Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sakura-Con 2010 Official Thread; who's attending?

I currently reside in Yakima. So unless you're going the long way through Spokane or Portland, I'd be on the route. All I really need is the ride there. Got a friend in Renton that can put me up and give me local transport. Just got excited to see someone talking about it that was probably going through my neck of the woods. So far all the groups I've talked to are skirting the Yakima Valley. Not that I blame them.

ArcturusV said:
I currently reside in Yakima. So unless you're going the long way through Spokane or Portland, I'd be on the route. All I really need is the ride there. Got a friend in Renton that can put me up and give me local transport. Just got excited to see someone talking about it that was probably going through my neck of the woods. So far all the groups I've talked to are skirting the Yakima Valley. Not that I blame them.

OH damn yea, I normaly pass threw Yakima, don't really care to go the very very long way around haha. But yea if I can go, I have no issues with it.

Yeah, found a group coming out of the Ti-Cities, two of them actually. One was going around to Spokane to pick someone up and through Ellensburg, no dice. The other was going through Portland.

Well, let me know if you can go. I'll cover your gas for the trouble.

This is just a random reminder...

But this upcoming Sunday, February 21, is this month's general meeting for Sakuracon :3 Pretty much you get to hear about how preparation for the con is going as well as ask questions. It's at 1PM in the convention center.

Plus, you can have the chance to meet me ;3 ;3 ;3

^^

Also, another reminder, is the bag stuffing party! It's March 28th... I believe it will be at the center as well; I'm nto sure right now o.o;

I will only go if my hair grows out by that time. I had a mishap with a crazy hairdresser.

Or if I wear a wig.

Soooooo... Seeing as we had previously mentioned meeting up and all that... This is when I'm working at Registration [Also opportune times to catch/meet me in general ^_^]

Thursday: 3:00PM - 9:00PM
Friday: 5:30AM - 9:30AM; 4:30PM - 9:30PM
Saturday: 5:30AM - 2:00PM
Sunday: 5:30AM - 9:30AM

Yay early mornings~ x3

Uhhh...

I don't know o.o

People should still come by to say hi to me at the managers booth if anything~

My schedule changed though::

Thursday: 3PM - 9PM
Friday 5:30AM - 9:30AM; 5:005PM - 9:30PM
Saturday: 5:30AM - 1:30PM
Sunday: 5:30AM - 9:30AM

I went:

6 AM Saturday: Gave Ahiru the hamster Nemesis Shiela Freefall Skydive Stronger than Batman Superman and Spiderman Combined. (Yes that's only one hamster).

Wandered around....

Wandered around...

Bought giant plushie...

Wandererd around with giant plushie...

Went to the Gaiaonline thingy as a flying squirrel. I ran up front and won the best wingspan. The item I recieved was a stupid little doll, so not worth getting up out of my seat.

Yeah. That's pretty much it. XD I was lazy.

Yes x3 And Nemesis is doing just fine~

I'm so fucking exhausted it's not even funny Dx

Got to meet Anjeru, TemplarWraith, The Darker Me, and TDM's boyfriend, Max :3 T'was awesome <3

Spent most of the convention behind the stupid Manager's booth because our manager was a FLAKE -rantrantrantrant- ;___;

Also saw Silver :3 But someone is stealing my coordinator next year D:

Just got home today. had a great time and met ahiru. Cant wait for next year. dont wanna go to work tomorrow :-x

TemplarWraith said:
Just got home today. had a great time and met ahiru. Cant wait for next year. dont wanna go to work tomorrow :-x
Aww, I'm sorry Templar~

:(

Sucks to see that so many people went to this con and the huge Anime Central in Chicago has nobody from Blue Moon going other than myself.

:(

Back
Top Bottom