Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Effect of Memories (MisaLaVan & Russian Vodka)

Damien gave a happy bark in response to her kissing his nose and hearing her words, he stayed for a bit, watching her leave, delighted that she hadn't figured everything out yet. He ran home after that, transforming as he jumped in through the window with a sigh, moving to lie down on his bed. He pulled out his text books, wondering if she'd call him. He was almost done studying when he heard his phone ringing, it was an old model, so it was easy for him to pick it up and answer the call, hearing her voice, he smiled. "Yea, it's me. Hiya Holly." He said softly, moving back on his bed. "I see you found my number." He said, leaning back against the wall, hoping it wouldn't turn into an awkward silence moment.

She couldn't help the pull she felt when she heard his voice she relaxed down into her bed. "Hey" She sounded happy, the smile clear in her voice. "Yeah I did..." She wanted to ask how he knew were to put it... had he followed her. "Do you have a nice walk home?" She asked. It was clear she felt some kinda of pull toward Damian. She felt relaxed now that she was talking to him, even if she could hear her parents starting once more to fight.

"I did, thank you." Damien said softly, smiling to himself as he talked with her. He was enjoying her company quite a lot, especially now that she had his number, it also meant they could talk whenever she'd want to. "How about you? Has everything calmed down over there or do you want to get out a bit?" He asked, curious as to whether she wanted to get a bit away from home or if she wanted to stay in. He didn't know where to really go, but if she wanted to just hang out, he wouldn't mind it.

Her smile grew ask he asked about her, it was like he really cared. "I'm ok.. Thinks aren't so calm." She said sadly. She chewed at her lip for a moment and looked out her window. "I'd like to get out, maybe ... if you wanted there is that dinner not that far from the school, we could... meet and get something to eat?" She hadn't eaten yet and was hungry, though she wouldn't go down stairs with her parent fighting. She wondered if he would say yes, she knew a lot of kids from school went there to hang out. He seemed more relaxed when it was just them.

Damian listened to her, nodding. He then bit his lower lip, thinking it over for a bit, he was hungry as well as he looked towards the windows. "We can go out and eat if you want." He said. "But I think the diner might be too crowded at this hour, so maybe just pick something up and go sit somewhere else with it?" He suggested, not wanting to be stuck in too large a crowd, he just wanted to relax with her and hang out. After all, he didn't have that many friends.

Holly smiled happily when he agreed to go to eat. She felt stupid for nodding, he couldn't see her. "That's fine... we can meet at the school in a few minutes" She slipped from the bed and into her shoes. "I'll see you soon Damian" Her voice with filled with happiness. It didn't take her long to get to the school she smiled when she spotted Damian. "Hey!' She waved. It took all she had not to rush toward him and hug him. She felt such a strong pull toward him, so safe and like she was home. It was an odd feeling, yet a great one.. one she didn't want to lose.

"Alright, meet you at school." Damian replied, letting her hang up as he was pleased with the idea. It seemed she was much happier when she wasn't stuck with her parents fighting. So he left, grabbing some of his pocket money as he put on his jacket. It was luckily one of the better handed down items as it was an old leather jacket, pretty worn as he moved back towards the school, his hands in the pockets when he saw her. "Hiya!" He called in a reply, smiling as he moved to her. "Are you ready to leave?" He asked, offering a soft smile as he could tell she was excited about it.

She smiled up at him and nodded. They pair started to walk, though she wasn't sure were they go after they got food. "I'm sorry about before... if .. my parents made you feel uneasy." Her voice was soft as she talked. Her eyes darted around as they walked. Her movements where slow and she kept beside him. There was a moment of two of nothing, but to her it didn't feel odd. "I'm happy you agreed to come out. Your the first person who has known about my home life." She stood close to him as they made their way down the street.

Walking with her, Damian smiled, enjoying her company as he looked down at her briefly, noticing how she looked around. "I tried to ignore it, but it's hard when they're so noisy." He said softly. "But don't worry, I'm not put off by it." He said, offering a soft smile. He didn't mind the moments of silence as he heard her suddenly break it. "I thought most of your friends knew about it." He admitted, letting her stand close to him as he noticed the diner up ahead. "I'm honored to be the first to find out about it, though I hope it's alright with you as well." He said, slowly moving his hand out, gently taking her's, hoping it would comfort her and keep her from thinking about bad stuff.

She nodded when he spoke and smiled back at him. She shook her head before giving him a happy smile. "I'm ok with it... I'm glad it was you..." She said softly. Her eyes jumped toward him when he took her hand. She knew he was trying to comfort her and it helped. She laced her fingers with his and held onto his hand. She blushed slightly and pulled him toward the dinner. "We can just grab our food and then go find somewhere to eat." She told him. Her hold tightened on his to give him comfort this time. She knew he didn't like big groups, but she wanted him to know she was there for him.

Feeling her lacing their fingers together, Damian blushed, letting her pull him towards the dinner. "Alright, we'll grab something and find a place to eat alone." He agreed, feeling her squeezing his hand. He was glad that she wanted to offer him the same comfort that he did to her, it really meant a lot as he went with her into the diner. It wasn't long before they had a menu on their hands, and even if he was anxious with all the students and people there, he didn't take long to figure out what he wanted to have and place his order when Holly was ready.

They made their way inside, and Holly did her best not to get pulled away from her friends. She didn't even say Hi. She looked over the menu and soon placed their order. She stood close to Damian, hoping to give him comfort. She looked around the place and she could understand why he didn't want to stay there. Soon their order was up and they were out the door. Holly wanted to take his hand once more, but was scared to however she did walk close to him. "There is a park not far away." She said turning them toward the park. "If you meant a werewolf, how do you think you would react?" She asked lightly.

Damian was anxious all the time, not enjoying being inside the diner, though he could feel the eyes of her friends on them both. But he paid no mind to it as he got their order, and once again outside, he noticed her walking close and his hand just found her's, like it was natural, though this time, he laced their fingers together. "Sure, let's go to the park." He nodded, smiling as he heard her question. "I think it depends, I wouldn't know who it was if the person did not perform a full shift in front of me, most werewolves are said to appear like either humans, or large wolves." He told her, finding them an empty bench once they got there.

Holly walked close to Damian when they left the dinner. Her eyes jumped toward him when he took her hand, giving him a happy smile. She held tight onto his hand as they walked toward the park. Listing to his answer she thought it over before siting next to him. "If .. If I saw someone shift. I think at first I be scared. But then I ... I would like the idea. How cool it would be." She looked at him shyly and took her food. She started to pick at it. "If werewolves are real... do you think they would really have mates?" She asked. She liked the idea of having someone who would love her, truly love her forever. She wanted to be happy and loved. She didn't want to be like her parents.

Damian smiled, enjoying her smile as he walked with her to sit down, listening to her. Her words gave him a strange urge to show her who he really was, but he held back, not wanting to tell her right away. "It might be cool, I guess it depends on the kind of werewolf." He said, smiling. Watching her pick at her food, he begun eating his own, listening to her as he figured he'd tell her some more about how it all worked. "I asked my grandma about them earlier today, when I got home from being at your's." He said. "She told me that werewolves have mates, if they find the perfect one, they only ever have that one mate. But regardless, they are fiercely loyal to those they love." He said, feeling a light sting that he hid from her, he didn't like to lie to her, he wanted to tell her everything, but he just couldn't. Not without it being the right moment.

Holly nodded in agreement, it would depend on the kind of werewolf. She looked up at him excited to learn more about them. A soft smile graced her face. "It would be nice to be loved like that." She took another bite of her food. As she finised up her food she couldn't help but look at him. He may have been shy and may not have the nicest clothes , but he was handsome. She blushed at the thought. "Your really handsome... " She said softly before she could stop herself.

Enjoying the food, Damian nodded in a response. "It certainly would." He replied, letting her finish up her food as he finished his own a bit later, hearing her words. Making him blush as well. "Really?" He asked, softly, noticing she hadn't meant to blurt it out like that. But he didn't mind as he moved his hand gently to her's, placing it on top, he used his thumb to caress her hand. "You're really a sweet person." He commented back, smiling softly.

She nodded though there wad a blush on her face. She blushed more at his words, holding his hand felt right. It was funny how everything had happened. With a deep breath she moved closer tohim. "This is nice." She said softly. She looked at him shyly. It was dark now and the moon was high in the sky. "I don't want to go back yet." She said softly .

Damian felt her holding his hand, then she moved closer to him, he nodded to her words. "You don't have to go back home yet." He said softly. "If you want to, we can always go hang out at my place." He offered, giving her a soft smile, moving in against her as well so his knee gently brushed up against her leg, a gentle look in his eyes. He wanted to be close to her, the feeling like when he was shifted of being in her lap and having his belly rubbed, it felt so good. But this was different, he figured if he asked her for such a weird thing, she'd probably turn him down.

Holly smiled when he said they could go to his house. He moved closer to her and her smile grew. Her head found his shoulder, she leaned against him. Her fingers moved against the skin of his hand. It was nice, he wasn't like the guys she normally delt with. "I'd like to go to your house."

Feeling her head against his shoulder, Damian smiled, nodding. "Alright, then that's what we'll do. We'll go to my house and relax." He said, moving his free arm gently to take her other hand. "Though I don't think I can move if you're leaning on me." He said with a soft chuckle, enjoying how she was caressing the skin of his hand. He was enjoying the moments with her, his mind wondering if it would even be so bad to let her know who he really was, and who the wolf she'd met really was as well.

Holly blushed deeply when he commented on the fact she was leaning on him. She sat up and looked at their hands. " I'm sorry..." She whispered. Slowly she stood up and picked up hertrash. " You ready?" sshe asked. She wondered if he has ever taken a girl home before, and if they would be alone with his brother there.

"It's alright." Damian grinned softly, getting up after her, he picked up his trash before he gently took her's from her hands, moving to the trashcan with it first. Then he turned back to her, smiling. "Alright, let's go now." He said, moving to take her hand as he led the way this time. It wasn't long before they were at his home, the neighbourhood seeming older than her's, the houses definitely were as he moved up to the front of one, two stories tall, but rather large. "This is it, my home." He said, pushing the door open as he slipped inside with her. It seemed quiet, except some humming could be heard from upstairs. "I don't think my brothers are home right now." He said, slipping out of his shoes. "But my mom's upstairs." He added, offering her a soft smile.

Holly shot him a soft smile and was happy when he took her hand. It was nice, and felt right. She followed along behind him, though they didn't talk it was awkward. She took in the house and the neighborhood, while it wasn't as up class as hers she still liked it. Once inside she took it in, it looked much more homey then hers. She reached down and slowly removed her shoes. She gave a nod and looked around again. She couldn't help the shy smiel that slipped on her face. "Do I get to see your room?" Her tone was teasing.

Damian enjoyed walking with her, even if it was a silent walk, and once inside, there was quiet and he watched her remove her shoes. "Sure, we'll go relax there." He said, letting her finish getting out of her shoes before he took her hand, leading her through the house. They passed through the livingroom and down a short corridor, he showed her a bathroom near his before he pushed down the final door. "This is my room." He said. The walls were pretty bare, a few posters of rock bands up on the wall, mostly old ones. A desk, his bed, and a small bookcase with some fantasy themed books. "This is where I spend my time when I'm not with my brothers." He said, clasping his free hand gently against his side.

Back
Top Bottom