Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perks Of Being A Switch [Looking for doms and subs!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puff Of Posativa

Your Friendly Neighborhood Stoner
Please read whichever section pertains to your interest. I don't like repeating myself. I wrote it all out for a reason.

The Sections In Order:
A Little Bit About Me
General Interests
How I Am As A Dominate
How I Am As A Submissive

* * *​

A Little Bit About Me

So as you can tell from the title, I'm a switch. I've just recently discovered this as I've been testing the waters on both ends. At first, my interest in adult roleplaying was just the typical romantic scene with two lovers who had a great sex life. Things escalated from there into fetish lifestyles, and then into some of the even more harder activities. I've found I'm very fond of roleplaying with females and males alike, so I don't have a huge issue with whatever you sport downstairs.

I have a busy lifestyle. I run my own business and have a lot of time-demanding responsibilities in my life. Therefore, I might not have the luxury to sit down every night and respond. There might be some nights that I'm on for hours. There might be some days that I go without even logging on. I don't have a predictable schedule and use various websites as downtime. If I feel rushed, I'm simply not going to respond. After four or five days without any kind of respond from me, message me ONCE to make sure I've received your PM.

* * *​

How I Am As A Dominate

I am very much different in each of my roles. As a dominate, I play on a much harder side than what I would if I were to play as a submissive. As a dominate, I like to exercise the Sadist inside of me. I enjoy inflicting pain. A lot of pain. I'm talking whips, chains, ropes, wire, candlewax, sharp edges, and much, much more. I'm not cruel as much as the scenario is typically centered around two characters who have alternative needs that need to be met. I do not use degrading language. I value my subs as equal, but another half of me. As I am another half of them. And without each other, we can't be satisfied. After all, I can't be satisfied dishing out pain if someone on the other end isn't there to enjoy it.

The type of submissive that I enjoy roleplaying with is the more willing type. I don't necessarily like breaking in a submissive as I get off on the idea that they come and they're coming willingly. If you are looking to be fucked 'til you like it, I'm not your dominate.

* * *​

How I Am As A Submissive

I appreciate the connection on the submissive side with a dominate. It seems contradicting as (if you've read above) the typical Dominate role that I usually play. As a submissive I feed into not only my masochist side, but also into my natural serving nature. I like serving people who I fancy. So if my character fancies someone, she's naturally going to be very serving if in the submissive role.

I like it rough but kind. I don't like degradation, I don't like foul language, I don't like any of that. It is an ultimate turn off. It's about caring enough to trust someone with your life. To willingly allow someone to inflict whatever damage or pain they crave onto you and to like it and make it enjoyable as well. There is no need to "use" me like a $5 whore, there is also no attraction in that, either.

* * *​

The Basics

I roleplay over PMs only, for privacy
I roleplay as a female character
I roleplay with female or male characters
Notice how I didn't add futas? There is a reason for that
I'm not interested in being friends or friendly conversation, I'm interested in a story. Sell me on a fantasy, not a friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom