Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sakura-Con 2010 Official Thread; who's attending?

As have I. The higher up you go the more time staffing takes but as a generally staffer in your department the 16 hours is fairly simple to fill especially if you do it with friends by your side. ^_^

I'm excited o.o If all the people we're supposed to have actually show up for Reg. staff then we'll be able to have EVERY. BOOTH. OPEN.

-dancedance-

If I had the money I'd so be there. Attended a few years back when I was stationed near Seattle in the Navy and had the spare money and time. Though being all the way on the east coast now and having little money puts a damper on things. Ah but I do remember all the costumes in the area from it. Good times.

Save up for next year then!

~<3

So it's official everyone, I'm going to get that costume I wanted ^_^

Haven't been there since 2005, barely had any money, but still got a ton of free swag, even met Dan Worren, which is just awesome for a big robotech fan like me.

Have a much better job now, was planning to go again this year, if not next. Don't suppose anyone is fleeing the hellhole East of the Cascades and would be willing to set up a caravan/carpool. Only reason I am not going right now, lack of a reliable car.

Sorry darlin', but Clover and I live in Burien >.<;; But, if you go to the Sakuracon boards, maybe someone there could give you a ride?

I'm not surprised, it's not like the high desert is known as a center of culture and fandom for Anime.

So if no one has put in for the BlueMoon Panel, I'd like to do so. Since it'd be a good thing to do. I have several years of panel running experience, that could be useful to such an event.

TheDarkerMe said:
So if no one has put in for the BlueMoon Panel, I'd like to do so. Since it'd be a good thing to do. I have several years of panel running experience, that could be useful to such an event.
The panel setup is in progress. My previous statement re: Staff handling this event still stands.

I havn't been to Sakuracon in almost 6 years, living 3 hours away and no cash kind of hinder the fun things if life. Thought about going this year and trying to get a Fire Power Mario costume togeather.

Yeah, I tried but no one is coming from my direction, or rather they won't be going within about 60 miles of me and don't want to take a detour. Which I don't really blame them.

Course, Shashuko is down by my neck of the woods. Or at least I'm on his way if he went up route 97 or 12.

You both should come!!

It would be amazingly awesome and fun~

>_>

[Plus if you staff you get in for free~]

ArcturusV said:
Yeah, I tried but no one is coming from my direction, or rather they won't be going within about 60 miles of me and don't want to take a detour. Which I don't really blame them.

Course, Shashuko is down by my neck of the woods. Or at least I'm on his way if he went up route 97 or 12.
So what parts of the state you reside??

Ahiru said:
You both should come!!

>_>

I thought about working there a few times, however I wouldn't really enjoy it. I perfer to go were I please and let someone else deal with the issues at hand. Like for example, standing around telling 3,000 people what room the Dating panel is in. I wounder if they still do that now...lol good times.

Shashuko said:
Ahiru said:
You both should come!!

>_>

I thought about working there a few times, however I wouldn't really enjoy it. I perfer to go were I please and let someone else deal with the issues at hand. Like for example, standing around telling 3,000 people what room the Dating panel is in. I wounder if they still do that now...lol good times.

Eh, I'm the Assistant Manager for Registration x3 Our staff only have to work four, 4 hour shifts. Which is only once a day and can be done first thing in the morning so you're not missing anything~

And there are plenty of simple jobs in other departments~

Back
Top Bottom