyes big and up close. "A demonstration with me?" She smiled big, but bit down on her long, light pink painted nails. "Promise you won't torture my nipples like you did with Jamie?"

Even Luuca knew Erin couldn't guarantee that.

She was her Mistress, and the Mistress did anything she want to her sub, how she wanted. She laughed a little before moving in again and taking Erin's hands in her own soft pair. "I think I'd love to do a demonstration with you anyways, Mistress," she said a bit more confident as she pressed her tongue to her upper lip. Out of a sudden urge, she released Erin's hands and instead let her nails drag up her arms slowly in a slight teasing manner before letting her hands move up and around Erin's neck. Luuca raised herself once more on the tips of her toes her face just inches from Erin's. A much to slow kiss too her lower lip is what she gave her Mistress as her body pressed to the others once more. So this was what it was like in reality, being with a woman and boy was it exciting.

Was it bad to tease her mistress? Of course, but this was Luuca we were talking about now. The Queen of perversion! She pulled back from the kiss licking at her upper lip before she moved. Her lips pressed to Erin's jawline, leaving sweet delicate kisses against her smooth skin. She moved up, up, up, kissing against the side of her neck- a little nip before her lips pressed to her Mistress' ear. "I'd love to go home with you, Mistress..." she whispered. "I'll be good, and I'll wait~" she giggled soon after, kissing Erin's ear.

Maybe she was being a bit too... public. Maybe Erin didn't like PDA. She got back down on her feet and licked at her own pink lips. "But it's so hard when your pet can't keep her lips off you." She was a good little sub, at least when she was screaming her lungs out she was good... Other than that Erin was going to get the best fight of her life. Nothing major, since after all her Mistress still had the control. But what person didn't love it when their sub tried and failed to take charge? When she was nothing but cute and defiant at the same time?

Luuca none the less was very excited to see her Mistress in action... on her! Much so, she was excited more to be in a demonstration. It was a room full of people who like the same things she liked right? It shouldn't have been too bad. "Dragonfly is fine with me, Mistress. Aww, but you love your pet too much to spank her for seeing you right?" she winked. "And well.. what excite you more? I only want to make my Mistress happy and if me being naked is what it takes then I'll be a good little pet and do that for you." Moving her arms behind her back she stuck out her tongue. "I mean, I'll be a good little sub for you here at least. But when we get to your place I'm not so sure I can play nice...~" She turned away from her Mistress and adjusted her coat.

"At least not for too long~ Do show the way, my lovely Mistress. Our on lookers are waiting for us~ ♥"

“Now…I know that you’re a very naughty girl.” Erin rummaged through her bag of goodies before finally finding what she wanted. She pulled out a pair of adjustable nipple clamps which had heads that were coated in rubber. They also had little chains dangling from them, perfect for hanging weights off of. “And to keep you from getting too out of control, I’ve got a little present for you.” Erin grinned as she held up the clamps to show Luuca and then moved attached them. “Every time you fight, every time you struggle, I’m going to add weight to these.” She tightened the clamps until she saw the first signs of discomfort from Luuca’s face, then stopped right there. Once the clamps were on, she leaned down, giving each of her pet’s pink nipples a little lick with her tongue.

“So, my hopefully good pet, I want you to put your hands behind your back and stand right there.” Erin motioned towards the center of the stage where the light would be on Luuca.

Erin was really enjoying how cuddly her new pet was. “I can’t promise that I won’t torture your nipples…especially because I know you’re such a naughty girl deep down.” Erin grinned and kissed the top of Luuca’s forehead lightly. “But I –can- promise that you’ll enjoy the vast majority of things I plan on doing to you…”

Demonstrations were no fun unless there was a little bit of actual play going on! Of course Erin could stand up there all day and give a rather technical spiel about Shibari, it’s origins, and it’s many uses….but that was boring. People liked to see the relationship between a Domme and pet unfold before them. So even though Erin and Luuca were technically 'working', her pet could expect lots of spankings for even the slightest infraction, just for the sake of giving the crowd a good show.

Those nails tracing down her arms sent shivers down her spine, drawing Erin out of her plans for Luuca, and that oh so slow kiss that followed made her weak in the knees and totally lose her train of thought. Suuuuuuuuccccchhhh a baaaaddd idea. Erin had known from the moment that she first kissed Luuca that that little sign of affection would set the tone of their first time together, as well as all the other times that followed. And now it was coming back to bite her in the ass as her bold pet began to tease and torment her sensitive ears and neck with featherlight kisses and nibbles. Hey! She’s straight. She’s not your girlfriend, she’s just your sub, stop being stupid.

Ugh…it’s so hard to not be dumb when a very attractive young woman is kissing you.

Thank God Luuca had to get down from her tip toes eventually. It allowed Erin to regain some of her composure. And now a very good question came up, was her pet to be naked or clothed for the demonstration?

“Hmm…you do look absolutely delicious in your gear…but I think it’s going to need to come off. The ropes will look much better against your skin without all that latex in the way.” Part of her was a little nervous about how she'd be if Luuca was totally naked infront of her. Would she go mad with lust and just fuck her pet silly on the stage rather than give a demonstration about tying knots? Or was the tall Domme going to be able to control herself... Erin was technically working, that should keep her from losing it and pouncing on Luuca on stage in order to release a month’s worth of pent-up sexual frustration... right?

“But…before we go…” Erin turned Luuca back around reached up, letting her fingers lace into those so that she could fist the shoulder length locks and gently tug her head back and to the side. Now that her pet’s neck was entirely bared to her, Erin leaned down to give her Luuca a taste of her own medicine. The delicate flesh of her throat was peppered with a couple of soft kisses and licks. Erin patiently waited until Luuca had melted under her ministrations before she made her move. Suddenly the Domme's mouth opened a bit wider and her teeth sank down into porcelain flesh to give her pet a rough, reprimanding love bite for all of the teasing. After applying enough pressure to leave a mark but not break skin, Erin released her and gave the angry red teeth marks a light kiss to soothe them before pulling away. “There…at least now you have –something- to brand you as mine.”

Now that that was taken care of, Erin took hold of Luuca’s hand so that she wouldn’t lose her pet in the crowd. It was easy for the tall Domme to part through the crowd and make her way back to the stage with her sub in tow.

“FINALLY.” Jamie huffed as the two of them came into view. She looked just a tiny bit flustered, obviously not used to working on her own. The little blonde had always had someone with her in the club. And even though she wouldn't admit it, having Erin leave her all alone had been a little unnerving.

“Heh…erm…sorry.” Erin blushed a little bit. "Luuca...stay close to me." She said as she moved to help her friend work with an older male Dom that had two subs, all of whom seeming to be unable to tie something as simple as a square knot. “Jamie, do you mind if I use Luuca for the second demonstration?”

“Awwww….” Jamie faked pouted as she helped the older man with a knot. She knew that this would happen if Luuca showed up. Erin had a new toy and now she wanted to play with it. The little blonde couldn’t really blame her friend for ditching her for her new pet...just do her best to make her feel bad about it. “I guueeessss so.” Jamie huffed.

“Uhmmm…you can be my naughty assistant, if that makes you feel better?”

Jamie laughed at that, shaking her head a bit. ‘Naughty’ was an understatement. She was more likely to incite complete and utter chaos rather than cause just a bit of mischief. “No thanks, I’ll just watch the show the show from the front row. But I’ll stay and help you work the crowd afterwards so that we can get outta here faster. Then we can all go get paid from Johnny and go home a couple bucks richer.”

“Sounds like a deal.” Erin smiled, glancing over at Luuca to make sure that her pet was still nearby and still okay. The bite mark on her neck seemed to help keep other Masters and Mistresses away from her property; but she’d have to make sure to get Luuca a real collar as soon as they could, especially if they’d be out in public together like this. Now that all the 1x1 and group work was finished, Jamie trotted off to go get a prime location so that she could watch Erin work with Luuca. And as soon as her friend went away, Erin turned all of her attention back to her pet.

“So, pet, how about we get you out of all of these things so that we can start the demonstration?” Of course at the words ‘start the demonstration’, the people closest to them took the hint and moved to clear the stage so that her and Luuca would have room to work. Once everyone was down, Erin went ahead and got started. "You may keep your stockings on, but everything else has to go." The brunette murmured as she tugged at the rope that was keeping the jacket closed. If Luuca was going to have second thoughts about getting naked infront of a bunch of strangers, Erin wasn't going to let her freak out and run away now! In this moment, she was all Erin's to do with as she pleased. And right now Erin would be pleased to get this damn latex off of her pet. Getting Luuca out of all that latex was turning out to be a task that was easier said than done! The material was tight, so tight that it was like a second skin that fought against every tug Erin gave to it. Rather than gently coax the corset off of her pet, Erin began to roughly pull and peel it from her pet's body.

The bite...

The pull..!

That was almost too good to be true.

It took every once of will power Luuca had to keep herself from moaning too loud and melting into a puddle of Luuca gush but instead gave her mistress a soft subtle moan. Erin was much too good at the job called being Mistress. She wouldn't deny the fact that her body was with out a doubt on fire, but Erin didn't need to know that. At least not yet in a dungeon full of people. People was an exaggeration. These were full blown rope loving, gag shoving perverts. Not that it was bad or anything. Luuca was a part of that group any day. When Erin finally managed to release her, her face had turned red. And now who's fault was that?

A month. Who knew a month would hold so much pent up desire for one being. Luuca didn't realize it until now at least. She could almost feel Erin's need to release it, act out against her pet, and show her all the bad things she'd done to her mistress for making her wait. It was the same vice versa and Luuca was well.. more than ready.

Luuca was so ready and so excited to embrace the feeling of having a Mistress. Who would have known Luuca's mistress would have been this exiting, this sexy! So sexy she found her self rather often, you know... engaging in unique hand involving acts in the privacy of her own home... And that translated meant she was touching herself to thoughts of her mistress! That's how bad it'd gotten for her.

How embarrassing...

But she couldn't deny it!
Keeping close to Erin, hand in her mistress' so she couldn't be lost in the see of subs, masters and mistress', they headed back towards Jamie. It was weird having others stare at her. It was like they were hungry for a sub... Too bad Luuca wasn't anyone's average sub. Hoping and praying Jamie wouldn't be upset for stealing her friend and substitute mistress, she gave Jamie that 'I'm so sorry, I swear I'll make it up to you," look. She of course just met the woman but, she just swiped away her partner for the night! Surely anyone would have been upset.

Being wisked away by her mistress and led towards the stage for the night, Luuca's nerves were beginning to set in. She'd only ever dreamed of doing something like this, and here she was, pulling her coat off revealing her delicious self to a crowd that was gathering around them. It was do or die, run away like a coward or show these people what it really meant to be a sub! Oh god... She swallowed hard and nodded."Yes mistress," she said with a small smile to her comment about removing her clothing. Erin was there so things would be okay... Right? She was pulled and tugged at until the corset finally came off and to no surprise, her soft, succulent breasts bounced softly to their freedom. Not only could she breathe but her breasts could too for crying out loud. It was embarrassing, and of course she couldn't help but blush. All these people... feasting on the sight of her breasts that were round and paler than a sheet and her nipples that were pink like cotton candy (and of course taste like so, but that was for Erin' to find out ♥.)

"You don't get nervous doing this?" she said turning her head to her Mistress. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to say that. Erin was still human under all that latex. She pushed her head to the side to show her mistress a small zipper in the back. It naturally wasn't going to be easy to take off, but nothing compare to getting butt naked in front of people. But that's were all the fun in Latex was. It was like skin and it was tight and if you liked it it grasped your body in all the right ways. That's what got Luuca every time. But she'd do it. She'd do it for her mistress. Her Mistress... God Erin was going to see her in her birthday suit too! Her face grew even redder, nothing her pink frames could ever hide. Down, down, down her zipper went, a few tugs, a few pulls and her pink latex suit peeled from her body. The sleeves pulled from her arms, her upper half revealed. It was peeled from her torso, and hips and pulled down her legs as her petite but curvaceous form was finally exposed.

For only a moment, she turned to her Mistress, her face horribly red and timid as one arm reached around to grab the other. "Do... do I look alright? I.. I know its my birthday suit and what not, but" her soft voice whispered. "I mean I'm not gross or anything.. right?" It was only normal of her to ask. She at least wanted approval from her Mistress above all else.
"Oh god, I hope I don't embarrass you," she said then looking up at her mistress. "Be good to me~" she said nervously.

shibari_by_japanic-d5tnyeg.jpg

Don’t pounce…don’t pounce… Erin felt a shiver run down her spine as Luuca’s breasts were finally bared to her. Those milky white balls of flesh were so mesmerizing…and all she wanted to do was suck and nibble at those nipples so hard that they turned red instead of pink from all the torture. God...they shouldn't have had their first meeting in a bondage club...Erin was way too wound up to be able to do this. All she wanted to do was fuck Luuca silly. But as her pet spoke up and the tall Domme sensed a bit of apprehension in her sub's voice, she knew she'd had to behave, at least for now, and try her best to put Luuca at ease so that she would be comfortable in their little game.

“I get up infront of classes of 30 students everyday to give lectures on a bunch of Bio stuff that they don’t even care about. This is a cakewalk in comparison.” Erin whispered as she did her best to reassure her sub. Truth was, she was –incredibly- nervous about performing for her peers. She could stand up infront of teenagers all day; but there’s something strange about standing in a room, giving a talk to a bunch of people that are the same age as you… But she didn’t tell Luuca that. Fear is contagious, and Erin knew that if she showed even the slightest hint of her nerves, Luuca would subconsciously pick up on that and grow even more uncomfortable.

Erin moved back behind her pet to take off the last bit of her body suit so that she wasn't forced to look directly at Luuca's breasts and fantasize. She busied herself with the zipper, dragging it down, baring inch after gorgeous inch of white flesh. A few tugs and pulls later (well, -many- tugs and pulls later), Luuca was finally free of that accursed piece of latex! And Erin was treated to a very fantastic view of her pet's curvy little ass that was white as a sheet and just begging for a spanking to add a little color. But Luuca was being so well behaved...Erin couldn't spank her until she acted up. Damnit!

“You look beautiful, pet.” The tall brunette smiled down to her adorable Luuca that seemed a little self conscious. Though, Erin would probably feel the same way if she were standing naked on a stage infront of a strange new Mistress and a crowd full of BDSM enthusiasts. But....she meant it. Luuca looked absolutely gorgeous from head to toe. “And you have the most perfect breasts…though I can’t see them when you cover them with your arm.” As she spoke, she reached out to bring Luuca’s arm back down so that her limbs were back at her sides. “Much better.” Erin purred sweetly, gave Luuca a light kiss on the temple, and then walked away from her and towards her black duffel bag. “Stay.” Her voice grew firm with the command and she turned her attention to her duffel bag for a moment, seeking something that would be perfect to use on her pet...

“Now…I know that you can be a very naughty girl sometimes….” Erin’s voice was louder now; loud enough so that the crowd could hear…but soft enough so that she wasn’t shouting at Luuca. She rummaged through her bag of goodies a little longer before finally finding what she wanted. She pulled out a pair of adjustable nipple clamps that had heads that were coated in rubber. They also had little chains dangling from them, perfect for hanging weights off of. “And to keep you from getting too out of control, I’ve got a little present for you.” Erin grinned as she held up the clamps to show Luuca. She sauntered back over to her sub, heels clicking all the way until she finally came to a stop and moved to attach the nipple clips to her pet's pert pink nipples. “Every time you fight, every time you struggle, I’m going to add weight to these.” She tightened the clamps until she saw the first signs of discomfort from Luuca’s face, then stopped right there. Once the clamps were on, she leaned down, giving each of her pet’s pink nipples a little lick with her tongue.

“So, my good pet, I want you to put your hands behind your back and stand right there.” Erin stood back up and motioned towards the center of the stage where the light would be on Luuca. And then she returned to her duffel bag to grab a very long length of red rope and the little metal necklace that had the nipple clamp weights clipped onto it. “I’m going to give you something to cover you up with…a little bit anyways. And then we’ll do your dragonfly.” Erin started by looping the rope over Luuca’s shoulders and then drawing it downwards to start forming knots along her centerline. "Everything I do to one side of the rope, I do to the other..."

“The knots go over pressure points to keep you stimulated…and hopefully aroused...” Erin was half talking to the crowd, half talking to Luuca. She finally managed to get the rope down enough so that she was working right by her pet’s pretty pink slit. Tt took -all- of her self control to not kneel down and lick Luuca into a frenzied, screaming orgasm infront of the room of BDSM enthusiasts right now. Her mouth watered as she imagined the sweet, tangy taste that her pet would have… AGH! NO! Focus! She had to shake her head a bit to clear away that fantasy. Erin carefully worked a knot into the rope right over her pet's mound, making sure that it pressed directly against her clit once it was drawn downwards. Then she drew the rope between Luuca’s legs and upwards, making sure the red silk rope went right between her pet’s buttcheeks as she looped it over her shoulders and then began to work her way downwards to start creating a lattice work of rope along her pet’s torso.

She bit down against her lower lip as normal as her excited took a turn for the better. What better way to know how her Mistress worked than being in a demonstration? A part of her couldn't help but smile because she knew that somewhere in Erin there had to be a self control. She listened to Erin's lovely voice reassuring her that things would be okay and regardless Luuca listened and believed her every word. The kiss to her temple was sweet and she founds her heart racing as Erin's dreamy doe eyes eyed her before walking away. It was time, and they both knew it. Stay. Her first ever command and she loved every drop of Domme it screamed no matter how simple the word be. With her hands behind her back she watched as her Mistress moved about her. Naughty was too much of an understatement. Luuca was officially Erin's full blown perverted Sub.
What was this? A present for Luuca and nipple clamps none the less?! Luuca loved her mistress dearly. She stood up straight, her perky little nipples already much too hard from God knows what.

She was on a stage naked! Who's nipples wouldn't be hard at a time like that!? But there they went against her nipples, squeezing, constricting pinching down against her nipples. The discomfort was on her pale little face but that was what she got for being a bad girl~ but her mistres's warm tongue to her little nipples was too much of a tease! Then the sight of the red rope that came out of her duffel bag next was enough to send Luuca over the edge.

And thus Erin began to work her magic.
The feeling of the cool rope against her warm skin excited her in more ways than one. The feeling of her mistress moving around her, taking everything she had not to devour her little Luuca right there on he stage. The rope moved around her, gripped her as Erin tightened it against her. The other moved down and Luuca could feel the rope slowly teasing and caressing her sweet pink nub. Her face grew hot as usual and she kept herself from moaning out and man was that hard. Such an overly sensitive place it was for Luuca. She took a small breath out as the feeling began to grow overwhelming but not in a bad way.

It was usually her trying to tie herself up and here she was naked having it done for her. Erin could get it much tighter than Luuca ever could with just her mouth alone. She stood there growing so turned on, so aroused as she knew that any movement she make would most definitely stimulate her clit. She was sure Erin could have felt her warmth as she worked her way down and around Luuca. She could feel the rope between her fleshy white ass cheeks and she smiled at her mistress. Her nipples ached but ached so good and she could slowly feel herself growing wet.
Keep it together Luuca, she barely started for Christ sake.

Luuca loveed every minute of what was going on. Her mistress' hands ever so slightly caressing against Luuca's skin. It wasn't enough though and she wanted Erin's hands all over her. She wanted to be in Erin's bed, with her mistress forcing her into submission as she herself fought back. She wanted her hands tied down, her body stretched out and exposed aching and needing her mistress. She wanted to feel Erin's soft and so warm lips against her pale skin biting hard, kissing soft, sucking slow, teasing her so unhurried as she bruised her supple skin.
Luuca wanted to scream her mistress' name, cry out for her, pour her melodious concert of moans and and groans of pleasure letting Erin go deaf to her cries! She wanted to grab at her mistress' bed sheets as her mistress grab, squeezed, and slapped against her big round ass. She wanted Erin's hips to crash into hers as they unmercifully fucked. Luuca wanted her Mistress so bad for it made her small body ache as she stood there on that stage. If she wasn't careful she'd have her savory flavor oozing down her legs any moment. That had to be saved for later and for only Erin to see and devour.

She would of course be a good pet and return the pleasurable favor to Mistress, by all means fitting.

Boy did Erin have it in for her later.

The rubber to the clamps seemed to dig graciously into her nipples the longer she stood there and she bit down into her bottom lip. It was going to be an interesting weekend, that much Luuca knew but all the more reason to keep herself excited right? At least excited for what Erin had up her latex sleeves when they moved to her house.

Erin wasn’t sure if the club was insanely quiet or if the blood pounding in her ears was causing her to not be able to hear a damn thing anymore. Despite the lack of the one sense that lulled her into a false sense of being alone and in private with her pet, she could still –feel- the eyes on them, making her heart pound all the harder. She tried her best to ignore it, tried so very hard to focus on nothing but her Luuca that was being such a very good girl. Such a good girl infact that Erin decided to reward her with a couple of kisses to the neck once she was finished tying off the extra pieces of rope that made up the harness that covered Luuca’s entire curvy body.

I could totally suspend her right now… Erin thought as she pulled away, looking over what she had done. The red rope criss-crossed and wound it's way beautifully over her Luuca's ivory skin; creating a dynamic composition in it's interesting patterning and contrast between saturated reds and bright whites. Erin soon noticed that somehow, subconsciously, she had rigged up her pet so that the ropes would distribute her weight comfortably over her shoulders, chest and hips if she were to be suspended; all Erin would have to do is find some shackles for her ankles and she’d be good to go! But maybe that was too much…maybe she shouldn’t suspend Luuca on their first date… AGH! Not date! Session! Scene! Meeting! Dates implied girlfriends. Luuca was not her girlfriend. Luuca was her pet…that she flirted with a lot and talked to over Skype almost every day…

Ugh. She had it bad...she just didn't want to admit it.

So before Erin could give herself any more of a headache as she tried to get her boggled brain to figure out just exactly what the terms of their relationship were, and whether or not she should suspend her pet, she decided that now would be a good time to get another piece of rope to bind Luuca with the dragonfly sleeve that she had originally promised.

“You’re doing very well, pet, just stay right here.” Erin murmured softly into Luuca’s ear, pressed a light kiss to her neck, and then withdrew back to her duffel bag of toys. She pulled out a piece of red silk rope that was shorter than the first length that she had used on Luuca and then returned to her neglected pet's back. With that cute little unmarred rear right infront of her, she couldn't resist the urge to mark her property. WHACK! Erin's left hand came down to give her pet a spank that was louder than it was painful; though packed plenty of force to leave a nice bright red handprint on her rear. "You were looking entirely too comfortable there, pet." Erin teased. The tall Domme began to gently kissed and nibbled at her sweet Luuca’s neck as her hands busied themselves with working the ropes into an intricate sleeve down the other woman’s arms. Binding limbs with rope was fairly easy for Erin. She’d been your typical poor college student when she had first gotten into bondage, and there was no toy much cheaper or more versatile than rope. So Erin had become so used to trussing people up that she could do a lot of the bindings with her eyes closed, some of them even with only one hand.

“How would you feel about playing here for a little while longer before I take you home with me?” Erin whispered softly into her sub’s ear as she neared the end of the dragonfly sleeve. Now that she had worked her way down to Luuca’s wrists and had bound those together behind her back, Erin's own hands were free to do other things…like tighten the nipple clamps one quarter turn to the right so that her pet would have a little more pressure. The seed of an idea that involved suspension had now been firmly planted into her mind, and now Erin was curious to see how far her pet would go in public. While it wasn’t all that unusual for Masters and their slaves to get so wound up that they needed to have sex in the middle of the bondage club or one of the private ‘Dark Rooms’, she’d never actually made a pet orgasm in public before.

Annndddd she didn’t have a rig at home for suspension…so if Luuca wanted to do that, they’d have to do that here. Or maybe Erin could use the tree infront of her house as a makeshift rig for suspension.... No no no...bad idea. The last thing she needed was to explain why she had a woman tied to her tree to the Neighborhood Watch.

“I bet I could get you suspended…would you like that, pet?” The tall brunette’s hands meandered down from Luuca’s nipples, played along the bottom curve of her tear-drop shaped breasts, and then wandered lower towards her stomach. Erin began to tenderly rub and caress every supple curve as she waited for Luuca’s response. Her sub was still new to her, so Erin wasn’t 100% positive of where her boundaries lay, especially in public situations like this one. So better to ask, than to scare her new pet away by doing too much their first time together.

Luuca was indeed in her own little world regardless of the fact that she was still in one with Erin. The sudden kisses to her neck woke her up and reminded her she was still naked before a crowd of people. Earth to Luuca! Her little face grew a light red and she timid as her mistress 'rewarded' her and Erin's rope work was finally complete. Luuca had to admit, it was very well done. She could struggle and fight and move but she wouldn't be going anywhere. Not that she entirely wanted to. It was a beautiful contrast. A bright red rope against her porcelain skin. Once more Luuca was pulled from her focus as her mistress' hand met her ass in a firm slap. Her body jerked forward just slightly and little Luuca whimpered. She had to keep herself together, obviously this was no time to lose it. She turned only her head to her mistress and couldn't help herself and smiled. " Yes mistress, much too comfortable," she purred just slightly sarcastic. There was no way she be completely cooperative with her mouth. At least not if the rest of her was bond by the ropes. Luuca would kind of have the upper hand... that is until gags are pulled out. The ultimate device of dominance: The gag. Some Mistress'/Masters dream come true, some subs worst nightmare.

She wouldn't deny how she did enjoy Erin's lips kiss and teeth nipping against her. Listening to Erin's sweet voice speak again she nodded. "That's fine with me Mistress. Take good care of me ♥," she whispered in return to the other. Arms finally bound in place and Luuca had officially no control. That was the thing though... She loved that feeling. Knowing that even if she struggled there was absolutely no way out. She was stuck in the hands of her mistress and she had to completely rely on her for any and everything in that state, completely trust Erin and that she did.

When Erin's hands maneuvered around Luuca and to her breasts she knew she was in for it again. Erin turned the clamp and she could easily feel how they tightened around her. "Christ," she said mumbled softly under her breath to herself. Her face had grown discomforted again. The pinch was unbearable and her poor once pink nipples were already growing red to her Mistress' actions. Anything but the nipples! But sadly it was one of the best places to torture. She whined soft enough for her mistress and anyone in the front to hear. Taking a a deep breath in, the ropes tightened against her keeping her from completing her inhale before exhaling. And then the big word came up. Suspension. Her eyes widened, not in shock though, just complete excitement.

"I wouldn't mind it at all, mistress," she cooed as she eased her tongue along her upper lip. "Sounds like fun, and I'm sure you'll have a blast." She winked at her mistress before laughing softly. The feeling was sweet, Erin's hands running along her. They were cool against her warmed skin.

There was only so much Luuca could do on her own. Suspension was not one of them. Sure it was possible, you know "self suspension" and all but Luuca was not one to do that alone. Nervous? Yes of course but she wouldn't run out on Erin. They had a demonstration to do... even though at times Luuca would forget there were people there. She was so into what Erin was doing, Erin's performance, Erin's being... everything about her. From the way she moved to the way she tied the ropes around her. Luuca turned slowly letting their small audience see Erin's lovely Dragonfly Sleeve that was so well done (like REALLY well done). She tried to move her arms around in them but failed. Erin was good. Facing her mistress now, Luuca leaned forward and lightly pressed her lips to her mistress'. "Are you ready, mistress?" she purred. Of course she knew she was moving without being told, and kissing her mistress without being told. A bad girl was what Luuca was. She just couldn't help it. What better way to get rid of her nerves that to act out, disobey, anything to get her mistress to give her attention, to change her focus from the crowd to her sweet Erin, to show these enthusiast what it was like to really appreciate the art of BDSM and that of the relationship between Mistress and Pet.

Of course, Luuca knew that this probably wasn't going to end well. Parts of her really wondered how Erin would act is she really disobeyed and refused to do what her mistress said. The punishments that would be in store. Her heart raced at the thought as her olive eyes met Erin's. There was only so much she knew about the woman and vice versa. What if she would get genuinely mad? Oh god. She'd have to watch herself. She didn't want to ruin this... this 'thing' she had with Erin.

sheilah-7678.jpg

Whenever Luuca kissed her, Erin's heart fluttered just a little bit faster. Maybe it was because such an action was so bold, reminding Erin that Luuca had a dominant personality, though craved to be a submissive woman in the bedroom. Or maybe it was because she was so infatuated by the other girl that she couldn't help but grow excited every time their lips connected. Whatever the reason, Erin was going to have to remember to discipline Luuca for that little show of affection later. Such actions definitely messed with her head and threw her through a loop.

Now that suspension was on the table, Erin seemed to perk up at the idea of being able to do whatever the hell she wanted to her naughty little pet. To start with, she was going to be nice and take those nipple clips off of Luuca's poor abused buds. She leaned down to give her pet's neck a light nip, a sort of non-verbal command to stay still while her hands came up to twist off the clamps. Then she tucked the clips under her sleeve for safe-keeping, those would definitely be coming out later. But she wanted to give Luuca's nipples a rest and let the skin get a little circulation back before the real fun started.

"Jamie? Can you come up here and give me a hand?" Erin called as she looked down into the crowd in search for her little blonde friend. She didn't want to do something like drop Luuca as she hoisted the other girl up, plus a partner would make this whole setup part go by a lot faster.

"Oooo you're in for a treat!" Jamie giggled to Luuca as she clambered up onto the stage, still wearing nothing but some green ropes and her wrist shackles. The petite blonde was small and not much help as far as the heavy lifting went, but she was a rockclimber and had a ton of experience when it came to creating safe rigs to suspend the body with. While Erin lowered the suspension rig that was hidden in the rafters of the stage, Jamie moved Luuca into position. Once the straps were lowered, she made adjustments to the rig far faster than Erin ever could have; and speed in setup was something the crowd would appreciate. "Now just relax…try not to squirm. And erm…I'm going to touch you…hope that's okay." Well, whether it was okay or not, Jamie still had to touch Luuca and spot her even if the other girl didn't want her to. "Oh! And I'm just gonna take these…before they fall off." And with that, Jamie gently took Luuca's glasses from her face and set them down on a nearby table while Erin double checked all of the ties to make sure nothing was loose. By the time Jamie came back, Luuca was all ready and Erin was walking away towards the rope that she'd use to house the other girl up off the floor.

For a bondage club, you'd think they'd have an automatic winch or something for suspension. But no, it was just old school ropes and pulleys. Not that Luuca was all that heavy though, Erin was having an easy time hoisting her pet up into the air. Inch by inch, up Luuca went until finally she was about four feet off the ground. Jamie had her hands on her shoulders, holding her and keeping her steady to keep her from swaying around while Erin lifted her up into position. Luuca's gorgeous body was now positioned horizontally, face down, with most of her weight being bared by the harness around her torso and pelvis, but some of it also being split between her arms and her legs. Once everything was all set, Jamie trotted off the stage, (now -very- eager to watch the show), and Erin came back to Luuca; a new piece of red rope having made it's way into her hands.

"Now, pet…since you seem to have trouble keeping your mouth shut…" Erin spoke up, loud enough for the crowd to hear as she stepped towards Luuca's head. Since this was a demonstration on rope work, Erin decided to use as much rope as possible. She looped the length a couple of times so that it was wide enough to be a makeshift gag. Then she looped the whole mess over Luuca's head, tightening it over her mouth until the poor girl had no other choice but to open her mouth and allow the bindings between her lips where they'd be a touch more comfortable. "Head up, remember to keep your posture…" And then Erin pulled the ropes back more so that she could fasten them to the rest of the rig, forcing Luuca's head up and eyes forward.

"Hmm…and now for your punishment for being so bold and stealing a kiss earlier…" Oh she hadn't forgotten about those nipple clips, and now they were going to be even better with Luuca's breasts dangling straight down and subject to the wonderful effects of gravity. Erin busied herself with clamping her pet's breasts again, though this time, she actually added one weight to each clip once she was done. "Much better…" Erin purred sweetly and then stood back up so that she could wander around Luuca's body. She paced around the other girl's form, her gaze turning hard, eyes pretending to scrutinize the other girl for some fault (though she really couldn't find any, Luuca looked absolutely gorgeous to her). But what she -did- fine was a quite interesting little bit of dampness between her pet's legs.

"Now what's this…is my well-behaved pet actually a pain slut?" Erin teased as she slowly drifted deeper into her role as Mistress; making her pet feel embarrassed and humiliated as she tried to take the last little bits of Luuca's control away. She stopped her pacing behind Luuca and spread her legs a bit wider so that she could see between those thick thighs. Her hand reached out and cupped the knot in the rope that had darkened just the slightest bit as it became saturated with her sub's juices. She slowly began to move the whole silken nub back and forth, using it to stimulate the swollen nub of Luuca's clit that was hiding underneath. "So tell me, pet, are you my little pain slut or not?!" Erin's voice rose, taking on a more aggressive tone. WHACK! Erin's free hand came down on a poor defenseless buttcheek. She knew Luuca couldn't really talk with the makeshift rope gag in her mouth, but she knew that her pet could at least manage some sort of garbled response.

Before Luuca knew it, she was up in minutes. With Jamie's kind assistance they helped Luuca up and right then and there her life was complete. Or at least she thought it was. It was all she ever wanted. To be suspended a few feet from the ground, mostly to see what it was like of course. She'd only watched elegant people do it but never thought she could. Not to mention the fact that she was tied up. Jamie kindly removed her glasses and she thanked the other. Just.. the problem was that now she couldn't see to well. This was sure to turn out interesting. She didn't realize it until was was nearly blind that her heart was racing, pounding as hard as it could as it could through her chest and into her ears. Was it her nerves? Probably, but after all this time? She was nude in front of a crowd of people and she fine! Whatever could have made her nervous being suspended in the air?!

Of course she didn't want to be gagged! She wanted Erin' to hear her pretty (scared and trembling) little voice. But no matter how she fought the gag to her mouth, it was forced it by how tightly it tightened over her head. Her lips parted and the rope gag fit perfectly into her mouth. At least she was grateful Erin' hadn't decided to suspend her upside down... She would have cried her eyes out. None the less, her posture was difficult to keep. Her arms bound and up connected to another set of rope, waist and legs tied were the only things holding her up. She knew Erin' had taken precautions before actually putting her up there and Luuca did trust Erin.

But what really set her at a shock was how forcefully Erin' pushed her legs apart. She'd see it! God, she'd see the mess that was forming between her legs. Her face had gone horribly red and not from the blood rushing to her face. She kept herself straight, head up and all because after all Erin' had taught her little pet good posture. But even so! She whimpered and tried to close her legs. She didn't want Erin' seeing that... that embarrassing mess. Luuca knew she had nothing against a former basketball player no matter how hard she tried. She sighed and tried to calm her nerves, but boy was that hard when Erin' began to play with the so delicate knot on her delicate nub, between her delicate legs! Another whimper since words were prohibited beyond that point and she dropped her head just slightly.

Poor posture, Missy!
Feel the wrath of the ropes!

The words that poured from Erin's lips surely would have been very enticing... if she wasn't just almost blind and worried about if she wasn't going to fall or not. Not to mention on the nipple clamps that were so kindly pinching her nipples. Everything stopped the moment Erin's hand came down on her bottom, striking her surely to leave a nice hand print. Luuca let out a muffled mixture of a moan and whimper-ish scream. An interesting sound it was for sure. She could definitely be Erin's little slut on the ground... where Luuca was safe and knew she wouldn't fall. The fact that she couldn't see was bothering her. Immensely. She squinted and tried to make out the shapes below her, and the shapes of those in the crowd but it wasn't enough. She couldn't do this. For someone who wanted to be suspended so bad, she was chickening out so soon. She struggled against the rope failing to release her arms. Of course they wouldn't come undone. This was Erin who roped her! She made another muffled whimper, trying to remember the safe word.

There wasn't one!

Luuca wanted down, she wanted to cry and run away and hide forever in a dark hole hidden in the depths of a lonely dark cave. So much for their demonstration! She'd ruined it! Too scared and that all too familiar feeling of rope felt too tight against her.

Not the good kind of tight either.

She tried to turn her head, only to allow the back of her neck to tense up to her bound arms. Her shoulders began to hurt and ache, her arms stretching too much and growing sore. She completely ruined it for Erin. But there was no way she cry in front of all these on lookes. She had to call it. But she couldn't.. she'd ruin it all. Poor Erin. Their first time together and she'd wimp out and say it? But it all hurt! Her arms were killing her.... Something she practiced on herself was hurting her? If she had her arms free she would have smacked her own forehead in stupidity.

She ruined it for the crowd.
She ruined it for Erin.
She ruined it for herself.

There was no way Erin would go all the way with her anymore and the was certainly no way she'd go all out. She just knew it.Luuca sniffled, trying to keep the tears in until she was back on her feet. Just say it! You're in pain for Christ sake.

"Stun...Stunstoe!"
The ultimate control to her Mistress... sadly.
And the safe word for one of her favorite online comics. What a dork.
She only prayed Erin hadn't heard about it so she wouldn't laugh at her.

"Arrfm ish hurfing!" she managed to hiss out to her mistress.
She only wish she didn't have to use it all all their first night.

Oh woe is Luuca.

Suspension was something that was fairly new to Erin. Well…not new…but it was definitely something that she didn’t do all the time. In the past seven years she’d probably suspended a naughty sub twice, three times if you counted this little experiment with Luuca. She’d seen it done many times over, of course. But still, deep down, she was nervous. Watching something isn’t the same as doing it. And two times of practice does not an expert make. So Erin was –so- nervous that she was carefully watching Luuca, overanalyzing every squirm and movement, trying to figure out what was pleasure, pain, or a mix between the two. Watching her skin, becoming very aware that her pet may lose circulation in certain areas. And so her brown eyes were roving over Luuca’s body, trying to find anything that would lead her to believe that her pet was not enjoying this little game as her fingers kept manipulating that perfectly placed knot and trying to coax more-

”Stun…Stunstoe!”

Erin blinked in surprise as a garbled -word- rather than a moan managed it’s way out of her pet’s lips. And now it dawned on her that she had made such a careless mistake in not asking Luuca what her safeword was! She had just sort of assumed the other woman would have reverted to ‘red’, ‘yellow’, ‘green’; default safewords that notified the Domme about the condition that the sub was in, monosyllabic words that were easier to say with a gag in your mouth. Or humming a tune, something, anything at all. But Luuca had managed to get a word out…one that sounded oddly like ‘Sunstone.’ Like the online webcomic… What? You can be a jock and still read online comics!

What a pair of nerds they made…

“Okay. Just hold still, I’ll get you down.” And as always, as the scene crumbled down around her, Erin was strangely calm. It wouldn’t do anyone any good if she started running about like a chicken with her head cut off. Besides, even if Luuca had taken away her control of the scene, Erin still had control over herself and her own emotions. She strode over to the nearby table where her trauma sheers were and grasped up her scissors. As Jamie returned to the stage to help her get Luuca down, Erin just brushed the small blonde out of her way. “Move. Go undo the mainrope.” And as Jamie retreated to do that, Erin bent down low, low enough so that she could get her shoulder under Luuca’s form and then stand back up, effectively removing all the pressure from the ropes as they fell slack.

“I won’t drop you, I promise.” The brunette murmured softly, trying to keep Luuca calm as she hefted her a good six feet into the air. But Erin was strong, the grip around Luuca’s thighs was firm, there was no way that she was going to drop her pet. The sight had to be sort of comical in a strange way. Here was Erin, dressed up as her full dominatrix persona, holding she her bound pet over her shoulder. She looked like a villain from those old cartoons that’s just about to throw the bound up heroine onto the train tracks…

But Erin wasn’t a villain! She was here to save the day; or at least, save Luuca from some really bad rope-burn, torn ligaments or very sore joints. She started to cut anywhere and everywhere she could reach, glad that she had sheers and not scissors so that she didn’t go poking into Luuca’s delicate skin. The shibari quickly disintegrated into nothingness as she snipped away; and finally her little Luuca was free and she could let the girl down from over her shoulder. She dropped her scissors and then carefully put the other girl down, keeping her hands on Luuca’s hips because she was afraid that her sub would grow skittish and just bolt away from you.

“There… Are you okay?” Erin smiled and carefully positioned her body so that her naked pet was shielded from the eyes of the crowd. She held Luuca at arm’s length; of course the smaller woman would be welcome into her arms if she wanted a hug, but Erin wasn’t sure what had set it off. Had the constricting nature of the bindings just been too much for too long? (That was one of the reasons why she herself couldn’t sub, she –hated- having her movement restricted). Had being suspended put too much pain and stress on Luuca’s body? Did she push Luuca too hard mentally by calling her a ‘slut’ infront of all these people? Whatever the reason, Erin wanted to give her friend space to breathe if she needed it.

She reached up to gently tuck a couple of strands of Luuca’s hair back behind her ears so that she could see her properly. Then she leaned down and gave her new pet a gentle kiss to the forehead. Erin didn’t want Luuca to feel like she had messed up the scene or anything bad. Accidents happen, especially with complicated things.

Thank God.

The minute the ropes were cut, Luuca put out a small sigh of relief through her makeshift gag that even then was removed. The tears that were hidden at the corners of her eyes hadn't spilled yet but were so daringly close. The cramp in her arms and sickly feeling in her stomach were moments away from vanishing as if things were back to normal. Her small body refused to stop its gentle trembling even as Erin's gentle reassuring words reached her ears. Her breathing eased itself and she closed her eyes for the moment as Jamie helped Erin take her her small form out of the ropes and down onto the safer ground. Of course the moment her small feet touched the ground the only thing she ever wanted to do at that moment was to scamper off and never ever again set foot in that club for the rest of her embarrassed life, but little Luuca was held in place by Erin's hands as the other looked down at her. She suddenly could feel even more excruciating embarrassment standing there naked and tried for as much a she could to wrap her hands around her thick body to hide herself. Even if it had been way to late for that. Her arms trembled and felt heavy as she lifted them. That only meant that tomorrow morning she would be sore, if not later that night. Luuca would probably end up returning home; there was no way Erin would have wanted her to stay for the weekend after pulling a stunt like that.

The longer she stood there embarrassed, the more the feeling of her wanted to cry consumed her. What would she even say after something like that?! She opened her mouth to speak, but the words were hard to find. The nerve her brain had (no pun intended) to not function in the midst of her crisis! With the hand she so shyly tried to cover her woman with rose and covered her, delicate and soon to be red face. "Erin.. Er.. Mistress. Or..-" Her lower lip curled into her mouth and she bit down hard against it to keep her self from bursting into tears. But in a moment she managed to recollect herself and looked up at her Mistress, unable to see still. "Where.. uhm are my glasses? A little blind here," her voice trembled as much as she did. Her eyes were big and glossy and her heart pounded in her chest. Her throat grew tight and she sniffled, running the back of her soft hand against her eyes. "I'm sorry," she whispered out. Erin's gaze at her was enough to make her melt, her hands were enough to ease her beating heart, but what good was there in thinking such a way..? They were just friends. Nothing more than Mistress and Pet and nothing less. The other's soft, warm hands to her face to push her dark strands of hair from her face calmed her, a kiss to her forehead- such gentle and tender caress' would make Luuca cry indeed!

Her bottom lip quivered, and her sight was blinded by the tears that surround her now bright green eyes. She sniffled once, sniffled twice, trying to keep her composure, but it was too hard and whens he blinked her salty tears rolled over her warm, red cheeks. "I-I'm sorry, I swear Erin.. I didn't mean to mess it up for you. I'm an idiot I know, but I'll make it up to you for sure! I'm not a wimp, I swear." Again, the back of her hand moved over her cheeks, rubbing the dampness from her face. As soon as she was done, her big, glossy eyes that couldn't see anything but blurs and blobs of what was Erin's taller form, searched wildly for Erin's eyes. Anything, any sort of response to know she hadn't completely fucked up their first night.

Their first night.
All the more reason to cry!

"This was supposed to be a great night and everything. I wasn't supposed to flake out like this." She rubbed her face gently as the inner depths of her heart debated to take the hug that seemed to be offered but..

"My arms," she said letting her hands start at her shoulder, move downward and stop where it met the joint. "It, I don't know. started hurting bad and then everything suddenly seemed to high because I couldn't see. I'm still sorry I swear- I swear Erin!" Her voice was soft so that those of the remaining crowd wouldn't hear what to her at least was her hearty apology. "I seriously didn't mean to..." Some of course would call Luuca's moment an overreaction but hey! This was her first time having a "mistress." She sure enough didn't want to screw it up. All the more reason to overreact! She wanted nothing more than to NOT disappoint and Erin and here she was crying in front of her. Great going on that one Luuca, maybe next time.

After finally calming down she finally managed to pull a weak smile. "I won't run away at least. I came all the way out here... I promise I won't... But I think clothes are good about now..."

Sniffle.

Oh God…please don’t…

Sniffle

Pleeeeaaaassssseeeeeeeeee I beg of you, no--

Tears. Everywhere.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

There were few things that could rattle Erin and a crying woman was one of them; just watching the tears pour down Luuca's face was enough to light her calm façade on fire and turn her insides in to a roaring blaze of fear and doubt. What the do you do with crying girls?! She didn’t know! She didn’t cry! Erin had always hung out with guys for most of her life, so consoling pain stricken female friends was not really something that she was used to. Her stomach roiled and for a moment, she was glad that Luuca couldn’t see, because right now she knew she probably looked like a woman ready to make a break for it. And that definitely wasn't good! The overwhelming urge to bolt and make a crying Luuca Jamie’s problem was quickly making it’s way from her brain down to her legs.

Unfortunately, Jamie had magically disappeared at the first sign of a sniffle. You deserting bitch... Well, at least her little blonde friend was now in the middle of the crowd, shooing people away so that they weren’t gawking at the tender Mistress/Slave moment that was happening. Er…-should- be happening. Right now Erin was still trying to get her brain to figure out what the hell she was supposed to do.

“Luuca…come on…don’t cry…it’s okay.” Alright, that was lame. Pathetic excuse for consoling! Her brows furrowed and she bit her lower lip, worrying the bottom one with her teeth as she tried to find adequate words for her darling pet to make everything better. It was just...so hard...Luuca was crying and Erin couldn't help but feel like it was all her fault! “Hey, stop that.... I know you’re not a wimp. You’re a lot braver than I am in fact. I’d -never- even be able surrender myself to let someone tie me down, let alone suspend me….” The tall brunette ducked down a little bit so that she was eye to eye with Luuca. She moved in just a tad closer, enough so that she thought that hopefully those green eyes could finally focus onto Erin's determined face. She was going to fix this! She had to!

“It’s my fault. I didn’t know how bad your vision was... And I should have comforted you better so that you wouldn’t get scared… I rushed it…I was just so excited…” The tall brunette said with a sigh. She wrapped up Luuca into her arms, giving the smaller woman a nice warm hug. Strong hands lightly rubbed the other girl’s back, creating a little bit of friction so that Luuca's naked form could get a little bit of heat. "It was a lot, all at once. And I don't blame you for any of it. So you don't need to apologize." A light kiss to the top of Luuca's head and that was that. The scene was over, her pet had explained what went wrong, and now they could hopefully put all that stuff behind them. Once little wrench in the works shouldn't ruin the whole night for them. This was supposed to be a great night after all! Their first night meeting one another and everything. And if Erin had to be honest, even though they had had to abort their scene, it had still been one of the hottest things she had ever done with anyone in her entire life.

And they hadn't even gotten that far yet! She could only imagine what things would be like if they were alone... But maybe...maybe not tonight. Maybe they'd try again tomorrow or something. Erin didn't like to keep throwing herself into sessions and retrying after a misfire. Perhaps after a nice cool down they could give it their all one more time, but until then, they should probably get Luuca into some clothes before she turned into a popsicle.

“Clothes sound good. Come on…I’ve got a set of super comfy sweatpants and a hoodie in my bag.” What, those things aren’t fashionable? She liked wearing comfy things after a scene! Catsuits get uncomfortable after a couple of hours and she always had the urge to be in something baggy afterwards. Erin grabbed Luuca's glasses off of the table and handed them off to the other woman before leading the way to her duffel bag of goodies. “Good. I hope you don’t run away once you get dressed. I kinda like being your Mistress.” Erin’s voice was light and teasing, but she was also telling the truth. She liked how Luuca had shown her small outbursts and hoped that her pet would act out some more when they were alone. Plus the smaller woman was absolutely gorgeous…Erin couldn’t recall a time that she had stared at a girl with as much longing as she did when her brown eyes were slowly roving over every delicious curve that covered her pet's amazing body.

Too bad Luuca was straight…er—bisexual? Experimenting? Whatever the case may be…she definitely wasn’t a lesbian… And Erin had stopped dating bi girls long ago…they were nothing but trouble and heartache.

So her and Luuca would just be friends… Yeah…her super sexy friend that she stared at and would tie down and fuck to the point of exhaustion. This may be the worst plan ever... And indeed, it probably was. But, well, she'd just chase that whole nonsense out of her mind for now. Erin the Procrastinator would just deal with it later.

“We don’t have to play anymore tonight…not unless you want to, you know? We can just hang out if you like… I can get out of this catsuit and into some PJs, and we can watch a movie or something. You can spend the night...if you want.” Some people wear their Domme personas all the time. And Erin did, usually. Her ability to lead and strong, confident, protective nature made her an excellent Domme. Just…when it came to relationships (especially confusing ones like this one), she was an idiot that flailed around and was incapable of completing a sentence that didn’t end with ‘if you want’. But she just wanted Luuca to be happy and wasn't quite sure what was acceptable and what was not with this girl that had never done anything with another woman before.

Erin dug through her duffel bag a little bit before finally pulling out a pair of sweatpants with her alma mater written down the side in bright purple font, and a black hoodie that read: Electro Shock Therapy: Tough Mudder. "I've also got a plain robe, if you want that instead." Prepared to the point of paranoia, Erin always managed packing anything and everything she thought she may need.

She was good!

All the tears were gone!

Luuca was a big girl. Nothing she couldn't handle.

She ran her small fingers through her short hair to make it once more orderly, misplace strands back in their place. A part of her, deep down inside couldn't help but surface a laugh- a light giggle. Talk about mood swings! Luuca giggled as her glasses were returned to her, finally able to see the crowd that seemed to scatter among themselves thanks to Jamie who Luuca still owed everything to. At least they wouldn't be staring at the horrible scene Luuca managed to ever so slightly cause. Her giggling, was soft through the hand that raised and covered her mouth. At least enough for Erin to hear as she wiped her damp face. Now what ever cold she possibly be giggling at? Even after she'd broken down? She was pulled into Erin's strong arms and she nuzzled into her. Bad idea! Abort! Abort! And she immediately pulled herself from the woman. She was getting much too comfortable much too soon. But the gesture was so sweet, and the kisses to her forehead were just- No! Abort I said! She couldn't anyways.
Erin had already removed herself from Luuca.

"Nothing is your fault Erin. That I can promise you," her high, girly voice cooed. "You're more than wonderful. I just panicked internally. I'll just have to order some contacts for suspension play, next time." Next time she says? Luuca wouldn't give up the art she loved after such a small mistake. The giggles picked up and refused to stop as she followed Erin to her duffel bag. "I won't run. I promise. You're too good to give up." Her words were true! Erin had to be the possibly best thing that had ever happened to her. The words came out more shy than normal and she looked down at her feet before anything could possibly happen. "I don't mind the hoodie and pants, please. I'd love to cover up everything..." Why? Well because she felt awkward of course. After what just happened? Who wouldn't? She just wanted to hide and she was hoping no one would question what in God's name happened.

She noticed the print on the hoodie and gasped softly. "Did you actually do it?" she said pointing to the text. "Every time I hear about that Tough Mudder event, it sends shivers down my spine. Which is weird cause here I am standing naked in a BDSM club." She kindly took the sweater that was held out for her, opened up the bottom part and stuffed her head through it and boy did it smell good. More than good. Amazing! It smelled like Erin for a fact and she kept the opening of the jacket over her nose. It was warm and Luuca was warm and when Luuca was warm, life was good and warm of course!

"You're very prepared." Well then again, no one wanted to walk into a Walmart wearing a dominatrix outfit. Grabbing the sweatpants also, she slipped them on as well and wiggled about. Of course the idea of continuing things did tempt Luuca but a part of her also wanted to see Erin's life. Where she lived and she certainly wanted to meet her precious Dakota, the sweet little dog that was always kind enough to interrupt their chats. She nodded. "Sure I don't mind going home with you." She poked at her round cheeks with her small, slender fingers and pouted. "If... you don't mind having me over, then of course I wouldn't mind staying the night."

Next to Erin's things was her outfit and coat which she grabbed and put on, adjusting the hood Erin's sweater so it rested against the collar of her coat. Then at that moment she remembered something. Something so embarrassing when she returned her glance to Erin. "About the safe word I blurted out..." Her face turned red quickly. This majestic creature that was Luuca was still a nerd in the very end. She smacked her forehead lightly, her glasses smashing into her face. "God, I'm sure a dork. I think I could actually die from embarrassment even," her light voice said. "As you can see your pet is a massive dork and recently caught up on this..." she bit down on her tongue.

This was a 28 year old woman still reading comics! And not just any "comic"! This was a comic about women loving upon women! BDSM for Christ sake. Maybe that was her real reason for making advances with Erin. She sighed, "Its the safe word for this comic I read online. I caught up with it with it the other day and it was the only thing that came up at that moment." But then she blink and thought about what she'd eve said.
She'd practically admitted to reading a BDSM comic. One internal slap to the face for Luuca.

"So if it was weird, I'm entirely sorry, and we can make a new one." she laughed slightly, pulling her sweater up closer over her face. "But I will take you up on your offer to go home with you. I love, love, love to meet Dakota too.," she said pulling the jacket down into place. Who knew what the night had held for Luuca.

Who knew.

Ropes and collars and lots of Erin's affection.

Or...

She could even pass out of Erin's couch.

“Hmm?” Erin glanced over just in time to see Luuca pointing to the text on her hoodie. “Uh huh! I went with some friends and we did it last summer.” The brunette smiled a bit at the memory. Physical pain, dirt, mud, and the threat of passing out due to dehydration caused from running a 12 mile obstacle course?!?!? Sounded like a good time to Erin! “At the end of the course, right before the finish line, they had this curtain of live electrical wires that you had to run through if you wanted to make it to the end. It’s one of the reasons I won’t do any electrical play with a sub.” Erin didn’t like to ask her sub to do things that she herself didn’t think she’d be able to stand. Getting zapped was one of them. “If you want to experience something more than shivers, you can come run it this year with us. I’m trying to rope Jamie and her wife into doing it too...”

Speaking of Jamie, where the hell was she?

Erin glanced around, trying to spot her little blonde friend and make sure she wasn’t getting into any trouble. Even though Jamie was a Domme, she had the build of a sub: short, thin, mouthy and in need of a spanking. So sometimes, (if she was mistakenly approached by a Master that had zero respect for their slaves and thought he could just bully Jamie around with his size), she’d get herself into loootttsss of trouble. But thankfully, the blonde was just tugging her street clothes on over her ropes. Apparently she was planning on showing her wife the Shibari and seeing just how sick Alex was...

So it seemed as though Erin was the odd-man out; still in her full-blown dominatrix catsuit. Well…Luuca was dressed and smiling now, that was the important thing. Erin’s car was parked nearby, she didn’t have to go anywhere else but home, and the dominatrix outfit she was wearing today covered the majority of her body (hugged it so tight that it left little to the imagination, but still, she was dressed)! So at least she was fully clothed and tonight wouldn’t be like the night she had gotten stopped by a cop for a faulty taillight nothing but a corset, thong, and three-inch heels. –That- had been really hard to explain…especially because her ‘suspicious looking’ duffel bag had had handcuffs and a ball gag in it… Yeah, that little fiasco had taught her to be super well prepared.

Her head tilted to the side slightly as she watched Luuca curiously. The poor brunette was blundering through an explanation of the safeword, with Erin had forgot almost all about! But she had been right! Luuca really had said ‘Sunstone’!

“Ah, no, it’s not weird, not at all…” Uggghhhh why does part of being a Domme come with the burden of being honest with your sub in order to gain her trust? Though… even if that wasn’t the main reason for Erin telling her, the brunette was a terrible liar and couldn’t withhold information anyways. Teeellllllll here you big wuss! “I ah…read the same comic too….” The brunette’s cheeks lit up bright pink at the admission. Her embarrassment stemmed from the fact that being a dork didn’t quite go with her image. Erin had always been ‘the jock’; all through high school, all through college, even now, people saw her and immediately assumed that she was an athlete. Which, yes, she was a jock, but she was also a nerdy bio teacher that read BDSM web comics and played Call of Duty just because there is something so satisfying about blowing up players that are the same age as your students.

“We should keep the safe word ‘Sunstone’; it’s a good one-”

“Woooohoooo! Payday came early!” Jamie interrupted as she bounded over to the two with a massive grin on her lips and a bunch of cash in her hand. In an attempt to be fair, she had split the money three ways: $333 for everyone! Hurray! “You did a really good job up there Luuca! Well, except for the crying, but I’d probably cry too if I was stuck with Erin as a Mistress.” The blonde teased as she pocketed her share of the earnings. It was so strange how a change of clothing was all it took to establish roles. Now that she was back into her street clothes, Jamie was as much of a playful pain in the ass that she always was.

“You know, it’s not too late for me to get the paddle out and give you a spanking. Or maybe get the ballgag out since you’re so mouthy tonight.” Erin chuckled, shaking her head a bit as Jamie stuck her tongue out like a child.

“Pffft…I don’t need your spankings! I’m going home and seeing if I can get some from my wifey.” Jamie’s lips curled into a devious grin. She –loved- being a Switch, it made her such a handful. “Thanks for coming out; maybe I’ll see you around again.” She said as she turned to Luuca, gave the other girl a hug, and then trotted off with a bounce in her step, obviously excited to hurry home herself.

“Well…come on Luuca. You can follow me home.”

---

Drive fifteen minutes south, and you’re out of the city where Club Bound was and in the suburbs. Go another twenty minutes and you’re out of the suburbs and in a small town that was made up of one main street and a bunch of side streets. That’s where Erin lived, in a nice little one-story house that had a huge backyard in the back for Dakota to run around in.

Erin had been driving along in her hunter green Jeep, slow enough so that she didn’t lose Luuca. By the time they finally got to her house it was approaching midnight and Erin wasn’t entirely sure if she wanted to play with her naughty pet or watch a movie and fall asleep on the couch with her friend Luuca. Well…first thing’s first! She definitely needed to peel off this damn catsuit so that she could take a shower and scrub off all this makeup that made her big brown doe eyes look so harsh and commanding. Erin had plenty more outfits she could throw on if her and Luuca decided they wanted to play again.

"Wh-What! Jamie No! You don't have to pay... me too. Someone who cried definitely doesn't really deserve to get paid." She sigh and of course tried to hand the money back so that Jamie could split it evenly among the two of them. She felt horrible for taking it! She wasn't even supposed to show up. She would just have to split what she'd received either way. Forcing and demanding they'd take it. It was only fair. She was an intruder anyways!

Jamie was still a sweetheart in the end, gave her a hug and skipped away. "Yes, see you again Jamie."

- - - -

Fifteen minutes of talking to herself in her car as she was following Erin home. She would have never guessed any of this would have happened. At each stop light she took the time to smack her head against her black steering wheel, trying to calm her nerves. She was just going to Erin's house. Just... her house. She could feel the butterflies at the pit of her stomach and felt like puking. And still even after having herself suspended, gagged, tied up, legs spread for Erin to see her glory? C'mon now! But there still was a major difference between being tied up in a club and being tied up at Erin's home.

Major. Difference.
The privacy, knowing it was just the two of them was nerve wracking.
It meant more time to explore, more time to admire and caress each and ever part of one another. More time for Luuca to freak about what was wrong with her.
She followed Erin's green Jeep until they were way out of the city, a quieter looking place. Nothing like where she lived, but still refreshing at the least. Following her into her driveway, she put her black Sedan into park, took a few breaths in and out and stepped out herself. Making sure she had her things she follow Erin into her home where she was invited in. None of this would have ever happened if it wasn't for Jamie. She owed that girl so much. Stepping in, she looked around, her eyes wandering just about everywhere. It was like being at an amusement park. So many things to look at and touch, and ask about in this case. But she wouldn't. She kept her hands to herself and turned to Erin. "Jamie seems like she's a handful for you," she said softly, holding tightly onto her bag.

She could feel again just looking at Erin.
The nerves that still lingered under the depths of her skin. But then again that was just natural for Luuca at least more when i came to Erin. "But she's still very nice in the end. "Anyways," she said softly before squatting to undo the straps to the heels she was still wearing. "You should go ahead and take your gear off. As nice as it feels, sweating and sticking to it can't still be pleasant," she said softly after getting one shoe off. " Your house is really nice. And really big." Much too big for Luuca if she were the one to live there. She removed the other shoe and returned upright. Sad thing was, she had to look up at Erin now.

How embarrassing... "So.. this is how tall I actually am. A complete shorty you see. Heels do wonders for little things like me." She laughed, because it was entirely true! She wiggled her little toes and sighed in relief. Heels for more than 30 minutes was murder and it wasn't even just walking around in them. Having them constrict the foot and pressure to the ankle? It was amazing getting them off and rolling her ankles around.

But she knew it was time for Erin to disappear into her room to change and it was time to see her normal clothing.
In the end Erin was just a normal woman, who did normal things.

As soon as Erin opened the front door, she was greeted by a soft whining sound and the tapping of nails against a hardwood floor. Dakota was apparently very antsy, so she quickly strode out of the greeting room and headed off to the living room where the dog’s crate was so that she could let the husky out. “No, come on, you can say ‘hi’ later, but right now you’re going out.” Erin redirected the dog towards the back door as she tried to head out to the front to see Luuca. Dakota seemed to hesitate, but decided she needed to pee more than she needed to investigate the new person, and followed Erin to the backdoor so she could be let out in the big fenced in yard to do her business and run around in circles to burn off some energy. Now that her dog was taken care of, Erin went back to Luuca by the front door so that she could take off her own shoes too.

“Heh…Jamie is a handful for –everyone-. You should see her with the administration at school. Her uppity persona never leaves, even when the gear comes off.” Erin chuckled softly and looked up from her boots to Luuca, offering the girl a warm smile in the hopes that she would relax. Erin stepped out of her own heels, eager to get the damn boots off of her. She was so tall without the, the three extra inches just made her look like some sort of crazy amazon She chuckled softly as Luuca took off her own heels, shaking her head a bit in disbelief.

“You are incredibly short. But it’s kinda cute.” Erin said with a wink. Part of her was a flirt that liked to fluster girls, and that part never went away, even when she was awkwardly trying to entertain a girl she had met in a bondage chatroom and was now meeting for the first time ever. “But okay. I’m going to shower really quick and then change into something more comfortable. Could you let Dakota in for me when she barks at the door? She knows most commands and loves to play. But if you don’t want to play with her you can feel free to come play with me in the shower instead.” The tall brunette said with a wink, but then quickly added. “If you don’t though, feel free to explore.” Erin had given Luuca a virtual tour of her home a while back, but everything was different in real life.

So she left Luuca to explore and retreated down the hallway, through the living room, and into her bedroom which had a private bathroom attached. There was another full bathroom near the living room, by the two other smaller bedrooms, one of which Erin had converted into an office.

If Luuca did some cursory exploring, she’d probably find all of Erin’s nerdier things scattered about the house. Of curse the athlete had a couple of old basketball trophies on the shelves. But she also had a couple of comic books in the bookshelf in her office, and a PS3 and N64 in the living room with en embarrassing amount of video games stacked up near both systems. It wasn’t –too- big. Well…she supposed it was –kinda- big, at least to be living in on her own. But when Erin had first bought the house, her little sister had been living with her. Then her sister had left, so Erin had gotten a dog to take up some of the space in the three bedroom, one story house with a finished basement, half of the basement housed Erin’s ‘dungeon’ (which was kept under lock and key, so that visitors didn’t go stumbling into it).

Erin was relieved to finally wiggle, tug, and squeeze herself out of the tight catsuit that had grown even more difficult to get out of now that she was sweating from the effort of getting out of it. Free of the constricting garment, she quickly hopped into the shower for a much needed, relaxing moment under the stream of water to clean up.

Courtesy exploring was exactly what she was going to do!

That and prepare herself enough mentally for when her dearest Erin returned to her smelling fresh and clean. Though... there were other options other than staying downstairs and letting her precious Dakota in. The thought burned at her mind but she stopped. No way, no way could she do that... but they were the same right? Two eyes, one nose, one set of lips... Boobs, hips, legs... nether regions. Luuca slapped her face and shook her head. Exploring the interior was what it had to be. Her eyes caught the many trophies immediately but her eyes drifted to the games and the consoles on the other. She gasped! Erin was still so perfect even then. She was just as much of a nerd as Luuca was and that couldn't please Luuca any more than it already had. A gentle and blissful sigh passed through her lips as a sudden bark made her jump and alerted her. She was way used to the soft meow of a cat. Luuca quickly pranced over to the door and let in the other's dog. And as soon as she let Dakota in the inspection commenced! From her feet to her legs, to her hands to trying to jump right on her.

If she was okay in Erin's book, she had to make sure to be okay in Dakota's.

Squatting ended up being a bad idea, and by bad it meant precious Dakota licking and growing much more excited. "So it's you who's been ruining our calls, hasn't it? That's okay though," She said giggling and gently rubbing at her soft ears. "I forgive you, Dakota. I'll even bring you something the next time I visit," she cooed kissing the top of her furry head. Now it was time for the serious stuff. Erin had already probably gotten in the shower which meant Luuca had just a few minutes to at least clean herself up a little. Opening two of the three doors down by the living room and finding one to be an office, Luuca managed to find the bathroom and quickly gather the things she need.

Re-do her make up, brush her hair, put a little perfume on, shove a bunch of tic-tac's in her mouth, brush her hair again, shove gum in her mouth, wipe her glasses off, brush her hair some more, shove ice breakers in her mouth. She checked for spots on her teeth and any unruliness to her hair.

Erin's jacket was kept on for the sake of it being Erin's and smelling just like her. She kept herself-at least under the sweater- bra-less as it was, since there might have been a possibility of it coming off anyways. Luuca stood there a moment and stared at herself before her face went totally red. The thought... of- of...! Of Erin's hands on her?! "Oh my god," she whispered to herself in the solitude of the bathroom. That was okay though! It was okay and it was going to be okay...right? (Of course, Luuca) If things were to get serious... well she'd be ready, at least physically. Stepping out of the bathroom and having Dakota join her on the couch she'd seem many times pixelly behind a computer monitor, Luuca sighed happily.

Now all that was left was Erin, her collar and some them time (that didn't include computer monitors and and a half ass internet connection.)

Which would happen any moment. God, she hopped she wouldn't be too awkward for Erin... Or too defiant... or too submissive! No.. no that was for sure she wasn't... at least she wouldn't be until her mistress put her in her place. She yawned and stretched her petite form over the couch on her, playing lightly with Dakota.

All while waiting for her mistress. ♥

Erin was tempted to come out into the living room wearing nothing but her towel… But even though she was revved up and ready to go, she was unsure about Luuca. Her new little pet had seemed really shaken back at the club and she didn’t want to put any pressure on her. She really liked Luuca as a friend…maybe more than a friend…more than a pet…? Probably… The brunette groaned softly in frustration. She was getting ahead of herself. Luuca was straight. Luuca just wanted to –try- stuff with a girl. Even then, she only wanted to try things as a pet, right? A Mistress/pet relationship does not mean the same thing as a girlfriend/girlfriend relationship.

Gyah…why do all the good ones have to be straight?

After her shower and after several minutes of going through drawers full of clothes (some naughty, some nice), Erin finally decided on an outfit that was casual but still kind of sexy. She had grabbed a large men’s button down that was incredibly comfy for sleeping in on chillier nights. But because tonight wasn’t all that bad, she didn’t bother with a pair of bottoms and just settled on a pair of satiny black panties instead; she was so tall that the shirt barely went down low enough to fully cover them, and every step she took briefly flashed what was underneath. She decided to go without a bra, she was intending on going to bed soon after all anyways. She buttoned the shirt only half way, showing a tantalizing deep-vee of skin and glimpses of supple breasts. Okay…ready…!

Erin took a deep breath, ran her fingers through her wet hair once more for the 50th time, did a ltitle twirl in the mirror to make sure she looked cute, and then finally exited her bedroom. The sight of Luuca sprawled out on her couch with her hoodie and her dog made the brunette’s heart beat a little faster. She could definitely get used to seeing that sight every day… GYAH! Stop that! No! Bad! Erin chased the thought of having Luuca becoming a more permanent fixture in her home out of her mind. She quickly replaced that thought with something else, something sexual, something that was easy. The tall athlete growled playfully as she sauntered closer to Luuca. Thankfully Dakota took the hint and hopped out of the couch, giving Erin plenty of room to now slowly crawl onto the couch and up Luuca’s body.

She stopped when she was nose to nose with her. And for a moment, it looked like Erin might actually kiss her… But then the brunette chickened out, saved some face by playfully snapping her teeth at Luuca, and then rolled off the other woman so that she could lay down on the plush leather couch with her. As curvy as Luuca was and as tall as she was, they still fit quite nicely together.

“Sooo…what would you like to do, Luuca?” Erin smiled as she draped an arm lazily about her pet because there was nowhere else for it to go, stroking her back affectionately. She had forgotten Luuca’s collar in the room. And even though part of her was kicking herself for leaving it there, she was kind of glad because now it allowed her to ask her friend for her input without the d/s dynamic influencing them. “Movie? Bed?”

Now that she was close and face to face with Luuca, Erin could pick up the scent of mouth wash and breath mints. It made her lips curl into a grin. Luuca was expecting them to make out! Hah! She should’ve kissed her before… Well…that was okay, she’d just kiss her now. The brunette dipped her head down and stole a kiss from her Luuca, one that was slow and sweet. In the club, as a Domme, Erin’s kisses had been fierce and fiery, now she was much more gentle and less demanding as her tongue snaked into her pet’s sweet mouth, seeking out and playing with her own.

Back
Top Bottom