Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Awards (fezesarecool + Mellisa)

Benedict smiled widely, as he took his award off the table where he'd been say through out the evening. In his dark black tuxedo and bowtie he strolled across to his agent and passed the award over, "Look after that please." He said as he turned around and started to walk backstage. Glancing around at so many of the familiar famous faces heading towards the backstage area for a huge party in the bar/club area.

Having won best actor already that night, he was proud to walk backstage and smile as a few papparrazi grabbed a few pictures, he stood and let them, before walking into the huge bar area, glancing around the area before walking to the free bar. "Champagne please, need to celebrate!" He laughed as he looked at the bar man, getting a glass of the champagne out for him. He sipped it slowly, as he leaned back on the bar, looking around himself slowly at others.

Michelle on the other hand… she just had had the worse nights ever… or at least one of the worsts of her entire life. Not only she had lost an award that was truly for her, all the media thought that she would get it! And then suddenly out of the blue it went for Kate Beckinsale. She felt like such a loser at that moment that she had to fake that she wasn’t disappointed at all and try to be a good sport.

That wasn’t the only thing though, her outfit had received pretty mixed critiques… some very bad and she was sure that some people had called her slut right to the face. It was a very playful schoolgirl alike outfit, short skirt, tie, she looked truly cute and adorable, but she had totally disregarded the usual protocol of wearing an expensive long dress like most actresses. She was young and full of energy but this kind of things killed her warm blooded spirit. And now she was on the backstage, leaning against the wall, surrounded by people that paid no attention to her. Her manager, a girl not much older than herself, trying to work miracles with the PR representatives. Meanwhile Michelle was seriously considering cutting her wrists or doing something equally stupid because she was feeling horrible, and it was very obvious, she wanted the night to end.

As he sipped his champagne, he glanced around the packed room slowly. Flashing smiles at people who smiled at him first, not really enjoying the limelight all the time, most of the people in the room were talentless idiots that deserved no awards at all. He narrowed his eyes a little as he noticed Michelle stood at the other side of the bar. They had briefly met at some party once before, but not gotten past names in the coversation. He smiled and shrugged to himself, what harm could it do? She looked a little upset.

Grabbing another glass of champagne, he started to stroll across the bar, "Evening." He said occasionally to people that wandered by and smiled at him, before he eventually reached the far end and smiled straight at Michelle. "Couldn't help noticing an innocent young girl stood alone in a busy party." He says, smiling at your outfit, "Are you old enough to be at a party Michelle?" He asked with a glint in his eye, referring to her outfit, that he personally liked.

“Good evening mister Cumberbatch” she greeted him in her most professional way, it was pretty much an automated response, she was young, and beautiful, but she wasn’t brainless at all, and she even got his complicated last name right.

She forced a smile “Congratulations on your award by the way, you must be having a blast and feel very proud of you, you deserve it” she said, still in a pretty much automatic mode, politeness was fine with her, but that wasn’t the real Michelle, the real Michelle was the girl that chose a schoolgirl outfit because why the hell not?

Still he managed to make her smile, for real this time with his comments “Yeah… well nobody is paying attention to me so, even if I’m totally illegal… it doesn’t really matters, I think I’m safe” she grinned a bit, flicking her hair a bit. Thanks though, for noticing” she said, her real self slowly coming out. She looked very vulnerable, like one more idiot calling her aslut or frowning upon her and she would snap.

His eyes glance over her slowly, liking talking to people he didn't normally get chance to. "Thanks Michelle, please call me Benedict, no need for last names." He laughs softly, "And thanks, it's a shame you didn't get the award." He says, glancing around slightly and leaning into her ear slowly, softly adding, "You deserved it more!" He whispers and smiles.

As he pulls back slowly, "Oh and I love the outfit!" He comments, smiling, really liking her outgoingness, loving the fact that she fucked the system and did what she wanted, a trait he admired in people. Loving the real Michelle that seemed to be hidden away for a while after her loss of the award. "Drink?" He asked straight after, lifting the glass of champange he had brought over for her, his wide smile flashing at her nicely.

“Ok, sorry, Benedict, I just… nevermind, the whole public relations thing, she screamed at me ten minutes ago for being a bad loser” she rolled her eyes, barely resisting the urge to go on a huge rant about not winning the award.

She smiled again and even turned around and around, just for his eyes, so that he could admire her in her cute outfit. “Thanks, you and I must be the only ones, geez” she giggled a bit, shaking her head. Then she nodded at his offer “Sure, champagne, although technically you’re inviting an underage to drink alcohol so... you’re kind of living dangerously here” she teased him, playing along at least. He was managing to take her mind away from all those negative thoughts.

She took the offered glass and gently clicked his glass “For you and your wonderful career, and for many more awards to come” she said with a cute smile as she looked up at him, due to the obvious height different even with her high heeled low boots. Then she took a long sip, pretty much draining her glass. She got quiet for a moment “Sorry I don’t drink like this, I won’t do it again, don’t think bad, ok?” she said, she was acting a bit silly.

He laughs softly and shake his head, "Don't apologize Michelle, I came over here to talk to you, not what your public relations person wants me to talk too." He says as he tips back his glass in two big gulps. "I'm not much of a drinker myself, but tonight, screw it!" He jokes as he flashes another smile, winking at Michelle. His having having checked her out completely after the sexy twirl she did for him in that naughty school uniform.

"And I am sure others are admiring the outfit, just from afar." he jokes as he glances around teh room and notices a celebrity, one of the most famous comedians in the country checking you out slowly, "Like him." Benedict says as he laughs gently, "Not taking his eyes off of you." He says as he places his glass down onto a table nearby and turns back to Michelle once more.

“Yeah… I’m pretty sure that it’s just to call me slut on one of his monologues or something like that” she rolled her eyes again. “It’s just… it’s just…” she stopped herself twice…. And then it happened “That award had to be mine, I deserved it and just because that… fucking old whore probably worked on her back for the jury or whomever decides the awards I lost and I have to stay quiet, well fuck it!” she was yelling at poor Benedict, fire in her eyes as she shook her head. Yep, she hated, deeply hated to lose like this, maybe she was right, or maybe not, but it was clear that she had put her heart and all that she’s got on her acting for the past months… and it had been for nothing, she wasn’t well paid at all, which also sucked a lot.

After a bit she sighed a bit “I’m sorry for screaming at you, just, forget it please” she said with another sigh, barely managing to calm herself.

He just laughs softly, understanding what it's like to lose. "I think you could do with another drink Michelle, coming to the bar?" He asks with a gently smile back at you, "If you are old enough of course." He winks, as he glances over her, liking the way she is open about things to him already. Not caring about anyone else in the room really as he glances at her. He starts to walk over to the bar, not checking if she is following or not, just expecting her to as he walks to the bar. "Can I get two double vodkas, no mixers." He says as he slides into a bar stool, not turning back to Michelle to see if she is following.

“Yeah” she said following him. Her high heels tick tocking on the floor. She passed by Kate and threw staring daggers at her. Kate stopped her and… it had to happen. They went on a huge screaming scene on the backstage, luckily without photographers but the insults and the accusations ran freely between the two. Michelle ended up slapping the older actress across the face and she ended up on the floor after being pushed and separated by the managers of both. She didn’t fall nicely and let out a sound whimper. After a bit she managed to get up and forget about it. She moved to the bar where, hopefully, benedict was still there. She felt worse than before even though these kind of things sometimes happened at the parties with celebrities.

“I should had not done that...” she shook her head, doing her best effort to not cry like a baby girl right there "I need alcohol, I don't care if I'm underage" she said, she wasn't, but was still struggling to not cry, so adopting the previous schoolgirl role was a nice lifesaver.

Benedict had watched in unfold, shaking his head slightly, slight smile on his face. "Listen Michelle, how about we just head out of here. Get us a drink in a bar where there's no more... trouble." He joked, lighting the situation up a little for them as he smiled nicely at her. "Would you like that" He asked, as their drinks were put in front of them.

Watching Michelle like that, had made him realize that she was even better than he though, her sexy young body in that school uniform was one thing, but if there is one thing he loved in a girl, it was the feisty streak that she clearly had running through her core. He watched her start the fight with interest, keen eyed as he watched become the loser of the fight, no one else really paying much attention which was a good thing he guessed.

"Yeah... please let's just go" she said "Let me just talk with my manager "Meet you outside?" she offered before waving a bit at him and moving to talk with her manager. Michelle struggled really really hard to not cry with her either. She was also pretty sure that she was going to have a bad looking bruise from that fall. She was... small and delicate, no wonder that she lost the fight, but at least she stroke first, that felt good, even if she was feeling worse and more like a loser.

After a while Michelle made it outside, away from the paparazzi crap, not that she usually had much trouble with them anyway. She waited for a moment there, pretty much all aloe in the dark. It was a nice relief, feeling alone in the dark. Although it was pretty cold and she was very cold sensitive, being half Spanish and all... But at least her schoolgirl outfit covered her more than all of the dresses from the other actresses.

He nods his head, agreeing as he walks outside, the dark cold street is quiet and pretty much empty apart from a few people. He checks his watch, 11pm now, as he glances around the street slowly. Shaking his head at the slight chill that even his tuxedo couldn't seem to mask, grabbing his bowtie he pulled it off and undid his top button the shirt he was wearing.

As he waited, he heard the door open and he turned around, "Michelle!" he called over to her, as he smiled widely and gave her a wave, smiling, wanting to make things better for her, understanding what she was going through completely as he waited for her heels to come clicking over towards him.

And her heels surely did, she waved with a faint smile “hey, let’s go, I don’t want to be here anymore, but at least they won’t black list me for the next year… my manager is the best” she shrugged a bit, flicking her looong hair between her fingers.

“It’s pretty cold, isn’t it? Or it’s just me?” she giggled a bit, walking with him towards his car. She shivered a bit, trying to hide the fact that she was kind of trembling, both from the cold weather and from being out of her nerves.

“So… where to? I shouldn’t really drink alcohol, that’s just not be really, I hate drinking, but I’d be happy to drink something without alcohol with you, if you like and I didn’t break your mood or something”

He chuckles gently, "We'll go to my hotel bar, it's a nice little place Michelle." He says as he hears her loud heels clicking on the floor as they walk together towards his nice new car. Opening the car, he slide into the drivers seat. "If that's alright with you Michelle? And you can drink whatever you like, it's on me tonight!" He says, as he watches her slide into the car next to him. His eyes glancing at her legs in that skirt and the long socks that were pulled up high.

He starts up the car after he hears the sound of the passenger door closing, starting it up he starts to reverse out of the parking space they were in, glancing at her once more, as he starts to drive the car onto the dark street, "You got a good hit on her by the way, she'll be feeling that for a while!" He jokes, "How are you after that fall?" He asks as he pulls up at a red light.

"Haha you sure? The people at the hotel might frown at you hanging out with an underage schoolgirl, but hey, it's none of my business, if you want to live dangerously, then so be it, I'm not gonna judge you" she said, playing along after she got comfy on the passenger seat, crossing those tempting young legs over the knee. her hands nicely tugging down her skirt, like a good girl, although if he had paid enough attention her black panties might have flashed very briefly, as her skirt was short.

"Yeah... she's got a hard cheek, my hand hurts horrible" she giggled a bit, actually caressing her right hand with her left, it was pretty sore but she was so delicate...

"And... I think that I have a pretty nasty bruise on my hips, I fell really badly, I didn't expect that push and she pushed really hard" she said, looking a little away, for a moment her lip quivered, but she resisted the urge to cry like a baby girl again. "Anyways... sorry you had to watch that, I couldn't help it, I do stupid stuff like that".

Hearing the sound of her moving ,he glanced at her legs getting crossed over eachothers, those legs looking so tempting, especially in that sexy school girl outfit. He look straight back at the road once more as he started to drive along the dark street, "Again Michelle, don't worry about it. We all need to blow off steam, from time to time, just not all of us assault celebrities." He laughs, flashing her a cheeky smile and wink while he drives, to make sure she knows he is joking.

"And if anyone has a problem with me bringing you to my hotel in that costume, they can get stuffed!" He joked as he shook his head, stopping at yet another set of traffic lights that were shining red in the darkness, "It's a classy hotel, they might not even let you in." He say, another little joke to her as he winked once more, gentle flirting, never causing anyone any harm as he started to drive once the lights had gone back to their original green colour.

"Oh come on, it's not a slutty one... okay the skirt is very short, but I'm not showing even a bit of cleavage and I've got a cute tie too, see?" she said before she showed it to him, placing it back in place with a smile. "Hey, just thanks for being nice, I don't really know any nice people in the industry other than my manager and very few other girls, most other actresses hate me, like Kate" she giggled.

"But I'm the small fish so... whatever...." she said as she played with a few strands of hair between her fingers. When the car turned right she seemed to wince quite visibly, surely she had a nasty bruise. "is it bad that I kind of want a cup of hot cocoa?" she said, actually not kidding even though hot cocoa was something that many young girls loved when they were kinda sad.

He smiles as he pulls into the parking lot of the large hotel. "Like I said, anything you want Michelle, and are you sure you're okay?" He asks as he pulls the car up, glancing at her again after she grumbles about teh bruise. Looking over her in that outfit, "And sure, you look great and innocent Michelle!" He says as he opens teh car door and steps out onto the concrete. Glancing at the hotel, as he watches Michelle slide out of the car. Smiling at her as he locks up his car.

Walking over to her, he starts to walk towards the hotel, his black shoes clapping against the concrete as he walks at the same pace that Michelle does in here tall heels. "We'll ask if they do cocoa, I've not had any for years!" he admits as he walks towards the grand entrance of the large hotel building.

"Yeah... it's probably just a nasty bruise... I mean it's not as if I don't get in many fighs but, that sucked" she said with a wrinkle of her cute nose. "I mean, I don't mind getting a bruise, or a slap, but only if it's like from by best friend forever or my boyfriend, if I had one anyway" she said with a giggle.

"By the way, isn't your wife going to get mad at me or something for getting a cup of hot cocoa with you? I don't wanna get you in any trouble, maybe I'm a bit of a bitch but, I'm not a bad girl" she said, with a nod. She actually didn't know if he was single or married but, had obviously assumed that he was married since he was older than her.

Once the car stopped she got out gracefully and followed him, without grabbing his arm or anything. "Oh wow... yeah I think it's a bad bruise, I'm so fucking sore" she giggled again, talking badly again, just to not whimper. But she managed to walk as gracefully as ever, as if nothing had happened.

He tilts his head to her, "We can get some ice or something, you can use my room to see if it's alright" He asks before answering anything else, as he holds open the door for her to step into the lobby of the nice hotel. "And my wife, the one who doesn't exsist won't be angry, he laughs softly. He watches her walk back slowly, eyes following her into the hotel, slightly checking out her behind in that dress as he smiles and lets the door shut behind himself. "It's up to you Michelle, should probably check out that bruise first, although I'm no doctor." he shrugged it off and laughed softly.

She had quite a firm and tempting young ass under that short skirt, and her high heeled low boots helped in that regard to her small figure. "Nah don't worry, I don't want to be a bother, let's get that hot cocoa huh? I think that I will survive a bruise" she grinned a bit, walking inside and following him around the hotel.

"Although... if it's not a bother... this is hurting pretty badly... and my hotel is at the other side of the city" she chew on her lower lip "you got.. like.. alcohol or something to heal?" she sighed a bit, it was obvious that she was in pain, it was probably nothing, as she walked just fine, but it still hurt.

He smiled and nodded his head, "I do. I've got a little mini bar and everything, the hard life of a celebrity." He joked as he gave another smile to Michelle, his eyes again glancing at her sexy little butt, wondering what it looked like underneath that sexy little skirt, ever so tempting to every man that had looked at it.

"We can go up to my room, order you some cocoa up there as we help that bruise." He comments politely, changing direction as they both start to walk towards the elevators that lead to the rooms upstairs, heels and his shoes clacking loudly on the tiled floor as we walk.

"Ok, that works for me, thanks" she smiled up at him, walking inside the elevator and leaning a bit against her left side, and thus releasing some weight off the right side of her hips.

"That fucking bitch... I hate her, she tripped me not too long ago and I fell badly too, on the set, I swear that she did it on purpose" she confessed, letting out a deep sigh. "Anyways... so, not married? really? what happened? I thought that you were married already and probably considering children, go figure" she giggled, she obviously didn't pay much attention to the gossiping of the stars at all.

He smiles and shakes his head, "Marriage was never for me when I was younger, so I was a bit of a player" He says doing speech marks in the air as he says player, laughing softly and smile at her again. "And now I've reached this age, I can't seem to find someone to settle down with at all." He shrugs it off as he leans past Michelle, smelling her sweet perfume for the first time as he presses the 10th floor button.

Moving back into his first position, looking back at Michelle, again his eyes gliding over her figure quickly and then back to her face, "What about you then Michelle, why is there no wedding bells on the horizon for a beautiful young girl like yourself?" He asked with a pleasant grin as he leaned back gently on the wall of the elevator.

Back
Top Bottom