Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wiki and manada

Jesse nods happily, "ok then sounds good." She walks over and looks over at the different clothes, seeing a black jacket with orange and red checkered patterns on it. "Omg this looks cool." She said showing it to him. "Though I bet if I cut my hair short then people might think I'm an actual boy wearing this jacket." She said with a giggle. "Though I might want to try that though." She said teasing him a bit,looking at the jacket still

Chris listened and ran the though of his sister done up as a tom boy. "Well I think you could pull it off" Chris said smiling, he watched Jess look at her jacket his eyes go up and down her body. "Why don't you try the jacket on sis, I am sure you'll like it" Chris added now looking at her face. He smiles more, always seems to be able to smile near her, no matter what they did, he always had a smile.

"Well umm ok then." She looked at the jacket again and took off the hanger. She put it on and zipped it up, "maybe I might get this, then I would need a little haircut." She said doing a little turn. " I don't know if this looks good though." Jesse unzipped the jacket, still wearing it.

"It looks nice on you, but take your time, pick any jacket for you" Chris smiles watches. He glances around seeing a wide variety of jackets. Chris stands around watching looking around. "Well what about this one?" Chris asked holding up this white jacket with black trim.

"I see too many people with that, so no thanks." She said with a smirk. "Well I guess I'll take this and maybe this one." She said holding up a dark metallic red jacket with black stripes on it. "I love metallic." Jesse said with a smile. She walked over and stood in line I pay. "I think these are good for now. I love shopping for jackets the most though."

"Shopping for jackets? Why do you love jackets so much? You have so many..." Chris asked he looks around he saw some chcolate, he reached over grabbed a few bars. "Now chcoclate I love, ever so much....hahaha" Chris laughed a bit, and smiled, they were the next ones, first Jess would pay, then Chris would right after.

Once that was done, Chris reaches and pokes Jess's stomach. "What's next then?" Chris asked I long brightly

"Well it's kinda rare for me if I find a short that I would obsess about. I like jackets, cause they have more style and it keeps you warm." Jesse took out her wallet and paid, walking out of the store and leaning against the wall waiting.

Chris looks at Jess and smiles again, some how she made him feel so happy. "So you wanna get a hair cut? How do you want it done?" Chris asked as he stepped aside toget out of the way, now e stood beside Jess, he waits for an answer

"Actually I might keep it... I'll cut it eventually, but for now I might as well not." Jesse stood up and sighed, slowly turning to walk past the other stores around her. "Guess we can go back then." She laid her hands in her pockets continuing to walk quietly.

"Well why don't we catch a movie, there is no rush home" Chris said and reached grabbing for Jess's hand, he smiles and pulls her a bit to him. He smiles softly and looked into her eyes smiling his bright blue eyes, meeting her eyes. His heat started to beat a bit faster as he took and held Jess's hand

"Umm this feels a bit awkward.." She said kng away from him and laying her hands back in her pockets. "Sorry bro." Jesse said continuing to walk, "hmm I guess we can watch a movie.." She really didn't want to do anything but go home, so she just thought for a moment.

(I swear I thought I replied :/ god Dang it)

"Ah yes oh dear sorry just being nice I am sorry sis....a movie is good yes, any movie you like to see" Chris said quickly throwing his hands into his pockets. feeling embrassed and silly, they walk to the front of the movies seeing what was playing "I don't care you pick any movie sis we will watch it" he said smiling keeping his slight distance not wanting her to get mad at him agai

Jesse sighed and looked at him, continuing to walk quielty to the theater. She got in line and waited with her brother, " don't sweat it too much, and I'm sorry too if I don't talk much or I act mean to you, I'm just gonna tell you that now so I don't forget." She moved a bit when the line was shorter, and continued waiting to get the tickets.

"Do I stink or something ? " Chris asked playfully he raises his arm and sniffs his under arm, looking at Jess. But quickly puts his arm down as the line moves more, and soon they are next, Chris reaches into his wallet, and looks at Jess again "so any movie Jess, your choice" he added smiling as they began to walk up to the lady behind the counter

Jesse looked up at the list of movies, "I actually don't really care." She said turning and walking, leaning against the wall and waiting for him. Jesse sighed, and thought about going to a special store that made her happy maybe after.

Sighing Chris left the line and walked to Jess "okay Jess what do you want to do? I don't care is there a store you wanna go to? I don't mind following I enjoy walking around the mall" Chris said leaning beside her looking at her, wondering what was it that his sister wanted

Back
Top Bottom