Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daytime Fun (YIM, F + M mostly, F + F curious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamagirl

Planetoid
Okay so I've made a few new chat friends. But I'm always looking for a few more. So here's my thread, and let's see who pokes me. (Get it?)

I'll spruce this up when I inevitably bump, but a quick rundown of what you can expect from me:

I like realistic, contemporary roles. I like characters that are almost cliche and that for the most part behave in predictable human ways. I think it makes it easier for us both to get in character, picture our story, and have more fun. According to this site's standards I'm "semi-lit," which is more than good enough for chatting roleplays. Details are great, but don't need to overdo it, if it doesn't affect our story, you can leave it out. A great thing about generic roles is that they fill in a lot of blanks so we can get on with the show. I prefer first person present, it's more immersive. But I am flexible enough to go third past for a good writer.

I like my stories smutty and detailed, but with a plot; my preference is probably 70/30 but build up can be great fun! I can swing those proportions around for the right person. I'm into all sorts of stuff, with an emphasis on being a 30something woman (write what you know!), but I've got other ideas too! So don't just send me your MILF roles. I'm not totally averse to your incestous ideas, but you better be able to sell it; most guys can't seem to do it well. What I'm not into are animals, fandom, grossness, violence, or anything that's just really weird. If you think a middle class and middle aged mother in the southern US might think it's weird: it probably is.

For you: just have a vocabulary, a sense of humor, and be a daytime person! Send me a message on YIM and we can talk more in depth roles and ideas, and see if we have a common place! I prefer men, but I'm certainly curious enough to RP with/about women also. So girls if you're interested! But I am a bit inexperienced there (both fantasy and real life), so you'll have to work with me (or work me over!).

See you in my text messages!

Yahoo: bamachelsea

I could use a little distraction on Yahoo today.

These are probably my biggest cravings right now, but I'm open to other ideas!

The Fat Girl
So not super fat, but large. Larger than she'd like, and he lets her know. I see this one as a very degrading and humiliating thing. Does it have sex? Of course, but wouldn't he tell her while he takes her throat how fat girls give the best head? And that she may as well give up her hiney, 'cause aren't big girls supposed to be freaky?

I expect some no-sex stuff here too. He picks out her clothes. Hey babe, go grab a pack of smokes- and yanks her shirt up to show off her belly in the store. Out to dinner: She had wings. He had a salad. Took away her napkins. "No dessert for me, trying to watch my figure," he laughs to the cute petite waitress, "But she'd love some chocolate cake, wouldn't you baby?" And she still doesn't get a fork!

The Party Favor
She's a girl at spring break, or her first frat party, or an older woman (married or not!) out having fun. Alcohol is involved, and teasing turns into something else. Which is how she ended up on her back with one guy between her legs- and another waiting to take his turn! Must be willing to play two guys for this RP! It can be a vanilla good time or a scared girl getting forced- we can talk it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom