Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo request, F looking for M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karan

Planetoid
Hi!

A few quick little things first.

~ Decent English grammar is required. I'm not very picky, misspellings happen all the time, but something like this would be annoying.

~ I love semi-non consensual scenes; ie: asleep, unconscious, struggling, etc. But sex and romance will happen when I feel that it makes sense, don't expect my character to fall in your character's arms just "because".

~ Rough and violent sex is ok, pain, BDSM and any icky or extreme stuff is NOT ok.

All cool? yes? No? Okay, whatever! Here are my current cravings in no order of preference. Keep in mind that my character's age is 15+ as per the site's rules. Incest is welcome in any idea, as long as they're the same age or my girl is younger than your character (this is not negotiable).

1.~ New years nightmare. Basically the concept is that my character is asked out and she accepts, things move smoothly but other than innocent kissing, nothing else has happened between the two. Eventually your character's desire becomes overwhelming and he plans to have sex with my girl, whether she wants it or not, at 12 o clock, perfectly matching the clock's ding dongs. I know, it's scary, luckily for her, she should not be completely awake/conscious/whatever and she should be able to at least enjoy/embrace the subsequent assaults.

2.~ Family taboo. This one is very simple. My character is very attractive even for someone of her family. Things should escalate into non consensual at night where she's eventually mounted by your character without my character being quite aware of it (deep sleep, drugs...). Eventually she not only notices it but enjoys it and the relationships blossoms past the initial taboo into a complete consensual one. Possible pairings could be father x daughter, with the father trying to replace his daughter for her lost wife. Or maybe son x daughter, because he wants to claim her for himself and keep the family "pure" for example.

3.~ Failed actress becomes hooker. My character's dream was to become an actress, just like the hollywood stars! But she ultimately failed horribly and ended up working on her back, regardless of her age (15+), in order to survive. Your character could be either her first client ever, or maybe just the last of the night. She's cheap and she's the new hot thing so it should be easy for her to catch anyone's attention. The key here is even though she's semi-broken and raped on a daily basis, your character manages to genuinely want her, not just for sex, but also to help her. There could also be a cheating angle to this one, as in, your character already has a girlfriend but thinks that my girl is his twin soul.

And that's all for now, I welcome any ideas, but keep in mind that my preference is not just sex roleplays, but also lots of social and character development within a long term story (and with a happy ending!).

hey id love to do the family one with u or even the new years nightmare. i could have a lot of fun with those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom