Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Effect of Memories (MisaLaVan & Russian Vodka)

Alexandrej followed along in class easily, having a sharp mind, though witty answers most of the time. And when it was over, he heard her question as he finished packing his books away. "A small village near the Ural mountains, it doesn't have an English name." He explained as he gave her an uneasy smile. "I don't know, this is my second day only, but so far it is alright." He said, walking out with her from the classroom.

Holly packed up her books, asking where Alex was from. She gave a small nod. "It must be different being here" She said lightly. Once her books were in her bag she placed it over her shoulder. She asked if he liked the town so far. She offered him a small smile as they walked out of the class. "That's good. If you ever need someone to show you around I'd be happy to." She offered with a friendly smile. She moved toward her last class, and would be lying if she said she wasn't excited. She just wanted this day to be over with. It had started out so well, and just gone down hill. She was looking forward to spending time with Damian. Her blond hair was falling from its ponytail and she took time to fix it as her green eyes moved around the hall.

Alexandrej smiled and nodded. "Thank you for your offer, I might take you up on it another day." He told her, walking with her, he pulled out his schedule, it was nearly identic to her, except the classes where she was with Damian. "Can you help me find this classroom though?" He asked, moving in a bit closer to her, his eyes on her neck for a bit before he lifted his gaze to look into her eyes, trying to use his powers to plant a small seed of interest towards him inside her.

Holly offered him another smile, looking over at his schedule. "Oh... you seem to be in most of my classes" She looked up and her eyes locked with his for a moment. It was after something inside her move, her stomach twisted and she felt a slight pull. She couldn't explain it and she wasn't sure where it had come from. Her eyes snapped away and she cleared her throat. "If you want to follow me we can head toward class." She started to lead the ay, from time to time looking over at him. Her mind went to Damian and she pulled out her phone. She sent him a fast text telling him she missed him. She wasn't sure what was going on with her, but she just knew she had to follow it. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked lightly.

Alexandrej nodded, hearing her words. "Yea, I'll follow you." He said, nodding as he walked with her, letting her lead the way, offering her a gentle smile when she looked at him. He didn't mind her texting away on her phone, though he soon heard her question. "I don't have a girlfriend, no." He said softly. "But I am looking for the right person to come along." He smiled, moving in closer to her, his hand brushing lightly against her's. He was trying some subtle stuff, hoping for it to work properly.

Damian read the text as it came in, making him smile. He returned it, telling her that he was also missing her, and that he couldn't wait for classes to end so they could be together again.

they headed toward class and Holly couldn't help but keep looking over at him. She asked if he had a girlfriend and found herself smiling when he said he hadn't. She felt his hand brush against her, her hand turned as if it had a mind of its own. Her fingers brushed against his but then she felt her phone go off. She jumped, swallowing hard as she pulled it out. Seeing the text from Damian she couldn't help but feel slightly confused. She loved Damian, she knew she did, and she wanted to send the rest of her life with him. Yet here she was feeling a pull toward Alex, it made her question if she had jumped into things to soon. With another deep swallow she looked back at Alex. "So... when is your 'right' type of girl." She asked lightly. She couldn't help but feel happy Damian didn't share any more of her classes.

Alexandrej felt her fingers brushing against his, just as her phone went off, he let her reply to it before he knew he was okay to proceed forward, he let his hand move to her's, sliding to hold her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "The right type of girl for me." He mused softly. "I think she has to be sweet, helpful towards others. Blonde is definitely good as well." He said. "And with eyes I could stare into forever." He stopped, turning her towards him, his eyes right on her's, glad he had classes with her.

Her eyes looked toward their laced hands. She knew it was wrong, she had Damian yet here she wasn't She swallowed hard and looked back at him. She couldn't help but blush when he explained his right type. She looked into his eyes and couldn't help but step forward. Stand there it took all she had too look away. "We ... we should get to class" She looked at the floor as she walked into the class, though her hand was still in his. Before this morning she had never done anything with a guy, before last night she had never kissed a guy. Yet here she was holding hands and liking a guy other then Damian. She took a seat in the back and pulled her hand from his. "I .. I have ... Umm... Damian." she couldn't really find the words.

Alexandrej noticed the struggle within her, the small seed he'd planted was growing fast, overtaking her emotions for Damian, he knew she had taken a fancy to him. "We should." He agreed, smiling as he let their fingers remain laced together, walking with her to class, he found them a quiet spot in the back corner, one where they could sit alone without being disturbed too much. "I don't mind that." He told her softly, a remark about her having Damian. He knew he was winning her over slowly.

A blush rushed to Holly's face at his words. She nodded and looked down. she licked her lips as thoughts started to enter her mind. She didn't want Alex, she wanted Damian, or at least that's what she thought she wanted. Her thoughts where so confusing, it was like she didn't know herself anymore. She glanced over at him, her blue eyes falling on his lips. Thankfully before she could move the teacher entered. Her eyes snapped back toward the front of the class and she did her best to keep her mind off both Alex and Damian. Her hands played with the hem of her shirt as she tried her best not to touch him again.

Alex smirked, having noticed her eyes on his lips, he knew that if he kissed her, it would only make it harder for her to go back to Damian, but the teacher interupted it all by appearing, he grinned, turning to face the teacher, he took Holly's hand under the table, lacing their fingers together as he opened his books with the other hand.

Holly held his hand through out class, it was like time just crept by. The end bell rang and she knew she had to meet Damian. She started to pack up her books, doing her best to keep her eyes from Alex. Though it didn't work very well. "I have to meet Damian.... " She said awkwardly. It felt wrong talking about Damian to Alex and she couldn't for the life her finger out why. She took a deep breath and looked down slowly. While part of her still screamed for Damian another part of her pushed her toward Alex. "Do you want to walk out with me?" She asked lightly. she knew this evening she would have a lot to talk to her wolf about. Truthfully at this moment she wanted nothing more then to see her wolf, to talk to him. He always helped clear her head.

Alex enjoyed the class wit hher, hearing her words afterwards, he nodded. "That's alright." He said, getting up with her, smirking as he nodded. "Sure, let's walk out together." He said, a mental victory to him as he walked out with her, though as they got to the front doors, he could see Damian standing and waiting, he stopped Holly, turning her towards him, he pushed down, kissing her right on her lips, something he wanted to do before she left for the day.

Holly couldn't help but smile when he agreed to walk with her. they walked and her eyes feel on Damian. She felt her heart race with excitement for being able to see him. Before anything could happen though Alex turned her. She looked up at him and was shocked when his lips meant hers. It took a moment for her eyes to close and she kissed him back. Pulling back a deep blush was on her face . Her mind was reeling and she couldn't think right. "I... I ...I " She stuttered. She swallowed hard and pointed toward Damian. She slowly started to move away from Alex and toward Damian.

Alex smirked, hearing her stuttering. His kiss had the desired effect, throwing her into turmoil. "I will see you tomorrow." He told her, giving her a wave before he left as well, a smile on his face as he did so.

Darren saw Holly coming out towards him, not noticing Alex or the two kissing. But when she got to him, he moved to hug her, leaning down to kiss her forehead softly. "Ready to leave?" He asked her softly.

Holly felt bad the moment she got to Damian. Her arms slipped around his middle, hugging him tightly as he kissed her forehead. "Yeah." Her voice was weak. She just couldn't understand what was going on. She didn't move away from him right away simply hugged him. She opened her mouth to tel him but nothing came out. After a few minutes she pulled away and gave him a weak smile. Her hand laced with his "Lets go work on our project. We heading back to my house?" She asked lightly.

Holding her close as they hugged, Damian felt as if something was off, but he waited, just holding her close. When she pulled back, he returned her smile, nodding as he held her hand. "Yea, let's go to your place." He agreed, heading off with her, he preferred that after the previous night and the talk he'd had with his brother, he knew it might get late if they got really well into the project, and he wouldn't mind sleeping over at her place if it came to that.

Holly lead the way to her house, her hand tight on his, her fingers rubbing at the soft skin of her hand. While she still felt the pull for Alex, her love for Damian was at the front. She just couldn't understand what was going. Thankfully neither of her parent where home when they got to her house. "Do. Do you want something to eat?" She asked lightly. She just couldn't get her brain off of what was going on. She walked into the kitchen, looking back to see if he following her.

Damian smiled, enjyoing her fingers rubbing his hand as he walked with her to her house, glad none of her parents were home. He heard her question, giving a nod. "Sure, something light though, my mom'll kill me if I'm not hungry for dinner." He said with a soft laugh, moving with her to the kitchen, he figured he'd check out what she might have as he noticed her looking back, he had a loving smile on his face for her.

Holly nodded when told He would only have something light. She pulled out two cans of soda, placing them on the table before getting out what was need for a sandwich. She work fast as she made them both one, putting them on a plate before putting the items away. "Okay... up to the bed room." She smiled at him. She grabbed the plate and cans before leading the way."How was the rest of your day?" She asked looking back at him once the reached her room. She set the drinks down and crawled on top of her bed. She looked up at him with a small smile. She still felt like shit for kissing Alex back, but she was trying to push him from her mind.

Damian watched how she worked, smiling to himself as he leant against a kitchen counter. He grabbed his plate once they were done, heading after her. "It was alright, quiet and usual. Though I missed you." He admitted, heading after her, he sat down on her bed as well, next to her, taking a bite out of her sandwich, nodding. "This is good." He told her softly, giving her a smile as he took another bite. He was enjoying his time with her, though he could tell something was off, something she might not want to tell him. But he didn't press for it, he didn't want to pressure her into anything.

Holly ate her sandwich and slipped from her bed. "I'll be right back okay?" She asked before heading to the bathroom. She slipped form her school clothes putting on a crop top and short short. Her bra now gone, she just wanted to relax and enjoy being with Damian. even if Alex was at the back of all her thoughts. She slipped back onto the bed. "Ok... now for our project... we have to write about werewolves." She smiled at the thought. "and how their myths maybe come from fact." She said. She laid on the bed and looked up at Damian. She couldn't stop the thought of what had happen that morning flash though her mind. She sat up with a blush. "Umm... where do you want to start?" She asked lightly.

Damian nodded, letting her leave as he finished up his sandwich, opening one of the cans, he placed it on the bedside table, taking a few sips before she came back. He smiled, nodding. "Yea, werewolves." He said, looking at her as she laid down, he moved to sit next to her. "I think that's a good idea, start with their origins." He said, moving to grab his bag. "I brought the book, so if you want, we can use it as our reference material." He suggested, pulling the old book out, placing it on the bed by her side.

Holly couldn't help but smile when he pulled out the book, she liked the book. She picked it up and placed it in her lap, flipping opening the pages until she reach werewolves. "I read you write it all down?" She asked looking up at him. She started to read off the information to him. HEr eyes jumping from the page to him. She leaned over and kissed his cheek, the guilt was still there. She felt the need to make it up to him, but she didn't know how. She didn't want to tell him about Alex, she couldn't hurt him like that.

Damian nodded, seeing the book in her lap as he got out a notebook and a pen. "Sure, go on." He told her, waiting for her to begin as he wrote down the information she read to him, making sure they got everything right. He then felt her kissing him on the cheek, and she'd stopped reading to him. He turned his head to look at her. "Is something up?" He asked, noticing in her eyes that something was bothering her, he wanted to give her the chance to tell him herself.

Back
Top Bottom