Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blood Drive (Alpha and loneiysong)

AlphaZero

Dracula's not an Avenger? That lying fuck!
Jason Grave hurried his way down the busy street as a warm rain poured downwards, the collar of his rain coat turned upwards against the wind.

He had made it a month this time, a month without setting foot in the damned club, a month of fever and a barely eating, a month of just generally feeling like hammered shit before finally breaking down. Last time he had managed two weeks before he dragged himself back to her begging for another fix.

She had ended up making him kill six men for it that time.

Jason moved off the main street, down an alleyway towards what looked to be an abandoned church of some kind, a lineup outside and two large bouncers at the door.

One of them eyed the scruffy PI as he approached and without a word unhooked the rope blocking the door for him. Inside the music pumped and pulsed, bodies moving along with it.

The whole place smelled of sweat.

A quick glance over the floor and he saw she wasn't at the table in the corner like she usually was she he headed towards the stairs behind the bar, hoping she'd be up there. He took them two at a time and entered the short hallway at the top, moving quickly to the end and pushing up the door the office without so much as knocking.

She was also not there. The one he sought. The shadow. She was known as the shadow because most never got to look on her face. Her beautiful features. There was no note. Her office was empty. One of her hand maidens, looked at Jason Grave and smiled. She was a small girl but very curvy. She had long red hair that was braided back. She wore a beautiful dress that was an ocean blue color. The sleeves were quarter sleeves giving her the appearance of professionalism. She wore black pumps. In her arm she wore a date planner. She looked at Jason and smiled.

"She is not here, Mr. Grave. Can I help you?" The girl, Emily, knew that he was suffering withdraw. Emily had two different colored eyes. One the color of honey and one a deep green. Her mistress had been royally pissed that he was gone and stayed gone. She had figured if he was still alive, he was going through a hard withdraw and would be needing a fix, hense her absence. She canted her head and waited for him to respond.

Meanwhile, the woman in question, Bellatrix Von Drake, or Bella for short was in the middle of two men satiating one of her many urges. She had short black hair and ice blue eyes that pierced the soul. She never worked on anyone's schedule. Always her own. She moaned and rolled her eyes up groaned hearing Emily's thoughts and grinned enjoying the game she was playing with her high and mighty PI.

His broad shoulders slumped and he removed trembling hand from his coat pocket, running it across the carpet of stubble that coated his face before tucking a cigarette into the corner of his mouth. His hand shaking so much that it took him several attempts before he managed to light the cigarette.

This stank of something that was being done on purpose. Bella trying to teach him some kind of lesson, to remind him that no matter how hard he tried he belonged to her.

Blood shot grey eyes starred blankly at the assistant, almost as if she wasn't even there.

"Go find whatever rock she's decided to climb under and tell her I want to see her now." Grave demanded, though in his current state it sounded more like he was begging, even if he didn't realize it.

Emily smiled and looked at him. Seeing he was shaking so hard, she reached into a purse she kept slung over her breast and flicked the lighter and held it up to his cigarette and smiled. "Why don't you go down, get yourself a drink, and I will see if I can get in contact with her. She said she was going into a business meeting and those can easily stretch into a long time." She said softly.

She laughed at his joke adn then smiled adn then put a hand to his back. "It will be alright. Go on and rest," She smiled adn motioned him out of the office and into the hall. She motioned to a meathead and smiled. "Bruce, help Mr. Grave here down to the VIP section," She smiled and turned to him. "Bella will meet you there." She smiled and turned away.

The PI glared at the girl, opening his mouth to respond, but finding no words. He fell into step with the meathead, going back down to the club and down a second flight of stairs to the much quieter VIP area where he was marched towards a table at the back and shoved down onto a plush leather couch.

Jason leaned forward, shoulder's sagging, the lone cigarette hanging between his lips as he fought back a powerful urge to throw up right then and there.

It was quieter down here at least, cooler then upstairs and he closed his eyes, massaging the bridge of his nose in a vain attempt to work on the pounding headache he was suffering through.

"Business meeting..." he muttered to himself "wonder who she got on her back and spread her legs for this time...."

After a while of the men messaging and pleasing her body, she got up, showered and dressed in some tight vinyl pants and knee high riding boots. Her top was a low cut peasant top that was red. She smiled and went back to the club called Moonlit Club. She walked in to the VIP section of the club and raised her eyebrows.

"Who are you again?" She looked at him and sat down and crossed her legs sitting back keeping him at a distance. Her lips were red and kissable and her make up done tastefully. Bella grinned and saw his cigarette in the ashtray and she chuckled. "You have been fighting, but I guess you are not strong enough. I probably shouldn't give you a fix, since you are so ungrateful."

She looked at her perfectly manicured nails and raised an eyebrow.

Jason added another cigarette butt to the already over flowing ashtray in front of him, running his tongue over dry cracked lips before firing another one and cupping the glass of Gingeale he had been sipping in both hands in an attempt to hide his shakes from her, "I'm not here to play your little game Bella, I've kicked that habit. It's just been a slow month and I stopped in to see if you had anything for me."

It was a lie, and it was damned obvious he was lying, but it made him feel like less pathetic.

Bella could see he was lying. Could see the trembling of his hands, the reds of his eyes. This was a man who had tried to kick the habit. She smiled calling his bluff.

"Well the visit is indeed appreciated, but no I do not have any jobs for you." She stood up and began to walk away. She would only give him what he wanted after he begged and groveled at her feet. She smiled wickedly to herself as she walked up from the VIP basement and into the loud large part of the club.

He downed the last of the drink and wiped his mouth with the back of one sleeve before muttering a string of profanities and pushing himself after her, catching up to her just before she emerged back onto the main floor of the club, "So you're telling me you've got nothing, no tabs that need to be collected, no one that's been causing you grief? Nothing that needs to be taken care of?" he shouted above the pulsing beats of the music.

"No you have kicked your habit Jason, you are of no further value to me." She smiled to him and began to walk again to her office playing with him. She knew that the need for a fix would be too great to leave without a fix. She climbed the stairs and watched him and soon he was out of site. Not that she cared, there were plenty of other fish in the sea just like him.

He stayed on her, feeling the need growing now that he was so close to her. "Look I'll do anything you need, break knee caps, take fingers, eat you out if you really want I just...."

His shoulders sagged again and the cigarette tumbled from his mouth as he raised his hands in a gesture of surrender, "I just need a fix Bella, feel like I'm about to keel over without one."

"Ohh but I thought you said you had kicked the habit." She smiled and moved calmly around her desk and looked at him adn grinned wickedly. Bella observed him. "And besides, you have been gone for so long, maybe I have filled your position." She crossed her legs as she watched him move before her and grinned widely like a child at christmas. Ohh this was too delicious. She loved toying with men, because she had something they wanted and needed.

His resolve was broken now, pride forgotten and he sunk to his knees, head hung low. On some level he knew she wouldn't replace him, she enjoyed tormenting him too much but on another he felt a rush of terror work its way though him at the thought.

Grave's tongue worked out over dry lips again, suddenly feeling the over whelming desire to have his tongue working her instead.

"Comeon Bella, you said it yourself, no one else know how to please you like me. Just give me something."

"What will you give me in return, Jason. As I remember, you were a petulent little pup last time, claiming how you could live without me." She looked at him and grinned wider imagining him crawling to her every morning pleading to please her. Her collar glistening around his throat. She ran her hand over her desk and watched that tongue of his work. She smiled wider. He was begging, but not to the level she wanted, not yet.

Leaning back she watched him with those cold blue eyes.

Back
Top Bottom