Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Effect of Memories (MisaLaVan & Russian Vodka)

It was funny how a simple touch could make her feel so happy. Each and every time he took her hand she just felt content, like it was were she belonged. She let him lead her though the house to his bedroom. She looked around the room, taking it all in. She looked over when he spoke and took in the way he was standing. Taking his free hand in hers she pulled him toward the bed. "Its nice. Do you read a lot?" She asked when he legs hit the bed. Slowly sitting down she looked up at him. For a moment she wondered if they, well if he would get in trouble with having her over. "How old are your brothers?" She asked lightly

Nodding, Damian walked with her to the bed, seeing her sitting down and looking up at her, he felt a tingle in his groin, she was at the right height, but he pushed the thought away, he didn't feel like it was time for such lewd thoughts. "I do, most evenings, I spend a few hours reading before I fall asleep." He said, breaking away to find a somewhat old book. "This is my favorite." He said, it was a book with different fables, myths and legends from around the world, though it looked somewhat old. He sat down next to her, with it in his lap. "They're a few years older than me, but they probably won't bother us too much." He said, smiling softly.

Holly had never had a boyfriend before, but she wasn't stupid. She knew with sitting on the bed she would have been just right. She however didn't think Damian would ever ask for such things. Thinking about a boyfriend, she couldn't help but wonder if Damian would ever ask her out. She watched him move to get a book, before joining her on the bed. She moved a little closer to him. "Good." She was happy they wouldn't have to worry about his brothers. She looked at the book in his lap, then up at him. "So what is your favorite myth?" She asked lightly.

Hearing her question, Damian smiled, looking her in the eyes for a moment before he flipped the book open. It didn't take him long to find the myth he enjoyed the most. "This one." He said, smiling, it was the myth of the legendary creatures known as Dragons. He was a fan of dragons, and had read pretty much everything he could get his hands on. "I know they're not real, but I can't help imagine a world where every creature in this book exists." He said, blushing as he let one of his hands run over the worn page.

Holly's eyes locked with his for only a moment. She watched him flip open the book. She smiled. "Dragons" She said softly. She sat close to him her body pressed against his and her chin rested on his shoulder. Seeing his blush she couldn't help but kiss his cheek lightly. "It would be cool if they were real. Werewolves, vampires, dragon. Though I think vampires would be the scariest." She said thinking about it. Her eyes jumped to him then back to the book. Reaching forward she slowly turned the page of the book, looking at the information it had.

Damian froze for a second when she moved fully in against him. It was the first time he'd felt a girl that close and it caused him to blush even more, then came the kiss on his cheek, sending electric jolts down his spine, he fought back the urge to shake visibly. "Yea, it would be really cool." He agreed, smiling as he looked at her, letting her turn the page, it was a description, not only of the basic dragon, but of the many different colours, including their specialized magic. "But vampires wouldn't be the scariest. They would seduce and drink blood, but according to the legends in this, it never hurts." He explained softly.

Holly thought nothing of it as she leaned against him, she felt at home with him. Seeing him blush she couldn't help but think of how cute he looked like, kissing his cheek. She felt like her lips had heated up in an enjoyable way. She turned the page and looked it over. Smiling she spoke lightly of vampires. Her eyes move back to him for a moment. "What do you think the scariest would be?" She asked. Once again she turned the page and read about the creature. The book was clearly old, and a lot of the information was different that most. "Where did you get this book? Its really cool...." Her voice was soft as she talked.

Letting her flip the page again, Damian felt each kiss like a hot spot, keeping his blushing going as he looked down the page. "I don't know, there's many dangerous creatures described." He said, biting his lower lip as he thought about it while she asked her other question. "My grandmother was at an antique bookstore where she found it, I got it for my birthday when I was in 2nd grade." He explained, moving his hands to turn the pages to a creature with a german name. "This one." He said, putting his finger under the word. 'Aufhocker'. It was described as an extremely dangerous shapeshifter, able to take on any form needed to complete it's task. And it also explained how there were no known weaknesses of the legendary creature.

Holly couldn't tell if he was enjoying the kisses, just that it made him blush. She nodded when told his grandmother had given it to him. She watched as he turn the page to the creature he thought was the scariest. She read over it and couldn't help but wiggle in her seat. "Okay that one is scarier then the vampire." She agreed with him lightly. Though to be able to shapeshifter would be fun. "If you could be any creature, what would you want to be?" Looking back at him she couldn't help but smile.

Damian looked into her eyes, turning his head. He wanted to tell her, to tell her about what he really was, to tell her that what he wanted to be most was a normal human. But he couldn't, so he turned back to the book, flipping the pages to one depicting a friendly house spirit in the shape of a gnome. "This one. I want to be able to help as much as I can and make other people have a good life." He explained softly. "That's why my plan isn't to keep getting good grades, I just want to get to do what I feel will help others." He explained, turning to look back into her eyes again.

Looking into his eyes she had this gut feeling he wanted to tell her something. She gave him a soft smile, but he didn't open up to her. She looked back toward the book as he looked for what he would want to be. Reading it over, and listing to him she couldn't help but feel her heat jump. "Your a good person Damian. I'm sure just having you in their life would make people's life better." Her voice was soft, gentle as she simply looked at the book. Her eyes closed and for a moment she just sat there. "You know you can tell me anything right?" She asked finally opening her eyes to look up at him.

Damian smiled, hearing her voice as he looked into her eyes, nodding softly. "Thank you." He whispered, seeing her opening her eyes. He got the strangest urge to just kiss her right there, but he knew she'd sensed something was off, like he didn't tell her everything. Even if he wanted to, he didn't know if it'd be the right moment. "It means a lot to hear that." He replied, this time being the one to close his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath. But he couldn't get himself to tell her, he couldn't find the right way to explain it. "But I can't explain everything to you right now, it's not because I don't want to, I just don't know how to formulate it. It's like the time isn't right." He admitted, biting his lower lip as he looked away, afraid that she wouldn't be pleased with his way of explaining it wasn't the right time.

Looking into his eyes made her stomach fill with butterflies. She didn't want him to feel like he couldn't up to her. She watched as he looked away, she wasn't upset though. She understood if he didn't feel it was right to tell her. Taking his hand she laced their fingers together "Its ok. I understand." Her eyes closed again, as she simply sat there enjoying the warmth of his body. Being there like that she couldn't help but want to fall asleep. She knew it wasn't to late and she should of been as sleepy as she felt. She fought to open her eyes.

Damian heard her words, feeling her lying in against him, feeling their fingers lacing together, he noticed how sleepy she seemed. He couldn't help himself. "If you want, I won't mind you sleeping over, and I'm sure my parents won't either." He offered softly, giving her a soft smile as he leaned in, kissing her forehead softly. He felt like doing so much more with her, but he had to stop himself, to restrain himself from just doing it. So he stuck with kissing her forehead, moving his free hand gently to her side, caressing her through her shirt with his thumb.

Her eyes open when he spoke, it was her turn to blush. "I'v never slept at a boys house before" Was her soft reply. Though her eyes closed lightly feeling his arm around her. She wasn't going to lie she wanted nothing more to crawl in his lap. Her eyes opened again to look at him. "Were would I sleep?" She asked. Another blush dance across her cheeks. She couldn't believe that she was blushing, and had been offered to let stay the night. She didn't want to get Damian in trouble, and they still had school tomorrow. She didn't think it would be so bad sleeping over. Thinking of her house made her think of her parents. To get a nights sleep with out having to worry about their fighting, to not have to hear it. She just wanted to curl up under the covers and go to sleep. She knew in the morning she have to go home, she need to change and get her book bag. The more she thought about it the more she liked the idea. Though confusion filled her as she had only know Damian for less then a day.

"That's alright." Damian smiled, though he didn't know what'd compelled him to offer her a spot in his room for the night. "Well, if you don't want to sleep next to me, I'll go find the bunk bed." He said, half as a joke, he didn't expect her to sleep next to him, he put the book on the bed as he got up, his hands sliding from her and down his pockets. "It's just down the hall so it's not really a bother where you want to sleep." He said, offering a shrug and his usually soft smile before he bit his lower lip. She didn't have anything to sleep in, so he had to find something for that as well as he looked around. "And if you want, I'll let you borrow one of my shirts so you don't have to feel exposed." He offered, moving to find a spare one, placing it on the bed next to her. All in all, he wanted to make sure she was happy, not hurting because of her parents.

Her eyes snapped open as he slipped away from her. She looked up at him, with out him she found herself feeling cold and lonely. She just watched him for a moment to lost in the fact he had moved away from her, and she felt hurt by it. She finally shook her head and stood up. "No... I'm sorry... I should just go home." She pulled at the hem of her shirt as she swallowed hard. "I ... I don't want to put you out. Its your bed and I would never kick you out of it." She blushed as she had just told him she had expect to sleep next to him. She looked around as she wiggled on her feet. "I... I'll just go" She pointed toward the door. Her feet felt heavy as she moved away from him.

Damian noticed her reaction to him having gotten up, hearing her words as he watched her head towards the door. He reacted quickly, stepping in behind her, one hand sliding around her waist, onto her stomach, gently stopping her, the other moving to take her hand and lace their fingers together. "You don't have to." He said, standing right behind her. "If you wanted me to sleep next to you, you just had to say so." He said softly, leaning down, he kissed her shoulder gently. "Do you want to borrow a shirt to sleep in?" He added softly, gently standing in against her back, enjoying the feeling of her figure against his body, though he was struggling to keep himself from getting turned on, he didn't want anything awkward to happen.

Holly moved toward the door, but she never made it. Feeling his arm around her his hand resting on her stomach made her heart raced. Her hand tightened around his others when he laced their fingers. Hearing his words made her blush deeply and her heart race. Her stomach filled with butterflies. She giggled when she felt his lips on her shoulder, she leaned back into him. "Yeah" She answer her tone was breathless and it made her blush more. Her free hand moved to rest on his that laid on her stomach. Turned her head she looked over her shoulder at him. "Are you okay with sharing your bed?" She asked.

Damian felt her stopping, leaning back in against him, and feeling her giggle as well. He smiled, enjoying the feeling of her against him as he noticed her blushing, feeling her free hand on his on her stomach as she turned her head. He was looking straight into her eyes, a soft smile on his face as he nodded. "I'm alright with it." He whispered, pushing in, though stopping himself before he kissed her, biting his lower lip for a moment, his eyes locked on her's. Then he pushed in, kissing her softly, his eyes closing as he gently begun to caress her stomach.

She had to be sure he was truly okay with her staying. She smiled at his whispered answer. Her eyes jumped to his lips when he bit the lower one, the action made her lick her own lips. Holly's eyes moved back up to lock with his. Before she knew it his lips meant hers. Her eyes closed as she pressed tighter against him. Kissing him back softly her hand tighten on his. Though the feeling of him caressing her stomach made her wiggle. All thought were wiped from her head as they kissed, she felt like her body was set on fire. She pulled back just enough to break the kiss as she panted. Opening her eyes slowly she looked at him. Her face heated up and she swallowed hard. She had just shared her first kiss with him, and she couldn't of been happier.

Damian enjoyed the kiss, having noticed her licking her lips, he smiled softly as she pulled back, hearing her panting, he looked into her eyes as they opened. A soft smile was on his lips as he pulled his head back a bit. "Do you want to get ready for bed now, or stay up a bit longer?" He asked softly, curiously as he kept caressing her stomach softly. He'd still left a t-shirt for her on the bed, it was one of the larger ones so it'd definitely cover her body down to the middle of her thighs at least, and he was sure she'd find it comfortable as he knew he'd be sleeping next to her in bed.

Damian's smile made Holly smile even more. She blushed at his question, it took her a moment before she could answer. "We... we can get ready now." She answered softly. Her eyes fluttered shut though at the feel of his hand still moving. She waited for him to move away from her, moving slowly to grab the shirt from the bed. "I'm... I'm just going to go to the bathroom, then I'll be back." Her voice was soft, song like. You could still hear the breathlessness in her tone.

She made her way to the bathroom and changed into the shirt. It hit her mid thigh and she couldn't help but look herself over. She rolled her clothes up before heading back to Damian's room. She shyly opens the door and slips inside. Her hands smoothing down the front of the shirt. She had never been so nervous in her life. Her big orbs locked on Damian as she stood there.

Damian nodded, hearing her answer as he slowly moved from her, though she could probably tell his fingers didn't want to let go of her. He still did. "Alright, I'll wait here for you." He said, watching her leave. The time she was out in the bathroom, he spent on preparing the bed, finding some extra pillows, making sure there was an extra blanket, just in case one wasn't enough. And he changed to his own pyjamas, consisting of a normal shirt and a pair of shorts that went to his knees. And then she was back, he smiled, seeing her in the large shirt, he moved to her quickly.

He couldn't really help himself as he moved a hand to her cheek. "You look gorgeous." He whispered as he pushed his head down, lifting her head to meet his in a soft kiss, his other hand sliding around her waist to pull her in gently against him, having missed the soft feeling of her lips on his, he couldn't wait to kiss her more.

Holly head to the bathroom and changed into the shirt he had given her. Entering the room she put her clothes on the desk and looked at him shyly. She smiled when he walked to her, her head tilting into his hand when he cupped her cheek. She blushed "Thank you." She had never been called gorgeous before. Her arms slipped around his middle when he kissed her. His lips on her made a warming feeling move through her body. Her fingers gently brushed along the hem of his shirt. She broke the kiss and her face heated up.

Her heart was racing in her chest, it felt like it was going to pop at any moment. She slipped away from him and moved to the side of the bed. She slipped under the blanket and gave him a shy smile. She didn't trust her voice, so she didn't dare speak. She waited for him to join her, she didn't know what their relationship was but she knew she was enjoying it.

Back
Top Bottom