Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking a Stargate Atlantis fan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niah

Star
Welcome to my search thread, I'm looking for male, literate role-players who can contribute to whatever storyline we have going on. I love erotic writing,
however I don't want a role-play that is just pure smut. So please don't message me if you only want to jump straight to sex in the first few posts.
Also please don't message if you're the type of person that control's other people's characters. It really annoys me when people begin writing about what
my character can hear, feel or smell. Or when I put my character as standing by the window and they make them sit on the sofa or something.

I like dominant males who know what they want and are confident sexually, none of this 'afraid to touch a woman' nonsense.

I'm also literate, write in the third person and can deliver anything from 2 paragraphs to 8, it all depends on inspiration and what I'm
given to work with.

I role-play over threads or PM's, I will not RP over IM's or personal emails.

My turn ons and turn offs are at the bottom of this list. Please make sure you read them.

Plot Ideas
Yellow are the roles that I would like to play.

Kidnapper x Hostage
Storyline One:
A man sent to jail for a crime he didn't commit, escapes to seek revenge on the person who framed him. Worried that if the police catch him they'll shoot
on sight. He takes a hostage to use as a human shield and also as a bargaining chip, in case he is ever caught. He tells the woman that as long as she
behaves, she won't be hurt and he'll release her once he's achieved his revenge. However after years in prison, away from the opposite sex.
Will he be able to resist his urges?

Storyline Two:
A man needs money fast and so plots to rob a bank. During the heist, things go wrong and the police are contacted. Panicking he grabs one of the people
in the bank and takes them hostage. Hoping that if the police catch up with him, they won't shoot because of the innocent person. He manages to get away
and sets his sights on Mexico. However the hostage doesn't get off that easily. He still needs some insurance to make sure he reaches the border safely.
So she's staying put, he promises to let her go once he's safe in Mexico.

Neither of these stories would involve rape, instead the hostage would end up falling for the kidnapper and vice versa.

Soldier x Undercover Soldier
This would be a futuristic role-play and is inspired by Mulan. The year is 3250 and space travel is well and truly a part of the human race. However as we've
moved forward in some aspects of life, we've unfortunately also moved backwards in others. Women are no longer allowed in the army and war has broken
out between Earth and an alien race. My character's brother is a soldier missing in action on another planet. In order to try and find her brother, she cuts her
hair and wears a chest binder to hide her female assets. Now appearing to be a young, somewhat feminine, man she joins the army, pretending to be male.
She boards the starship that will be taking the soldiers across the galaxy and her adventure begins. The only questions is, will any of her fellow soldiers
discover her secret?

Vampire x Human Detective
Based in modern day, humans aren't aware of the existence of vampires. Thinking that they are simply the stuff of fantasy. The vampires work to keep their
species a secret from the rest of the world, which is put in danger by one rogue. There are laws within their community, one of which is that killings must be
subtle and not draw attention or risk exposure. However one vampire appears to be going on a murder rampage. It is now high priority in the vampire community
to find this troublemaker and stop them, before they expose them all. The humans of course have noticed these killings and the police have put their best
detective on the case in order to find the murderer. The detective discovers the existence of vampires and of course their first reaction is to kill the human. However
it soon occurs to them that they may find the murderer sooner. With help from a human who could work during the day and had contacts like the detective did.
So they make a deal, the detective may live as long as they keep the vampire's secret and help them track down the killer.

I really would prefer to be the vampire for this role-play. But I'm willing to be the detective if you really insist.

Good Samaritan x Homeless Person
Originally renting a two bedroom apartment years ago, in order to share with her sister. The Good Samaritan finds her home empty and quiet, since her sister's
marriage and ultimate move. Now with a spare bedroom going free, she begins looking for a new room-mate. She doesn't particularly need one, as her wages cover
the rent and bills just fine. However after living as a duo for so long, she feel's the room would be best used to home another person. It isn't long before she comes
across a man in desperate need of help. No money, no job and nowhere to go, she opens up her house to him in kind act of charity. Where will their story go from here?

Survivor x Survivor
It was meant to be the miracle cure to end deadly diseases. Instead, once released into the general population something went wrong. A mutation is the latest theory,
something not predicted when experimenting the drug on animals. Everything seemed to being going fine, however when the drug was put through human trials, that's
when the mutation occurred. Instead of making them better, they became even more ill and eventually died. The drug was abandoned and the trials stopped... but it
didn't end there. The people who died weren't dead for long, they broke out of the morgue and attacked other people in the hospital. That's where it should have stopped,
should have been contained, quarantined... but that didn't happen. The outbreak soon spread, from city to city and then from state to state. The living dead now run these
streets, the zombie apocalypse has become. There are some survivors and rumours of a safe zone up in Canada. Trust is hard to come by, in these times even the
living are dangerous. So what will happen when two survivors, run into each other?

TV Shows/Movies

Stargate Atlantis
Ronon x OC
This one is pretty basic, it would simply carry on from the finale of Stargate Atlantis. In this role-play Atlantis has returned to the
Pegasus Galaxy and the team are continuing their fight against the Wraith.

Michael x OC
This one would take place in an Alternative Universe, where the Iratus bug retrovirus worked one hundred percent. Michael is now permanently
human and doesn't even need a daily dose of the retrovirus, one was enough. Instead of reverting back to his Wraith form, he joins the
Atlantis team. I was thinking that he would be aware that he was once a Wraith, instead of the drastic memory loss that he experienced in the
show. There might be some though, perhaps he remembers bits and pieces of his old Wraith life, but not all of it. Since Wraiths don't reproduce
the way that humans do, they don't have sex. Which means Michael has never experienced sexual desire before. When he becomes human this
whole new world of attraction is opened up to him. Maybe the animal instinct that once drove his Wraith hunger, has now turned into an animal
instinct to mate? Making him quite sexually frustrated and eager to explore.

Vampire Academy
Moroi x Dhampir
I haven't read the Vampire Academy books and have only seen the movie once. So we would be following an original plot, inspired from Vampire Academy.
In which the Moroi is a member of the royal family, probably about the age of 18 and are given a Dhampir in training to watch over them. Meanwhile a clan
of Strigoi a planning to attack the school and take it over. Their main target, the Moroi prince/princess.

(I would really prefer to be the Dhampir in this role-play. However I'm willing to switch if you really insist.)

So it's pretty simple;

All Moroi and Dhampir children are sent to the Vampire Academy to be educated. They learn the normal human lessons such as maths, science, English etc.
However the Moroi are also taught lessons on how to control and use their powers. The Dhampir are given lessons in combat and how to be efficient guardians.
The Moroi people have their own royal family.

Moroi:
These are vampires who need to feed on blood at least every two days. They do not kill the humans they feed upon and they can also eat normal food as well.
They have fangs and although sunlight doesn't burn them, it does make them uncomfortable. So they will often wear sunglasses and try to stay shaded. They have
power over all of the elements, but must choose one to specialize in. They are not allowed to use their powers as an offence, only defence. They also have the power
of compulsion, which is like mind control. Moroi are not immortal and can have children the same way humans can.

Dhampir:
These are people born from one human parent and one Moroi parent. They aren't born a vampire, instead being basically superhuman. They have increased strength,
speed, healing and senses etc. They are the guardians/bodyguards of the Moroi.

Strigoi:
These vampires have red eyes and are unable to step into sunlight, otherwise it will burn them. They kill the humans that they feed upon and are basically evil. A Moroi
can become one by choice, by killing a human that it's feeding upon. Or can become one against their will, by being forced to drink the blood of a Strigoi after it has just fed.
Once they have become a Strigoi, they are no longer the people that they used to be and have lost their powers over the elements. They are evil and will kill people they
once considered friends. They are also immortal and stronger than Moroi.

So those are some of my ideas, feel free to come to me with your own suggestions, pairings and plots.
However please have some sort of storyline in mind if you do.

Turn ons
Physical forcefulness (being push up against a wall, thrown onto a bed, roughly bent over etc)
Rough sex
Hair pulling
Biting (no drawing blood though)
Vaginal sex
Oral sex
Fingering
Foreplay
Nipple play

Turn offs
Anal sex
Rape/Beatings
Being ordered about like a slave/dog
Bestiality
Incest
Underage sex
Virgin sex
Yuri or Yaoi or Futa
Anything that belongs in the toilet
Bloodsports
Weird fetishes such as feet

Note; We all get bored from time to time or sometimes the RP just isn't working out. If I no longer wish to continue role-playing with you,
I will send you a message stating so. If this happens don't get your panties in a twist and message me back in a bad mood. Respect that
I no longer want to role-play and move on. If you wish to stop role-playing, simply let me know and I will pay you the same respect, I won't
be offended if you become bored and wish to discontinue our RP.

Hmm, I really was craving either a Ronon or Michael role-play.
Though I may consider an OCxOC depending on the character.
What did you have in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom