Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just plain smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

BritishHoney32

Planetoid
I've posted a couple of threads here before and have had little luck in the past so I'm going to try something a little different from my usual request. Lately boredom has gotten the best of me and I've been craving some form of role-play. Rather than think of some complex, and thought invoking plot, I decided to take a much simpler path. Since it seems so hard to find someone, to follow through and actually RP with me, I've decided to focus on shorter, smut driven role-plays. Simple things, like friends, roommates, neighbors, prostitute, etc. I'm looking for both long term and short term role-plays, so if anyone is interested and willing to actually RP with me, please feel free to message me.

Norseplay said:
I've posted a couple of threads here before and have had little luck in the past so I'm going to try something a little different from my usual request. Lately boredom has gotten the best of me and I've been craving some form of role-play. Rather than think of some complex, and thought invoking plot, I decided to take a much simpler path. Since it seems so hard to find someone, to follow through and actually RP with me, I've decided to focus on shorter, smut driven role-plays. Simple things, like friends, roommates, neighbors, prostitute, etc. I'm looking for both long term and short term role-plays, so if anyone is interested and willing to actually RP with me, please feel free to message me.
I've sent you a PM with a plot starter. If you care for it, please respond. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom