Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love or hate? How about both? MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess_Ally

Super-Earth
I know that none of you want to spend ten minutes reading over rules, regulations, blah blah blah, so I'll make this part short.

*I prefer long term over short term.
*I love smut, but I need a decent plot as well. Give me details please.
*You don't have to write a novel, but I can write up to several paragraphs, although depending on your style, I can go shorter/longer. Whatever works.
*I love both consensual and nonconsensual scenes, romantic and rough sex.
*In terms of Dom/sub type stuff, I only play submissive.
*Your character will always have to be at least a couple of years older than mine. (I love age play, so feel free to make a large age gap)
*I typically roleplay using thread, PM, or email.
*Here's my k-list I crave different kinks at different times, so just ask if you're curious about what I'm currently wanting.
*Anything else, just ask.

Here are some rough plot ideas:

Hate That I Love You:
The fact that he was the first man she had ever been in love with made it that much harder for her to try and leave him. She put up with the mental abuse and all the yelling and screaming simply because she loved him, and deep down she knew he meant well. Yes, he had hit her a couple of times, but maybe he was right and she really had deserved it. After all, he promised he wouldn't do it again. Her friends and family try everything to get her to leave him, but he somehow always convinces her to stay.
(Can have noncon scenes incorporated into if you want, if not, then at least several rough/violent scenes. Would prefer the man to be both emotionally and physically dominating, not just one or the other. Could even be a master/slave pairing in which the master becomes power hungry and takes his control too far.)

Stockholme:
He had watched her for years, carefully contemplating his plan, bringing it to absolute perfection before carrying it out. She would be his forever, and there would be nothing that she, or anyone else could do to change that. Of course, she isn't accepting of it when the time comes, but it doesn't take long before she realizes that this is her new life, and he is the only person she has. With time, she finds that she can no longer hate him for what he had done, considering she now depends on him for both survival, and companionship.
(Again, could be consensual or noncon. He could force himself upon her from the beginning, breaking her down until she gives into him, or he could simply wait until she accepts her fate before trying anything sexual, wanting her to want it as badly as him.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom