Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hello Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone
So I left again, but I'm back and hopefully for longer. Now some ground rules people. I really enjoy my role play but if I say I'm not comfortable with something that is exactly what I mean. I want to try something different so if anyone has any unique ideas please let me know :D

I think the story is just as important as the sexy stuff so if you enjoy a good plotline I'd be happy to help :D I do have a life and so if I don't write back quickly I apologise.

I'm bi-sexual so I'd be happy to role play with women as well :)

What I love
Plot
Intelligent Partners
Romance
Supernatural (monsters/ghosts/vampires/wizards/witches (you get the picture))
Being the sub
Real life
Fandoms

What I don't like
Blood/gore/death
Feet fetishes
Scat or watersports

Please send me a message, I look forward to hearing from you :)

FYI, I do know whether you have read my messages and I get pretty annoyed when I don't get a reply, it is the main reason I've left before because I get bored with the amount of people that just stop talking, if you can't reply, let me know. I may send you a message to remind you if it goes long enough. I'm very understanding that people have lives but it'd be great if you didn't just read my messages and ignore them. Thanks :)

Ok so I have a few characters, I think I should introduce my girls :)

Eira: Eira I use for fantasy, so demons, wizards, you get my drift. She is your typical beautiful blonde, however she is quite fiesty. Some people Iplay this role with tend to change her looks however from this point onwards Eira looks like this.

tumblr_n00hw6ptQi1troksxo1_400.png
tumblr_n00i49LsVT1troksxo1_400.png
tumblr_n00iehFWeu1troksxo1_400.png

Jessica: Jessica is my typical popular girl. She has everything and everyone wrapped around her little finger. She would be a modern girl and I can play her high school/college age.

tumblr_n00jovEHHd1troksxo1_400.png
tumblr_n00jpiIYkx1troksxo1_400.png
tumblr_n00jq5DHzP1troksxo1_400.png

Natalie: Natalie is a young business woman. She is sexy, confident and knows what she wants, in high school she was the one everyone made fun of and she still has a part of her that is incredibly self conscious therefore making her easy to dominate.

Natalie Face Natalie Body Natalie Underwear

Amy: Amy is my primary incest character I can play her from 16-25. She loves her family very much, so much in fact that sometimes she is maybe willing to help them out more than your average family member would.

Amy Face Amy Body Amy Underwear

I have more, so if you have a paticular idea please let me know and I'll see if I can create her for you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom