Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a partner for MXF roleplay Plot and smut Prefered AIM or YIM to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

caseih5520

Planetoid
I like playing more realistic but not real kind of roleplays. I have but one character his name is Alan, hes 5'9 180 lbs tan muscular stocky build short light brown hair and hazel eyes. Tends to take an approach as a country boy/Farm boy.

Post length doesn't matter to me i will do my best to try and write at least a paragraph for you -best thing to do is to let me know what you expect right off the bat. I do most of my best writing in 1st person as well. These are only a few ideas i have so at this point everything is up for some tweaking i am also open to other suggestions or ideas if you give a little time and a little bit of a heading i can usually cook up a good scene for a pairing that is listed or unlisted.

On to the Goodies most of my stories i like to keep 50/50 between smut and romance.

Pairings i'm into- I do these alot
• college Students
• Step Bro /Sis
• Brother Sister
• friends
• the friend and the sister
• the friend and the gf

I have never done these thought it could be fun.
• Hired hand and farmers daughter
• woodsman and the median
• hunter and the princess

YIM and Aim S/N is caseih5520
Starting Scenes

these can be adjusted or changed but i thought it may help to give people an idea of what i am thinking most characters can fit theses scenes and be inter changed

• Strande on an Island
Its a summer day and it the first time that we have been able to get together all three of us since we left for college. Since I had some money laying around i bought a medium sized yacht and planned a boating trip in the ocean to go explore the islands off of Florida keys. So we all meet up on the dock to take our trip i help you and Rodger load your luggage. I start to take the boat out of the harbor as you two settle in i'm only wearing sneakers no socks, a pair of swim shorts that go to my knees, and a lose fitting t-shirt. as it starts to get dark i make super down in the cabin and we eat and drink and listen to music as we float on the waves when a storm brews up in the middle of the night. you all go down below as i try to keep the boat upright. when it got to rough i went below relying on the Anker to hold but as the boat was tossed around so were we and all knocked out only to awaken
• Around the farm/ elegant farm house
So one day as i am getting up at 6am and coming down for breakfast with my parents Dad tells me that a friend of there that lives in the city has a daughter that's troubled and has just graduated from high school. They have asked us to teach her what its like to work hard for things he says. At first i think this is a total crap idea but as i am cutting wheat all day i wonder to my self if she is cute. Late that afternoon i get a call from my Father asking me to finish up and come home to get things ready for your arrival since she would be staying in the old Farm house with me. i Cut my truck load and bring it in parking it. I spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning my house. When you arrive at what we call the new house where my parents stay. I walk up in work boots sock, dusty dirty blue jeans the knee out of the one leg, orange and white boxers that show through small holes in my jeans and a belt with a dusty slightly sweaty t-shirt tucked in and a hat on. Hi i'm Alan i say introducing my self as our parents and you stand aside your car.

• College Dorms
its a 3 day weekend and like most long weekends at our smaller college there is nothing to do so most people go home. Its friday night and i had just gotten back from working on the on campus farms its about 7pm. i walk into my room and and strip down changing into a towel wrapped tightly around my waist and grab my shower carrier before heading out of the room walking down the hall to the coed showers. Passing you i wave and say hi.
• Woods/ log cabin/mountain home
I have been forced to come into town for supplies. I travel down the rough rocky mountain road through the woods. the wildlife quietly chattering. Once into town i stop off at the tavern for a couple drinks and then on to making a reservation at the inn. The next morning i go to the Store meeting a young maiden who works there.
• castle/ village
I live in a small hunting and gathering village. I am one of the youngest hunters in the village but also the best bringing something in everyday along with working our farm. It has spread through the kingdom that the lovely princess is looking for her prince charming. Unable to find someone. Her father organizes a archery tournament for local nobles, and knights. I manage to get nominated to go.

Sorry for so much stuff hopefully i hear from some lovely ladies I prefer PM or aim for roleplaying maybe open to other places so please to check

RE: Hello Ladies!!!! how about some fun how about some love?(AIM available)

Mind if I join. I like the stranded on an island.

RE: Hello Ladies!!!! how about some fun how about some love?(AIM available)

The friend and the girlfriend sound interesting :) I like 1-3 paragraphs at least more of course is welcome :p My age range is 16-25 but I prefer to be around 18-21 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom