Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Trek over IM? (f looking for m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbrandixdreamzx

Planetoid
So I've been away for a while now but I suddenly had this idea that I can't shake and I'm hoping to find the right co-writer to play it out.

The idea is that I would play a Starfleet security officer. It could be on the Enterprise (D preferably) or on a ship of our own creation. I would prefer the timeline and era covered by the next generation show. Anyways, this character is very good at her job, well decorated and up and coming. A strong, independent woman who impresses those above her and inspires those beneath her in rank. I was thinking that she would be descended from a few members of Khan's crew who didn't die with Khan and thus would have the attributes common to the genetically engineered humans of the Eugenics Wars.

This story would focus on her personal relationships and private life when she's not on duty. I'm not opposed to playing the occasional duty session or adventure however I don't want to focus entirely on this. A secret she carries is the fact that she has highly submissive tendencies sexually and tries to keep them secret. I picture lots of trips to the holodeck and awkward social encounters with those who would try to hit on her. I have tons of ideas for this so if this sounds good send me a pm!

Please PM me before trying to contact me on messenger otherwise I wont necessarily know what you're wanting. Also, I'm not looking for her to necessarily have an exclusive lover so if you're the type only interested in play a single male opposite my character this isn't for you. I'm essentially looking for someone to GM this story.

I have a few looks for her that I think i might post up here in the hopes of drumming up interest. This space will be reserved for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom