Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for sub f/f or f/futa or futa/futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

T W I N K L E

Planetoid
Hello there and welcome to my search thread. I'm not exactly new to this site, but i haven't really been on for a while either and I've been wanting to get back into it.

Anyways, like before, I'm still very very VERY interested in futanari rps and yuri or lesbian rps. Under NO circumstances will I rp with a male. Sorry guys, it's just how it is. I also, under no circumstances, will ever play the submissive role. It's not my style, nor my type. I may play the passive aggressor, but that is still the dominant role.

My kinks involve just about everything except the extreme things like heavy mutilations or body enhancements. This may be fiction, but I would still like to keep the bodies realistically proportional to some degree. Anything that belongs in the bathroom like poop and piss are major turnoffs for me. Please avoid them. Extreme amounts of fur/hair, unless it's a furry rp, is also a major turnoff.

Now, for the pairings. These can be futaxf, futaxfuta, or Fxf. Just as a note, if we do play anything with futa in it, I'm playing the futa. The one listed first in the pairing is the role I would like to play.

Twins (one or both can be futa)
Knight x princess
Witch x princess
Arachnid demon x monster hunter
Monster hunter x succubus
Succubus x human
Doctor x nurse
Rich girl x maid
Master x slave
Younger sister x older sister
Older sister x younger sister
Teacher x student
(More to come later)

I do love smutty rps, but I also enjoy a decent plot. Of course, the smut will come first, but plot is always necessary to keep the rp from being a one night stand right?

Well anyways, here are some major turn ons for me. As I've said, I'm into almost everything, but there are always some aspects that stand out:

Non-consensual
Rape
Anal
First times
Feisty sub

I will be adding more stuff later so...yea....

Hit me up on YIM as shemalebimboslut696@yahoo.com and I think we might work something out.

T W I N K L E said:
Hello there and welcome to my search thread. I'm not exactly new to this site, but i haven't really been on for a while either and I've been wanting to get back into it.

Anyways, like before, I'm still very very VERY interested in futanari rps and yuri or lesbian rps. Under NO circumstances will I rp with a male. Sorry guys, it's just how it is. I also, under no circumstances, will ever play the submissive role. It's not my style, nor my type. I may play the passive aggressor, but that is still the dominant role.

My kinks involve just about everything except the extreme things like heavy mutilations or body enhancements. This may be fiction, but I would still like to keep the bodies realistically proportional to some degree. Anything that belongs in the bathroom like poop and piss are major turnoffs for me. Please avoid them. Extreme amounts of fur/hair, unless it's a furry rp, is also a major turnoff.

Now, for the pairings. These can be futaxf, futaxfuta, or Fxf. Just as a note, if we do play anything with futa in it, I'm playing the futa. The one listed first in the pairing is the role I would like to play.

Twins (one or both can be futa)
Knight x princess
Witch x princess
Arachnid demon x monster hunter
Monster hunter x succubus
Succubus x human
Doctor x nurse
Rich girl x maid
Master x slave
Younger sister x older sister
Older sister x younger sister
Teacher x student
(More to come later)

I do love smutty rps, but I also enjoy a decent plot. Of course, the smut will come first, but plot is always necessary to keep the rp from being a one night stand right?

Well anyways, here are some major turn ons for me. As I've said, I'm into almost everything, but there are always some aspects that stand out:

Non-consensual
Rape
Anal
First times
Feisty sub

I will be adding more stuff later so...yea....

would be interested in the rich girl and maid plot, maybe with a torture cell in the basement if the maid puts up a fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom