Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Long Term Partners to do multiple stories together - MxF or FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruz

Moon
Hi Everyone,

After a long expected hiatus I'm back :)

I literally just joined BlueMoon, and figured the best way to get a couple partners was to make a request thread :) I've been rping on various sites for the past six or so years, only the last year or so has been more mature roleplaying. I found this site and thought it would be fun to try out.

I don't have a ton of plots or pairings thought out but I can give some. I don't really have many rules either.

I would like you to have good grammar and spelling.

Please write at least a paragraph, I typically write 1-4.

I am an admittedly shy and private person, though very friendly, I just struggle with making friends and such, so being both shy and private, it would be wonderful if you'd be willing to rp over PMs, but for the right plot/pairing I would consider Thread. Email/IM is a no-go for me. I will play with both male and female writing partners, and I don't care what gender they play as long as they do it convincingly. They might also be able to convince me to play a male character if they play a female one. I also love long term partners, even if the story dies out, I love to keep the same partners and start up a new rp.

I am a very open-minded person, and I will typically try anything at least once in the rp to see if I like it. However, these things are not allowed in any of my rps: Watersports. Scat Vore Body Transformation/Multilation (In a sexual sense. Gore/Violence sich as fights don't bother me. Vomit (In a sexual sense, someone being sick or hungover doesn't bother me. Incest - While I have nothing really against it, it will be tough to get me to rp it.

Here's some of the things that interest me, maybe something will catch your eye. I do like a decent amount of plot to my stories as I think it helps keep the story going and keeps it fun.

I love Tough Girl roles: Cop, Soldier, Bodyguard, etc.

I am a country girl in RL, so I certainly don't mind playing one in the RP.

I would be interested in doing a Dom/Sub or Master/Slave RP

A few other ideas that might be interesting to play out: Friends w/ Benefits, Shapeshifters, Vampires (Not Sparkly - I have my own ideas of vampies) Arranged Marriage

prisoner x guard
My girl is in Guantanamo Bay for a reason we need to decide. Your guy is a guard. The catch? My girl it's under cover CIA, sent in to learn the plan of a terrorist cell lesser who is there, planning some sort of major attack. Only select people knew who my girl really was. So your guy struggles trying to not fall in love with who he v thinks is a prisoner for life. My girl struggles with not bring allowed to tell him who she really is.

SWAT x hostage

My character is a hostage in whatever situation we decide. Your character and team respond. My character manages to call and is connected to your character. With his direction she helps however she can, telling him where the bad guys are, where hostages are, even talking to the hostage taker at certain times. It's hours until the situation is over and by then our characters have obviously struck up a sort of friendship. And we just sort of go from there.

Pairings Me x You
New Soldier x Unit Leader
Cop x Civilian
Cop x Cop
Victim x EMT

Vampire x Human
Human x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Shapeshifter x Human
Human Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter x Shapeshifter
Vampire x Shapeshifter
Shapeshifter x Vampire

Friends w/ Benefits

Fandoms
100 - Clarke x lexa or Octavia x Lincoln
Walking Dead - Daryl x Beth or Daryl x OC
Fast and Furiois - OC x OC similar to Dom x Letty

----------

My characters can be and are typically rather tough, they aren't the rollover and surrender type, but I do prefer your character to be the more dominant one in any sexual scenes. Though that isn't to say my girl won't have her dominant moments.

Feel free to send my a PM if you think we'd make a good pair. Feel free to suggest your own pairings/plots.

RE: New to BlueMoon, Looking for Partners - MxF or FxF

Thought I'd give this a bump, looking for a couple more rp partners :)

After an extended unexpected leave of absence I'm back and hoping to start some rps again. If we had been rping when I disappeared, I apologize. If you want to start up the story again or start a new one I'd be more than happy to.

Well I started an rp with some one's requested pairing of explorer/native. but my partner left the site just before I finished the first post, so I guess if you want we can try it out. what kinks do you like?

are you still looking to do prisoner x guard?

Bump, will be adding some new plots in the next few days, hoping to find some more partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom