Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F-Class Zero - Chapter one: Remember my Name.

JinmeiXaolung

Fluffy love.
Time and again I've heard that High School is supposed to be the best few years of your life. That those four years are supposed to be the most magical days you spend in your childhood. A time of learning about yourself, and the world around you. A time to discover who you are as a person and what your beliefs and convictions are. A time to find love, lose it, and find it again in a seemingly endless cycle. What they didn't tell me about all that, was that it all only applied if you fit in. I was so out of place, even the nerds and geeks didn't think I was worth hanging out with. I'm sure a lot of it had to do with who my family was, and all the creepy rumors surrounding us, but...I'm not that bad a person. I'm really not! I have dreams and thoughts, feelings and beliefs just like everyone else! But, no one really looked at me long enough to see any of that. I plan on changing that this year, I'll show everyone who I am. I'll make them remember my name! At least that's what I'd like to say, but I know myself better than that. I know my limits. It's just not something I'm capable of.

Without much warning, my phone started to ring. I slowly pried and eye open to look over at it, sitting up and holding the blanket close to me. Right, because I definitely needed to worry about covering myself in my own room. I picked up my cell and flipped it open while hitting the talk button in one fluid motion, "Grgh?" I managed to groan into the phone. Nice way to greet someone, Kari. I heard a small chuckle from the other end of the phone and a familiar voice talk back, "Morning to you too. C'mon, it's time to get up! If you don't you'll sleep your whole weekend away again! Get your cute little ass up!" That cheery voice could only belong to one person. My best and currently only friend in the world, Sherry. She didn't have the best name in the world, but she was still amazing to me. She was the first person to talk to me Freshman year and the only one to still think I was worth her time. I owe so much to this girl, it's not even funny.

"Sorry Sherr, you know how I am in the morning..." I grumbled a bit, slowly wrapping my anime blanket around my naked figure. "I know Kari, that's why I'm waiting outside your door. Better get up before I come in to get you!" she laughed in response and I knew she wasn't kidding. One thing about Sherry that you should always keep in mind, she has no boundaries, we'd have ended up having sex if I hadn't stopped her before. I shook the cobwebs from my head, "You're already here?!" I looked towards my bedroom door and struggled off my bed, only succeeding in falling flat on my face with a crash. Yeah, real subtle. I could hear Sherry's laughter from my phone as she poked her head into my room, "C'mon you. Let's get you dressed." She winked and started creeping towards me. Naturally I jumped up, blanket still clutched tightly, "I-I can dress myself you know!" I protested but she just giggled, "I know, you're a big girl. However, for what I have planned, you're going to need my help." She stated plainly before dragging my off into the bathroom that was attached to my room. She turned the shower on and pushed me inside of it, snagging the blanket like the devilish little expert that she was. "Clean up, come get me once you're done." She winked and left the bathroom, probably to go mess around on my laptop.

I let out a bit of a sigh and leaned against the shower wall as the hot water ran over me. It felt really good to just sit in the warmth of the shower. I closed my eyes again and let my hands trace over my skin a bit, it made me shiver a bit and I decided it was best to stop there. I ran a hand through my short black hair before grabbing the shampoo and squirting a bit of the vanilla apple scented goop onto my hand. I lathered it through my hair, stepping forward and rinsing it out thoroughly before grabbing my loufa sponge and my body wash. As I washed myself down, I found myself returning to my breasts a bit more often than I should have been.

Damn it...what are you doing, Kari? Sherry's right in the other room..
I know she is. And I know that she'd have a field day if she walked in on me. I shook my head, forcing myself to stop right there and get out of the shower. I turned the water off and stepped out, grabbing a towel as I started to dry myself off. Once I had finished, I called Sherry back in and she had an outfit already prepared for me. Looks like it's going to be one of thosedays. I looked over at her and let out a small groan, "Sherry...just what do you have up your sleeves?" I was only returned with her usual grin as she tossed me a bra and panties. I started to put them on, feeling a bit awkward with her right there and watching my every move. She gave me a quick eye over and sighed as if she were frustrated by something.

"I don't see why you don't show yourself off more. You've got such an amazing body..." Sherry purred a bit, stepping up behind me and gently turning me to face the mirror. I gave myself a long look over, I don't know. Maybe she was right. I mean. I wasn't fat...but I wasn't model skinny either. I only weighed about 115lbs. My chest wasn't the best, but...a 36-D cup wasn't anything to sneeze at...I looked over my shoulder at Sherry. She was still far prettier than me. I don't think I'd ever be able to compare to her. Her crimson hair, long with a few waves thrown in just to give it that sexy layered look. She always wore a tight top that held her c-cups nicely, and a skirt was usually found at her hips stopping at just about her mid-thigh. She was a beautiful woman, and wasn't afraid to show that she knew it. She caught my glance and smiled at me, "If you'd just stop wearing overly baggy clothing and started to dress like a girl, you'd be getting so much attention..." She spoke softly, sliding her hands down my sides and gently pulling my hips closer to hers. I couldn't stop the blush from creeping over my cheeks, sometimes I really had to wonder if she was as straight as she insisted she was. Her lips found my neck and I failed to hold back my surprised gasp. She'd been bold with me before...but nothing like this. I felt her fingertips lightly tracing over my bare skin, I can't deny that I was getting pretty turned on by this but at the same time...I couldn't let it go on, could I? I gently pushed her off me and turned to face her, "Wh-what do you think you're doing?!" I exclaimed, taking a few steps back towards my bed and, damn my luck, I fell right over on my ass. I looked up at Sherry, she still had that lustful look flaring behind her eyes, and I knew what she wanted, but I didn't swing that way! At least..I didn't think I did...I'd never been in a relationship or flirted with anyone, so I have no idea what I am...I shook my head clear and looked up just as Sherry leaned over me, pressing her lips against mine in a deep kiss. She was so beautiful right then, I leaned back a bit and she pushed forward managing to get me onto my back fully, her knee slipping up between my legs. Jesus.

After a short moment she finally broke the kiss, leaving me panting for breath beneath her. She gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen and gently kissed my neck, "Kari...are you enjoying this? I didn't take you as a lesbian...but, if you're really liking this, I can go further for you." She purred softly into my ear, the feel of her warm breath against my skin made me shiver in a really good way. It was incredible just how easily she was turning me on. I tried to push her off again, but she just giggled, "You're not very convincing y'know." But she rose anyways, motioning towards the bed, "Now get dressed before I start getting serious with you!" She winked playfully, folding her arms beneath her breasts as she leaned against my bedroom wall. I just layed there for a minute, that heated moment was over just like that?! I got to my feet and turned to my bed, pulling on the uncomfortably tight Pink Floyd T-shirt and stared in shock at the skirt lying on my bed. There was no way in god's name I was putting that piece of fabric on. It shouldn't have even counted as clothing! Skirts that short belong in strip clubs, not on my hips!

I looked over at Sherry, as if to ask her what the hell she was thinking, expecting me to put this on. She chuckled a bit and smirked, "I didn't think you'd go for it. Here." She tossed a pair of jeans at me. They were worn out, and had a few rips in the legs, but...that was fine. I liked it better that way. Slid into them and blushed a bit, damn..they were tight. She had to have planned this, "You're determined to try to dress me sexy, aren't you?" I asked her, with a slightly defeated tone. She nodded back and smirked, "It's the first day of the new semester, I'm going to show you off at least once this year. And what better day to do it?" She gave me this proud smile and I just couldn't say no.

"Fine, do whatever you want to with me, Just no makeup. I hate that stuff." I pouted a bit. I heard another giggle from the corner of my room as Sherry stepped up behind me, placing her hands on my hips, "Sweetie, you don't need makeup. You're gorgeous as is. Your hair on the other hand...but it's too short for me to do anything sexy with it...unless...we could go for that sexy Ivy look, y'know? That busty chick from Soul Calibur with the whip?"

Of course I knew who Ivy was. But I also knew she was in her late 30's. Real attractive.

"Oh, don't you look at me like that, Kari. I'll have to kiss you again." I guess Sherry caught my stare, and I quickly diverted my eyes to my bedroom mirror, how'd I get in front of it? Sherry. She was studying me, looking me over from various angles before making a few very minor changes to my hair, "That..is amazing looking." She giggled with pride, beaming at me, her best work. I stole a glance at myself in the mirror and holy shit. What a difference. I didn't even recognize myself anymore, I looked like...a girl...and I was actually kind of pretty, almost. SHerry tossed my backpack at me and grinned, "Well, let's go! I definitely wanna show your sexy ass off now!" She let her eyes scan me, maybe a little longer than she normally did, but it could have just been my imagination. She hopped back downstairs and I followed, snatching a piece of toast just as it popped from the toaster and dashing off after Sherry, my heavy boots thudding against the sidewalk. She chuckled a bit and turned to face my, one hand outstretched, "C'mon slow poke! You wanted to turn a new leaf this year right? Let's show them who they're dealing with!" I felt my heart skip a bit at her words.

Let's show them who they're dealing with...

who they're dealing with....

Yeah, let's. She was right, I am Hikari. I am me. I am not some freak, I'm not some curse, I'm not my family. I. Am. Me. And it's time they learned that! With a renewed vigor, I kept Sherry's pace, matching her step for step as we made our way into the school gates just as the warning bell rang. We'd be able to make it to homeroom in time without any issues.

(( MAAAAAAAAJOR W.I.P. Let me know what you think of it so far. Currently working on Both the rest of this chapter, and the next one. ))

Back
Top Bottom