Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sub looking for some fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keimura

Dust
Hi guys, I'm new to the site, but not to the game. I play submissive characters and love BDSM and non-con. I'm looking for replies that are at least one paragraph (at least 4 sentences), but will gladly go over depending on what my partner gives me.

My f-list

What I prefer:
Very dominant partners
Master/Slave scenarios
Nonconsensual
Multiple partners
BDSM
Playing virgins
Cumplay
On-site RPs - no IM/email

**All characters 16+

Pairings [You/Me]

Stalker/Victim
After a long game of cat and mouse, a stalker has had enough of simply watching his subject and assaults her. Could also involve kidnapping.

Scientist/Lab subject
A scientist has created the perfect aphrodisiac, that not only makes the consumer horny constantly, but also makes them become addicted to their partner's cum. Now all he has to do is find the perfect girl to use it on...

Client/Prostitute
There exists an exclusive brothel-hotel that is only available to those with extensive connections, and for good reason. Every girl is available by the hour, night or even multiple days, and have received the best sexual training available. Any and every kink will be catered to, and toys of every variety are available at no extra cost.

Frat house/Sorority girl
In order to join the sorority of her dreams, a college freshman is given the task of sexually pleasing the entire frat house next door, no matter their requests.

Master/Slave Pairings

Master/Slave (obedient)
After living a lifetime of servitude, a recently turned eighteen year old has been put back up on the market as a virgin sex slave, guaranteed to serve her master's every whim.

Master/Slave (unobedient)
Due to a huge debt in the family, a girl's parents sell her off to the highest bidder, but she has no intention of going quietly.

Master/Breeder slave
In order to continue his family line, a man purchases a slave girl with the sole intention of using her for breeding. Bonus points for the master being a demon, werewolf, vampire or other kind of humanoid creature.

Master/Pet
There exists a website where lonely men can order themselves the virginal pet of their dreams with a guaranteed next day delivery. Girls vary from shuddering maidens to rebellious vixens, depending on their master's taste, but their purity is 100% guaranteed.

More pairings to be added as they are thought of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom