Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Effect of Memories (MisaLaVan & Russian Vodka)

Damian gasped, feeling her teasing bite on his stomach, making him writhe lightly. It turned him on more than he'd imagined as she hooked her fingers into his pants and boxers, pulling both down, his length swinging free once she slid it far enough down, it flung itself back upwards, standing at attention. Then he felt her eyes on his, he looked back, a gasp erupting as he felt her tongue on his length, licking the entire distance from the base to the tip. He didn't want her to push herself too hard as he let out a moan once she rolled her tongue over the head, then her mouth went down over him. "O-o-ohhh...." He moaned, his legs tensing as his hand moved with her to her hair, gently grasping a handful, though he didn't pull, he let her move and suck him gently, causing him to moan and writhe softly. "Ohh, Holly..." He let out occassionally, loving how she was working him with her mouth and tongue.

She smiled around the mouth full of him she had. Loving the fact she could make him moan, she was what was making him feel good. Her eyes closed as her head started to move up and down around his member. From time to time she let her teeth brush against his member gently. Her tongue rolled over the over the head again. Slowly she pushed her mouth downward, taking more into her mouth. She could feel it now brushing against the back of her throat, it was an odd feeling. Her eyes water for a moment before she got use to it. Her mouth and tongue moving against him. Her hands slid up and down his legs as she kept working on his member.

Damian loved how she was working him, how she moved her head up and down. He saw her eyes being closed, and with her teeth also scraping and brushing against him, he felt his own eyes close as his chest pushed upwards, a loud moan erupting from his throat, almost like a howl. He had to control himself, but it was hard as he felt his hips trying to buck up against her, feeling her hands also sliding on his legs as he felt her working him slowly into her throat, slowly letting her push her limits further and further. But he didn't push her at all, it was all her work and it was getting him off rather fast against how it usually went when he was alone.

She couldn't help but smile at his howling moan, it was a sexy sound that was for show. Feeling him hit her throat she moved her head back up before down again. She started slowly and picked up speed as she moved her head. Each time stopping when she felt him touch her throat, knowing that it was her limit. She moaned around him as her tongue moved over the tip. She wanted him to feel as good as she had, wanted to taste his cum. Her hands gripped at his thighs for a moment. One hand slid to over the rest of his member. Rubbing at it as she sucked on what she could get in her mouth. Her eyes opened and looked toward his face. Some of her blond locks laid against her face, tickling at his skin as she moved her head as fast as she could.

Damian loved it when she picked up the pace, he was already pleasured beyond belief, his body beginning to writhe lightly as she felt his hands gripping his thighs, holding him somewhat steady until she added a hand that rubbed what she didn't suck. Her fingers felt so soft, her mouth so heavenly around his length as he looked down, catching her blue eyes, seeing her blonde hair tickling his skin, he let his hand move to her head, gently grasping her hair. "Ohh! Holly!" He cried, breaking the gaze as his head fell back with a moan. He suddenly pulled her up gently by her hair, until the head was inside only. "I'm gonna cum!" He cried softly, and that he did, shooting his load right into her mouth, splashing a decent seven strings of thick, creamy cum into her mouth.

Their eyes locked for a moment and she couldn't have been more proud of herself. She was shocked when he pulled her up by her hair, but let him move her. Hearing he was close, she let her tongue roll over the head of his member. Then she felt it, a warm sticky cream filled her mouth Her first reaction was to pull away, but she didn't. She worked to swallow all of his seed, even moaning at the taste. She had expected not to like it, but was shocked to find she did. Pulling back she gave the tip a few more licks before moving up his body. Rolling her lip between her teeth she looked at him. "Was it good?" She asked shyly. Fully laying on top of him, enjoying the feel of their bodies touching. Her head rested on his shoulder "You taste good, too" She blushed as the words came out. A knock came from the door making her blue eyes widen. Pulling the blanket up she hide cuddled up next to Damian.

Jack knocked on the door giving a moment before opening it. His head looked inside to his brother laying on the bed, and clearly the girl hiding. He shook his head before speaking. "Its time for your friend to leave. You both have school" He said giving his brother a look. With that he left shutting the door.

Gasping and moaning, Damian felt her cleaning the tip with her tongue, making him blush as he then saw her climbing up to lie on top of him, his arms moving around her, he smiled and nodded. "You were amazing." He told her softly, enjoying how she felt against him naked, her soft breasts pressing against his side and chest, he smiled. Then came the knock, he let her hide, looking to Jack, giving him a somewhat upset look. He didn't want to be interupted and he had a perfect sense of time already. "I know, we'll be gone soon." He said softly, one hand gently on Holly's back until Jack was gone, then he grinned, pulling the blanket a bit down. "I don't think he knew what we were doing." He said softly, pushing in to kiss her lovingly, not caring if she tasted of himself and his cum.

Holly looked up as the blanket were pulled away from her, She smiled up at him with a light blush. She kissed him back, once more sliding on top of him. "I don't think he likes me much." She said as she looked down at him. Her fingers lightly ran through his hair. "I do have to go soon. I have to go home and get ready for school." She kissed before letting her head rest on his shoulder. Laying there like that it was like their bodies fit together in just the right way. "I'll miss you. Maybe we can eat lunch together today, and we have our project to work on after school." She knew after last night she would miss him a lot. That she would have a hard time sleeping. She laid there with him until the last moment. She slipped from his hold and over to her clothes. She put them on before picking up her pink panties. Teasingly she walked over to him, placing them in his hand. "For you." She laughed lightly.

Once home she had little time to get ready. She showered and did her make up and hair. It took her a long while to pick out her outfit. A pink crop top, and cut off shirts cover the matching blue underwear and bra set. Grabbing her bag and jacket before rushing out the door. She wanted to have time with Damian before class started.

Damian smiled, shaking his head. "They'll learn to like you, don't worry." He told her softly, enjoying how her fingers ran through his hair as he kissed her back. "I know. But we'll see each other." He said, hearing her ideas as he enjoyed how their bodies fit together so perfectly. "Sure, lunch sounds good, and then the project, we can find out later where we go for it." He replied, letting her up as he turned on his elbow and side, watching her move to her clothes, seeing the panties, he blushed lightly when she gave them to him. "Thank you." He grinned, slipping up to kiss her a final time before she left.

He then went to shower, grabbing his breakfast on the way out, he was in his usual old style clothes, his hair dried normally. He was there ten minutes before class, sitting inside in the back, he had managed to secure a place with two desks right against each other as he pulled his books out, hoping Holly would be there on time.

(Hope you dont mind)

Steven walked into his history class, his eyes falling on the boy he had seen Holly with. If this nerdy thought for a moment he was going to take the girl Steven had been working so hard to get he had another thing coming. "Hey" He yelled walking back toward him. "You listen to me... you stay the fuck away from Holly. You hear me" He hissed getting into the boys face. "I have been working for months to get in that bitches pants" Steven was the player of the school. Knowing for his 'hump and dump' way of dating. He had been working hard to get into Holly's pants. Everyone knew she was a virgin and no one had even gotten close. She would be his greatest prize if this little punk would leave her alone.

Damian looked up as he heard someone yelling, feeling Steven's eyes right on him, he felt his heart shrink a bit. He knew who the guy was, how he worked and how he broke the hearts of girls. He was astonished when he was being targetted, hearing those words, he felt his anger rising in his chest, he stood up. "Don't you dare call her that." He growled back, he wasn't going to take it when someone called Holly names, especially not someone who wasn't even going to care for her. "And if you want me to stay away from her, you'll have to make me yourself." He was obviously angry, something that wasn't good for his otherwise strong inner control, he felt a need to change, to show this boy why he wasn't going to be intimidated, but he held back, he had to restrain himself, if everyone found out, his family and their tribe would be in danger, and he would most likely be burned alive. He couldn't risk it. So he had to control himself.

Steven smirked at the boys reaction, it was clear the boy cared for her. "Call her what a bitch? That is what she is... a bitch who wont put out." He smirked. Her eyes the boy before him. Steven was a jock, on the football team and was built. "You want me to make you leave her alone?" He laughed. He could feel the other kids watching them, enjoying the show. He walked around the desk to come face to face with Damian. "I'm going to say it one more time.... LEAVE. HER. ALONE." He barked in his face. The teacher wasn't there yet and wouldn't be until right when class started.

Holly made her way to her class, and was confused by the student who stood around looking at something. Then she heard Steven voice barking at someone. She pushed her way past the kids to see Steven standing in front of Damian and her heart stopped. She moved forward, careful as she walked around the boys. "Damian" Her voice was gentle as she eyed Steven. She didn't want them fighting, didn't want Damian being hurt. She reached out to touch his arm. "Whats going on?" She looked between the two clearly confused. Steven was giving Damian a look that said it all, to tell Holly to go away or else.

Damian didn't care if Steven hurt him, or tried to. He didn't care if he had to face the entire football team. He cared that Steven was putting the girl he liked down, degrading her with his words as he snarled, ignoring the barking in his face. But he snapped away when he heard Holly's voice, looking briefly away, noticing her before he looked back to Steven. He wasn't going to do what Steven wanted, he wasn't going to tell her to go away. His heart told him otherwise, no matter what, he wanted her to be with him. He didn't speak to Steven, but he certainly kept his eyes on him as he spoke. "This jock thinks he's the boss of me." He told Holly. "And that it's alright to degrade you verbally when you're not even around." He wasn't going to allow it, not if it was about someone wanting to get into Holly's pants. He knew he'd gotten further than anyone else by then, but he didn't care. It wasn't about sex, it was about the feelings inside his chest. "And he wants me to leave you alone, which I thought I'd made it clear by now that I'm not going to do." Damian knew he was smaller than Steven, but he still stood firmly, looking slightly up into the football player's eyes as he didn't care what he was being told. He would be defiant, stubborn and protective. He would do what he had to do, what was needed of him to prove that no one had a right to boss him or Holly around or insult either of them.

Holly offered Damian a small smile. Her hand slid along his arm, she could tell he was upset. Her blue eyes moved to Steven as she heard Damian's words. She wasn't shocked at all she knew how Steven was. It was why she had stayed away from him. Her hand slid down and into his, lacing their fingers. She stood close to Damian. "I don't want you to leave me alone Damian. We are a couple now, they cant do anything to keep us apart" She told him. Wanting to make it clear she was with him and only him. She didn't miss the way Steven stiffen at her words.

Steven couldn't believe what he heard. In just one day that nerd had gotten what was his. Her grunted and eyed the pair for a moment. "Don't think this is over... you better watch your back." He hissed before turning to leave. The rest of the student moving on, talking about what happened.

Holly simply watched Steven leave, once out of view she turned back to Damian. Her free hand slid along his chest lightly. "Its ok baby... are you ok?" She asked. She had never seen him so upset. She didn't like it, to day was to be a happy day. They were together and had had an amazing morning. She stood on her toes and gave him a soft kiss. "I missed you. I'm sorry about Steven. I didn't know he would come after you." Her voice was filled with worry. She was worried he think she was worth what was clearly heading his way.

Damian heard Holly's word, feeling her hand along his arm, he let her lace their fingers together as she spoke. She was right, and he was glad for that, they were a couple, even if it'd only been one day together. But Steven's words still caused him to be upset, that they had to watch their backs. He let him leave, noticing the other students leaving as well. He turned towards Holly, feeling her hand on his chest and hearing her words, he looked down, letting out a sigh as he looked into her eyes. "I'm alright." He said, kissing her back as he let his free arm around her gently. "You don't have to be sorry, you couldn't know." He told her, moving to sit down, he gently pulled her down in his lap, his head moving in against her shoulder. "It's alright though, lets just focus on the project and get through classes." He said, offering her a soft smile, trying to change his thoughts from being careful and protective.

Holly smiled up at Damian when he looked into her eyes. Her smile grew as he pulled her into his lap. Wrapping her arms around him as cuddled close to him. Pressing a kiss to his forehead as her hands moved over his shoulders. She sat there simply trying to comfort him. She smiled and gave him a kiss before whispering. "If you want I can make it up to you." She teased, her tone and the look in her eyes making it clear she was talking about what had happened before school. She didn't like him being so worked up, it was the Damian she loved. In her heart she knew she loved him, she couldn't understand why she loved him so soon. She was worried about Steven and what he would do, but she wouldn't let Damian go. Not unless he wanted her too. She didn't move from her spot in his lap until the teacher came into class. She slipped slowly into the chair next him.

Kissing her back, Damian heard her whisper, getting her tease instantly, he nodded, a soft grin erupting from him. "I wouldn't mind that." He replied in a low tone, just enjoying sitting there with her until the teacher came before he let her slip down in the chair next to him. He knew just what she'd meant by it, his mind already recalling what they'd done as it left him with a small bulge even in class. He focused though, being almost his usual self, though unlike normally, he didn't care if he messed up or goofed a bit with his answers, he was enjoying life, not feeling as pestered by it as he usually did. And in his mind and heart, it was all because of Holly. Of how the previous day had gone by and she'd suddenly become a spark in his life. He didn't want it to die out, he wanted to kindle it, to let it grow into a big fire, and he wasn't going to let anyone do what Steven was trying to. He wouldn't let anyone keep them from each other.

Holly smiled at the low tone Damian used. She simply enjoyed being close to him until the teacher came in. She slid into her own chair though her leg brushed against his. Looking at him from her spot she couldn't help but to think he just looked happier. She listened to the teacher talk, though she couldn't lose the goofy smile on her face. Her mind went over everything that had happened in the last 24 hours.
She got to meet Damian, and started their friendship. He learned her darkest secret, though she hadn't learned his yet. She knew he had one, she could tell yesterday he had something he wanted to tell her. She wouldn't push him, he would come to her when ready. They went out to eat and hung out at his house She not only spent her first night at his house, but at any boys house. Then this morning she had the greatest pleasure she had ever had. She didn't care about Steven, didn't care what he would say or do. She only cared about Damian, who had become her world over night.
The bell rang and she packed up her books, before turning to Damian. She smiled at him and laced their fingers. "You know I care about you right?" she asked softly as she let him lead her away from the class room. This was the only class they had together beside lunch. She would miss him greatly. Part of her felt funny having fallen so fast for him, yet it all felt right.

Damian noticed Holly's goofy smile during class, saw how lost she was in thought. He didn't mind as he was halfways the same. Though he still followed along, being the nerdy kid he was. His mind kept going back to the morning, to when they'd cuddled and showed each other pleasure in new ways. And then the bell rang, he slipped his books quickly into his bag before feeling their fingers being laced together, he gave her hand a soft squeeze as they walked away from the classroom. "I know. And I care about you as well." He said, looking down at her with a soft smile, and a pair of loving eyes as he moved a bit closer, knowing they would have to spend time away from each other, since their schedules weren't identical, but he'd see her at lunch.

They looked at each other and Holly didn't miss as he moved closer. She stepped up to him, her breast brushing lightly against his chest. She gave him a soft kiss, her hand squeezing him. "I will miss you. I'll see you at lunch" even though she said the words she didn't make a move to him. Looking into his eyes it felt like nothing else mattered. With one last kiss she slipped away from him, making her way toward her next class. She gave him a shy smile over her shoulder before going out of site. She gave a sad sigh, knowing today would be a long day. She would spend the next few classes doing her work, from time to time her thought slipping to Damian. She wondered if she was crazy to feel as strongly for him as she did. She had heard many girls talk about love at first sight, always thinking silly of them to say such things. But this with Damian felt different, it was like they were being pulled together. She had always felt that with her wolf, always feeling like she was meant to go see him every day.

Damian felt her breast brushing against his chest, the soft texture of her clothes and the softness of the flesh beneath, he held back a gasp as he kissed her back, smiling sweetly to her. "I'll miss you too. And yea, see you at lunch." He said, his other arm sliding around her to bring her into their last kiss properly before he let her go, giving her a wave and a smile. He went the other way for his next class, but even if he followed along, his mind was in other places, not paying attention to students or the teachers he was in the classes with. He missed her, not the physical touch, just her presence. At least while in school it'd be enough for him to just have her near him. He sighed to himself, but he still pulled through, determined to get to be around her again, and when the lunch break finally came, he moved to try and find her, he had forgotten to ask where she wanted to meet, so he was moving through the large groups of students heading for the cafeteria on the school grounds, trying to find Holly.

It was lunch time and Holly dropped her books off in her locker. She hadn't even thought about asking here to meet. She walked toward the cafeteria. Her eyes scanning each face for Damian's. She didn't make it very far before she was stopped by her friend.

Lacy stepped in front Of Holly eying the other girl closely. "What do you think your doing with that Damian kid?" She asked her displeasure clear in her tone.

Taken back by her friends tone she could do nothing but look at her for a moment. "He is my friend.... my boyfriend. I don't know why you seem upset." She said

"Why am I upset! He is a nerd, a loser"

"Don't.... just don't ok... I like him just be happy for me" She couldn't believe her friend wasn't happy for her. She simply shook her head and walked around the girl. Her blue eyes darting around for Damian. She spotted him, but gasp when she saw Steven making his way toward him. "Damian" She called rushing toward him, reaching him just when Steven did.

Steven spotted Damian, he walked toward him. It was clear the smaller male was looking for Holly. His angry grew when Holly rushed toward the other male. They reached him at the same time, but before Holly could get in the way Steven was face to face with him. "Hey " his voice was full of hate, and dripped with venom.

Damian noticed Holly, but before she got to him, he saw Steven in front of him, the taller guy blocking his way. "Get lost, Steven." Damian growled, hearing the hateful tone, knowing notihng good would come of it. He tried to move past to get to Holly, but he couldn't, there were students swarming around them for lunch break, and he could barely make out Holly trying to get past Steven as well. He was getting upset again, but there was nothing he could do, and if Steven wanted a fight, he would get one, and Damian wouldn't hold back. He hadn't fought anyone in a fist fight before, but he didn't care if he won or lost.

Holly did her best to get around Steven it took a moment but hen she did her arms wrapped around Damian. She felt so bad that everything he has had to go throw. She didn't miss the shock on Steven's face as she held herself against Damian. Her blue eyes watched the other male. "Steven you need to just go away. Even with out Damian we would never happen, you know that." Her voice was soft as she spoke. She didn't want other people nosing around. Her arms were wrapped around Damian's middle. She pushed lightly against him. "Come on Damian. Lets go get something to eat" Steven eyed the two, there was something in his eyes. It was almost like as if he was daring Damian to walk away. "Damian... baby come on, please" She said lightly. She didn't want them to fight, didn't want Damian to be hurt.

Damian saw Holly making her way around, feeling her arms around his waist, he hugged her back, protectively as he kept his eyes on Steven by then, listening to her as he felt himself tense. Hearing her words finally, he broke the gaze from Steven. "Yea, let's go, Holly." He said, sighing. "It's only a waste of time, and I'd rather spend my time with you." He said, stepping back, he let her around him as he laid his arm around her waist, trying to get into the stream of people with her, but letting Holly decide where they went, he just hoped Steven would leave them alone.

Back
Top Bottom