Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Requests and Cravings.. f x m

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Emma-

Hi again, this Emma that just landed on blue moon. As you can see i am new here, but i have RP before. I'm looking for Heterosexual RPs that range from extra ordinary stories to mysterious one, fantasy or sci-fi.I write more than a paragraph generally (though to be honest I'm more of the what you give, you get ), Semi-literate, i prefer Pm's or Threads only. A plot to follow would be necessary not only smut. And please No Real Life Stuff. I'm on this site because I like to RP. That's it. But i am a open person and if you think you have a better story in mind just pm me and we will figure something out. my likes and dislikes aren't much i like to try new things so i leave it open. The only thing i will not try are Watersport..Vore..Scat.. Gore or rape (i don't mind if its is force but what ever reason i want my character to agree with it even if there are other reasons like blackmail etc)

Some pairs

»Android(m)/Human(f)
»Ghost(m)/Human(f)
»Demon(m)/Human(f)
»Monster(m)/Human(f)
»Furry(m)/Human(f)
»Alien(m)/Human(f)
»Goblin(m)/Human(f)
»Inncubi(m)/Human(f)
»Devil(m)/Human(f)
»Demon(m)/Angel(f)
»(m)/Human(f)

Pairs based on games/anime

»monster hunter:
  • hunter(m)/decoy(f)
  • hunter(m)/hunter(f) ... (monsters included )

»Pokemon:
  • pokemon(m)/May(f)

»Ouran High School Host Club:
  • Temaki(m)/Haruhi(f)
  • Kyoya(m)/Haruhi(f)
  • Temaki(m)/Kyoya(m)/Haruhi(f)

»Diablo
  • Diablo(m)/Leah(f)
  • Baal(m)/Lilith(f) -closed-

»Gundam
  • Bask Om(m)/Sumeragi (f) -closed-

»Disney
  • Beast(m)/Belle(f)
  • Aladdin /Jasmine(f) -closed-

Thanks, yes had listed it twice. Any plot in mind? i dont mind the pair either is fine.

Ideas
»Walking in the Dark
--------------------
Based on the Silent Hill plot, with more playing style. With more mystery and action, than plan horror. A young human girl (my char) getting lost in the own town that was lost for ages on the north. Trying to find her brother and getting trough the town to search for him and getting in a messy situation. You character can be the villain. (How the story will go on we can discuss it or you add new line to the plot.)

» Meet the Ninja(This one is already taken. )
--------------------
Based on the Ninja Gaiden, action, fighting style. You character seeks revenge for the death of his father and gradually finds himself involved in a sinister plot that threatens the entire world. In the path of having his revenge the daughter(my character) of the one that killed his father. (For more details we can discuss it.)

»Space pirates. (This one is already taken. )
--------------------
Based on Metroid, science fiction. You character traveled through the caverns of the planet Zebes to stop the Space Pirates (which my char is part of) from exploiting the parasitic organisms known for galactic domination.

(adding more)

Bask Om, huh? Never thought I'd see someone want to play opposite him. Good luck finding that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom