Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request thread F X F or M X F. Ideas within

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
So as I am hyped up on a can of Nos I am actually taking the time to write for a proper request thread and yes I am a guy, but my best work is done as a female, but I am a capable male roleplayer. As for length I write between 1 to 3 paragraphs sometimes more if there is action involved. When it comes to my kinks read the following https://www.f-list.net/c/vash%20bly (Well stuff on the maybe list will be used if I feel like using it and it is not on your no list.). I am a friendly person so anything you want do even if it is not my ideas I am willing to hear out. I will be the first to admit it I am rusty and I am starting to get back in the game. Continuity is not my strongest subject and well I am trying to remedy that. Umm most of my rps are through PM or thread.

My Original Characters well are my own, but I will say this I am a huge fan of everything Green Arrow thus it will show in my characters hobbies. Also this ideas aren't strictly lesbian roleplays. My OC can be bi straight or lesbians

The ladies

2-08b123d76a59fb0e1e6fed9b220e62f4.jpg

Nyssa
DOB: January 1
Sign: Capricorn
Age: Depends what you are looking for. Brand new play her in her 20's unless you say other wise
Hair color: Brown
Eyes: brown
Height: 5'8
Weight: 113 lbs.
Dom/sub: Dom
Job: Depends on the rp
Hobbies: Archery, hunting, cooking, writing and listening to music

2a9d90107ea9dedf702a5899941fcc10.jpg

Jayden Jareau ((Sue me I was watching criminal minds when I came up with her))
DOB: October 14
Sign: Libra
Hair: red,black, blonde ((If you want to see pics ask))
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'2
Weight: 115 lb
Dom/sub: Dom
Job: Latex model ((depends on the rp as well))
Hobbies: Archery, hunting, modeling, dancing, spending time with her pets

d79524a570346791e6c57f69d1913c14_view.jpg

Sophia Grace Mikaelson
DOB: September 19
Sign: Virgo
Hair: Brown/Red
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'11
Weight: 130 Pounds
Dom/sub: Sub looking for mistress
Job: ((depends on the rp and what I feel like giving her as a job))
Body Piercings: Both nipples, right and left inner labia, septum and Ears
Hobbies: Slave girl, being a pony girl, collecting latex outfits, writing, spending time with friends or pets

For a short list of kinks:

D/s
Public humiliation
Rough sex
BDSM
Transformation
Latex
Pet play (Pony my favorite, but would do others)
Breeding (new kink)
Dollification
Heavy rubber
Masks of any kind
That is the stuff I really enjoy, but the list of likes is huge

Settings that I am comfortable with:
Mordern, but I want to expand my boundaries so I am willing to try any setting

Pairings:
Teacher X student
Good X bad person
Werewolf X human
Werewolf X vampire
Werewolf X werewolf
Werewolf X any other supernatural creature your mind can think off
Vampire (Saves me the trouble every pairing that goes with werewolf can be made for vampires)
Angel X demon
Mother X daughter
Mother X Son
Dominant X Submissive
Ninja X ninja (Think Ninja Assassin lots of blood)
Outlaw X officer of the law :p
Sherlock Holmes X Dr Watson (love this pairing because well you can have so many possibilities. BBC version is the best but instead of dear old Watson being male lets take a page of the show Elementary where Watson is still a doctor but a lady.)
Assassin X assassin
Spy X Spy
Master/ Mistress X Pet
Mistress X Doll

I do fandoms but the list is short and plots are a no go so they would have to be discussed before the rp.

The list is as follows:
Soul Eater
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Pokemon
Saint Seiya
Batman
Outlaw Star
IGPX
Any Gundam Series
Fullmetal Alchemist
Bleach
Prince of Tennis

That is all I can thing at the moment but I am sure I can think of more

If you got a pairing you would like to do suggest it to me and we will work out a plot. I don't be afraid to hit me up with ideas, most likely if I like the pairs I will most likely ask you to plot

Time for the ideas. Most of these ideas can go with any of my pairs. IF the idea goes with a certain pairing I will let you know. Also all ideas are for Female X Female, but most of the ideas can be made Male X Female. My girls are straight depending on the roleplay.

1) Pairing Dominant X Submissive and any other pairing you wish
So this one is not my own this idea I got from the comic Sunstone that I read on Deviant Art, all credit goes to Shiniez for the story plot. Primarily focused on your character and Jayden Jareau , an adorkable dominant woman largely isolated from the world around her, the rp would follow the pair as their initial online chat leads to their meeting in the real world. Complications ensue as their friendship and play-based relationship quickly develops further than intended, and both women have to come to terms with their mutual attraction while dealing with their personal issues along the way. This one had lots of character development,

I would love to do this as a Werewolf me dominant X your gal human submissive or it could go the other way the dominant you X submisssive werewolf me. Also of you want to be the werewolf just as me XD.

2) Pairing: Angel X Demon
Setting: Hell or on Earth
Angel%20N%20Demon%20Tattoos%205.jpg

A) My gal is the queen of hell and your angel comes down to talk to her about whatever. My demon is bored and well she see's your angel as a new conquest. Slowly she attempts to corrupt the angel.... What happens to the angel? Does she stay pure or does she become a loyal pet of the queen.

Roles can be reversed

B)Setting: Earth
My Devil May Cry idea because well the game kicks ass. Well my guy or girl is a warrior of hell, but the endless war between hell and heaven has taken its toll on my warrior and they leave hell basically becoming a traitor to their race. My character has come to have a life on earth, but it is interrupted by a a group of demons attack him, since my character did not have their sword, the demon gets savagely beaten. Then your gal gets around and helps. My character gets help from yours and at that time they get to know each other. Possible outcomes they stay on earth or my OC becomes human or he stays a demon and fights to protect his wife and kids

3) Ninja x Ninja
Setting: Feudal era or modern
So I have just read Basilisk and it was awesome so I want to do something where the ninjas are lovers and they have to fight each other or they run away from the warring clans.

4) Teacher X Student.
I was thinking that a teacher hates a student and the student has had enough (because the teacher just picks on her)and she dominates the teacher could turn into a love story.

5) Werewolf x Vampire
I would be the wolf or vampire depending on what you wish to play as for the werewolf I was either thinking about the werewolf being able to stand on two legs like in Underworld or an actual wolf like in Teen Wolf. The idea is this two people meet and basically they become friends with well very dark secret, as the story progresses they could become lovers (Up to you). What happens when their darkest secrets come to light? Do they their friendship or their love disappear? Or do they do whatever it takes to end a war that has been going on her ages?

6) Assassin X Assassin Or Spy X Spy
Well this one is rather simple. Think Mr and Ms Smith with out the marriage sent after each other. Come face to face, but something stops them and they leave the life behind and that causes their employers to go after them. Could be related or known each other when young.

7) Vampire X Human or Vampire princess X Bodyguard
So I just had a week of reading Vampire Academy and I want to do something along the lines. So the basic idea is that my girl is a friend or bodyguard and the rp follows through several things. I have the outline for the plot.... We can discuss the details through PM.

8) Bad girl X Good girl
So what I had in mind was corruption. So depending on the one you want to play the bad girl is failing a class or is partnered for a project. In the course of the story the bad girl tries to break the good girls sheltered life by showing her how fun life can be. Will she succeed or will she fail?

9) Demon X Summoner
So a nercomancer or person summons the demon and thinks she could control the demon, but the demon just let her think that she is in control... All sorts of things happen when the demon decides to show the human that she will not be controlled.

10)Transformation
Pairing: Any
I was thinking that my girl could just be your average person kidnapped and molded into whatever the lady wants.
1405834744724.jpg

11 )My human pet craving a lot (Shotout to Addie13 it was her idea)
Pairing: Any
So I want to do something were a mad scientist has made this suits (Cow, dog, horse, feline or whatever animals you want) The suits make the wearer change into the animal. All sorts of things we can do kink wise.

12) Heavy Rubber
Pairing: any
So I am a fan of latex and I have this need to appease that fetish. I was thinking about heavy latex bondage. A mistress who isn't afraid to put her sub in multiple layers and show her off in public and friends or whatever her heart desires. Could have elements
of other fetishes
10914260_1531576090446547_1592426654_n20.jpg

13) Pairing any
Okay so this is another thing I love... I would love to do something where my character likes pet play but she has found it difficult to explore. Maybe she is talking with friends at a bar and in her drunk state she just blurts it out not being aware that one of her friends is dominant and she suggests that she could help.

14)Hawaii Five O
FxF or MxF
Book em Danno! So I would love to do something which is set in Hawaii. We could use are own characters or characters from the show. Any ideas are welcome.

15) Arrow
FxF or MxF
So I love all things Green Arrow so it would be natural that I would want to do an rp. We could use Orginal characters or characters from the show.

16) Grimm
I love supernatural stories and well I would love to do an rp based on the show. Pm so we can plot.

17)Supernatural
Yes the show with Jensen Ackles. I don't have a plot in mind it could be hunter/hunter, hunter/thing hunter is hunting, demon/hunter,demon/demon, angel/angel. PM so we could plot

18) So this could go with any pairing of mine or can be any setting. So the idea is that a cop just arrested a drug dealer. She seems herself in the girl and lets her spend some time in jail. When she gets out a couple of days later said cop wants to help her out. Does the dealer accept her help or go back to her old ways.

19)So this idea goes with any pairing and it is a modern setting. This will have lots of drugs and transformation. Transformation into a bimbo, ponygirl whatever you feel like being turned into. I am aware that I already have this somewhere, but this is a more defined plot. My gal is corrupt be it political figure or business person. Your gal could be a PI or reporter about to expose my lady. She can't have her thus she orders your gals kidnapping and torture

20) So this is a MxF pairing and the idea is that my guy is just a slacker, doesn't give a shit. His teacher has had her eye on him. The teacher is happily married but has caught her husband cheating so she decides to get payback. She used to be a wild girl with different kinks and she suppressed that side when she got married. So the two of them share moments and as time goes those old repressed side comes to light

21) NCIS LA love it and want to do something with it. Kensi x druggie/ informant/ or or original x original.

22) I want to do an rp set within the Harry Potter world... Romance or smut take your pick

23) Kinky pony girl is a plot that has pet play with my submissive Sophia

These are the plots that I have in my mind... But I will update as ideas come to me. Once again if you have an idea that falls under one of the pairs let me know. If you want your own pairs go right for it and tell me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So these are some stories I have started and would love to make into rps. Two of the three are MaleXFemale the other if FemaleXFemale

1) Slade was looking at the monitor watching the redheaded alien known as Starfire flying around the city. Slade had made it his life’s mission to have the titans under his control and the only titan he was missing the beautiful red head, now his dream was close to reality. Of course he had to take he had to thank ReMaker, but to Slade ReMaker was Sophia Grace Wilson, daughter and partner in crime. Father and daughter criminal teams were rare, but there were some that did team up to further each other’s goals.

Slade looks around the lair and wondered where his daughter was. “Sophia Grace?” He calls out. When he did not hear a reply he went to her room and he entered without a warning, but the light to bathroom was on. Sophia walks out with a towel wrapped around her head and she quickly covered up. “Have you heard of knocking?” She asks. Slade gave her a look, “Yes I have heard of knocking Sophia.” He tells replies. She had this upset face, “You know I hate it when you don’t call me by my villain name,” She smirks, “It is ReMaker and learn well old man or I might turn you to my little play thing.” She answers with a serious look. “You wouldn’t dare to do such a thing to your father.” He said calling her bluff. She walks over, “You are right,” She kisses his cheek, “But if it gets the point across… I will do it as many times.” She answers. She shows him to the door, “I will be right out father.” She says. He walks towards the door, “So who did you use today?” He asks. She laughs, “I will tell you after I get dress.” She tells him as she kicks him out.

She walks to her closet and she opens it revealing a multitude of latex outfits, devices, and toys of various kinds. This included dildos and vibrators of various sizes, some inventions of hers. “So many choices, perhaps a black one with a red and black corset might look good.” She says out loud. She giggles, “So Raven what you think?” She asks. The mind controlled alien rose up from the bed and walks over, “The red latex outfit and the red with black lace corset with matching red heels.” She tells her. She looked at the suggestion she made and she licked it, “Good choice my dear, but now I want you to go and see if Slade needs anything.” She commands. Their slaves wore latex outfits of their uniforms which were now black, the shiny new skin tight outfits suited them well, the only exception to that was Cyborg, but for him they just changed his body from the silver and white to a black color with his circuits’ red instead of blue.

She looks over at Raven and smiles, “Zip yourself up and get your ballet heels on,” She smirks, “Soon you will be joined by your good friend Starfire… Go eat and make yourself useful.” She commands. Raven had no say in the matter due to the nanites in her brain made her want to obey, and submit to her and Slade. Raven zipped the crotch area and then hides the zipper into a flap making the outfit look perfect. She sat down and put her black ballet heels and she made sure that they were on tight. Sophia throws the towel on the floor and then grabs a bottle of lotion. She laddered the lotion all over her body and then got the outfit out followed by the heels and the corset. She got the latex outfit on and it slide on easily and she looks back at Raven, “Be a good little slave and zip me up.” She commands. Raven obeyed and got behind Sophia and zipped her up, putting the zipper under a flap to make it look seamless Sophia then hand the corset to her. She took it and unlaced it, she quickly put it around Sophia’s belly and under her thirty double d breasts. Raven laced the back of the corset tightly and then left, alone Sophia checked herself out in the mirror. “Damn Sophia you look good.” She says to herself. She grabs the heels and she takes the zipper and pulls it down, followed by the second shoe. She sat down on her bed and puts the shoes on. She zipped the shoes up and then goes back to the dresser and grabs a matching mask. As she walks out, she grabs door knob and closes the door.

She walked over to the monitor and looks at the flying Starfire, her father gives her a look, “So I saw that Raven came out of your room.” He tells her. ReMaker stared at the screen, “Yeah she is so good father.” She answers. Slade smiles under his mask, “You plan remaking her into what?” He asks. She had given it some thought, “A pony girl… That has been something I have wanted.” She answers. He looks at her, “How are you going to incapacitate her?” He asks. She looks at the missile that she had prepared, ‘Well I call it the Jericho… It is a missile with a guidance system. In the missile there are about couple hundred darts filled with a mild sedative… She might be able to dodge or destroy some but a few hopefully would hit her.” She replies. She went over to the computer and typed the coordinates to her location, “Cyborg sweet heart.” She calls. His walks over to her, “Yes my mistress." He answers. She pulls out a chip from the computer and she puts it in from of him, “Here are the coordinates to Starfire… Go and pick her up and bring her here.” She commands. Cyborg took the chip and placed it into his left hand, it took a few seconds for him to download the data. “Coordinates confirmed mistress… I am off to the pickup point." He says. Sophia presses the launch button, "You tell me via your comm link when you have her." She says. She takes a few steps back and then she watches the flames of the rocket appear and it shot off.

Raven, Beast Boy, and Robin were all working around the compound and she smirks as she heads back to the monitor and with a few clicks on the computer in front of the monitor and the GSP location of the missile came on the screen. “I have your intellect.” She says. Slade laughs, “You got your mother’s looks at well.” He adds. “Three minutes till impact.” The computer said. Her mother was a sour subject, she ran away at the age of sixteen and she had searched far and wide all over Jump City. When she had found her father, he was shocked that he had a child, but when Sophia pleaded her cause, he took her in and tasked her with making a missile in order to stay. That was a daunting task, but she made it, her father praised her work after a year. He taught her strategy, hand to hand combat as well as weapons training. She remembered the first time she had captured an enemy, it was Raven. She had to break her down the old fashion way with whips and other sort of devious toys.

Starfire was flying around and she noticed the missile and she braced herself. The missile explodes sending the darts flying towards her. She started to evade and firing her green energy balls towards the darts. She worked quickly, but several darts hit her body. She started to fly erratically and a few seconds later she fell asleep and feel towards the ground. As she hit the ground she caused a crater. Cyborg stops the T-car and got out. “Mistress ReMaker I have the subject.” He says. “You bring her here… If she wakes up do whatever it takes to knock her out.” Her voice commands. He jumps down into the crater and picks her up, and he then got her in the car.

Back in the compound Sophia looks at her father, “Cyborg is on the way back,” She smiles, “You wanting the titans to be under your control it is finally becoming a reality daddy.” She says. Slade looks at his daughter, “Without you this would not be possible I should be taking you.” He admits to her. She offers her father a small smile, “Well father it is the least I can do… You have done so much for me.” She mentions. “I have to go get the playroom ready for our new arrival.” She says. “Any idea on what toys you will use” He asks. She starts to walk, “I don’t know maybe the pussy mask and others.” She tells her.

She walks to her room and then looks at it, “Well time to get to work.” She thought. “Mistress where would you like her.” Cyborg spoke. She inputs a code on a key bad and the bed, and other furniture disappear, “Tie her up to the loops… Her feet and arms.” She states. Cyborg does as he was told fastening her hands and feet to some loops with chains. She walks over to her closet and grabs the pussy mask and a syringe full of nanites. She jabs the needle into her arm and then pushes down releasing the nanites into her head.

At that moment Starfire woke up, “Cyborg you are here! Come help me.” She says. Sophia laughs, “You are now under my clutches Starfire and I will let you know my name it is ReMaker and you will do as I say or else well I will kill you.” She says. She shows her the mask and smirks, “This is my invention my dear… It is a mask with a pussy in it and I shall have you know that if you do not simulate it will close and suffocate you.” She informs her. She put it on her and connected two suction pumps to the side of the mask. “I have injected you with nanites and they are remaking you to what I want and that is a lovely pony girl… I don’t have days so I made this extra special for you.” She says.

She returns to her closet and grabs four vibro-eggs and tape. She returns, “Cyborg you may leave and get Raven in here.” She commands. Cyborg leaves and in a few minutes Raven walked into the room. “Get her undressed use some scissors.” She commands. Raven used her powers making a pair of scissors and she cut the clothing from the alien. What Starfire did not know was that the robots in her body were already at work reformatting her mind into that of an obedient pony that would do as she was told. She puts one of the eggs on the side of the nipple and then another on the right side of her breast and she tapped both of them. She moved to her left breast and repeated the step, “Raven go and get me the frame that has the Hitachi vibrator and also the one that has a vibrator. Raven went to the closet and got the devices and returns to Sophia. Raven did not have to be told what to do, the vibrator was actual a machine that moved the vibrator up and down. Raven started to suck it and Sophia laughs, “Well see your friend does not even have to be told what to do.” She says. Starfire’s eyes widen as she say all that was going to be used on her. She tried to struggle, but her moves were hindered to the sedative that was still affecting her.

Sophia took the Hitachi frame and placed it right on her pussy and Starfire squeals, Sophia went to all the remotes and one by one she turned the toys on. Starfire screamed as all the toys started to vibrate around her. She started the Hitachi and she started the vibrator machine and it went into her asshole. She screamed as the vibrator went in and out of her ass, but she let out a soft moan thereafter. Sophia went to the closet and grabbed two more syringes and returned to the bound girl. She lifts the syringes as Starfire licked as fast as she could to keep the mask from suffocating her. “This is an aphrodisiac it will turn the pain into pleasure… I would give you a small dosage but since it is you two hundred ccs should be enough.” She says. She stabs her with both needs at the same time and then injects the clear fluid into her blood stream. Starfire looks on hopeless in her situation and Sophia pulls the needles out and then tossed them in a trash can. “Well the good thing about the drug is that the drug is fact acting. Raven tease her.” She commands. Raven undresses and she looks over at the naked figure that was once her friend and she touches her harden nipples; despite the fact that her face was covered she moaned and started to shiver. Raven was teasing her and Starfire was screaming and twisting. Her mind was slowly corrupting to a state that she would never come back from. Sophia watched as Raven touched Starfire and Starfire was trying to lean into her friends it seemed that the nanites had rewritten parts of her mind, well it seemed that they had rewritten the part of the brain that controlled sexual pleasure. Sophia went back to the closet and she got her desk to rise up from under the floor. She tossed a bridle with blinders and bit, a harness and a latex cat suit. “Raven let us go… We have to let her be for a few hours.” She says.

Starfire was getting tired and she watched the two girls leave and she started to panic, but her body rocked through her first orgasm of the night. Raven and Sophia walk to Slade, “Well the process has started.” She says. “So Raven how do you feel about your friend?” She asks. She turned the monitor and a video of Starfire shaking violently through an orgasm came up. Raven stared and she was getting aroused, “I can’t wait till she becomes one of us.” She says.

Starfire tries to break free of her bonds, but part of her did not want the pleasure to stop. “Oh god this is soooo good, but I am hero I should not be enjoying any of this.” She thought. She laid her eyes on the gear that Sophia had laid out on the table. “Does she plan to put that on me?” She thought. She stimulated the mask and the thought of it made her want more and she went on lick

Several hours later

It had been about six hours and Sophia walks back into the room and looks at the alien, below her was a pool of her own juices a clear sign that the aphrodisiac had done its job. She removes the mask, “Please put it back please… I was starting to enjoy the mask.” She says. Sophia looks at her and smirks, “Well it seems that you are mine now slut.” She says. She puts the mask down, “Do you swear your loyalty to me and Slade? Do you renounce good and embrace evil?” She asks. Starfire was in a state of pleasure, “I will do anything just please me.” She says. “You don’t give the commands here… My father and I do but now that you are mine we can begin your transformation.” She tells her. She entered a code into a keypad and out of nowhere robotic arms moved the devices away from Starfire then they lifted her up, one of the four arms took the eggs of her nipples and then they got the black latex outfit and mask on

After she was put in her outfit, the robotic arms fastened a black corset around her waist, and pulled the laces tight, giving her a more defined hourglass figure. The robotic hands also slid on the hoof boots, lacing them tight. Her hands were slid into an arm binder, but beforehand her hands were put in what seemed to be gloves with what seemed a hoof. He hands for now were rendered useless, trapping her unless Sophia would use Starfire for combat. The robotic hands then went to work with her pony attire. They were about to start with a chastity belt around her waist, with a vibrator up her pussy and Sophia watches it being put on. The arms then draped a leather bra over her shoulders, and fastened it tightly, making her breasts poke up and out, showing off her nipples. Sophia grabs a tail and shows it to her, “It will be clipped to your harness.” She says. While that was happening, the robotic hands began fitting her bridle about her head. A strap went under her chin, and connected up to a head band over her forehead. The straps wrapped around her head, and for good measure, the robotic arms made sure it was fastened tight. The robotic hands slipped in a bit gag into Starfire’s mouth, and connected it to the bridle, and then they took her hair, and threaded it thru a metal ring on the top of the bridle, making a pony tail mane on her head.

She looks at her finished product, “Turn around.” She commands. Starfire did as she was told and Sophia clips the tail so it could be seen between her legs. “Good girl.” She says. Starfire looks at Sophia and whines like a horse. Sophia walks around her and giggles, “Maybe I should get you some pony girl memories to make it seem that you have been this beast all of your life.” She thought out loud. Starfire walks around the room tossing her head like a horse and Sophia turns the toy in what she figured was Starfire’s wet core on and she claps her hands, “Come here my lovely horse.” She calls. Starfire’s hooves clicked again the ground and then she stopped in front of Sophia. She had the biggest smile on her face. Starfire looks at Sophia, “So good… Forget my duties as a hero I want more.” She thought. Sophia takes the bit off and she found a towel lying around and wiped the spit off her face. “So my slave how does it feel to be remade?” She asks. Starfire could only whine since as she was spoken to. Sophia shakes her head, “You may speak if you wish.” She states. Starfire could barely stand do to the pleasure she was getting. “Oh I am orgasming,” She pants lightly, “Oh please ReMaker make me into anything you want.” She pleads with the latex clad woman.

Sophia looks at her and wondered if she had given her too much of the aphrodisiac, her transformation from hero to slut was rather quickly, it didn’t bother her that much, but she made a mental note to lower the dosage for the next time. She slapped her face which caused Starfire to moan, “I see that you are my plaything but don’t forget to address me as Mistress ReMaker… I will let it slide this time, but the slap to your face was punishment… The next time you misbehave your punishment will be worse than a slap,” She pauses, “Are we clear?” She asks. Starfire just looked into Sophia’s eyes, they were filled with power and control and that made her body ache in pleasure, “I understand Mistress… What is my next task?” She asks. Sophia had not thought that far, but she had gotten an idea, “Well first you are to meet your friends and then I am going to let you exercise on a treadmill… Or perhaps take you outside and let the populace play with you.” She states softly.

The mere thought of being paraded around in public made her wet between her legs, since her pussy was covered in her own juices the latex stuck to her body. One of the robotic arms found some a loop reins and she took the reins. She walks over to Starfire and then clips them on the side of the bridle followed by putting the bit back in her mouth and she pulls on the rein forcing Starfire to walk. Sophia walks out of her room with Starfire walking behind her. Starfire kept her gaze on the back of Sophia’s head, once they were out of the room she started to look around. Just like an animal she was taking in her surroundings. Her hooves clicked as she walked and the clicks of the hooves echoed through the compound. “Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy, Robin please go to the monitor.” She yells. She walks around and starts looking around. After a few minutes of walking around she stops at the monitor. “Guys... And lady.” She says. The titans stood in a line and by this time Raven was wearing her uniform as well, “Well you are all finally reunited. How does it feel to be back together as a team?” She asks. The nanites only rewrote their minds, but they had other uses as well if they were by some rare chance they gained control over themselves the nanites would cause an excruciating pain which would cause them to fall on their knees. “It is good to have the team back together.” He says with a smile. Their capacity for good and the need to suppress desire, along with amplification of sexual pleasure and perversion were the only thing that was really changed besides the attire they were now made to wear. Cyborg smirks, “Booyah! The team is back together!” He yells. Slade walks over to the group of adults, “So what are you going to do now ReMaker?” He asks. She gave it some thought, “I was thinking about robbing a bank,” She looks at her knew pet, “Have to see firsthand the powers of my newly acquired pet.” She answers.

She walks over to Starfire and then takes the reins off followed by the bit, “Well your exercise won’t be on the treadmill today it will be robbing a bank is that clear… Oh before I forget you can speak.” She tells her. Starfire cracks her knuckles, “I live to serve my master and mistress.” She says softly. Sophia smiles as she walks behind her, “That is a good pony,” She unlaces the arm binder, “You are going to need these.” She tells the newly remade alien. Starfire shook her hands getting some motion back to them, she then proceed to crack her knuckles. “Follow me my dear.” She says as she walks towards her room. She opens the door and then walks in and she went to her closet, she input 053089 into the keypad and the stacks of clothing started moving revealing her large cache of weapons. Handguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles were among the weapons stored. She grabs a belt and straps it around her waist and then straps a part around her left leg. She put her hair through the hole on top of the mask and then pulled it down. Her weapon of choice was daggers and she grabbed several and put them in sheaths located on the back of the belt. She also grabbed a Microtech Halo combat knife which she also started on to the belt. She looks all her weapons and she grabs a Heckler and Koch USP Compact. She grabs a couple three magazines and put them into a black messenger bag with she threw over her shoulder. She grabs a fourth magazine and pushed it into the gun, she pulled back the slide and she chambered a round. She took the safety off and put the gun in its holster. She grabs the remote to the toy in her woman hood and Starfire moans as the toys within sped up.

Starfire flew her out of the compound and then flew to the nearest bank, “Starfire land a block away from the bank.” She orders. The flying pony girl flew down and lands a block away. Sophia taps her chest, “If you see cops attack them… You orders are to kill on sight.” She tells her. Starfire had this wicked grin, “As you command.” She tells her. It seemed to Sophia that Starfire was going to have fun and the two of them started to walk towards the bank. As they walked Starfire noticed that the two of them were getting odd looks. “Oh my all these eyes,” She looks around, “Please look at me… I am a shameless girl that used to be a hero, but now I am nothing more than a slave to Mistress ReMaker.” She thought. The two of them stop at the door of the bank

She looks back at Starfire, “You ready for this my new pet?” She asks as she grabs the gun from her holster. “Go ahead my mistress.” She commands. She walks in and looks to her left and aims after seeing a guard, she pulled the trigger twice. The guard fell back with two shots to the chest and she shot him in the head for good measure. She turns to her right and grabs one of the daggers and throws it and she watches it impale pale the guard in the head. The customers started screaming and a guard came running at her. She grabs her combat knife and she clicked the button and the blade came out. Outside Starfire saw that the cops coming and she started firing her green bolts at the upcoming cars. She watched the cars catch fire and explode. “This is so fun mistress will be pleased and she will reward me.” She thought. “Mistress we have company.” She says. Back in the bank the guard was about to take aim, but Sophia stabbed him in the stomach and she went under the guys arm pulled the blade out and then sliced his neck wide open causing arterial spray, and some blood hitting the customers and those that got hit with the blood they screamed out.

She walks and fires the gun in the air, “Silence!” She yells as she licked some blood of the blade. She walks over to owner, “Live or die.” She states. The owner looks at her, “ I would rather die.” He answers. She shots him in the head the blood getting on her outfit, “Starfire! The vault door!” She yells. Starfire flew in and then fires a power ball at the door and Sophia did not bother waiting for the dust to clear. She found several bags and filled them with money and she hands them to Starfire, “Go as fast as you can.” She says. Starfire worked as fast as she could filling the bags, she would stop to fire to get the cops to hide.”

They got many bags and Starfire grabs Sophia and flies off. They got back to the compound and they put the bags down. “So how fun was that my dear?” Sophia asks. Starfire laughs evilly, “Oh it was fun mistress,” She smiles, “Do I get a reward.” She asks. She smiles, “Of course.” She says

2)Vash Bly was the proud Senator of Florida and he made it to the powerful position by blackmail, bribery and other dubious means. The power his office gave him was great and he was not afraid to show it. Besides being a senator, he was a man of many kinks and he had no problem in playing out his kinks. After all he was in Washington DC, a place riddled with corruption and a place riddled with people that would do anything just to get ahead in their political careers. The only thorn in his side was this reporter
that was digging around his past in order to expose his corrupt and perverse nature.

His advisor a friend that he trusted since he was a kid and knew of his perversion walks into his office and smiles, “So you have a meeting today with a fellow house member to discuss a bill and the rest of the day is ready paper work sir.” The lady says. The blonde spiked hair, blue eyed senator looks ahead, “Darn Sasha I told you many times that you can call me Vash… I don’t really care if we are at the office... I will have to remind you of that later.” He says. Sasha was the one that he did all his exploring with and she had come to love and she had sworn herself to him. She also knew that she was a mere plaything for him to use on a whim and do as he commanded. He had the remote to the vibrator in her womanhood and he turned it down, Sasha shivers feeling the toy slowdown in her woman. “ I am sorry Vash.” She corrects herself. “So what news of that pesky reporter do you have for me?” He asks. Sasha looks at him, “She is still snooping around Vash.” She says.

He looks at her, “Don’t underestimate my mind… We will talk about this around lunch. Let our first guest enter.” He tells her. She walks to the door and opens and a fellow democratic senator walks in, “So it is good to see you Vash.” The Senator says. Vash got up from his desk and shook the man’s hand and he offered him a seat. And they began to discuss the matters at hand.

It was around noon and he had gotten most of his meetings done and he was walking towards his favorite restaurant Ben’s Chili Bowl. “So what I could not say at the office was this,” He pauses, “I can’t have that lady snooping around… I want you to handle her kidnapping are we clear?” He asks. Sasha nods, “Should I call the usual team?” She replies. He shakes his head, “I want you to take care of it personally Sasha… I don’t want any mistakes.” He replies as he enters the Chili Bowl. She walks in behind him and she smiles. “Chili fries, all meat hot dog and a bottle of grape crush please.” He asks the owner. Sasha sighs, “You shouldn’t be eating that.” She points out as she places her order. Vash paid and then sat down with her. “Yeah I know but there isn’t much you can do.” He points out.

3)Hard work and dedication, those were the words that Vash’s mother always told him to remember when he was in school and whenever he found a job. So it happened that Vash was able to find work as a sales representative at Happy Doll Enterprises and true to his mother’s words he was a hard worker and dedicated to his work, but there was one problem to his work environment and that was Bethany, his god forsaken supervisor, who made his life a living hell.

Vash was on the line with a new customer, “I see here that your Doll came with a harness some accessories which include a butt plug, harness, vibrator and gag,” He looks around the office, “What seems to be problem?” He asked. The customer explained that the harness broke, but he failed to mention that it was his own fault. “Well sir that is sad to hear may I ask when you purchased your Doll did you happen to get the warranty with us for an extra hundred dollars?” He asks. The guy told him no and explained that most of his money was spent on the doll. “Sir it pains me to say that we can’t replace the harness unless you have the warranty…” He says. He pauses for a minute, “Sir if you take the one you just broke to a sex shop I am sure that you can get a new one there.” He says. The guy thanked him and hung up.
His supervisor Madeline came up and smacks him upside the head, “Don’t pretend I didn’t hear that you were supposed to ask him if he wanted to purse one from us!” She says. He rubs his head, “Guy couldn’t afford it last time I checked it wasn’t against the rules to tell a person a way to replace messed up gear.” He says. “Payback will be a bitch.” He says. She turns and glares at him, “What you say?” She asks. Vash scoffs and rubs his hand through his spiked blonde hair, “It was nothing.” He replied. She was about to say something, “Vash get in here right now.” The boss man said. Vash got up and ran over glad to be saved a verbal attack by Madeline.

He walks inside and looks at the boss, “Yes sir?” He asks. The man looks at him and smiles, “Relax Vash I am not here to attack you or fire you… You are up for a promotion… I have to ask how long have you been working here?” He asks. Vash looks at the guy that signed his checks, “I’m new sort to speak I have been here for about a year, year and a half.” He answered. The guy laughs, “I have not had on complaint about you… I like that what is your secret?” He asks. Vash looks around, “Well there is no secret just be nice.” He admits. The guy laughs, “It is Mister Hastings… Well time to pick your prize… Any one and we will turn them to whatever you want.” He says.

Vash was shocked at the proposal, but he looked out the window and smirks, “Oh sir I got the perfect person in mind.” He states. Mr. Hastings smiles, “Well who?” He asks. Vash smirks and points to Madeline, “That bitch right there and make her into an animal… Pony girl… Harness, bridle with blinders and bit gag, blindfold over her eyes,” He takes a deep breath, “A butt plug tail, hooves on hands and feet… Collars with the word bitch, slut, slave, oh and use her hair as her mane somehow.” He states. Hastings laughs, “That is quite specific and devious.” The boss says. “Oh that bitch has had it coming… I am her best worker and she treats me like shit.” She says.

I would really like to do the Angel x Demon one c;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom